Blown Cover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca nodded, trying not to imagine what Misha had gone through to turn her into the obedient servant and sex slave she was now. "Thank you." She said as the older woman turned to leave.

"No, don't thank me. I am sorry." She replied as she shut the door.

After she had finished eating Rebecca opened the package, it contained an outfit from her suitcase as well as her makeup and styling kits. "Waste not, want not." She murmured to herself as she took her shower kit and padded down the hall to the bathroom. She noticed that the only person she saw was a guard seated at the end of the hall who leered at her but stayed well away. Benefits of being Mr. Kaprikov's latest project she guessed but luxuriated in the hot shower. An hour later she was putting the finishing touches on her makeup when Misha opened the door.

"Mistress Olga will be pleased." She said in her usual sad voice. Rebecca understood, Misha didn't know that she was just playing a role until she could get rescued. She thought that Rebecca was starting to accept her situation, or at least had stopped fighting for the sake of fighting.

The outfit that had been chosen for her was a tight white tank crop top and pair of black low-rise yoga pants with some gleaming white platform sneakers. She had done her light blonde hair up in a top ponytail with two strands falling to frame her face. Her makeup was muted, some eyeliner and mascara with soft pink lipstick and a hint of blush on her cheeks. She looked like a high school student pushing the limits of the dress code, maybe planning on trying to flirt with her teacher into getting a better grade.

Misha led her down the hall and past the appreciative gaze of the guard, up the stairs and into the den. Rebecca looked around immediately and saw that the room was occupied with three people. Kaprikov was seated in his normal chair, his bulk covered in a silk dressing gown and carpet slippers on his feet. Olga was standing beside him, wearing surprisingly normal clothing instead of her previous dominatrix outfits. Sitting on a sofa against the wall was Boris and she ground her teeth as she felt his watery eyes slide over her. She walked forward, standing on the carpet with her head down and hands folded in front of her mirroring Misha's pose.

"Very nice, you do excellent work Olga." Kaprikov murmured as he ran his piggy eyes up and down Rebecca's body. She shivered, sure that she could feel his gaze lingering on her tits and the small mounds that her nipples made in the tight fabric of her top.

"She was defiant, but has learned that it is easier to obey than to fight for no reason other than to suffer." Olga replied. "However, I do question the speed of her acceptance. There may still be a spark left in there somewhere."

Kaprikov grunted, then turned to look at Boris. "Boris, my friend. How would you like a blowjob from Ms. Miller here, to evaluate her technique." Rebecca barely suppressed a flinch, her knuckles whitening as she squeezed her hands painfully to control herself.

"Of course Mr. Kaprikov. Thank you very much." Boris replied, unbuckling his belt and adjusting himself on the sofa.

"Excellent." Kaprikov said. "I am sure she wants to bite your cock off as much as she would love to do it to mine. This will be an excellent test of her, commitment, to her situation."

Boris froze in the middle of undoing his pants, his eyes nervously darting between Rebecca and Kaprikov. "Uhhhhh" he stammered.

"Boris, you are not refusing my gift are you?" Kaprikov said with mock surprise, the heavy chair groaning underneath him as he shifted to look over at the now visibly nervous man.

Boris stammered, then with a sigh finished sliding his pants down. "No Mr. Kaprikov, thank you again."

"Excellent, I always love rewarding my people for their work. Now my dear, demonstrate your talents and your commitment." Kaprikov grunted.

Rebecca slowly walked over to the sofa where Boris sat, his face was set in a smirk but she could see his eyes darting around and his fingers tapped in the arm of the sofa. Fine, she thought, at least I can make it semi-miserable for him.

She leaned over, putting one hand on the back of the sofa as her other traced a line down his chest. "Mr. Slavkovsky, let me show you how much I appreciate your bringing me here." She murmured into his ear and saw him flinch in response. Her fingers continued their journey down over his stomach and into his crotch. She took his semi erect cock in her small hand, stroking it gently but firmly. Yes, she wanted to rip it off and shove it down his throat, but that wouldn't achieve anything. She would have her revenge in the proper time.

She kissed his cheek then neck, her tongue sliding along the line of his jaw and tasting his expensive cologne. His cock stiffened in her hand and she felt the warm slickness as his pre-cum oozed out of the tip of his prick. Rebecca slid to her knees, glad she had worn the yoga pants and sneakers, she would at least be comfortable as she debased herself.

