Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers

I fucked her for a good twenty minutes. I took my time but little by little I worked my whole ten inches of dick deep into her ass. I changed position several times locking my right leg over hers and the switching and locking my left leg over hers so I could get as deep inside her as possible. I was determined to ream her out from every direction and open her ass up as wide as an orange. Finally under my weight she collapsed tits down onto the bed. I put my legs inside and spread my legs over her ass. This position meant I couldn't go quite as deep but I could pick of speed and polish her ass hole till it shined. I plowed her till she started moaning and then,

"Don't stop Blue, don't stop....I'm almost there, awwwwww I'm cumming."

It was sweet meat, fucking that bitch. Most gals enjoy a butt fuck but few can orgasm from it. Belinda was one special piece of ass.I had my cock deep inside and my hands filled with her melon tits. After she orgasmed the second time and squealed like a stuck pig, which she was.

I whispered in her ear,

"After I get rid of your hubby I'm going to make a monthly date to fuck you for a long time into the future." I whispered in her ear.

"Sounds good to me," she answered.

Just as I was about to fill her ass up with my cum something hit me on my ass. It was the hubby's cock juice, he'd succeeded in jerking himself off and shot his cum load in my direction hocking my ass with a cum loogie.

I was so surprised, I pulled my cock out of her ass, turned in his direction to see what was going on and at that moment with the unexpected distraction I accidentally shot a load of precum right in his face.

"You must be some kind of cock blocker you s.o.b. I'm busy butt fucking your wife and your reaction is to lob a sperm bomb at me. If you think that is going to sow me down, just watch this."

My cock was still hard and my heavy balls were hanging low, filled with the desire to be emptied. I knew if I got back inside Belinda's big ass I could complete my mission, so I shoved my dick back into the warm welcoming mound of her flesh in one smooth insert.

"I've gotta cum good inside you Babe before I'm finished and I got a good load waiting to fill you up."

I fucked her another two minutes or more to get back in the groove and then it was as if I could hear the train whistle blow. I came like I don't remember ever cuming before, long ropy jags of cum shot up her cooch like I was aiming to hit the moon inside her sweet ass.

I was holding her ass tightly as she squirmed but she couldn't get away as my hot cum filled her up.

"Oh Blue, I can feel your cum, it's so hot, it's so good, ohhhhhh."

I just lay motionless as my dick did all the work, pumping and contracting for a multitude of pulsations. I just let it roll and as the earth spun and my dick emptied my balls I just relaxed and took in the wonder that sex and fucking can bring you to.

Different thoughts pass through my head. I thought of my mom blowing that guy in my childhood. I thought of Ice Pick's wife and how she spread for me. I thought of Hani's daughter, how she could not restrain herself. Then I thought of my Chinese massage girl with her silky breasts and how she'd open her blouse to let me suck her nipples when she would jerk me off after an hour massage. Then she'd tell me just to lie there quietly as my pulse raced and my cum pooled in her hands.

"Rest and enjoy the moment," she'd say. Funny all the stuff that flows through your brain after fucking.

By now my pulse was almost down to a steady 60 a minute. I could count my heart beats thumping inside my chest. My breathing became normal. I felt clarity and purpose and I knew it was time to deal with other things. I began to ease my swollen cock out of Belinda's ass. It was softening and when I finally got the whole log jam out a bunch of my sperm and her lube back flowed and splattered onto the bed sheet. She must have added some KY jelly to ease entry. I reached out and scooped the cum into my palm and walked over to her spouse, I rubbed the palm load of cum on the top of his bald head.

I addressed him sarcastically,

"This is the cum that dripped on your side of the bed cue ball. Maybe it will encourage some hair to grow on your cue ball head. Cum is good for that. That's why so many fags ain't bald."

I didn't know if that was true but I thought it was funny.

"Sorry I got your side of the bed all wet, but you see, you won't be using it no more. By the time I get back here to fuck your wife again you'll be long gone and the sheets will be nice and clean and you bub, you will be a distant memory."

I turned laughing towards Belinda who was watching me, "Just having a little fun with your hubby,"

She smiled at me. Between the shiny lube and the drying sperm and cunt juice, my dick was glowing like a sapphire. Belinda obviously couldn't get enough of it.

"Mr. Blue, your dick is gorgeous. Oh, I shouldn't mention your name, sorry," as she pointed at her husband.

"That's nice of you too say that about my dick. As for him," I pointed at the hubby with my thumb and then twisted my palm so my thumb was pointing down,

"You can say what you want, cue ball will take it to his grave."

I turned to see what effect that comment had on her husband, but I couldn't believe what I was seeing. That fuck-off was licking my cum off his face with the longest tongue I've ever seen.

I looked at Belinda who was drying her wet puss with a towel. It was obvious what we both were thinking.

"Yeah," she said, "with that long tongue he could rim me deep from the butt side and still reach my vagina."

"Wow, long tongue." I exclaimed, "Musta been good for something."

Her hubby smiled like a crazy.

"You suck dick too?" I asked him.

"Let him suck your dick clean," said Belinda.

"Oh no, I'm afraid he'd try to bite it off."

We both laughed.

"Now hon, get me some blankets."

We wrapped up her husband and I half carried and dragged him down to the garage where I'd parked outside.

I was just getting him into the trunk, with some difficulty as the trunk lid didn't want to stay opened.

Then two guys grabbed my arms.

"Not so fast Jibrony, You are under arrest!"

Yep, you guessed it, it seems I was set up. It was an attempt to put me in the pen on charges of attempted murder. They untied the fake husband, naturally he was a cop too.

When he got free the two bigger guys who cuffed me, held me down and Jocko, that was his name, used my nuts as a speed bag. I was pissing blood for three weeks after. Mean little fucker, that Cue Ball, I think he was sweet on Belinda himself. He even tried to tie my dick into a pretzel knot, it hurt like hell but there wasn't a fuck'n thing I could do about it then. Down the road every bad deed gets payback. Maybe that was what was happening to me?

By this time Belinda had dressed and come down to the garage wearing a yellow t-shirt that said POLICE . She wasn't wearing any bra and her perky nips strained against the too small shirt.

"You, you're a cop? I mumbled. But..."

"Yeah Mr. J. I'm a cop, but that doesn't mean I don't like to fucked and believe me Mr. Jibrony, I'm not the only one who got fucked tonight. You got fucked as well."

She sure got that right.

Long story short, My lawyer pleaded entrapment and got the sentence reduced to six years in the pen. I'll probably be out in three years with good behavior. Belinda comes to visit every month and I've forgiven her, when I get out of here I'll be banging that crown pussy no doubt till tears are running down her face. Turns out the blue hair was a wig. She's a honey brown blond. But my dick hasn't changed its color.

My cellmate is a little guy, I saw right away that if I gave him a skirt and a wig and he could pass as a chick. I asked Belinda to bring her blue wig down to the prison. I got the little guy straightened out the first night. I told him if he wanted to keep his teeth he'd better blow me without touching my dick with anything but his tongue and lips. I told him to shave his cock hair and ass so now he's a bit more fem. With a little imagination he'd pass for one of my fem Syrian cousins.

Sometimes after we shower I'll butt fuck him. Of course I have to protect him from the other inmates who want a piece of the action, but that's a given here in Westchester County Correctional.

Oh yeah, my old friend Joe didn't make it through the heart surgery. The poor bastard hemorrhaged three hours after the surgery and died on the recovery room table. I don't think he knew anything about the sting, at least that's what Belinda says. Joe was always a sucker for a gal with big tits and blue hair. Ain't we all?

THE END

If you enjoyed this story please favor it. You comment or emails are always welcome.

erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers