Blown Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six, come on dude, two more," Jeff encouraged him. "Seven. One more." With a gentle push past the leverage point for Jeff, "Eight." Jeff took the dumbbells and sat them on the floor. Eric rubbed his pecs, now charging with muscle fatigue.

Then Jeff lay on the bench and repeated the action. This went on for three sets until they moved to standing curls and three sets each. It was mindless. That's why it was a routine, but today it had an added an air of sexual tension. When it was time for the decline barbell press, Jeff laid on the bench, head down and waited for Eric to hand him the barbell set with 200 lbs. Eric looked to his left, then to his right. No one was paying any attention to the two gym rats. He hoisted the barbell into Jeff's grip and squatted squarely over his face and planted his ass crack on Jeff's nose and mouth. It made both of them laugh, and Eric had to take away the barbell before either of them got hurt, but by then, they were also both sporting wood. Thank god for jockstraps.

"Good workout," Eric said, holding up his palm for a high five, but damn, I'm sweaty and smelly.

"Yeah, I smelled your ass crack," Jeff laughed. "Why don't we go back to my place, smoke a bowl, take a bath, and I'll give you a rub down?"

Eric readily agreed, and they grabbed their gym bags and headed to Jeff's apartment. Jeff stoked his bong and handed it to Eric. The two sat side by side on the futon. As they got stoned, Eric pulled off his tee-shirt, and Jeff took off his deep-cut muscle shirt. Their shoes and socks were tossed aside. Another few tokes and Eric stood, dropping his nylon gym shorts to the floor, leaving him in his black jockstrap. Jeff let out a wolf-whistle and slapped Eric's ass, taking him by the hand and leading into the bathroom. He ran a warm tub of bathwater with Epsom salts to take away the muscle aches, eucalyptus oil for a clean scent, and the bubbles just for fun.

He slipped off his gym shorts and stood in front of Eric wearing only his red and blue jock. He took Eric's hand, and the two stepped into the warm bath. Eric sat at the back of the tub, and Jeff sat between his legs, their muscled thighs pushed together in a tight fit. Eric reached for the washcloth and bath gel, washing Jeff's hard pecs and rubbing his thumb across Jeff's brown nipples on each pass until the tips stood up like pert little soldiers begging to be bitten.

Jeff turned his head, and Erick leaned his face forward to kiss his buddy in a blazing hot lip lock, tongues clashing, and saliva passing from one orifice to the other. "Stand up," Eric ordered.

He peeled off Jeff's now wet jock and tossed it aside with Jeff's uncut sausage swinging in his face. Eric rolled back the collar of foreskin and with a hand full of sudsy water rinsed off the satiny cockhead. Jeff groaned when he looked down to see his buddy suck in the head of his cock. His buddy's warm mouth was exciting, making his cock throb with anticipation.

Sitting down facing Eric, he had him stand up, and he pulled down his jockstrap, Eric stepping out of each strap. Jeff tossed it on the floor on top of his. He had seen guys naked in the gym before, but Jeff had never seen a cock this close up and what Eric had hanging was nice, not big, but perfect, circumcised, with a darker frenulum ring under the mushroom-shaped head and deeply grooved piss-slit. There is a first time for everything, and this was it for Jeff. His lips parted, and he sucked it into his mouth. Eric's limp cock tasted clean and perfect.

It was clear that Eric shaved his nut sack and trimmed his pubes making it easier for Jeff to suck that beautiful cock, which was getting hard as it was rolling across Jeff's hot tongue. Eric put his hands on either side of Jeff's head and started face fucking him until his cock was as hard as stone. Jeff's mouth moved off Eric's cock to his small bag of marbles and underneath to Eric's taint.

Standing up, Jeff and Eric resumed kissing, rubbing their hard, wet dicks against one another's bellies. Eric turned his back to Jeff and raised his leg, placing his foot on the side of the tub. He leaned forward and spread his ass cheeks. "Eat me," Eric ordered.

Jeff used his hand and bathwater to rinse out Eric's crack before pushing his face deep into Eric's crevasse, his tongue trying to puncture Eric's hole. Jeff was getting off tongue fucking his buddy. Eric's hips fucked up and down, causing his hard dick to slap against his groin.

"Turn around dude," Eric said. Jeff did as instructed and soon had Eric's face pushing between his ass cheeks and tonguing his hole. "Dude, you have one sweet hole. Let's dry off and go to the other room. I need to breed you."

