Blown Away by Francesca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should not have engaged aggressively."

"You were provoked, indeed goaded. Ah, here is the waitress with the menus and the drinks waiter will soon be here with our Martinis. Francesca, my behaviour misfired badly, being nothing like what I had intended. I truly meant your appearance had blown me away. All in all, I really fucked up."

"Thanks for the apology," she half-smiled. "Lean forward to be kissed; the waitress will wait."

They kissed gently.

Later, walking arm-in-arm through nearby gardens, Francesca said, "That was an impressive lunch amid a lovely setting."

"Agreed but I must..."

Francesca spun him, leaned up and kissed him on the mouth, and said, "Please Tom, enough. I accept your comment that you misfired. I understand that one can't push to the limits and miraculously never cross the line."

"You do?"

"Absolutely and Tom, thanks for dressing up for this outing. You look so cool."

"Oh, did you expect me to wear shorts and a t-shirt?"

"Not at all," Francesca lied. "I thought you would have class hidden away, what with the classy mother you have."

"You like her?"

"Absolutely."

"Um, Francesca. When may I inspect the inside of your thigh where I practised my drumming technique?"

"At an appropriate time."

"But obviously not today."

"That's sharp thinking, Tom."

He said, I guess you are in your mid-twenties."

"Almost correct," she said, and told him she was 27, a year younger than him.

"You're getting used to me, Francesca. Perhaps we should date again."

"We must," she said. "You appear to be a hopeless case but somehow you emerge from almost every downside smelling of roses."

"Nicely put. You're a lovely young woman."

* * *

Three dates later, Francesca and Tom were cruising along nicely, returning from a concert in a taxi and kissing in the backseat when he said, "When is it likely I'll be invited to caress your thighs."

"I was beginning to think you'd never raise that subject again. My mother has asked should she invite you to dad's 50th birthday lunch party next Saturday at their farm."

Tom replied cautiously, "Would you like me to accept?"

"Yes, and she asked would we like to share a bedroom. I'd like you to say yes."

"What, she's inviting us to indulge in sex for the first time?"

"Yes, but she probably thinks you've been banging me regularly."

"Really?"

"Yes really? You know what mothers are like."

They laughed loudly into each other's shoulder.

He said, "Tell Veronica one bed for two on Saturday night and we thank her dearly."

"Oh, politeness and sensitivity, what more do you wish to expose me to?"

They hugged amid their combined laughter.

* * *

Tom hired a car and they drove up to the Giles' farm where he dropped Francesca off, taking her heavy bag to the front door where they kissed several times and she gently put her hand over his penis for the first time and squeezed.

"Think of me in bed tonight but don't tug excessively because I want you fully restored for tomorrow night."

"Right, I hear your loud and clear," Tom said, smirking, and cupped the soft area between her legs without igniting any adverse reaction. In fact, he felt her push slightly, back and forth, against his hand.

He drove off, whistling happily, although a little off tune, without going in to say hi to Francesca's parents because he was already very late for dinner.

Tom called his mom to say he was less and 10 minutes away and she thanked him, saying she'd begin dishing up and emphasised it was 9.12.

"Right, I won't stop off to say hi to anyone."

He heard pot lids clattering and his mum said, presumably talking with her phone between her shoulder and cheek, "Veronica says her daughter is blooming. She had lunch with Veronica in London midweek. I guess you have lost weight with all the sex?"

"Mum we haven't done it yet."

"Tom, don't lie to me. I know when my kids lie to me."

He sighed and cut the call after saying he'd see her in a few minutes.

Tom entered the dining room to loud greetings from his parents and younger sister. He thought obviously they'd been drinking liquor during the long wait for dinner.

"What's she like at sex?" Robyn asked.

The family waited expectantly, including older brother, Miles who'd walked in with a dish of roast beef he'd just finished carving.

Avery his mum said impatiently, "Answer the question Tom. It's polite to answer reasonable questions."

"Francesca and I haven't yet fucked," he scowled. "Now dad, how's the farm performing?"

Brian, who'd joined the family looking in disbelief at Tom, aware of his younger son's local reputation as being a consummate seducer of females for at least the past eight years.

"This late summer dry spell has cut back grass growth and may affect barley yield if it continues," his father said. "Is that answer to Robyn's question the truth?"

Tom took out his phone and pushed it across to his father.

"Press 11 on the phone keypad dad to speed dial for Robyn. Ask her how many times have she and I had sex."

Brian pushed the phone back and said he was now convinced that Tom had been telling the truth.

"And I now believe you were telling the truth," said Avery and Miles nodded in agreement,

Robyn said, "Pass me the phone and I'll call Francesca and ask why is she holding out on you, Tom."

"Back off and grow up Robyn," said her mother. "That's going one step too far, and you should know that. Actually, Tom has the right to be offended by the probing into his private life that we have indulged in tonight. I apologize for prying on Tom."

"Me too," said Brian and Miles said he wished he could feel shame but he was just in awe that his brother, with his reputation, had failed to take his chances with probably the potentially best female to bed that the district had ever seen."

Tom smirked, "Francesca might possibly be your sister-in-law before the year's end, bro."

"Omigod," Avery screamed and burst into tears.

The family looked at Tom in awe and with a suggestion of respect.

Brian called for the passing of plates, grinning, and loaded meat on to Tom's plate first. Tom's mother, wiping her eyes, did not object she wasn't served first as usual.

"What I just announced is 100% confidential to this family," Tom said, making no mention of earlier accused of being a liar. "Francesca has no idea of what I've been contemplating for her future."

"You should fuck her first, to ensure you both are compatible in bed," Robyn said.

Her parents and two brothers looked at her horrified, but all appeared to nod when turning away from her.

The next night, after enjoying a beautifully prepared birthday lunch for Cyril Giles, with French champagne flowing like water throughout, Tom and Francesca, lay back in bed after satisfactorily completing their first experience together of sex at 6.30 pm.

He returned from the bathroom not long after her visit and was almost falling asleep when Francesca shook him and said rather sharply, "Tom, why would you mother had asked which church would I choose for my wedding. "No idea," Tom said horrified about that 'leak' and pretending to yawn.

"Tom, I may decide to castrate you is I find you just lied to me on such a serious matter."

He rolled off the bed and stood in a flash.

"I'm off to get us coffee darling and when I return, we should converse about a serious matter."

"Like what?" she asked, sounding a little breathless.

"Wedding bells is something that could interest you," he said craftily and took off.

"Tom Jeff's, you come back here this very instant." she yelled.

"I'll be back within three minutes, and that's a promise," he leered, knowing her mind would be already churning around on the subject of wedding bells and by the time he returned to the bedroom, she probably had worked out almost everything for her wedding to Tom Jeffs, creative thinker with the ability to come up after being involved in any gaffe, smelling of roses.

The End

12