Her tongue ran around the head of his cock, sliding his foreskin back as she kissed and licked his now rigid member. He flexed his legs and ass, pushing his shaft against her lips and reluctantly she opened them allowing it to slide into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned as his prick slid over her tongue. She struggled to fight the urge to bite down hard, but knew she had to put on a good show to convince Olga and Vladamir who she could see watching attentively out of the corner of her eye.

Giving blowjobs was always something she was good at and proud of. She may be small, but she could suck like a vacuum and had a surprisingly tame gag reflex. Boris gasped in surprise as she put both of those traits to use on his cock. While she knew she had to put on a show, she didn't want to make it last any longer than it had to, so she sucked and stroked like a demon. Her tongue ran up and down the bottom of the shaft while her pink lips wrapped tightly maintaining suction that caused him to arch up in response.

"Oooohhhhhh ffuuuuucccckkkkk." He groaned when her hand slid down the inside of his crotch to cup and fondle his balls. With one finger she tickled the sensitive patch between his nut sack and ass crack causing him to tense and moan again. Her head bobbed up and down, her long ponytail swinging in time with her movements. She arched her back, pushing her ass out and looking up with smoky eyes at the man who had betrayed her. He didn't notice, his own eyes were closed while he focused on the feelings that were emanating from his cock.

Soon, she could feel him start to twitch in her mouth as his balls tensed in her hand. He may talk a big game but when it came down to it he was just a boy playing at being a man with no staying power. She almost snorted in disgust, how had this asshole managed to trick her so easily. She would make him pay later but for now she needed to make him cum.

He was close, very close so she backed off an took his prick in her hand stroking it like she was milking a cow. "Oooohhhhh, you are soooo big." She moaned while she licked the sides of his shaft and gently squeezed his balls. That did it, she felt his balls tense as he arched his back with the beginning of his orgasm. She leaned over, pointing his cock at her chest as she pumped her hand up and down on his shaft. He blew his load with a loud moan and she made sure that nothing got near her face or mouth. His jizz sprayed across her tits, staining the pristine white fabric of her top with strands of thick creamy cum.

He collapsed back onto the leather sofa and she pulled back, rising to her feet and straightening her clothes. She looked over at where Kaprikov sat, hoping that the cum stains on her chest would be a turn off for him. No such luck she sighed when she noticed the mound in his crotch beneath the silk robe. She walked back to her place beside Misha who had remained unmoving the entire time and resumed her submissive posture.

"I hope that was sufficient, sir." She said in a quiet meek voice.

"Oh yes, you are clearly well versed in how to please men. Refreshing, most of the women who come here barely know what a cock is." Kaprikov replied as he sipped his vodka. "Olga, you say she is equally talented where women are concerned, don't you?"

Olga nodded. "Yes, she has a skilled tongue."

"Let's have a demonstration then shall we. Get our new guest and bring her here." Kaprikiov replied and Olga nodded, disappearing through the doorway to the holding cells. A few minutes later she returned, leading a whimpering young girl by a chain attached to a thick collar. The girl was naked and couldn't be more than twenty. She had light brown hair that came just beneath her shoulders and her young breasts sat high and firm on her chest. She was taller than Rebecca, most people were, but still looked small and vulnerable as she struggled to control her body as it shook with fear.

"Please, please, let me go. I promise I won't say anything." The young girl blubbered, then squealed in pain as Olga slashed the leather handle of the leash across her leg.

"Silence. You are in the presence of your master and you will behave as such." Olga snapped and pushed the terrified woman to her knees, holding her head up and forcing her to look at the fat pig who lounged in the chair before her.

"What is your name malyshka." Kaprikiov asked in an offhand manner.

"Katya sir. My name is Katya." The girl sniffled.

"Where are you from Katya? What brings you to Moscow?" he continued.

"Smolensk sir. I came to Moscow to work, there was an advertisement for a modeling agency." Katya replied, struggling to keep her voice from cracking.

"Well, you work for me now. Do you understand Katya?"

The girl sobbed, shaking in fear and despair until a sharp tug on her leash from Olga forced a response from her.

"Please sir, I just want to go home." She blubbered.

"This is your home now slut." Olga snarled. "Unless you want Olga to take you back for another session you will shut up and accept that."

