Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
474 Followers

"No problem."

"Now you can leave and join the other blue haired clowns. I gotta ask ya, has the circus come to town?"

She smiled, "Maybe it has, in any event I'll call you Monday."

As it turned out, I did get that call from this "mutual friend." It was a guy named Pete Pisani, who had helped me on a few sensitive jobs years back. He was laid up waiting for triple bypass surgery scheduled for two weeks out. Yeah, he vouched for the dame. I told him,

"Tell her to bring twenty-five large in a plastic shopping bag, a photo of the husband and a list of where he goes, what he knows and if he is armed, also what his job description is and if he is ex-military."

"Sure, Mr. J., the usual stuff."

"She's quite a looker Pete."

"Yeah, but I'm too sick to get an erection."

"Ok Pete, I'll get one for ya."

'Yeah Capo, you do that for me."

"Yeah Pete, do I owe you a fee for the referral?"

"Just a beer if I get through this surgery. The doc said it is only a 30% chance of success but I'm dying as it is. I can't live this way."

"Good luck Joe, let me hear from you when the surgery is a success."

"Fuck her for me Capo."

"Will do."

I paused for a moment. Then the line went dead. No tracer info, no number, just a dead phone line.

Belinda showed up Monday night but she was light. She handed me an envelope with all the pertinent data I'd asked for, but she had only $5000 in cash. I wasn't pleased. First I put the money in my jacket pocket and then I dragged her by the front of her low cut blouse into the back room of the bar and threw her down. She began cry.

"Ok honey, now you're going to suck my dick and swallow. That's the only way I'll know if you are a cop planted on me."

I had to slap her a few times but she smartened up, got on her knees I ripped open her blouse and pulled her bra down to her belly so I could see both of her big tits. I unzipped my fly and she opened her mouth wide. When she saw my pecker she said,

"Oh my God, it is blue, your dick is blue!"

"Yeah, but it's still a cock, now suck it!"

She wasn't a bad cock sucker, I mean, for a lady who wasn't a pro.

She muffed the swallowing. I could see she tried. She gagged. My load was too full for her. I'd been so busy I hadn't had sex for eight days so you might say, my gun was fully loaded. I wiped the cum and saliva off my prick using her blue hair.

"Don't worry honey, it's a natural hair conditioner."

A drool of overflow cum was still running down her chin.

"Now, Belinda, if you want your hubby disappeared you better find the rest of the 25,000."

She whimpered,

"I promise I will Mr. Blue."

I could see she had tears in her eyes. She started to speak between sobs,

"I'm waiting for a CD to come due, it will be ready in a few days. I should have told you it would take a few extra days at our first meeting."

"Listen honey, I'll let it pass this time with a blow job, but if you fuck up again you will pay with a lot more than a single blow job. Remember that."

As she was leaving the back room I gave her a kick in the ass that sent her sprawling on the barroom floor.

"That's so you don't forget."

I figured she was the kind of woman who needed a bit of manhandling to get her ducks all in a row.

She looked up at me with those almond shaped green eyes, tears running down her face, her big melon tits asking to be sucked.

"When will I see you again?" she asked.

"That is not the right question. The question is, when will you have the money?"

"In about 12 days and I may need a few days for it to clear my bank account."

"I'll contact you then, be prepared for a lot worse then a blow job if you fuck up our next meeting."

"I won't Mr. Blue, and for what it's worth I'd suck your big blue dick anytime you want."

"That's what all the girls say hon, it don't make you special."

She got up off the floor and headed off to the Lady's Room. Her ass really looked fine.

I walked over to the bar and Wiley poured me a shot of Irish.

"Wiley, when the blue haired bitch with the big tits gets out of the lady's room, tell her she has to pay for my drink."

I raised the shot glass, gulped it down the chute and I was out the door.

I waited 14 days to text her, I wrote, "What time can I call you?"

She didn't respond right away but a few hours later I saw a text back on my phone.

"My husband is out of town, call me late tonight."

I called her that night around 1 am.

She answered the call on the first ring.

"Mr. Blue? Yeah I thought it was you."

"Are you ready to continue?"

"Yes, sir."

"Don't fuck up Honey, I'm warning you."

"Yes, Mr. Blue, I won't."

"Ok, come to the bar on Sunday night around 10:30 pm. Can you do that?"

"Yeah, that will work, I'll say I was visiting my girlfriend."

"Really, do you swing both ways?"

"Mr. Blue, you know there is more than penises out there."

