Blown Cover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath, almost like she was breathing free air for the last time then slid out of the car and walked up the gravel path to where Kaprikov and Olga were standing on the covered porch. He was wearing a track suit that struggled to contain his bulk, with his ever present cigar and tumbler of vodka in his hands. A sheen of perspiration covered his jowly face and she shuddered to herself as his piggy eyes slid over her body.

"You have a present for me?" He asked and held out his hand to take the memory stick that Rebecca handed over. He passed it off to someone behind him who was holding a laptop. "Once we verify that this information is accurate, you can see your sister."

"Is she here? You had better not have done anything to her!" Rebecca said, trying to sound intimidating instead of scared.

Kaprikov chuckled. "You are not in a position to demand anything malyshka, but yes. She is here and safe. In fact, she is enjoying herself right now. Misha!"

Misha stepped out onto the porch, she was wearing her traditional maid outfit with stockings and heels, her hands folded meekly and her head down. "Yes Mr, Kaprikov."

"Take Ms. Miller to see her sister, on monitor only understood? Then you can take her to her cell until we are ready for her."

Rebecca stepped up onto the porch but was stopped when Olga put out her hand. She handed over her purse and phone, but no one even batted an eye at the gaudy gold earrings or necklace she was wearing She followed Misha into the lodge and down a set of stairs to the basement. She shivered in the cool damp air, following the other woman down an almost familiar hall full of steel doors to the guard station. There was a man sitting on a chair in front of a bank of six monitors. Rebecca recognized Katya in one of the cells, she had a blanket and a robe and was curled up on her bed reading a book. She gasped when she saw the other.

Finley was there, naked and cuffed to the wall and Rebecca stifled a sob when she saw the cord from the vibrator snaking from between her legs. Her sister's face was red and streaked with dried tears and her hair was a rats nest. She couldn't help but notice that her nipples were hard and her hips were slowly writing in a hauntingly familiar manner. Her hands clenched into fists as she opened her mouth in a silent moan, desperately trying to push the vibrator deeper into her body as she squirmed in humiliating frustration on the small hard bed.

"How long?" Rebecca asked.

"This bitch has been there for going on two days now." The guard said as he looked at his watch.

"Mr. Kaprikov says that no one is to touch her. In fact no one has even gone into the room since she arrived." Misha said quietly.

God, Finley must be terrified she thought. "Can I talk to her, please." She asked.

"That will be up to Mr. Kaprikov." Misha replied as she led her from the room. They walked down the hall and past the solid steel door to the room where Finley was being held. Rebecca reached out and stroked the cold metal but quickly moved along to where Misha held open the door to another room just down the hall.

"I will be back soon to shave and check you, your outfit is on the bed." She said in her familiar neutral tone, then continued in a whisper as Rebecca walked by her. "Do anything he asks. Do it for her."

Shortly after, Rebecca heard the bolt being pulled back on her door and saw Misha walk in with a cart and a basin of water. She stood, having already undressed and raised her arms and spread her legs. She was surprised when the washcloth was warm, which Misha noticed.

"You have not yet disobeyed, so you have not lost any privileges. They are brutal when you fail, but fair as long as you obey." Misha said as she lathered and shaved Rebecca's armpits and crotch. After she had wiped the remaining cream away she slid her tongue over the smooth sensitive skin to ensure no stubble had been missed.

Rebecca gasped and felt her pussy twitch despite herself. Her last orgasm had been from Misha's tongue as she tried to ignore Kaprikov's cock that was violating her. An involuntary shudder ran through her body that had nothing to do with the cold air but Misha either didn't notice or ignored it, and quickly finished her examination.

"Put this on, he is expecting us." She said, handing Rebecca a small package. Rebecca stepped into the lacy pink g-string underwear and slid the gauzy babydoll negligee top over her shoulders. Her hard nipples made sharp points behind the sheer fabric and were barely concealed by the pink lace. There were no shoes and Rebecca's feet were quickly getting numb as Misha expertly braided her hair into a pair of pigtails. When she saw herself in the mirror, she looked like a frat boy's dream of a girl at a slumber party.

"Anything he asks, do it for her." She whispered to herself and felt Misha tense then saw her nod slightly.

