BluBalls for Kitty's BootBoy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, he was making it quite obvious that he was very attracted to me! He kept complimenting me, telling me how gorgeous I was, and how much he appreciated me taking the time to spend with him. He'd always show up with little gifts for me, and even though they were nothing extravagant, I really enjoyed his formality and I liked the highly respectful approach he took toward interacting with me.

I loved his flattery, and I accepted his gifts and compliments but did not return them. This didn't bother him or discourage him one bit, and I must admit it was fun to ignore him somewhat, and confuse him a little by openly flirting with him to encourage his advances, but not return any of his admiration. I was already establishing a kind of intimacy combined with a somewhat distant superiority, it felt very natural for both of us and we started to fall into our roles quite easily...

The sexy boots I'd always wear soon became a topic of conversation, and each time we went out, he became a little more comfortable about openly complimenting me on them. Every time he'd admire them, I'd accept his compliments without hesitation, slowly encouraging him to pay attention to them. I began to tease him more openly also, posing for him in them when we'd meet, bending over to adjust them and putting on little displays of sexuality for him to admire.

I began to ask him about them specifically, and we'd discuss the different materials, the height of the heels, the pointy toe (which he seemed to prefer for some reason), and whether they had platforms or not. I purposely chose each pair according to what might appeal to him more and more, and he made it clear that my choices were exactly right...each pair excited him and he liked each one more than the last. I enjoyed becoming more comfortable with talking to him about how much I loved wearing boots like that, and commented on how many people found them to be socially unacceptable.

He agreed, acknowledging the stigma that many people have about boots like that, and he said that they evoke imagery of hookers or slutty girls that aren't particularly respectable. I said that I didn't care about what other people think about me, and that I had learned to ignore the disapproving stares I'd get sometimes (usually from up tight women). And besides, for every disapproving woman there seemed to be several guys who clearly felt quite differently about my boots...

I even mentioned how I usually dress more sexy for dates than I had been dressing up for him, but that I didn't know how he would feel about that, since it always attracted a lot of attention, some of it negative. I told him that I didn't want to make him uncomfortable by dressing too slutty, and he nibbled at that bait too, sheepishly confessing that he wouldn't mind if I dressed that way.

In fact, he said, he would really like it! Once again, I caught his eye as he revealed his entirely predictable male desires to me, and I grinned at him as he fell even farther into my little trap. And again, he blushed at me as I stared him down, and I could feel my power over him growing...

I continued to titillate him by telling him about some of the fun I'd had when dressed up really sexy, and how I had discovered that it was kind of fun to tease men in public! I liked it when a guy who was out on a date with his girlfriend would stare at me, and I would purposely seek out situations where I could show off for a guy and get him in trouble. His girlfriend would always notice him ogling me, and she'd get mad at him. I would simply giggle to myself, enjoying the power that my outrageous appearance seemed to have over him, getting off on the ability to create and stir up that kind of controversy.

I told him how, sometimes, I'd even wink at the guy as his girlfriend was watching, blowing him a kiss or smiling at him and licking my lips. What an incredible feeling of power this gave me!! My new boot-loving friend was absolutely beside himself as I described my brazenly seductive adventures, and he couldn't seem to muster much to say about things. It was blatantly obvious, however, that he was very intrigued and aroused by everything I was talking about. Hmmmm...mission accomplished!

Phase one of my little plan to make him my BootBoy was now complete...and now it was time to proceed to Phase two, and use my slutty boots to make him MINE!!

12