Blown Glass Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pot made me more bold than usual, and also more stimulated. I hesitated for a split second before thinking to myself, "What's the worst that could happen?" I unzipped his Levi's and for the first time could smell the musty smell of his balls. You've teased me for so long with this large cock through the window, it's my turn to touch it. It felt like the pipe I had made, but softer, and a bit thicker. I pulled the elastic strap down on his underwear so that it went under his large testicles revealing all to me. Fire me if you want to, I thought to myself, it would still be worth it. I held his member in my hands and felt a wave of satisfaction flow through me. I got on my knees in front of the lawn chair where he laid, passed out. I touched the tip of his dick with my tongue and tasted the sweet, salty drop of precum that dripped from his semi-conscious body.

I swallowed the tip. His unconscious body reacted. I could feel it engorging in my mouth. I liked the feel of it flaccid, but as I rubbed my tongue on the bottom of the tip, it quickly became solid and hard. I wasn't sure if he knew what I was doing or not, but he didn't protest. I sucked the precum off the top and rubbed its fullness with my hand. I tongued his large hairy balls with my tongue, all the way to the hairless area behind them. They tasted like sweat and pine. The wind blew thick billows of smoke over us as I pleasured him.

I pulled his jeans down to his ankles so that I could spread his legs further and get my tongue in that sensitive place between the scrotum and the leg. The musty taste of fresh sweat intoxicated me. The site of a large alpha cock in front of my face made my dick instantly go to attention. Everything about this moment seemed perfect. Sometimes I thought I was built to help people. I was meant to please people. That was my purpose... to give people pleasure. As a 20 year-old technical college student, I had little to give but my diligence, and my body. He had his strength, his money, and his guidance. I had my young, strong body willing to please him in any way he wanted.

I didn't care if he remembered that moment. I had all that I wanted. I greedily put his now erect cock in my mouth, down to my throat until I gagged, and still I continued. When I thought about how much pleasure deep-throating him would bring, my body stopped its gag reflex. Instinctively, my knees widened, and I could feel my asshole twitch. I was no longer a lost young adult. I was his farmhand, I was a mouth for his dick, and a body for him to use. I felt the shaft on my lips all the way from the tip to the base of his balls, where his thick dark pubic hair became one with my thin beard. The more my lips and tongue moved over his skin, the more I became aroused. Soon more precum began to flow, filling me with new fuel to service him.

The fire cracked and he moaned. I could feel his balls grow large as they filled with ejaculate. I would do anything at the moment to have him transfer his essence to me. I wanted to have part of him inside me. It would make me grow strong and bind me to him. I would be the farmhand that contained the DNA of his master inside me.

With one hand I stroked the base of his shaft. With my lips and tongue I stimulated the tip. With my other hand I reached up under his buttoned shirt and felt his furry chest. I stimulated one of the nipples with the tips of my finger. I could tell he was hard wired because as I reached for the other nipple, his cock twitch violently. Soon his thick fingers were on the back of my head pushing me down. I had no choice but to have his thick semen flow down my throat and on my tongue. He continued for so long it began pouring out of my mouth and dripping down his shaft into my beard and on to his balls. I tried to swallow without choking. The fluid calmed me and filled my body and soul. I swallowed a second time. When he finally released my head, I took a deep breath. Greedily, I licked up every drop of cum that was left on his body. I wiped my beard with my hand and licked the residue off there as well. The more of his seed I had inside of me, the closer I felt to him, and the more powerful I felt.

I wiped off some of the saliva with my shirt and pulled his underwear and pants back on. He was still hard as I rebuttoned the fly to his jeans. Even though he held me down to swallow his cum, I was unsure how aware he was. His eyes were still closed, and there was a drop of drool on his thick beard.

I smiled as I waited for him to wake up. I wouldn't ask him if he remembered. It didn't matter. I got what I wanted. I hoped somewhere I brought him pleasure. A light summer drizzle started as I sat silently in my chair staring at the full moon through the flames. The fire turned into billowy white smoke, and he returned to semi-consciousness as the water wetted his euphoric face. I walked him back to his house without a word. He smiled at me broadly as he shut the door. I went back to the barn. I put the home-blown pipe in my mouth. Before lighting it for one last hit before falling asleep, I ran my tongue along the length of the glass, all the way to the bowl. It tasted like his cock, and I fell asleep with the deep satisfaction of him being inside me. My whole body smelled like smoke and pine, and the sound of soft rain hitting the forest nearby lulled me into a perfect sleep.

12