Misha led Rebecca back up the stairs to the main floor where she heard moaning coming from what she assumed was the living room. They stepped through the open door where she saw Kaprikov seated on a plush sofa wearing the same track suit with the pants puddled around his ankles. Misha's daughter Anastasia was straddling his thick thighs and grinding her pussy on his cock. The young girl was wearing a white lace teddy and heels, her long brown hair grasped in Kaprikov's meaty hand pulling her back into a painful arch. His other hand was groping her tit through the tight silky material. She whimpered and moaned in pain but made no move to resist, instead writhing her hips on his crotch as she stroked his chest with her manicured nails. He looked over at the door and grunted his acknowledgement at Misha's arrival, then smiled a wide lecherous grin when he saw Rebecca.

"Misha, you do excellent work my dear." He said with a smile.

"Thank you Mr. Kaprikov." Misha replied in her usual neutral tone. Her hands were clasped in front of her and her head was down looking at the floor in meek submission. She had made no indication that she even noticed her daughter being violated by the man, he may have been complimenting her on preparing a drink.

With a grunt Kaprikov pushed the girl off his lap and she fell to the ground with a thud. "Your slut daughter has been grinding on my cock for the last fifteen minutes, getting me ready for our guest." He waved at where the young woman was laying on the ground, holding still in fear of what was to come next. "She did a pretty good job, you can give her an orgasm as a reward if you want."

Anastasia's demeanor changed immediately, she rolled over on her back and spread her legs while beckoning to Misha with one hand. "Yeah bitch, get over here and eat my cunt." She said in a curt and demeaning voice.

Rebecca gasped and Kaprikov laughed at her surprise. "Oh yes. Little Anastasia knows she is here because her whore of a mother wouldn't listen to Vladimir. It took some time but she has realized that her situation it is all Misha's fault, and sometimes I let her remind Misha of the cost of disobedience."

Misha stepped forward and slid to her knees, Rebecca saw the tears glisten on her cheeks but she made no sound. She just crawled across the floor to where her daughter lay, one hand stroking her still wet pussy as the other waved her mother toward her. "Hurry up you stupid slut, get your mouth on my pussy and make me cum or else I will ask Mr. Kaprikov to give you to Olga again."

Obediently, Misha settled herself between her daughter's legs and began to lick and nuzzle at her snatch. Anastasia groaned, digging her fingers into Misha's chestnut hair and pulling her face tight against her pussy. Rebecca looked on in shock, she knew that Kaprikov had forced Misha to have sex with her daughter but had no idea that Anastasia was a willing partner in her mother's debasement.

"Get over here baby, come here and suck your daddy's cock. If you do a good enough job I just may let you visit your sister." Kaprikov grunted.

Rebecca snapped back to reality and looked over at where the fat man sat, his now semi-hard prick shining with Anastasia's pussy juice. 'Anything he asks, do it for her' she thought to herself as she glanced down at the incestuous scene playing out on the floor. "Yes daddy, whatever you say." She replied in a child like voice, swaying her shoulders and rocking on her toes in mock nervousness. If this is what he wanted this is what she would give to him, anything to protect Finley.

She skipped over, making sure that her breasts bounced beneath the filmy material of her babydoll top. Her eyes were wide with mock wonder and she bit her lip "Gosh daddy, it's soooo big."

Kaprikov smiled at her, he was smart enough to know it was an act, and arrogant enough not to care. He just pushed his hips forward on the sofa and pulled one foot out of his track pants so he could spread his legs. Rebecca settled herself on her knees and looked up at him with wide eyes from beneath long dark lashes. She gave a small shiver of nervous anticipation and ran her tongue over her lips. "What do I do now, daddy?" She asked in a shy voice.

Kaprikov chuckled, one hand reaching out to stroke her hair and face. She nuzzled her cheek into his palm, eyes closed like a contented kitten. "That's a good little girl." He rumbled. "Now, pretend that Daddy's cock is a popsicle on a hot day and you don't want any of it to go to waste."

Rebecca nodded, then leaned forward wrapping her small hand around the base and ran her tongue up the length of the glistening prick. She tasted the tangy musky pussy juice and shuddered, but disguised it with a soft moan. "Mmmmmmm, it tastes soooo good." She groaned as she licked and kissed the now hardening shaft in her hand.

Kaprikov ignored her, taking a long drag from his cigar as he watched the incestuous lesbian floor show going on beside her. She heard Anastasia moaning as Misha licked at her pussy. "That's it, right there. Shove your tongue in my cunt you stupid slut."

