Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 11

Story Info
Man delivers pleasure by bicycle.
6k words
4.68
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All the characters are consenting adults (over 18 years old).

Mike is a normal middle-aged, married male who has been fighting bisexual urges for a while.

The heat and humidity of the summer of '23 has caused Mike's desires and cravings to grow to an uncontrollable level.

Mike now has a weekly schedule:

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are spent with T and Mistress L.

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday are spent with Dennis and friend Rick.

One day, Mike found a man waiting for him along the trail. The man had photos of Mike, taken from his security cam in his yard. It showed Mike exposing himself as he rode past.

This man is now forcing Mike to make an additional stop on his way home to service him inside his musty old yard shed. Mike plans to comply going forward.

It's now Sunday. Yesterday Mike joined Dennis and Rick as they broadcast their orgy on a website to hundreds of viewers. Dennis and Rick made over three-thousand dollars from the idea. Having an audience for his sexual perversion satisfied his craving for exhibitionism and cock at the same time.

Mike continues to honor his obligation with "Shed Man" and stops there every day on his way home.

Unfortunately, Sunday's plans needed to be cancelled due to rain. Because it rained, Sandy stayed home from her golf league and Mike couldn't sneak out to meet Dennis and Rick.

It is now Monday, and Mike is back at work. He has his standing meeting with Master T and Mistress L today at 1 p.m.

*/

Monday Mid-Morning

After I had to cancel on Rick and Dennis, my cravings seemed to be bottled up and ready to explode. I spent the morning at my desk trying to focus on work, but all I could do was watch the clock hoping that it was time to leave to meet Mistress L and Master T. All I could think about was how I could push myself farther and feed my exhibition and cock cravings.

As I thought about today's meeting, I wondered if I had the guts to make the short ride to Mistress L and Master T totally naked. The idea had me rock hard as I contemplated it. The ride was 20 minutes, the riskiest part was the single block from my house to the trails. Surely a neighbor would see me passing by and that would be the end of my escapades.

The longer I thought about it, the more I wanted to make it happen. It would be so exciting to arrive naked to serve my dominant couple. In my twisted mind, it showed a kind of devotion to being their naked sex servant. My mind boiled with anticipation as I wondered what the two masters would ask me to do at today's meeting. In a moment of lust at our last meeting, I agreed to do anything they wanted.

I stopped trying to feign work and sat back in my chair plotting my meeting. After a few moments, it occurred to me that I could make the trip totally naked if I drove there. My SUV would provide some cover, but the risk would still be very high. The drive itself was risky, but the very risky part would be the walk from my SUV to the house. I would need to walk about 50 feet from the street, across the front yard to the gate to the back yard. I stewed on the idea for 30 minutes and then decided I was going to up the ante and do it.

At noon, I went upstairs to prepare myself and then shower. After my shower, I dried off and pulled on a loose pair of running shorts. I headed down the stairs wearing only the shorts and made my way out to the garage.

Once inside the garage, I made sure that my SUV was completely empty of any articles of clothing or anything I could use to cover myself. I wanted there to be no safety net during my naked drive. The lack of a safety net amplified the satisfaction of my craving for exhibitionism.This was going to be the most risk I'd taken yet, and I was so aroused my loose shorts were tented around my cock.

With the SUV completely clear, I removed my shorts and put them on a shelf in the garage in case I returned and somehow Sandy was home before me. That way, I could at least say I was out for a run or something vs. walking in the house naked. I hopped in my SUV and used the garage door opener to open the garage. I started the engine and slowly backed out into the sunlight.

I was hard as a rock as I drove down my street past all my neighbors' houses. It was a 20-minute bike ride to my Masters' place, but it was only 7 or 8 minutes by car. I barely made it a block before my hand was on my cock, stroking myself. I was surprised how close I was to orgasm already. My exhibitionism was amplifying my lust to new heights, I needed to stop stroking or I would blow my load all over my interior.

I turned right out of my neighborhood onto a 2-lane boulevard that was separated in the center by a strip of grass and trees. The speed limit was just 30 miles an hour, so I crept along at what seemed to be a snail's pace. I missed the stop light at the main causeway that led to my masters' neighborhood. As I waited at the light, the height of my SUV kept pedestrians and other motorists from discovering my public nudity.

When the light turned green, I made my left turn onto the causeway and headed toward Excelsior. The ride went by quickly, and soon I found myself turning off onto Powers Avenue. Master T's house was now within about 300 yards. As I approached the house, I was looking for a place to park that left me the best path to the gate. I parked on the street with the driver's door closest to Master T's lawn. I had to cross before I made it to the gate and Master's secluded back yard.

I turned off the ignition, left the keys in the center console, took a deep breath, and exited the SUV. It seemed like a surreal dream as I walked naked with my hard cock jutting out from my loins. My lust ran wild as I was totally exposed with a raging hard-on in public. I reached down to give my cock a tug as I approached the gate. I wanted my masters to see me fully erect when they saw me.

I opened the gate and entered the cover of masters' back yard. I took my spot, as usual, on my knees in the back yard looking at the screened porch.

"Bitch, did you drive here naked?" Mistress L asked, "Master T thinks he saw you walk across our yard naked."

"Well, that won't do at all," Mistress L said, "we can't have you walking around naked. Come in here I have something for you to wear."

I walked inside to the screened porch and found Mistress L waiting for me inside. She was wearing a summer weight robe and I assumed nothing underneath.

"We're going to be in the basement today," Mistress L indicated, "we have our playroom setup for you."

"But before we go downstairs, I want you to wear this," Mistress L said, holding a leather strip in her hands, "Turn around for me, and get on your knees."

I did as Mistress L asked and knelt facing away from her. She held the leather strap in front of me so I could see it. In her hands was a black collar with the word "Bitch" in rhinestones.

I did as Mistress L asked and knelt facing away from her. She held the leather strap in front of me so I could see it. In her hands was a black collar with the word "Bitch" in rhinestones. She put the collar around my neck and adjusted the clasp until it was tight but not constrictive.

"There," Mistress L said, "now you are dressed appropriately."

New Uniform, New Responsibilities

Mistress L directed me downstairs to their basement. We walked through the furnished family room and through a heavy door to an unfinished room with a concrete floor. In the middle of the room was a bondage table with various attachments to hold arms and legs in almost any desired position. Master L was sitting in a large leather chair waiting for us. As usual, he was naked with a full erection.

"I see that you've collared our bitch," Master T said smiling, "today is a big day."

"Yes, today is preference mapping day," Mistress L replied, "when we're done today, we hope to convert your preferences to cock over pussy."

I didn't ask any questions, I just waited for masters to give me instructions. Mistress L asked me to lie on the table. She strapped my hands down using clasps on the table. Then she pulled my legs back and used similar restraints to hold my legs up and open leaving my ass exposed. I suspected I was being positioned for Master T's use.

Once Mistress completed my restraints the way she wanted them, she rolled over a table with a large black box on top. The box had power cords and tubes hanging out of it. Mistress L organized the cords and tubes and then plugged the box into the outlet.

"This is our Venus 2000 milking machine," Mistress L explained, "it's a device that was modified from a cow milker and now it is purpose built to milk human cocks.

"I'm going to use this machine to completely drain your balls today. Draining you completely makes you more docile and compliant. It also dramatically lowers your desire to have sex because your cock will likely be shriveled and sore the next day. We want to change you, so that you prefer taking Master T's cock to fucking your wife."

Mistress L routed the tubes through a hook above the table and then placed the receiver of the milking machine over my hard cock. She turned the machine on to test it and it slowly started making suction sounds as I slid automatically up and down my cock. It felt like I was getting a world class blowjob with massive amounts of sucking.

"This machine has 10 speeds," Mistress L explained, "this is the lowest setting. We're going to leave you on 5 for most of the session, but I will increase it as time goes on and you need more stimulation. Now how does that feel?"

"It feels good, Mistress," I replied, as the machine slurped away at my cock.

"He's ready for you T," Mistress announced, "time to remap our bitch and make him prefer cock."

Master T rose from his chair and walked to the end of the bondage table where my ass was positioned. He wasted no time lining his hard cock up with my hole and going in deep. I moaned as Master T took my ass balls deep on the first stroke. He held his cock there for a few seconds as he enjoyed the sensation and then started taking slow strokes.

