Blue Balled

Story Info
Lenny is blue balled.
7.1k words
4.09
9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week seemed to fly by as I fought to concentrate on my studies and maintain my grades to keep my academic scholarship, but I was losing the battle to thoughts about the erotic evening with Dawn. It was such an amazing sexual experience. Not that I had anything to compare it too and yet at the same time I felt embarrassed at my lack of self-control. The orgasm was unbelievable, but if I could have just held out a little longer I would have had my first "full" sexual experience. This Sunday would be different, I thought.

I decided to wear jeans Sunday when I had my visit with Dawn. Maybe the thick material would help me be less sensitive and I wouldn't blow my load so soon. I couldn't buy jeans that were too tight however because my 12 inches and large balls were too much of a load to fit. I topped it off with a loose fitting red polo golf shirt and penny loafers. My muscle-bound roommate said not to wear socks. He was always trying his best to make me appear less like the geek I truly am.

I decided to get to Dawn's a little early on Sunday. Actually it ended up being quite a bit earlier as I walked up to her apartment at seven that evening instead of eight. As I made my way across the parking lot I heard the slam of a door from the second floor and looked up to see a rather large muscular guy coming out of Dawn's apartment. He looked like he was in a rush as he bound down the outside flight of stairs. As he hit the bottom stair and turned, I realized it was John Payne, All American Linebacker and Captain of our football team. "What are you looking at wimp?" he spit as he brushed on past me.

"Uhhh...Uhhhh...Nothing," I stammered, but he had already lumbered by.

'I wonder what he was doing with Dawn,' I thought. My roommate, Brad, had told me that they were a thing at one time but that it was over now. Then I thought, 'Maybe Dawn's in trouble, he looked angry as he passed by and he had slammed the door.' I took off as fast as my 5'-9" frame could take me, not exactly bounding up the stairs.

I rapped loudly on the door and waited, ears perked for any sound that might be coming from inside. "What the hell do you want now," I heard Dawn yell out in an unusually harsh manner.

The door swung open quickly and I saw a perplexed and then smiling Dawn sing out, "Oh! Lenny, it's you," "I wasn't expecting you for another hour, come on in."

"I passed John coming across the parking lot, what was he doing here?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," she said her eyes rolling up. "He thinks he owns me and got upset when I told him I want to see other people now." "We officially broke up over the summer, well...at least I did with him, he still wants more than just a physical relationship."

I wondered what she meant by that, but decided not to keep questioning her. When I didn't reply she said, "He's the typical jealous jock that always wants his own way...he just needs to grow up!"

I had been so intent on our conversation, that I hadn't realized what she was wearing. When she saw me glancing up and down at her silky black bathrobe, her nipples obviously protruding under the thin material, she said, "Hey Lenny, I was just about to get in the shower before you came, why don't you join me!" She flashed me that brilliant white smile and winked, as her head nodded towards the bathroom.

"You don't have to ask me twice," I said trying to sound cool, but not really carrying it off that well. It sounded more like a nervous question.

As I followed her into the bathroom I noticed Dawn's hair seemed really messed up and that she had a sheen that looked like someone who had gone out jogging and then sat down for a few minutes while the sweat dried.

Dawn reached in and turned the water on then turned back towards me. "Here, let me help you with those," she said, reaching down to the button fly on my jeans and popping them all in one quick zip down. My thick hose was bunched in a mass bulging out in my tradition white briefs. Dawn grinned looking at it and tugged at the side of my jeans causing them to fall around my ankles in a "whooosh."

"Take off your shirt," she said. I obeyed, who wouldn't. Somehow commands from Dawn seemed more like pleasant requests. I was still embarrassed about my white bird chest that was not only weak looking but stood out in such stark contrast to Dawn's golden tan.

As my glasses started to steam from the hot water kicking in, Dawn leaned into me, her silk covered tits pressing into my chest. With one hand she cupped my nuts and with her other she attempted to grip my dick and whispered in my ear, "I just love your huge cock, Lenny...I've been thinking about it all week."

Her hand lurched from my cock jumping from her erotic comments.

"I hope you can see with those glasses off Lenny," she said as she slipped out of her robe and let it gather in a bunch around her feet. Her body was just like I remembered it, perfectly rounded and firm 34D tits capped with puffy aureoles that were quite large in diameter. Her nipples were a slightly lighter brown than her aureoles and seemed perpetually hard. She gave my dick one final squeeze, turned, and stepped into the shower pulling the curtain behind her. "Don't keep me waiting," she sang out.

I took my glasses off and set them on the counter. While I use them primarily for reading, I also need them to see things at a distance. Dawn wouldn't be to far away. I lifted the band of my underwear up and over my penis had been pushing the fabric of my underwear up and out since Dawn had first expressed delight in it. I then pulled the shower curtain aside and stepped in.