"Yeah, asses, dame's asses."

"And dame's mouths or did you forget?"

"No honey, I didn't forget. I'll see you then. Don't be late and don't forget—don't you fuck up!"

It was a busy two weeks for me. Gianino San Pietro, a close associate of mine was found dead in some dame's bed. Unfortunately it was her husband who found him. If Lulu had called me I would have gotten him out of there in time but her husband had taken an early plane back from Vegas. Giani was only 58 years old, built like a torpedo, close to 300 pounds. It was an unexpected heart attack. How many times had we eaten late night meals together at Mama Leoni's and finished the night at our favorite mid-town bordello.

I knew he carried a little too much weight, even way back when. They say weight over the heart is the worst. I say when it's time to go, slam the door. I guess he fucked her and just as he came he gasped and that was all he wrote. Lulu said it was a good thing she was on top or who knows what might have happened.

Turned out I was asked to handle security at the funeral. My Mom called me from upstate while I was frisking the goombas at the funeral home. She wasn't feeling well, complained she'd felt a lump in her left breast. I made a few calls to set her up for x-rays the next day and a follow-up appointment, also a limo to pick her up and a nurse to accompany her.

"How'd you find out you had a lump Mom? It wasn't me it was my boyfriend Gino, the run who owns the mini beer and soda market."

"Ok Mom, I understand. Tell Gino to go easy on your tits till we get it checked out."

Then there was the business of Hani Simone, a Lebanese gambler who frequented our regular Friday night poker game upstairs at the Excelsior Hotel. He who owed our syndicate $38,000. He had thought he was going to be the winner but a famous comedian, whose name I won't mention, was at the table. He beat Hani's three Queens with a flush. This comic used to come to the game with Sinatra's son, Frank Jr. in tow. What a nice guy he way, God rest his soul. Died much to young.

This Lebanese Hani was playing the tough guy with us, that was until we showed up to collect at his house with his daughter in the back sea of the limo. We'd picked her up from Sacred Heart Catholic College, cute as hell in her short plaid skirt. Now she was seated in the back seat next to a six foot, eight inch tall black wannabe rapper who called himself "Hannibal."

When I rang the doorbell, it took the guy a little while to come out, when Hani arrived, before I could say a word, he was spouting a thousand excuses. I put my arm around his shoulder and turned him towards the limo. Oh he caught on right away.

"Who's in the backseat with my daughter?" he cried out.

"Oh him, he's some rapper or raper," I said to Hani, "what's the dif."

Hani turned white, excused himself and went to open his office safe. I accompanied him so he wouldn't get any bright ideas. Most people keep a loaded gun in their safes. He did too, but as soon as the combo clicked I pushed him out of the way and grabbed his piece.

He took out a box of 100s separated by a rubber bank at every thousand. Sure, he paid up in cash. I went out to the car to escort his daughter back inside, It seems the little skirt was quite taken with the rapper. She was all smiles and her face was a shade of red.

"Please don't tell Dad, I gave my phone number to Hannibal."

"That's none of my business, you like big black dicks?"

She smiled and nodded her head, "Especially if the balls are big." Then she started to laugh.

"So you had yourself a good time, eh?"

"Oh yeah, thanks for the ride home, I'd shake your hand but my palms are a bit gooey."

Then she laughed that sly laugh that girls usually keep to themselves when they are discussing the guys they've fucked the week previous and making comparisons of dick size and how long it took before their boyfriend blows his load.

I handed her the revolver and told her,

"Don't shoot yourself in the cooch Hon, just give it back to your Daddy."

She laughed, of course I had unloaded it and the bullets were in my pocket.

She took the gun and ran back towards the house where Hani embraced her like a lover embraces a soldier bound for overseas. It made we wonder if her Dad was eating his share of her cherry pie?

I got back in the car.

"How did it go Hannibal?"

"That crazy white girl gave me a hand job. I'm all wet back here."

"Yeah, I just heard. Just don't leak on the seat."

I handed him a wad of tissues.

Fortunately I keep a small agenda in my jacket pocket were I code my appointments. I was going to be right on time Sunday night for Belinda. I shaved and showered. I only shave every third day as a rule as I get a terrible case of eczema if I shave more often, but I broke my own rule on this occasion, popped in a new razor blade and ran the hot water. No need to look like a slob.

