Blown Cover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl Misha, lick my nuts and maybe you and your slut daughter can spend the night together." Kaprikov grunted.

Rebecca felt Misha nod between her legs. "Thank you Mr. Kaprikov." She murmured as she licked and fondled the fat man's sack, taking the opportunity to run her tongue up over Rebecca's pussy when she could.

"Oooohhhhh" Rebecca moaned, not having to pretend this time. Misha had slid her tongue up the length of Kaprikov's shaft then continued to flick over her clit. She moaned again as the woman repeated the process.

She felt Kaprikov's cock start to twitch in her pussy and tried her best to stimulate his orgasm. She couldn't do much, she had almost no leverage being held in place by his cock in her snatch, his hand on her tit and his grip on her hair. "Oooohhh fffuuuccckkkkk" she moaned as she squirmed helplessly in his grip.

"Yeah slut, you fuck like you suck. I just might keep you." The fat man grunted as he thrust up inside her.

"Oh please, please..." Rebecca gasped and Misha responded, pressing her lips against the helpless girl's clit and sucking it into her mouth.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh" Rebecca wailed, half in pleasure, half in despair as she felt Kaprikov cum inside her. His hot jizz sprayed up into her womb and she shuddered in disgust at the feeling. Then she exploded in pleasure as her own orgasm flowed out of her in response. Misha pressed her face tight against Rebecca's pussy, her tongue working hard to draw out the feelings of pleasure to mask the revulsion that she herself had felt before.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Rebecca gasped as wave after wave of ecstasy flowed over her. The pain in her chest where Kaprikov's hand still dug into her tit, the pleasure between her legs where Misha's tongue worked its magic, the revulsion in her mind over her situation all combined to overwhelm any conscious thought. All she knew was stimulation and she let it wash over her like a tidal wave, her body shaking in response.

She gasped in surprise as Kaprikov pushed her roughly off of his cock and she sprawled into Misha's arms as they fell to the floor. She struggled to catch her breath as she pushed herself up, tugging her pants back up over her hips in an effort to regain some measure of dignity and control. She shuddered as she felt Kaprikov's cum ooze from her pussy, then again when a small orgasmic aftershock followed. Both women disentangled themselves then helped each other to their feet to resume their familiar submissive posture.

Kaprikov tugged the hem of his robe over his deflating cock and wiped his sweaty face with a handkerchief provided by Olga. He grunted as he settled himself back into his chair and looked up at Rebecca with a satisfied grin.

"Yes Olga, she is good. Experienced for her age but still young and pretty. It is a shame she can't make it to the party tonight, she would be very popular." He grunted.

Rebecca stiffened, what did he mean. He chuckled "And attentive too, we will have to watch this one."

Rebecca looked up at him "What do you mean Mr. Kaprikov?" she asked submissively.

Kaprikov rubbed his fat hands together and leaned forward. "My dear, tomorrow Boris will take you back to Moscow and drop you off at your apartment. You will be provided with a list of names of people that you can report having seen at my party to turn over to your supervisor. Then, you will find out everything that you can about what the Agency knows of my operation and return to us with this knowledge. Do you understand."

Rebecca struggled to contain herself. Did this fat prick think she was so broken that she would do what he asked? She didn't need to wait until Monday, he was letting her go tomorrow. "Yes Mr. Kaprikov." She said in as meek a voice as she could manage.

He chuckled, "Oh, my dear malyshka, you don't think Vladamir is that stupid do you?" He held out his hand and Olga put a phone in it. He quickly dialed a number as he talked. "Olga is good, but not that good. I know you aren't broken yet but there are other ways to keep you on the leash."

Rebecca waited patiently, she would be back for Misha, Katya and the other women here she promised herself, but with an army not a file.

"Put her on." Kaprikov said, then turned the phone so Rebecca could see the screen. The image looked like a small room, no, the inside of a shipping container lit with a harsh light. The image bounced as the person holding the other phone moved around then Rebecca let out a gasp of surprise. On the screen was a woman, tied to a chair with a dirty rag tied between her teeth. Her honey blonde hair was loose and obscured her face until the person pushed it back. The woman's wide eyes were red with tears as she stared terrified into the camera.

"No!" Rebecca wailed as she dropped the phone and collapsed to the floor.

"Yes Ms. Miller." Kaprikov chuckled. "Your sister will be here in four days, so you had better return in five if you ever want to see her again."