All Comments on 'Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 11'

by smirkingBinky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

OK, Ok, I admit it, I said goodbye to this story too soon. I just didn't see Mike ever gaining control of himself before he ruined his marriage and his life. I now see that he had to sink to the depths that he did before he could come to his senses. And you even managed to make the shed guy seem likable in the end. You'd think after being wrong so many other times that by now I would have learned my lesson about second guessing an author's intentions, but clearly, I have not. So yeah, it was a great ending to a well written story and along with that goes my apology for not keeping faith.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, what a great story. I’m glad he hasn’t ruined his marriage. If fact, he may be able to explore some new kinks with his wife. But can he really say goodbye to his lust for cock? I wonder if this is really the end …

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19698 months ago

Thankfully, Mike came to his senses! He DOES need to separate from that depraved couple. I worried they might use the photos and videos they made to blackmail him. I appreciate the way you ended this story and that the protagonist survives. The Venus machine is a cruel tool to inflict upon a bound man. YIKES! So "enjoyed" this series. Good writing and cliff-hanging chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Incredibly hot series! And a perfect ending too. Thank you. You have provided me with multiple orgasms throughout. You hit all of my exhibitionist, cum-slut buttons. Even though my sexual adventures have been a bit more modest than those you portrayed, much of it is familiar territory for me, albeit more moderate. You must have these desires too in order to bring them to light so authentically. Thank you again. It was a fun ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmirkingBinky@smirkingBinky
Just starting out as a writer - have enjoyed many great stories here. i use my past experiences as the basis for most of my stories and then embellish them for effect. Enjoy getting comments both good and bad. They help me improve my writing and incorporate ideas from readers.