"Mmmmm hmmmm" Misha hummed in reply, and Rebecca returned her focus to sucking on the cock in her mouth trying to blot out the sounds.

"Ooooohhhhhh, you're sooooo big daddy." She murmured as she kissed the sides of Kaprikov's cock. She looked up at him but he was leaning back into the sofa with his eyes closed. She wrapped her lips around the head of his prick and took it in her mouth, slowly sliding it deeper as she pushed her face down toward his crotch. She moaned again, allowing the vibrations to fill her cheeks and stimulate the manhood in her mouth while her hand worked on the rest, twisting and stroking as she fondled his balls with the other. She gave her best performance, hoping that if she did a good enough job he would be good to his word and let her see Finley.

She felt him shudder, he was already aroused from fucking Anastasia so it shouldn't take much she said to herself. She took him as deeply into her mouth as she could, fortunately his cock was relatively small so she was able to take it all and even flick her tongue out to lick at his balls while she caressed them gently with her fingers.

"Nnnngggghhhhh" she heard him moan and she repeated the movement, sliding herself back up the length of his cock, then back down until he was fully in her mouth and she flicked her tongue out to tickle his nut sack. She held him there, working her tongue and cheeks on his shaft and running her finger up along the seam of his balls and down to his ass.

"Boris was right, you do suck a good cock." He grunted, then grabbed her by her ponytails and pulled her down hard against his crotch. She grunted in surprise and struggled to suppress a gag, but then opened her throat as she felt his member twitch in her mouth. His cock erupted, spraying thick hot cum which she struggled to swallow. Her hands dug into the cushion and she screwed her eyes shut as she fought the urge to gag, instead working her throat to clear the jizz in her mouth before he spurted again.

After what felt like forever he finally relaxed his grip on her hair and sagged back into the sofa. She slowly pulled off of his prick, licking it clean as she did so. His body was heaving with the exertion, and she prayed he would have a heart attack right there, but instead he grabbed her by the neck and pulled her up onto his immense belly. She scrambled to her feet, lifting her leg to straddle his thick thigh and moaning in fake pleasure when his fat hand groped at her tit through the sheer material of her lingerie. She leaned in to kiss him only to be pushed away roughly.

"Get away from me with those cum stained lips slut." He grunted.

"Sorry daddy, I just love you sooo much." She whined and snuggled herself into his shoulder trying not to breathe in too much of his sweaty stench. She trailed her fingers up his chest, playing with the tuft of hair that stuck out the top of his tracksuit top. "Did your little girl do alright?"

He snorted "Yeah, you did alright."

"Oooohhhhhh, thank you." She replied with mock pleasure, grinding her crotch on his thigh. She was sure that he had no energy for any more sex but wanted to ingratiate herself as much as possible.

He grunted again and pushed her off, she staggered and managed to avoid falling over Misha and her daughter who lay on the floor. Anastasia had apparently had her orgasm and lay there limp and gasping. Misha was still between her legs, gently lapping and nibbling at her pussy until told otherwise.

"Misha, find Olga and take this one to see her sister. She did a good job." Kaprikov grunted.

"Yes Mr. Kaprikov." Misha answered, trying to keep her voice in its normal neutral tone but Rebecca sensed the strain as she barely held herself together. Rebecca reached down and helped the other woman to her feet, avoiding looking at her face that glistened with her daughter's juices. The two of them walked out of the room and when the door closed behind them Rebecca stopped and pulled Misha around to face her. She reached out and embraced the taller woman, hugging her tightly.

"I will get you out of here, I promise." She whispered into Misha's ear.

Misha stiffened then relaxed into Rebecca's arms and began to sob, not loudly but softly, like it was all she would allow to escape from her rigid self control. Rebecca held her as the older woman cried. For a few moments they stood there, embracing each other as Rebecca offered what comfort she could. Then Misha pushed back and rose, stiffening her back and dashing the tears from her cheeks. She looked down at Rebecca with her normal neutral expression.

"Don't make promises that you can't keep, and don't try to give me hope." She said in a tight voice before stepping off down another hallway.

A few moments later and they stood with Olga before a steel door, just up the hall from Rebecca's own cell. Olga was stiff and huffing with anger. "Why does he even pay me if he does things like this." She murmured to herself, then turned and glared down at Rebecca.