After my naked journey, my arousal level was already off the charts. The combination of being fucked by Master T and being milked by Mistress L's crazy machine all while being bound to a table had me already at the edge of my first orgasm.

"I'm going to cum, Mistress!" I moaned as my orgasm hit.

"That's it, bitch," Mistress L purred, "cum for me with Master T's dick in your ass."

"Your big cock made our bitch cum, T," Mistress L laughed, "he must like being fucked by a real man."

Master T just kept pumping his cock in and out of my ass as Mistress L emceed the proceedings. I felt his cock sawing back and forth across my prostate. It seemed to be coaxing more cum to leave my balls to get sucked up by the machine. I watched my white spunk partially fill the collection tube near the receiver. I wondered if that tube would be full when I left today.

My cock was incredibly sensitive after I came, and I begged Mistress L to stop the machine and give me a break. Instead, she increased the speed, so the machine sucked me faster and a little harder. As I struggled through the post-orgasm cock torture, Master T continued his assault on my ass. His loins were making slapping sounds as they crashed into my ass cheeks. He was fucking me hard.

"He's going to make me cum, L," Master T announced as he pulled out of my ass and pointed his cock at a small glass container on the table. Master T stroked his cock and shot rope after rope of cum into the glass container. I wondered why he wasn't making me swallow it. But I would find out soon enough.

The Venus 2000 continued to work on my cock, relentlessly sucking and sliding up and down my cock. I couldn't believe it, but my cock was rock hard again and my balls were starting to tingle, showing signs of another orgasm building. After a short break, Master T was back in my ass, fucking away with abandon. I felt a sense of Deja Vue as events at the tables seemed to be repeating themselves.

Pavlovian Training

Soon, I was trying to hold back my second orgasm. Then I realized that it might be easier just to get this over with. So, I stopped resisting and just went along with the process. As I did, I felt my second orgasm building stronger and stronger. Mistress L reached down to the controls and increased the speed another notch. The sucking speed increased as did the suction. It was an incredible sensation really.

Mistress L detected the proximity of my orgasm and pulled over the glass container with Master T's semen. She took a small plastic syringe and used it to suck up the cum from the container. She held it in her hand watching me writhing as the machine worked me into a frenzy. I was moaning and trying to pull myself away from the automated cock sucker, but I was too well restrained.

"I'm going to cum," I announced, and Mistress L raised the syringe and placed it in my mouth. She waited until I started spasming and she could see my semen shooting into the collection receptacle. When she was certain my orgasm had hit, she pushed the plunger on the syringe releasing Master T's cum into my mouth.

"See, swallowing Master T's cum makes you orgasm, bitch," Mistress L whispered, "from now on when Master T fucks your ass or cums in your mouth, you will orgasm just as you are now."

This crazy woman really was trying to condition me so that getting fucked and swallowing cum caused me to orgasm. I didn't know if it was going to work, but I was starting to worry that she might know what she's doing. I swallowed T's cum and tried to manage through the post orgasm cock torture. It was more uncomfortable than I ever imagined it would be. This was only my second orgasm. I suspected that she was going to leave the machine going since she saw that I was still producing semen.

Mistress L reached down to the controls and turned the knob one notch higher. Once again, the pace and suction increased, pushing me into new territory. I'd never experienced post-orgasm stimulation like this. I was certain that Master T must have taken a Viagra because he was still pounding non-stop into my ass. The sensation of being fucked while getting machine sucked was other worldly.

"Now we're going to have some fun," Mistress L smirked.

Lewd Facepainting

I watched her empty the receptacle holding two loads of my semen into another one of her glass containers. Then she added some rubbing alcohol to it and started mixing it together. The alcohol lowered the viscosity of my semen and converted the lumpy batter into a smoother mixture. Once the mixture was well stirred, Mistress L reached for a small basting brush that looked like she pulled it from her kitchen.

"Hold still," Mistress L ordered, "I'm going to apply a nice, professional cum mask for you."

Mistress L started painting the mixture onto my face starting at the top of my forehead right near my hairline. I felt her making long slow strokes with the brush, carefully painting my forehead with the semen alcohol mix.