Clean and dry, they lay face to face on the futon and kissed, hard and urgent. Jeff lay on his stomach and handed the lube to his buddy. Eric smeared a blob of the cool gel on his cock and spread it up and down Jeff's ass with his hard cockhead. Eric didn't ask for permission or wait for Jeff to give his go ahead. He pushed in fully, sinking to the hilt, causing Jeff to hiss in discomfort. Eric had turned into an animal breeding his beta. He raw dogged Jeff' asshole, one hand pulling his hair and the other jacking him off.

"Oh dude, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Give me that hard cock, make me nut," Jeff moaned.

Eric was giving no argument to Jeff's need to breed, and he had every intention of impregnating his buddy with his load of sperm. He felt his climax jostling in his gonads, and he pushed in deep, tossing his head back, and bellowing, "I'm cumming." He fell on Jeff's back like a dead man, spent and exhausted.

Jeff rolled Eric off his back, Eric's spent cock popping from his slimy asshole. Jeff knelt on either side of Eric's chest and furiously jacked off, his foreskin flapping over his leaking cock. His breathing was rushed, and he knew he was close. "Fuck dude, open your mouth, I'm gonna cum." Eric covered his eyes with the back of his forearm and waited for the inevitable. He felt the spray hit his lips as Jeff pushed his erupting cock on his tongue and ejaculated, filling Eric's mouth with his watery jizz. Eric swallowed, looked up at Jeff's smiling face and sucked hard on Jeff's deflating cock.

Chapter 5

A text message from Craig told Jeff to get his ass to the mansion for promotional photos and video for social media. Friday night Jeff would conduct a video chat on his Model Page with Jizz Jammers dot com. He had watched several of the other model's video chats over the past few days and had some ideas of his own. Craig took a few headshots and nudes with soft and hard dick. Brian took Jeff out to the pool and videoed him diving into the pool naked and jacking off on the diving board. Those promos were bound to draw attention to Jeff's first video chat scheduled for 9 p.m. Friday night. That would be 11 p.m. on the east coast where the majority of his followers were located and ready to jack it with a porn star.

It took a couple of hits off a blunt for Jeff to get settled on Friday night. Brian had set up a laptop on a credenza with a rolling office chair as a place for Jeff to sit, and a remote-control video camera to the side so Jeff could move around the room doin' his thang.

The video feed on the laptop began clocking, and Jeff soon saw his handsome face on the screen with the chat feed began to scroll with his fans logging in to see what Jeff had to offer.

Jeff: Hi fans! You all know that this is my first time. That's right, I'm a virgin when it comes to video chat and to gay porn.

He sat back in his chair and pumped his pecs to make them bounce.

jomenowpinch your nipples

manblowya pinch 'em hard

Jeff did as his fans asked and tweaked his nips until they were hard and standing at attention. He moved his chest in close to the webcam to show the close-up.

Jeff: I had a hard workout at the gym today. It was leg day. You guys want to see me flex my quads.

He stood up and turned to the remote camera, pulled up his shorts and flexed each of his tight quads.

ssshhstrong995lose the shorts flex ur dick

terrorman1ya show us the goods buddy

Jeff dropped his gym shorts and paraded around in his black jockstrap, wiggling his bubble butt for the camera, even bending over and pulling his cheeks apart showing off his hairless hole.

daddylovehot hole stick your finger in

Jeff: Not yet, daddylove. You have to wait. I'm a little shy.

He was playing up the virgin angle. Keeping his customers always wanting more. Jeff was having fun and dancing around in front of the video cam, flexing and stretching, getting his viewers hot. Jeff saw on the computer that he had 172 viewers logged in and watching. The idea that so many men wanted to see him sexually.

The jock slid down his muscled thighs to his ankles, and he stepped out of them, tossing them aside, but not show his growing hard on to his audience. Turning around, he kept the family jewels hidden behind his hands, smiling and thrusting his hips to the camera. He sat in his chair once more and talked to his audience, telling them how horny he was and how badly he wanted to jack off for them. That's when he saw something on the scroll: chrishardjj. It was Chris.

Knowing the guy was crushing on him stimulated Jeff all the more. He started edging himself toward a drawn-out climax. His hand fapped his rigid dong. 1-2-3 quick strokes. Stop, He tugged on his stretched ball sack. 1-2-3. Stop. Jeff raised his knees to his chest and showed his audience his puckered hole. 1-2-3. Stop. He popped the cap on the lube and fingered a blob around his anal opening and stuck in his middle finger. 1-2-3. Stop.

Jeff took the purple silicone butt plug from the desk and inserted it slowly into his fuck hole. 1-2-3. Stop. He was feeling his climax building as he edged closer and closer, knowing that hundreds of men were watching him on video doing the same thing. 1-2-3. Stop. With his butt plug solidly in place. Jeff stood and faced the remote camera. 1-2-3. Stop. Hands on his hips. 1-2-3. Stop. He rolled his foreskin over the end of his dick and pinched the collar over his silky cockhead now wet with precum.

