Blowjobs of different alignments

Story Info
My girlfriend loves blowjobs. Maybe a little too much!
2.2k words
4.49
19.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fluftixxx
Fluftixxx
66 Followers

My girlfriend is really into blowjobs. Great right? Well...

Okay, yes it is great. She just gets a little weird with them sometimes. But who am I to say no to regular blowjobs? Even if she has surprised me over the years.

The first time was after we had been on a few dates. We went over to my place and were cuddling on the couch. She told me how turned on she was by the idea of sucking dick. I couldn't believe my ears.

"I have never actually done it, but just thinking about it makes me wet."

"I wouldn't mind..."

"Really? Can I?"

"Sure, really you're doing me a favor."

She slid off the couch and knelt before me. I sat up and let her take the lead. She looked up at me excitedly and I smiled back. Slowly she started rubbing my legs, her hands crawling up to my crotch. It seemed she both wanted to take it slow and get straight to it. She opened my fly and I lifted myself so she could pull down my pants.

Again her hands found me, straight to the point this time. Softly she jerked up and down, my dick already rock hard. Again she looked me in the eye, seeking confirmation. Then she bent forward and kissed it. Right on the head, I think I fell in love with her right then. Going up from the base she licked all the way to the tip, making me shudder in anticipation.

"Are you sure?"

"Please don't stop now!"

I could see a smile forming as she dove in. She took in the head in one go, sucking me in. God she was amazing. Her tongue was moving all around as she went up and down. I realized I wasn't gonna last long and told her as much. She got even more excited.

"Please cum in my mouth!"

She kept going as I reached the point of no return. I fought to enjoy it just a moment longer, but her eyes looking up at me took away any chance I had. Load after load I shot into her mouth, as her tongue kept teasing me, making it even more intense. When my orgasms finally died down, she sat back, looked up at me and opened her mouth, clearly proud of herself. Then she closed her mouth again and swallowed.

"Did you like it?"

I was still catching my breath. "That was amazing, you can do that anytime you want!"

That was both the best and the worst thing I ever said. Mostly the best.

So we started our new routine. That night we went from dating to couple. We both felt it had proven something. Our relationship was certainly more serious afterwards.

The thing is, she took my words literally. I had given her permission to suck me off anytime she wanted and I certainly wasn't gonna take back those words.

She started giving me blowjobs pretty much every time we saw each other. Life was great.

After a while, she wanted to spend even more time with my cock. One day when she came over, she walked in as I was watching tv. She sat down next to me and took out my dick.

"Hey"

She didn't say anything. Instead she laid down on the couch with her head in my crotch and took my soft dick in her mouth.

"Alright then."

The show continued to play as I looked down at her. She had her eyes closed, not moving in any way.

It was a pretty nice feeling. Soft and warm. I slowly got harder, despite the lack of stimulation. But after a while it would settle back down. This kept going for a while. I continued watching my show and she was seemingly content with the situation.

At the end of the night, I asked her to finish me off, which she happily did. And so cockwarming became part of our daily life.

This went on for some time. After a while, we both started focusing on other parts of our life again. We still saw each other very often, but we realised we couldn't neglect our work and friends forever.

I should say that we had actually had a pretty active sex life up until this point. While blowjobs were a major part of our routine, we fucked fairly often as well. It just wasn't anything too special. Blowjobs really seemed to turn her on and she would drag me along with her through her fantasies.

We also tried 69 at some point, which we both enjoyed. But it distracted her from sucking my dick which she didn't like, so we didn't do it often.

That all slowed down when things got crazy at my job. Two of my best coworkers quit on short notice just as we had pulled a big client. I could use the money, so I decided to step up. Sadly that meant I would be seeing my girlfriend way less.

She understood of course, but she was pretty disappointed at how little we saw each other. Particularly as I was often tired when we did get the chance.

So she decided to find her own way to motivate me to pay her attention.

Whenever she got the chance, she would take my cock in her mouth. Nothing new so far. But unlike before when she would just keep me warm, now she would occasionally move. Sometimes just circling her tongue around the head. Sometimes moving up and down. Often she would even take me to the edge, before stopping all stimulation.

And then the night would end and she would go home. Leaving me frustrated. But that was our deal. She gave me blowjobs whenever she wanted, however she wanted.

To be honest I didn't mind too much. It made me think of her a lot, making me remember my priorities. The constant blue balls did make life harder, but it only made me look forward to her company more.

I made it about two weeks before I decided something needed to change. She was right, I was making more money, but I was less happy. I missed her. I told my boss I could no longer take on the extra work and that he would have to find a replacement. He didn't appreciate it, but hearing how happy my girlfriend was when I called her after made those worries melt away.