"The alcohol serves two purposes," Mistress L explained, "It improves the consistency, almost like paint thinner; and it acts as a drying agent, so it dries more quickly. I'm going to apply this in layers so that when you leave, your face will look like a glazed donut."

I stayed still while she carefully applied the mixture to my face with her basting brush. The odd smell of rubbing alcohol and the chlorine smell of semen filled my nostrils as she slowly painted my entire face. She covered my face from my hairline down to my jawline. When she got to the bottom, she waited a minute for the first coat to dry and then she started to apply the next.

"The number of coats I apply depends completely on how much semen you produce before your balls dry out and your empty." Mistress L explained, "if I can get you to squirt a couple more times before you dry up, I should be able to get five or six coats on so you can wear a nice thick cum mask home."

While Mistress L started a third coat of the mask, I felt my balls start to tighten indicating another orgasm was imminent. Master T was still fucking my ass but his paced seemed to moderate to more of a marathon pace than a sprint. He seemed to be enjoying the long hard fuck he was delivering while his wife administered the milking machine.

"Oh fuck," I muttered, "I'm cumming again."

"Your big cock is making him cum again, T. You're driving our bitch wild with pleasure," Mistress L rejoiced.

Master T just grunted in acknowledgement and kept fucking. I was writhing and spasming on the table as the machine relentlessly sucked my tired cock. This was my third orgasm in 30 minutes, and I could tell I was producing hardly any semen. As I came down from my orgasm, I looked down at the collection receptacle. Only a few drops of semen were collected. I knew that if the machine made me orgasm again, I would likely be dry, and this could end.

Mistress L was applying the fourth coat of the mask. I could feel the tightness on my face as each layer dried. Without fanfare, Mistress L reached over and turned the milking machine up a few levels. The machine jumped and nearly tripled its rhythm. It was now pumping my cock at least a few times a second. It was pumping me faster than any hand job I'd ever had or given myself. The stimulation level was out of this world.

"That's full power, bitch," Mistress L smiled down at me, "we're in the final stages of draining you now."

"Oh Fuck," Master T bellowed, and he pulled his cock out of my ass and pointed it at the glass container.

"That's right T, collect it so I can use it to train our bitch," Mistress L coached.

"Hold your head still, baby, so Mama can apply this next coat evenly," Mistress L scolded a little.

The machine was sending lightning bolts of sensation through my body, and I was about to cum again soon. Mistress L was anticipating my pending orgasm and was preparing another syringe full of Master T's cum to feed me when my orgasm hit. It did seem like her conditioning was influencing me, I was getting into the depravity of it all.

Another orgasm hit with no notice at all. My body started spasming and I let out a moan. Mistress L was ready with the syringe and pumped Master T's semen into my mouth while I orgasmed.

"Swallowing for Master T makes you cum doesn't it, bitch?" Mistress L whispered, "from now on, every time you swallow for him, you will orgasm as you are now."

Mistress L watched the collection receptacle to see if I had produced any ejaculate.

"We did it, T," She laughed, "I think we completely drained him!"

"Well, I know he drained me. 45 minutes of fucking is about all I can do," Master T replied.

"I've got one coat left to apply, and I'll be done," Mistress L advised, "I'm just going to let the machine work on him while I finish up."

"No!" I protested, feeling the tightness around my mouth when I tried to open it.

"No talking!" Mistress L scolded, "you're cracking the mask around our mouth when you move it."

I lied there on the table, restrained, while Mistress L completed the final layer of my semen mask. My legs were still pulled up and back even though Master T was done fucking me. The milking machine powered away at full speed on my fully drained cock. I was groaning as I hit my limit and just wanted it to stop. I could feel a deep ache just below my balls which I had never felt before. The ache was worsening as the machine continued to stroke and suck at inhuman speed.

Another orgasm hit me, and it was devoid of pleasure. Instead, I felt almost a cramping in my stomach as my cock spasmed, but nothing was released. I'd never had a dry orgasm in my life, and I was pretty sure I never wanted one again. I moaned and spasmed on the table causing Mistress L to pause her work on the final coat. My moans became pathetic after my orgasm subsided and the machine continued the post orgasm torture.

12