Katya stiffened, shaking but struggling to control herself. "No, no. Please, I will be good." She stammered as she pushed herself up on her knees and shook out her hair.

"Very good my dear. When you obey, you get rewarded." Vladamir said with a wave of his hand. "This is Rebecca, another one of my girls. She is going to lick your cunt as a reward for you understanding your position here."

Katya looked over at Rebecca, noticing her for the first time. "But, but I am not..."

She squealed as Olga lashed the handle of the leash over her shoulders. "Are you telling Mr. Kaprikov that he is wrong! Are you refusing his gift!" She slashed at the cowering girl again.

"No, no, please stop. Whatever you want, please stop hurting me." Katya screamed as she cowered and tried to pull away from the brutal beating.

"Shut up you mewling cunt!" Olga commanded. "This bitch is going to make you cum, and if she can't then both of you will be punished for your failure." Olga turned to Rebecca "Get over here and get to work, and make it entertaining."

Rebecca slowly moved over to where Katya was kneeling, shaking in fear, and knelt down beside her. She reached out to gently touch the shaking girl's shoulder, stroking her reassuringly. "It's alright, I won't hurt you." She whispered soothingly.

"I want my mom." Katya whimpered.

"Ssshhhhh" Rebecca continued, stroking the girl's hair and gently pushing it out of her face. Katya looked up, her eyes red with tears and her lip quivering with barely suppressed sobs. "Please" she said pitifully.

"Just relax, I won't hurt you. If you do what I say we can both get through this." Rebecca said soothingly as she leaned in to brush her lips over Katya's cheek. The young girl flinched away, but then stiffened her back and held still.

"Good, just relax and let me help you." Rebecca whispered into her ear, gently kissing then licking her earlobe.

The girl whimpered softly but Rebecca felt her relax under her touch, like a scared kitten responding to her gentle caress. She kissed her neck, nuzzling the soft skin while her fingers slid up the now softly moaning girls' arm and gently pushed her down to the carpet. Rebecca recognized the signs, Katya had been subjected to the same treatment with the vibrator as she had been and despite her fear was already at a low boil. "Ooohhhhhh" she sighed almost reluctantly as Rebecca's hand slid down to stroke her breast.

"That's right, just feel. Let me help you." She murmured as she kissed her way around Katya's neck and down her chest. She moved to straddle one of the girl's legs, rubbing her crotch along her thigh while gently grinding her hip into Katya's pussy. Katya responded, lifting her hips to rub her crotch against Rebecca's thigh while moaning louder, her hands digging into the carpet.

"Please, oh please." She groaned as Rebecca kissed and nibbled her way around Katya's firm breasts. Her nipples stood erect in small sensitive nubs and her skin pebbled under Rebecca's lapping tongue. She took the sensitive nipple in her mouth, gently sucking while squeezing Katya's other breast in her hand, rolling her other nipple between her thumb and fingers. Katya arched pushing her chest up against Rebecca as she moaned again, louder this time.

Rebecca slowly made her way down Katya's now quivering body, her lips and tongue tracing a line of pleasure over the girl's stomach. She nudged her legs open, Katya eagerly responding as Rebecca settled on her knees between them. Katya's pussy was smooth as porcelain of course and she saw her engorged pussy lips already gleaming with juice. She stroked her finger down between her labia and Katya jumped like she had been shocked.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh" she gasped and her hand dug into Rebecca's hair while her hips bucked up. "Oh god, oh please, please." She moaned, no longer the scared girl of a few moments ago. Now, an eager slut responding to the long-denied needs of her body. Rebecca didn't tease her, eager to get this over with and end both of their humiliation. She slid two fingers into Katya's warm moist pussy as she flicked her tongue over her engorged clit. She hooked her fingers up, gently rubbing the inside of her snatch while sucking her clit into her mouth and working her lips and tongue over the sensitive nub of flesh.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh!" Katya moaned, her hips rising in response to Rebecca's tongue and fingers. Her fingers dug into Rebecca's hair, holding her tightly against her crotch as she ground her pussy in her face. Her other hand had taken hold of her own tit, groping and squeezing at the firm mound of flesh.

Rebecca felt Katya's pussy muscles start to twitch, she was getting close. She worked her tongue around the clit while she pumped her fingers in and out of the girls now sopping pussy. She moaned, the vibrations from the sound adding further stimulation in addition to the licking and probing.