"Mr. Kaprikov says that you can see your sister, but that is all. You will not speak or move unless I tell you, is that clear?"

Rebecca nodded, standing meekly compliant and still wearing her pink baby doll negligee. Olga grunted and slid the bolt on the door, pulling it open with a groan of unoiled hinges. Rebecca smelled the stink of an unwashed body, soiled bedding and flinched at the familiar low hum of a vibrator. She followed Olga into the room and saw Finley laying there on the bed, naked and cuffed to the wall just as she had seen her on the monitor.

Finley looked over, squinting to try to make out the shapes in the darkness. "Please, please, what do you want? I didn't do anything, please let me go." She asked in a weak pleading voice that drove a spike into Rebecca's heart.

"You have a visitor." Olga said in a harsh tone as she flicked on the light. Rebecca saw her sister flinch away from the sudden harsh glare and she stepped forward, trying to place her shadow over Finley's dirty tear streaked face.

"Rebecca? Oh god Rebecca, is that you?" The bound woman asked in a shaky voice, eyes squinting as she struggled to focus.

"Go ahead, tell her everything." She heard from behind her and turned to see Kaprikov leaning against the door frame.

"Vladamir, it is not the time yet." Olga said in a stern but respectful tone, but Kaprikov just waved his hand negligently and the tall blonde woman nodded in compliance.

Rebecca ran forward, falling to her knees and wrapping her arms around her sister. "Oh Finn, oh I'm so sorry."

"Rebecca, what's going on? Where are we, who are they?" she replied, struggling against her cuffs.

Rebecca told her everything, about the Agency, her mission, how she had been captured and why they were here. She finished with "Finn, I will protect you I promise."

"Of course she will." Kaprikov said, as he moved to loom over the two of them. Rebecca felt him as he reached down and gently stroked her hair. "She will do whatever I tell her to make sure her sister stays safe, isn't that right?"

Rebecca bit her lip and nodded, gazing into her sister's terrified and uncomprehending eyes. "Yes Mr. Kaprikov." She replied, managing to match Misha's neutral but submissive tone.

"Good girl, I knew I could count on you. Now, your sister is a guest in my house and guests should not be treated this poorly. You will clean her up, just like Misha does for you, understood?"

Rebecca stiffened, but then nodded barely suppressing the urge to leap up and choke the monster who continued to stroke her head like a well trained dog. She expected this but being confronted with the order to violate her own sister was still a shock.

Shortly after, they were in the torture room where Finley was strapped to the X frame while Rebecca gently sponged her naked body with soap and cold water. Finley trembled in fear, her eyes darting between her sister, Olga who stood in the corner, and Kaprikov who lounged in a chair enjoying the show.

"Don't forget her tits, they still look dirty." He muttered and Rebecca complied, running the damp sponge over her sister's glistening breasts, working the nipples until the stood out like dark peaks that she knew Kaprikov wanted to see.

"Becky, what's going to happen?" Finley whispered in a shaky voice.

"Ssssshhhhhhh" Rebecca soothed her quaking sister as she ran the damp cloth down her firm young body and between her legs. "It will be alright, just do what they say and they won't hurt you."

Finley let out a soft whimper of fear and the chains that fastened her to the frame rattled as her body shook. Rebecca saw her glance over at the table of whips and other torture implements then screw her eyes shut.

Rebecca stepped back, placing the basin and cloth on the stand then looking over at Olga who nodded. She slowly reached for the bowl of shave cream and razor and proceeded to apply it to Finley's armpits and crotch. Her sister flinched but Rebecca made soothing sounds as she worked to remove all traces of hair from her sister's most private region. After drawing the process out as long as possible, she wiped the skin clean then with a shudder of revulsion ran her tongue over her bound sibling's armpit.

"Rebecca, what the fuck!" Finley yelped as she struggled to pull away.

"No, no, don't..." Rebecca pled but then grunted as she was roughly pushed aside. Finley screamed when Olga jammed the tazer into the armpit that Rebecca was just licking.

"You will obey, you will listen and you will comply or you will be punished." Olga screamed, and the bound woman howled in pain as she was shocked again and again.

"No, stop, please, please.." Rebecca wailed, but the tall blonde ignored her, her eyes were wide with sadistic lust as she tortured and abused the helpless girl. Rebecca could actually see spittle flying from her mouth and she turned to where Kaprikov sat impassively on his throne.