He turned his back to the camera and bent, showing the purple butt plug inserted into his pulsing hole. 1-2-3. Stop. Again, Jeff faced the camera, hands on his hips. His cock was now throbbing for released, noticeably pulsating as it hung heavy midair. 1-2-3. Stop. 1-2-3. Stop. Jeff's breathing was now ragged and raw. His hand was driving his climax. 1-2-3. Stop.

"Oh fuck. I wanna nut so bad it hurts." 1-2-3. Stop. Edging ever closer. 1-2-3. Stop. "Oh gawd, fuck, oh shit." He almost lost it, but Jeff stopped a nanosecond in time.

Jeff took choked his ball sack with his right hand and pulled tight, with his left hand, it was 1-2-3, stop. "Shit, muthafucka, I'm gonna cum." He sat back in the chair, point his hard, throbbing cock straight up for all to watch him discharge of watery seminal fluids. On camera, it appeared that Jeff might be pissing himself, but no, it was his aqueous load being jettisoned from his gonads and prostate stimulated by the purple butt plug.

A blob of jism squirted across his muscled pecs, hitting his neck, his hair, his forehead, and his face. A splash of sperm hit his open mouth, and he swallowed his own spunk. The scroll on the right side of the video feed was going insane with comments from viewers praising this hot hunk for giving them such a raunchy show of male sexuality.

Jeff wiped the excess sperm from his face, thanked his audience for subscribing, and logged off. It was after a little after 10 p.m. after Jeff had showered, dress, and knocked on Chris's office door.

"Great job, Jeff. You're a natural at this," Chris congratulated him on his first video chat.

"It was fun. I forgot the cameras were even there," Jeff said with the big white smile.

"Would like to go for a drink?" Chris asked.

"Sure, but I really need a burger with a beer. I douched this afternoon, and my stomach wants food," Jeff answered.

Chris's white Mercedes pulled into Burger Barn. "Did you get off watching me," Jeff asked coyly.

"I did. I blew my load right along with you," Chris said.

"It's good to know that I had that effect on you," Jeff said, blushing.

"Come on Jeff, I think you know that I've been crushing on you since I first met you," Chris admitted.

"I've felt the same about you, Chris, but Jennifer cautioned me that you don't date models," Jeff said.

"I don't, well, I haven't in the past, but you're different. You're sincere, honest, that boy-next-door type that you personify. Besides, I've been thinking about something for a while now and watching you on video tonight, I think you and I can strike out on our own," Chris said.

"You mean leave JJ Productions and Leo?" Jeff asked.

The waitress came around, and they ordered a pitcher of Bud and burgers. "I've had this idea rolling around in my brain. Do you know what the top online porn searches are? #pay_for_gay, #straight_to_gay, and #straightguysseduced. Top three."

Sipping his beer, Jeff listened to Chris' plan. "You're hot. You could easily recruit straight dudes who need some cash, do some jack off sessions, maybe a blow job. We wouldn't have to pay them much, not like the models that Leo hires. Those models make top dollar and don't do all that much. You go out to clubs and get some hot, buff, straight dudes, all horny, bring them to the mansion, Brian videos them with you, and bam, low cost fucking hot porn."

"What about Leo and Jennifer?" Jeff asked.

"I buy them out. I already own the mansion. You and I would be business partners; besides, I've wanted to get back in front of the camera. You can I could do some incredible sex videos."

"Bromosexuals.com," Jeff said in a flash of inspiration.

"I like it," Chris said. "Starring Jeff Bottoms, a straight dude seducing bros to get naked and nasty. You said you had a couple of buddies that you had experimented with?"

"Yeah, Andy and Eric. I'm sure they'd go for it for a cut of the action," Jeff answered.

By the end of the pitcher of beer, Chris had sketched out their business plan on a napkin and the two men we on a new path to make a shit pot of money. "Why don't you spend the night at my place?" Chris asked. Jeff nodded in agreement with a big smile on his face. He was primed already having had a big butt plug up his ass.

The Mercedes pulled into the parking garage of a high-rise luxury apartment building in downtown Phoenix. It wasn't far from the place the Jeff had investigated a few days before. The two men kissed as they rode the elevator to the 20th floor. The condo was impressive with its floor to ceiling windows that slid open to a large balcony that overlooked the Valley of the Sun, the lights twinkling in the desert darkness as far as the eye could see. Chris stood facing Jeff on the large oriental rug in the living room and began to slowly remove Jeff's clothes until the dude was completely naked and sporting a fat boner.

