Blown Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt a cold wetness drizzle down his ass crack and peered back to see Brian squeezing out a blob of lube at the top of his mangina and letting it drool down. Instinctively, Jeff put his index finger between his velvety lips and sucked it like a miniature cock. Once he had it nice and wet, he reached back to his butthole and ran the tip of his finger around his winking a-hole, wetting it with his spit and the lube that had pooled around it. He tapped at the orifice and felt the seductive pull of its entryway.

Jeff's pooper had only ever acted as a one-way exit, but was about to be violated by a finger going the wrong way on that one-way street. Slowly, Jeff used his index finger to wiggle and tickle its way into the opening. Centimeter by centimeter, the finger invaded the virginal oculus. With the first knuckle inside his rectum, Jeff churned his finger in and out, pushing it in deeper and deeper until fully engulfed.

"You're doing great, bro. Keep going. Make sure to hit your love button and give it a good massage," Craig said.

When his fingertip hit that magic button, Jeff had a euphoric feeling fall over him. He was sweating and moaning like a bitch in heat as he started to finger fuck his own anus. Brian reached under Jeff's loose scrotum and pulled his hard cock back, holding it in his open palm so Craig could take photos of the hot moment for the newbie.

Knowing what was going to happen Craig quickly put a towel on the pool table between Jeff's knees and returned to photograph Jeff's face as he approached an impending climax brought on by merely massaging his prostate.

Pulling Jeff's hard cock back with his open palm, he videoed the anal masturbation in close up Ultra-High Def. Craig caught that moment of overwhelming pleasure sweep across Jeff's handsome face and his eyes roll back in their sockets. Jeff's breathing was fast and furious.

"Get ready. Oh, fuck, oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," he groaned. His glans was pulled tight, and his piss-slit jettisoned squirt after squirt of hot man-jizz as Jeff tried to breathe between each pulsing blast. A smile flashed across his face, and he began to laugh as his breathing returned to normal.

"I think that is one of the hottest audition shoots we have ever done," Craig said, taking pictures of the spent load on the towel.

The double entendre of the word shoot made all three men laugh. Brian licked the spent remains from the palm of his hand, and he readily agreed. Jeff climbed off the pool table and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. His deflating dong swaggered to and fro as he walked, Craig and Brian continuing to take photos and video, even of Jeff taking a shower, and especially of his soaping up and fingering his asshole.

Dressed and back in Mr. Metz office with Craig and Brian trailing after their new favorite model, Jeff was all smiles seeing Chris Hardwick sitting behind Leo's desk.

"So, how did it go?" Chris asked.

"Awesome," Craig said.

"Amazing," Brian answered. "This guy can really shoot out a load."

"It was fun," Jeff answered all smiles.

"Good. Then it's official. "You'll start Monday. Fellas, get him a webpage added to our site with video chat and video download, photos, and the rest. You know what to do."

"Webpage?" Jeff asked, again with a bit of naivete.

"You'll be here every day for a few hours when you're not shooting an actual scene. You'll chat with members of the site and the people who favorite you. Since its video chat, you will usually be nude, posing and jacking off, things like that. Jennifer will go over the details with you," Chris said. Before Jeff left for the day, Jennifer handed him a check for $6 grand. That made not only his day, but his whole year.

After Jeff had left the house, Chris took a look at the video Brian had shot. It was hot, real hot, and Chris liked what he saw, a charismatic young man with a great body and nice cock. He liked it maybe a little too much. Chris had always stayed at arm's length with the models at Jizz Jammers, but Jeff seemed different. He wanted to get to know Jeff, maybe take him on a date.

With money in the bank for the first time, Jeff stopped in to see his dealer and buy a baggie of the good shit. Then there was a stop at the grocery store for a bottle of Jager, a fifth of Hennessy, and a case of Bud. With Andy coming over, they might as well enjoy the fruits of Jeff's labor. He had never had money to splurge, and this would be a good start.

Jeff had changed into a pair of baggy basketball trunks and a muscle shirt. He was going commando for the evening to be comfortable while playing video games with his buddy. Andy knocked at Jeff's door as Jeff was finishing his order for delivery pizza.

"Dude, I just ordered meat lovers pizza. Drag your sorry ass in and have a seat," Jeff said, giving his bro a fist bump.

There was really no place to sit except the futon or one of the bean bag chairs in front of the 56" TV that took up one wall of the apartment. While Jeff had relatively little money for creature comforts, he did spend well on entertainment with a great TV and an Xbox. The studio apartment was scant of little else. There was no table, as Jeff ate at the breakfast bar where he also had his laptop.