I got dressed in a newly pressed dark brown Hugo Boss suit, dark brown shirt, Bally shoes, thin dark nylon socks, put on my gold Rolex Sub and ruby pinky ring, stuffed a silk handkerchief in my breast pocket and I was off. You know, ya gotta look the part.

I parked my black caddy behind the bar and entered by the steel exit door that opens into the back alley. Wiley poured me a shot of Irish without me having to say a word. Just as I raised the glass Belinda showed up. She was wearing a pink jacket and a matching mini, a silk blouse that you could see right through. Oh God, her tits were gorgeous. Her gorgeous legs with the pink high heels were so long it would make salvia run down your chin.

"Hello doll."

She was carrying a blue plastic bag from Saks 5th Avenue.I put my arm around her and escorted her into the back room.

"Is it all here?"

"Well, Mr. Blue, I may have figured wrong, it's only $19,000, but you have the other five."

"What happened to the extra thou?"

"I was hoping you'd fuck me for it."

I started to laugh,

"So Belinda has a sense of humor?"

"Yes, Mr. Blue. Don't you worry, it's all there, but I wasn't kidding about the fuck, I was so horny thinking of seeing you tonight I had to use a double dildo just to be sure I'd be wide open enough for you to stuff your big blue cock inside me."

"Wow, you are one horny bitch Belinda, I'll see what we can do to satisfy that problem and, ahem, there will be no extra charge for that service. But you'll have to do me one favor."

"Sure Mr. Blue."

"Well, don't say sure until you hear what it is."

"Ok."

"You see Wiley, over there, the one-eyed bartender. You probably thought the fat guy at the door was tough, he ain't nothing compared to Wiley. I've seen him garrote a guy with a thin guitar string, nearly cut his head off."

She shivered.

"He's a guy you'd want in your corner. She took a gasp in for breath. See Belinda, he thought you were pretty amazing the other night, seems he peeked at the tape on the closed circuit camera."

"You mean I'm on tape?"

"Yes, honey, this is the Twenty first Century, sure, we got you sucking my dick on tape."

"Oh my God. This is so embarrassing." She suddenly was speechless.

"Anyway I promised Wiley that you'd give him a blow job. Would you do that for me hon?"

"Mr Blue, do I have to?"

"Yes, hon. You have to. I'd advise you to do it willingly rather then have both Wiley and the black kid, you know the bouncer who sits out near the door, come back here. At that point you'd have no choice but to blow both of them."

"I guess..."

"Just go up front and ask Wiley to come back here."

Belinda was willing to do as I said, up to a point, instead of bringing Wiley back here, she slipped off her high heels and laid them on the table. Them she went behind the bar, sort of whispered something in his ear and then took a towel from behind the bar, she knelt down, her knees on the towel, unzipped Wiley's pants and reached inside to unravel his corkscrew dick and started sucking.

Her head was going back and forth, his cock was glistening in the neon light, and the two customers at the bar just sat there gap mouthed watching this scene like it was internet porno.

Now it took Wiley about four minutes to cum, but I'm betting it had been four months since his last cum shot. Wiley wife is disabled now and sex ain't really something that is still on the table. Anyway that s.o.b. had enough cum juice in his cock to half fill up a tall beer glass, I know that because he handed Belinda an empty beer glass just before he came and she sucked it up in her cheek and let it slowly dribble into the glass.

Just watching her perform gave me a respect for female do and dare that bolstered my "Me-too" attitude. When she got up off her knees she came back to me carrying the beer glass.

"Do you want me to drink it down Mr. Blue?"

"No, honey. You made your mark, but you got the old blue stallion pepped up. I could see her eyeing the bulge in my pants."

"I'm ready to take that bulge down a peg."

"I'll bet you are hon."

I undid my belt and dropped my pants to my knees, she move closer and pulled down my striped boxers. She was ready to suck me off but I pushed her away,

"Naw hon, you mouth was just full of Wiley's cum, no need to blow me, let's get right to your pussy."

I spun her around and lifted up her short skirt. The bitch was bare assed, no panties. I like fucking bitches from behind so you feel their ass against your balls.

"I hope you didn't ride the subway with these sweet naked buns. You might have caught something from the seats."

She laughed,

"No, I took an Uber."

I'd hefted my dick. It was still rising for the occasion.

"See if you can Uber this?"

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards me. My dick swung past her ass and slid against her well shaved snatch that scratched my cock's head making it more sensitive as I adjusted the trajectory, lifting her ass up a bit. My dick could just about taste her pussy, sweet and moist. I found the slit fold and slipped easily inside.