It wasn't until the next evening that I saw her again. I was on discord with some friends when I heard the door open. We were playing a game so I was focused on the screen. I called out but got no answer. I heard her walk into the room and climb under the desk. I looked down to see her crawling between my legs. She held up her finger to her lips to signal me to stay quiet, before pulling out my dick.

As soon as she touched me, I realised I was in trouble. It had been a long time, with a lot of teasing, and I was not gonna last long. She started stroking me as I tried to concentrate on the game. I managed to shoot one of the enemies but had to hide in a corner after to regain my composure. She took me into her mouth and started going to town. She was even more enthusiastic than normal. Clearly, she had been just as pent-up as I was. I heard one of my friends say something to me but had no clue what he was talking about. I just managed to mumble something affirmative without sounding too weird and he seemed to accept it.

That's when I felt her go even deeper. She had never taken me into her throat before, but apparently, she had been practicing because she went right to the base. It was an entirely new sensation and I could not help but let out a groan. Luckily I got killed at the same time, giving me an easy excuse.

With how sensitive I was, there was no way I was gonna hold out much longer. I reached over to mute myself just before I came. Shot after shot went right down her throat and she didn't flinch.

"Did you like your surprise?"

I hugged her tight. "I missed you so much."

We fell back into our old routine and we were much happier for it. We went out on dates again, just for fun. I met her parents for the first time. She was reaching the end of her study and was considering what to do afterwards. That's when we first said it. Moving in together. It seemed a little fast, but it's all relative I suppose. Time always seems to move too fast when you're in good company.

We started looking for apartments together. Her dorm room clearly wasn't an option and my place was cramped with just me. We wanted to stay in the city near our friends, continue to build our lives here. Housing market was shit though. Worries for later I suppose, it would come in time. In the meantime, we would focus on enjoying our newfound happiness.

A few times, she would come to me and ask me to try something new. I don't even know where she got half these ideas. But the most shocking one was probably this:

We had just gotten back from the movies, pretty fun if a bit corny. It was late, but when she asked to try something, I knew there was no way I was saying no.

It started out mostly the same as other times. She asked me to get naked on the bed and started playing with me. It didn't take much to get me turned on, not from her anyway. She started stroking me, fondling my balls with her other hand. It was amazing how skilled she had gotten in such a short time. At the start, it had mostly been her passion that made it as good as it was, but now just her touch was electrifying. Thing is, I was quite familiar with it at this point. Not that I had gotten bored of it, oh no, you would never hear me say that. But despite how mind-blowing she was, I could last for some time. In this case though, that didn't seem necessary. She was going slow, excruciatingly slow. Her hand going up and down, over and over again. Occasionally she would lick it, down from the base all the way along the shaft until she reached the sensitive tip. Then that's where her attack would focus. Twisting her palm over the head, going fast for just a moment, all before just returning to her original pace.

Finally, she took me into her mouth. Her tongue going tantalizingly soft round and round. That's when it crept up on me. I was used to the high-energy sex we normally had, but this slow intentional teasing was even more intense. I realised I was gonna blow, so I tapped on her shoulder to let her know. Unlike me, she didn't seem surprised at all. She just kept going, maybe even slower if that was possible.

Right as I tensed up, I felt her stop. The sensation of her mouth left me and I opened my eyes in shock. She was waiting with her mouth open just out of reach. Despite the lack of any stimulation there was no going back. I felt my orgasm start, but it never went anywhere. Instead of the promised climax, a small stream slowly dribbled into her mouth. I had never felt so frustrated in my life. Yet at the same time, so incredibly horny. Like instead of releasing it, she had trapped it all in my body. I came, but I felt no pleasure from it.

Just before it was over and I managed to recover, she dove back in. This time there was no slow teasing though. She took as much of me into her mouth as she could and went faster and faster. I would have considered asking her to stop, had I had any working brain cells left. Completely overstimulated I just writhed on the bed, half trying to escape, half never wanting it to end. Focusing on the tip, drove me near insane. I had never felt a sensation like that before.

After a few minutes she stopped again. I was still incredibly horny, but I could not go on if I wanted to. She let me catch my breath, before crawling up to lay next to me and kiss me. That was the third surprise of the night. Our lips opened for a passionate kiss and instead, I felt her push something into my mouth. Slimy, it tasted salty and a little bitter. She had never swallowed my cum. I tried to pull back, but she followed and kept her tongue moving around in my mouth, coating all of it in my seed.

Finally she let up and laid back. Nestling her head against my chest. I just laid there, the taste and smell still overwhelming my sense. Cock throbbing against her leg.

I still don't know how I feel about that.

It's clear she loves blowjobs, any and all kinds. And to be honest so do I. Maybe, definitely, a little too much.

Fluftixxx
Fluftixxx
66 Followers