"So, give me the low down. How did it go today? Were you nervous?" Andy asked.

"It was fucking awesome dude. Nah, I wasn't nervous at all. You up for a shot of Jager. I'll show you the video they posted on my webpage," Jeff said. Andy nodded his agreement, and Jeff poured out two shots and opened up two beer backs.

"To porn," Andy said, raising his shot glass.

"To money for jacking off," Jeff said.

Jeff opened his laptop and pulled up his webpage as Jizz Jammers. Andy was impressed by the quality of the website, and when Jeff played the video that Brian had shot and edited, holy fucking shit, Andy just about came in his shorts.

"Dude, I didn't know that you were that smokin' hot. Look at you, bro. Tanned and muscled. Jesus, I have a bone just watching you jack your junk."

"Thanks, I think it's pretty good," Jeff said. "I couldn't show this to anyone but you."

"Look at the size of your dong, Christ, that fucker could split a bitch," Andy said with a laugh.

"You wanna touch it?" Jeff asked jokingly, but Andy didn't answer. He shoved his hand inside the waistband of Jeff's short and fondled his junk. It felt good for both guys.

Just then there was a knock at the front door, and the two guys jumped away from each other as if they had been caught doing the big nasty. It made them both laugh out of nervousness. It had been a few years since they had jacked off together, but this was more intimate, almost nasty, forbidden for buddies to do.

Jeff paid for the pizza and turned on ESPN to watch the baseball game. They sat side by side on the futon, which was also Jeff's bed in the studio apartment, their hairy legs touching and rubbing, in a game of chicken. The two studs inhaled the pizza and had two more shots of Jager, followed by two glasses of Hennessy.

They moved to the bean bag chairs, and Jeff turned on the Xbox, handing a controller to his buddy. "State of Decay 3. Just got it last week."

"Sweet," Andy replied.

Each time one of the guys scored, there was a physical attack by the other, punching and wrestling, laughing and pushing, both enjoying the manly contact while playing the video game. At the end of the game, Jeff had scored the highest points and Andy attacked, wrestling and tickling his buddy, and ending up on top of him on the carpet.

They were both breathing hard from their horseplay. Andy was on top of Jeff, staring down at that handsome smile with a big smile of his own. Jeff surprised Andy by lifting his head and kissing his buddy directly on the mouth. Andy didn't pull away. No, he kissed back. Their lips wet with spit pursed and pressed together. Andy opened his mouth, and his buddy pushed his hot tongue deep inside. It was wanton and passionate testosterone driven lust.

"Fuck, Andy, you are one hot fucker," Jeff whispered in Andy's ear, biting his buddy's earlobe.

Andy pulled at Jeff's open muscle shirt taking it over Jeff's head and tossing it aside. He kissed down Jeff's sensitive neck, making his bud's head fall back and moan loudly. They moved to stand and shed their shorts. After another embrace and kiss, Jeff pulled Andy's tee-shirt over his head, revealing a nice set of pecs divided by a small patch of chest hair. Otherwise, Andy's chest was hairless until it came to a treasure trail leading into his gym shorts.

Without warning, Jeff gave Andy's loose-fitting trunks a tug and they fell to his ankles leaving him naked, except for his half socks. Andy didn't mind. He was already boned up and wanting a little action. It had been a while since he had gotten his rocks off since breaking up with his girlfriend, Mia. For Andy, this was just a one-off. He liked his buddy, Jeff, and having a jo session seemed harmless.

Andy didn't hesitate to drop Jeff's gym trunks and expose his semi-boned up junk. He pushed Jeff back on the futon, and the two sat side by side, thighs touching. Jeff turned off the Xbox and pulled up the internet on his TV to watch the full video of his audition early that day. The two guys groped one another's junk.

It felt good to have someone he knew touching his cock, and Jeff leaned over and kissed Andy's neck in appreciation. Andy was getting off watching Jeff on the ultra-high-def TV and being able to see that uncut dick for real in his fist. Jeff's cock was both hard as steel, and because of his thick foreskin, as soft and pliable as velvet. Andy loved playing with Jeff's hard on. Jeff spit in the palm of his hand and began to masturbate his buddy.

Andy looked into Jeff's deep brown eyes and leaned his face toward Jeff's until their lips met in anguished hunger. Their kisses were made of puckered lips, slathering their spit on pursed mouths wanton with desire. Jeff kissed down Andy's chin, down his neck, past his Adam's apple to the patch of hair in the center of Andy's chest. His mouth moved to each of Jeff's big brown tits and bit tenderly at the nips. Jeff let out a horny grown. "Suck it, dude. Please suck my cock, Andy."