The bitch was super wet. I humped her for as long as I could, getting at least eight inches of cock deep inside before pulling out just to the edge and then zapping it back inside for the full ten inches. I was moving so fast the friction got so hot you coulda lit a match off her clit. My balls were loudly slapping her ass. I took my time but then I couldn't hold back. I came, pulling her tight against my hairy belly and filled that cunt puppy up.

She was out of breath but still smiling like a homeless person with a fried chicken leg.

"Oh Mr. Blue, oh, you do it for me. Blowing Wiley got me real wet in anticipation of you're barebacking."

"Yeah, that's what cock sucking will do."

I could hear the pitter pad of my own cum, like raindrops on the window, as it dripped out of her snatch.

"Here hon." I handed her a bar towel, still damp from beer, you're dripping all over the floor like Jackson Pollock's widow.

She busied herself sopping up my cum.

"Oh you're funny, an artist's joke. Oh Mr. Blue, and Jesus, a lot of cum for a guy your age."

"What, you doing a survey? How many guys my age have you fucked?"

She didn't say anything. "I'm waiting."

She laughed. "Now you're doing the survey?"

"Touché," I responded. "Your wit is as sharp as you cunt's hair, you almost shaved an inch off my cock's head."

"Poor baby, no pain no gain," she grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Next time I fuck you I don't want a three day shave."

"Who says there will be a next time."

"With a hot bitch like you there always is."

"I'll be slick as a ski slope next time Mr. Blue." She reached for her heels she'd left on the table and slipped into them in one smooth motion.

"Ok hon, you did you part, I did mine. Now take off and don't get fucked by any strangers on your way home. After I take care of your business we are going to have a sit down and when I'm done pounding your ass you may have trouble standing up."

"Sounds good to me Mr.Blue," then she turned on her pink high heels like an NBA champ and walked out of the bar.

A few night later at about 2 am in the morning I picked the lock on her condo door and let myself in. It wasn't hard to find the bedroom. I could hear her hubby snoring his head off. He was a little guy, maybe a middle-easterner because he was covered with hair, everywhere but on his head. If I hadn't known, I would have mistaken him for a bald monkey. I didn't have much trouble hog tying him while he was still asleep.

Belinda watched without saying a word. He awoke when I pulled him off the bed and laid him on the rug in front of the sofa chair. I got a long pair of Belinda's stocking and double them up and used it to gag him. I put a strip of duct tape over it just to be sure. Just before he asked,

"Who are you? What's going on? Are you going to rape my wife?"

"Enough with the questions, you fucken pool cue."—I gagged him.Then I turned to him,

"No mister, I ain't going to rape your wife, but I am going to fuck her in the ass, right here in front of you. It's going to be the last show you will ever see."

Belinda disappeared for a few minutes, probably washing out her ass like a good girl. She came back into the bedroom nude. God those tits were magnif.

She seemed to be in really great humor.

"You're not gonna tell me I gotta suck his dick," she said pointing at her hogtied husband.

"No honey, the only dick you gotta service is mine."

I took off my pants and dropped my shorts. My dick had grown hard just from looking at her big tits and ass. That big blue vein that meanders around the shaft of my cock was pulsing like a piston.

I turned towards her husband, his eyes were all aglow. He was trying to talk but the duct tape kept him quiet. All I could hear was a "Bbbbbbb" sound as his forehead wrinkled up like a bulldog. I looked at Belinda, she was nude as a peeled grape, her big tits hardly sagged and her ass was round and firm like a giant peach.

"Get on all fours on the bed with your ass facing me."

I leaned over and rimmed her ass real good for the next two minutes till her asshole was filled with saliva. I fingered her a bit, her asshole was naturally wide, like she'd just pulled a dildo out of her ass, for all I know maybe she had.

I lined my cock up and started little by little filling her up, one inch at a time. I could hear some noise coming from the direction of her hubby. I turned to see that the s.o.b. had worked his right hand down to his cock and the sucker was jerking off as I butt fucked his wife. I looked at him, his eyes all ablaze,

"So you are enjoying watching me fuck your wife? Good for you! You, my friend are a fucking pervert."

He mumbled something but I couldn't even guess what it was.

I grabbed onto Belinda's big tits, one in each hand, her rubbery eraser nipples fit right between my second and third finger. As I fucked her my hands slid over her big slippery tits. She must have creamed them before we started.

erectus123
erectus123
474 Followers