Jeff sunk to his knees and unzipped Chris' fly and unfastened his belt allowing the trousers to drop to Chris' ankles. Behind the fabric of his blue boxers, there was a growing mound of man-meat that Jeff had yet to see. He rubbed his hand along its length, and it hardened with his touch. Gently, Jeff rolled down the waist of Chris' boxers and let his perfect cut dick spring free.

It was a huge member, but it was beautifully sculpted, thick and straight, all hair removed from the groin and nut sack. Jeff let the blue boxers drop to the floor, and Chris stepped out of them. He had unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside, now completely naked. Jeff wrapped his fist around the fat dick and licked from scrotum to tip before taking the head between his lips and sucking.

Chris let out a heavy sigh. This is what he had wanted since first seeing the handsome guy now blowing him. The desert moonlight cascading across their nude bodies was highly erotic. Jeff was mesmerized by Chris' hot bod, tanned from head to toe by the never-ending sun of the Sonoran Desert. Chris' skin glistened as Jeff's hands massaged his beautiful ass cheeks and sucked the knob of his dick. Chris backed away from Jeff's mouth and pushed him onto his back, kneeling between his beefy thighs.

The two men kissed, and Chris toyed with Jeff's uncut erection as he knelt over his hot body. He kissed down Jeff's neck and bit at his nipples. Moving down to his belly button, then kissing down until his mouth was at on top of Jeff's ample foreskin. Chris sucked it into his teeth and stretched out Jeff's cock-collar, then rolled it back and took his dickhead between his lips and sucked. Jeff placed his hands on either side of Chris' head thrust his hips up and down to mouth fuck Chris with his hard dick. Having been a porn actor, Chris had expertise at sucking cock, but Jeff was when Chris had him pull his knees up to his chest, and Chris went downtown to eat his ass. This was a new sensation for Jeff, and he liked what Chris was doing to him.

With his lips clamped over Jeff's asshole, Chris punctured the pucker with his tongue, causing Jeff to grind his hips trying to get more. Just the thought of Chris having his mouth in Jeff's most intimate place was making him crazy with lust.

"Stick your finger in," Jeff groaned. Chris put his index finger in his mouth and got it nice and wet before placing the tip of that finger to Jeff's hole. Know on hands and knees, Jeff felt Chris reach around and begin to jack him while he finger-fucked his asshole. Chris knew what he was doing, and Jeff was the recipient of that pleasure Chris was giving.

Chris had moved in close behind, and when he removed his finger, he rubbed the slick head of his drooling cock up and down Jeff's crack until he found the entry point. Without hesitation, he pushed his cockhead inside Jeff's willing hole and let his fat cock slid into place, wrapped in the soft love tunnel.

"Hssss," Jeff hissed. It wasn't painful. After all, he had dilated his anus only a few hours ago with a big, purple butt plug. However, Chris did fill his cavity with that now familiar feeling like he had to take a dump.

"Are you okay?" Chris asked.

"Couldn't be better," Jeff said with a laugh. "Fuck me, stud."

Chris accommodated Jeff's request and began to bang away, raw dogging that bubble butt with his man-sized appendage. Jeff's cock was bouncing and slapping at his belly with each thrust, and his prostate was being assaulted with each plunging drive of Chris' ramrod. Chris was concentrating on giving Jeff ultimate pleasure and held his hands on either hip to brace himself. Jeff's head hung down, and he was panting like a wet dog.

"Gawd, that feels fucking fantastic, Chris. Breed me, buddy," Jeff begged.

"Jesus, dude, that ass feels so amazing," Chris moaned. Jeff was beyond words, reduced to grunts and groans as he felt his impending orgasm. His brain was trying to stave off his wanton desires, but his prostate was slapping his brain around like a bitch, urging Jeff to give it up.

"Gonna cummm," Jeff slobbered. He was unable to articulate words beyond what he had mumbled. His ass muscles clenched tight around Chris' throttling cock and without touching himself he blasted out his load onto Chris' pants laying on the carpet underneath him.

"Oh fuck... me... fuck... here it...," Chris bellowed as his head flew back and his eyes rolled back in their sockets. "... cummms." He inseminated Jeff's mangina with a wad of seminal juices pumping deep into Jeff's bowels.

Sweaty and breathless, Chris rolled off Jeff's back, pulling out his softening cock with a plop. He laid on the carpet on his back and pulled Jeff on top of him.

"That was awesome, dude. I've had some hot bottoms in my day, but I gotta say, yours is very talented," Chris completed Jeff and then planted a kiss on those fantastic lips.