Sucking cock wasn't something that Andy had ever envisioned himself doing. He was in the same frame of mind that Jeff had been before getting his new gig. Andy hadn't featured himself as a cocksucker, but now that he had Jeff's thick cock in his fist, he wasn't beyond blowing his buddy.

Slowly but surely, Andy lowered his face to Jeff's belly button and stuck his tongue inside, licking the tight little hole. Andy kissed down Jeff's groin, the shaved whiskers of pubs scratching his lips as he went. The man scent was euphoric. Holding Jeff's cock in the palm of his open hand, Andy ran his tongue up the length of Jeff's uncut cock until his lips were at the foreskin covered tip. He took the folds of flesh between his teeth and gently chewed on the gristle.

Jeff had gotten a lot of blow jobs from girls he had dated, but this was far and away the hottest bj he had ever received. Having his best bud blow him was as hedonistic as it could get. Andy rolled back the foreskin from the satiny smooth cockhead and starred at his intended target. He took a deep breath, preparing himself for something he had never foreseen himself doing.

Licking his lips, now plump and red from an increased heartbeat, Andy proceeded to take Jeff's swelling dick head into his mouth, pressing his tongue firmly against the frenulum, making Jeff moan and thrust his hips upward, causing his dick to plunge deep in Andy's mouth. Andy gagged on the onslaught of Jeff's growing boner. First lesson of cock sucking: Keep your fist tight around his cock until you are ready to have it hit your tonsils.

"Sorry, dude," Jeff said with a snicker. Andy was gasping for air as he gave Jeff an evil look, but he had already decided he liked the feel and the flavor of his buddy's cock. For Andy, this was much easier the cunnilingus. He wasn't spending all his time searching for the little man in the canoe. Jeff's response to Andy's mouth was instantaneous. His lips returned to the tip of Jeff's cockhead and sucked at the piss slit dripping with pre, as if to suck the nectar directly from Jeff's fleshy low-hangers.

"Fuck, dude, that feels awesome. Now let me do you," Jeff insisted, pushing Andy back against the futon. This was the moment of truth for Jeff. If he was going to make it in gay porn, he was going to have to be an expert at cock sucking and who better to practice with that his best bud most of his life.

Taking Andy's 7-inch cock in hand, Jeff jacked it a few times. It was throbbing, achingly stiff, and wanting relief. Jeff leaned over and opened his mouth wide, he licked the head of Andy's cock, slathering it with saliva before closing his lips around the circumcised frenulum and sucking hard, making Andy gasp with pleasure. He jacked off Andy's thick bone with one hand and played with his testicles drawn up tight in their package. The feeling was making Andy climb the back of the futon as if trying to escape the tickle of excitement he felt in his rumbling gonads.

Jeff moved his right hand to his own thick bone and began to jack it hard and fast. Andy could feel his impending climax, and he scrambled to stand on the futon over Jeff sucking and jacking his pud. "I'm gonna jizz, dude," he warned Jeff, who pulled his mouth off Andy's cock but continued jacking it. Jeff opened his mouth wide, and Andy spurted his load across Jeff's cheek, on the bridge of his nose, and even a few dribbles of hot jizz into Jeff's open mouth. Having the thick, white seed land on his tongue made Jeff want to hurl, but instead, he swallowed.

"Not bad," he said in amazement. Andy fell to his knees beside his buddy and the two engaged in a kiss, tongues wrestling for dominance. Jeff's breathing was growing rapid and desperate as he broke the kiss, "Dude, I'm gonna blast a load."

Andy dropped his head to Jeff's belly and opened his mouth waiting for the inevitable. Jeff was jerking his uncut cock rapidly, and the first spray of sperm hit Andy's forehead and nose. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly as Jeff continued to douse him in spunk. When the final drops from Jeff's nuts landed on his tongue, he bucked up and swallowed like a man. Jeff stuffed his deflating dick in Andy's mouth. Andy sucked on the softening dickhead like he was trying to suck every drop of man-juice out of his buddy's balls.

The two guys fell back on the futon spent and laughing at their sexual escapades. It had been hot and nasty and over the top erotic. Jeff lit up a blunt and inhaled before handing it to his buddy. They toked a while and took a few more shots of whiskey before heading to the shower and soaping up one another.