"Yes, yes, yes, like that, just like that. Don't stop, please don't stop." Katya gasped, her hips gyrating on the carpet. Rebecca used her other hand to hook onto the girl's thigh, holding her in place. Katya struggled under her restraining hand. She whimpered, sighed and moaned as Rebecca worked on her sensitive snatch, each sound getting louder as she got closer to the edge.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh" she wailed and Rebecca felt her pussy clamp down on her probing fingers as she had her orgasm. She bucked and writhed like a fish on a hook, her hips bouncing off of the floor as she strove to push Rebecca's tongue even deeper into her snatch. "Aaaah, oooh, aaaahhhh!" Katya wailed in time with the spasms that Rebecca felt surge through her body. Finally she collapsed, exhausted from the explosive venting of pleasure that she had finally been allowed to achieve.

Rebecca pulled back, her job finished and no desire to prolong the girl's humiliation. She wiped her face, deliberately smudging her makeup before she looked over at where Vladamir and Olga were watching. She had wasted her effort, seeing his cock peeking stiffly out from the hem of his robe while his eyes bored into her hungrily.

"Good job girl, now come over here. It's your turn to get fucked." He grunted, twitching his robe aside to reveal his stiff prick. He wasn't small, it just looked that way beneath the rolls of fat and thick mat of hair. Rebecca shuddered, but pushed herself to her feet and strode over to where the man sat eagerly awaiting her.

"Pull down your pants and turn around slut." He grunted. Rebecca obeyed, sliding her yoga pants down to her knees and turning around, presenting her young firm ass to the flabby monster who commanded her. She felt his hands grab her by the hips and pull her back as his cock nudged at her snatch.

"Good, now slide that cunt down on my cock and give me a good fucking." She heard him command from behind her. She lowered herself, her pussy already moist from arousal to her disappointment. What was happening to her she moaned in her head as she felt the tip of his prick poke its way between her labia and enter her.

She wiggled her hips, trying to lubricate his cock with her juice while she slid herself down on his manhood. She closed her eyes, trying to imagine Brian back there but it was no good. His thick soft hands dug painfully into her thighs and she felt the rolls of his stomach press against her back. The smell of cigars and vodka assailed her nose, forcing her back to reality.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned as she bottomed out on his cock. If she could get him to cum as quickly as Boris did, this entire horrid event would be over and she could go back to her cell. She squirmed her ass on his crotch as she flexed her pussy muscles around his intruding shaft. "Oh god, you are so big."

She heard him chuckle then yelped in surprise and pain as he grabbed hold of her hair and yanked her back against him. Her back arched against the curve of his belly and she felt his thick lips slobbering in her ear. "You fake it good bitch." He growled. "I don't fucking care, but you had better convince me or Olga gets you back."

"Yes sir." She gasped, then yelped again as his hand squeezed her tit hard. "Ooooohhhhh" she moaned despite herself, the familiar pain drawing unwanted arousal out of her. She felt her pussy tighten of its own accord on his prick as her nipple stiffened under his groping hand. Fuck Olga and her conditioning she moaned in her head, but just another moan of forced pleasure escaped her gritted teeth.

"You do good work Olga, I can almost believe this slut is enjoying herself." Vladamir grunted as he worked his hips, thrusting up into the tiny body in his lap. Rebecca's toes barely touched the ground and she struggled to remain in place, impaled on her abuser's cock with her hair pulled painfully by one hand and her tit mauled by the other.

"Nnnngggghhhh" she groaned in pain, in pleasure, in disgust she wasn't sure as she worked her hips against the cock that thrust up into her snatch.

"Misha, get down here and lick my balls. You can suck this bitches pussy too if you want, just make sure she doesn't cum before I do." Kaprikov grunted, her breath coming in hot foul gasps against her cheek. Rebecca opened her eyes to see Misha nod and slide to her knees between their legs. 'God she looks beautiful.' Rebecca thought as she looked down at the submissive woman who knelt on the carpet beneath her. Her chestnut brown hair was up in a neat bun and her sculpted eyebrows framed piercing green eyes that looked up from long dark lashes. Her ass was tanned and smooth as it peeked out from the silken hem of her skirt and her painted fingers dug gently into Rebecca's thighs as she spread them apart. Rebecca moaned as her nose nuzzled against her pussy lips while her tongue slid out to lick at Kaprikov's ball sack.