Blown Cover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please stop her. I will do anything, anything." Rebecca begged, throwing herself at his feet as tears streamed from her eyes. Every scream from her sister was a lash across her back and she sobbed in helpless frustration.

"Olga, enough." Kaprkiov grunted.

Olga spun to face them, her eyes flashing with anger at the interruption. Kaprikov sat there impassively ignoring the woman's frustration. "If you want to play with someone, Katya hasn't had much to do lately."

Olga took a deep shaky breath, then let it out slowly as she regained control. She tossed the taser on the table and waved Rebecca back to where her sister sobbed in her restraints. "Finish your job, then take her back to her cell."

Rebecca shakily rose to her feet and finished wiping Finley's other armpit and then her crotch. Finley sobbed but didn't move when she ran her tongue over her other armpit, but she did flinch as her older sister gently slid her tongue between her legs and across her pussy. Rebecca struggled not to retch at the feeling of her sister's pussy lips twitching under her tongue. She knew Finley had been subject to the vibrator for days and remembered the feelings of frustration and arousal. She worked as quickly as she could then rose to unfasten the almost comatose woman from the frame.

"You may change her sheets, but then cuff her and plug her until she learns to obey." Olga grunted as Rebecca led her stumbling naked sister out of the room. She braced herself as the taller woman leaned heavily on her shoulder, barely able to get one foot in front of the other. Finley struggled weakly when Rebecca pulled her hands up and cuffed them to the wall above her head.

"No, no please. Not that, no more, ooooohhhhhhh." Finley moaned pathetically when she felt the vibrator being gently pushed into her vagina.

"I'm sorry Finn, I'm sorry. I will get you out of here, I promise." Rebecca whispered but her sister didn't hear. She was already unconscious but still moaning softly as the horrible machine throbbed away gently between her legs.

Rebecca stroked her sister's hair then gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead before leaving the cell. The guard slid the bolt shut then followed her back to her own cell. She flinched when she heard a scream from the torture room as Olga sated her lust for violence on poor little Katya. She barely heard the door close or bolt slide shut behind her. She pulled the skimpy outfit from her body and let it fall to the floor then fell into her bed, curling up into a ball.

She pressed her hands against her ears, trying to block out the sounds of pain and terror that leaked through the door. She screwed her eyes shut, struggling to erase the image of her sister lying helplessly on the bed with her hips gently writhing in response to the vibrator she had forced inside her. Most difficult of all, she tried to ignore the ache between her own legs, an ache she had felt since she first saw Anastasia riding that fat monster's cock.

"Please Brian, please hurry." Rebecca whispered to herself desperately.