Clean, a little stoned, and a little drunk, Jeff and Andy fell asleep on the futon, spent and happy with what had transpired in their friendship. During the night, Jeff had pulled a sheet up over them and cuddled into Andy's body to be spooned. He liked the feel of Andy's warm breath on his neck and Andy's strong arm wrapped over his muscled pecs.

Chapter 3

It had been a while since Jeff had slept with anyone and that was with his ex-girlfriend. Jeff was the one spooning her. He awoke with a different situation. Andy was spooning him and kissing the back of his neck and rubbing his hard cock up and down the crack of Jeff's muscled ass. Jeff was sporting morning wood of his own, and he wasn't about to refuse his buddy's sexual advances.

He reached over the side of the futon and fumbled in the bag of goodies Jennifer had given him to practice toy play, but this morning Jeff had a real dick for practice, he didn't need a fake cock. He handed the bottle of lube to Andy.

"Are you sure?" Andy whispered and licked the shell of Jeff's ear.

"If somebody's gonna take my cherry, I want it to be you, bro."

Jeff got on elbows and knees with his face buried in his pillow and waited. He felt Andy squeeze a blob of cold lube in his ass crack and then rub it up and down with the head of his hard cock. Andy was on his knees behind Jeff. Once the tip of Andy's prick found Jeff's winking pucker, he took his dick in hand and pushed. Andy's dickhead pierced Jeff's anal opening causing Jeff to bite his pillow. His hands pushed back against Andy's thighs to keep him from moving.

"Hold up, man," Jeff said, breathing heavily and grimacing. It wasn't that it was painful exactly. More like it was uncomfortable, like he needed to take a dump. Andy had reached under Jeff's crotch and fondled his nuts. Having Andy's cock opening his sphincter had caused his cock to go soft. Once Jeff had acclimated to having Andy's invading man-meat puncture his asshole, he released his grip on Andy's thigh's.

"Okay, it's all good. Go ahead and push all 7-inches in. Do it. Do it now," Jeff begged. It knew it would be an assault on his senses, but it was like ripping off a bandage, best to get whatever discomfort there would be over all at once. Jeff reached behind and with both hands spread his ass cheeks for easier penetration.

Andy placed his hands on the small of Jeff's back and with one mighty push launched his man-muscle deep inside Jeff's rectal womb. Fuck, it felt so good. Warm and tight, Jeff clenched his anal muscles as he was impaled on Andy's hard cock. He hissed to release the tension his body was feeling from being anally pillaged.

"Fuck, dude, it feels fantastic having you inside me like this. Go ahead, bro, raw dawg me. Jeff had regained his hard bone and Andy was jacking him off while pummeling his ass with his big dick. The gentle curve of Andy's bone was causing it to bang against Jeff's love button on each thrust. It wouldn't take much for either guy to shoot their wad.

As Andy felt Jeff's anal muscles squeezing his throbbing bone buried deep inside, he thrust forward on final time and stopped, and his body shuddered. "I'm fucking cummmming," Jeff yelled into his pillow. He nutted his load on the sheets below. Andy's head flew back, and his breathing stopped. His voice caught in his throat, and his eyes rolled back in their sockets. He erupted, sending his load deep into Jeff's bowels.

Neither guy moved as their euphoria dissipated and their cocks went limp. Andy's soft cock plopped out of Jeff's asshole unceremoniously.

"Fuck, dude, grab me a towel from the bathroom. I gotta fart," Jeff bellowed.

Just in time, Andy plied the towel to Jeff's ass just as he was expelling the load of semen with which Andy had just impregnated his bowels.

"Gross, dude," Andy said with a laugh.

"Yeah, we'll see how you do when I plow your asshole," Jeff replied with a big smile.

The two satiated friends showered, kissing and touching one another in very intimate ways while they soaped up and rinsed off. It was Saturday morning, and Andy took off with plans of his own for the weekend.

Jeff needed coffee. He sat in the coffee shop down the street with his cell phone in hand while he sipped the black elixir. He wasn't sorry about what had transpired between him and Andy. In fact, he was very happy that Andy was the one who took his anal virginity. With money in the bank, however, he needed to find a much nicer apartment. Sleeping on the futon with Andy was nice, but would have been much nicer on a king-sized bed.

Scrolling through apartments for lease, Jeff found one that he liked and could afford in a high-rise in downtown Phoenix. With his new gig, Jeff figured he would need a place for entertaining and, maybe, doing his video chat room from home. He called and made an appointment with the leasing agent for that afternoon. His POS Toyota would have to wait for a few more paychecks before it could be replaced, but he did have the funds to go shopping for some new clothes.