Dawn's hair was hanging down wet, causing her too look younger than her 21 years. I had just taken a shower an hour ago, but I knew it wasn't going to be anything like this. Dawn had fully soaped up and she turned away from me and like our last encounter pulled my hands up to her firm soap slicked tits. "How do you like 'em now Lenny?"

"Ooooooh...I...I love it," I said closing me eyes and rubbing up and down her breasts with alternately squeezing them hard, the soapiness causing them to slip out of my grasp the harder I squeezed. My dick was iron stiff, my large knobby head pressing into the small of her back. I felt her lean forward as I released the grip on her tits and she grabbed her ankles. This pressed her perfectly shaped and now soaped- up ass against my rigid cock. It was almost like she was gripping my dick with her hand, except now it was her tight ass cheeks putting pressure on me from both sides.

"That feels greeeeaat," I moaned as Dawn started to slide her ass up and down my dick. This was a new form of masturbating for me to be sure. My cock was starting to turn a dark pink as I felt the pressure building up in my balls. I grabbed both sides of her slim hips and pulled back from her crack.

"Hey! What's going on?" Dawn questioned. "It feels to good, I don't want to blow my load too soon like last time." I told her.

Dawn turned around with a smile, her wet bangs hanging down over her eyes. "Well let's do something we didn't get to do last time."

She reached between my legs and grabbing the last four inches of my stiff dick and pulled down like a slot machine, almost to the point where it was causing pain because of the the stiffness and the angle she had me pointed down. Then she let go abruptly and my cock shot straight up whacking me in the stomach. Dawn laughed and said, "I've always wanted to do that to a guy.... And you're perfect for it." I made no motion to stop her and after three more whacks and the blood further penetrating my engorged head she gripped my tight at the base and pulled my out of the shower by the root.

I couldn't help but follow and Dawn laughed again as she tossed me a towel that was hanging up and continued pulling me out into her bedroom. She pushed me down to my knees and then sat on the side of the bed draping her legs over my shoulders as she did so. "Now eat me out she!" she said, "and then I'll let you jam that over-stuffed fuckstick up my hot wet pussy!"

This being my second try at oral sex, I took what I thought was the initiative reaching a hand under and cupping each of her ass cheeks then pulling her tight against my mouth. I went at her pussy with a vengeance wanting to prove my manhood and that I could get her off without instruction. "That's it baby," she cried, "be a tough boy and clean me out!"

While I was pulling her into me Dawn was thrusting her hips up and down causing her lips to spread while she road my face from my chin up to the middle of my nose. She seemed a lot wetter and looser than the last time I had eaten her out. Some of the fluid seemed downright thick, like my sperm, instead of clear like the last time. I didn't give it too much more of a thought as I alternated between pushing my face into her hard and backing off to tease her clit. "Ohhhhhh! Mmyyyyy!, Lenny, you're catching on quick baby." "Don't stop...Uhhhh...I'm almost there....Ahhhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaahhhh, Ahhhhhhhhh!" Dawn screamed. This only encouraged me more as I brought her obvious pleasure.

"That's one honey," she cried, "Only 5 more to go!" Dawn exclaimed

I kept it up for the next 30 minutes bringing her off 5 more times. By this time I had learned to shift back and forth between my tongue, face, and mouth, as each needed a break. My cock was semi-hard at this point and my balls were hanging heavily between my legs. I was ready for my turn.

Dawn got up and traded places with me, having me half seat and half lean against the edge of the bed, both of my legs sticking out straight with my feet flat on the carpet of her bedroom floor. She took the initiative as usual stepping between my spread legs and grabbing the side of my head with both hands so that she could drive our lips into one another. Her lips had a mushy consistency that enveloped mine as she pushed her pointed tongue into my mouth with short rapid thrusts. This sent my erection into stiff mode again as I thought about the only thing between her pussy and my cock was the proper angle of entry. Dawn then made her tongue stiff and penetrated my mouth as deep as possible, pulling her head back and then thrusting in again, mimicking the moves I wanted to be making down below. Since we were the same height, there was no way I was going to be able to make entry unless I lowered myself about a foot. It was then that I decided to make my first bold move. I pulled away from Dawn's tongue despite the incredible sensations it was causing on my throbbing manhood and slowly started to move down her neck to lick her breasts. I was grabbing both of them firmly while flicking my stiff tongue across her nipples. I think this caught her by surprise as Dawn let out a low moan. "Oooooooh Lenny, I love your sudden aggressiveness, have those balls of yours grown even bigger?"

I don't think Dawn realized my intentions as I let loose of one of her breasts and reached down to position myself at treasure I had been dreaming about. I rubbed my engorged penis head up and down her wet slit all of my senses maxed out as I counted the last seconds before losing my virginity. "Oooooh Lenny! You bad bad boy...you really are growing some bigs ones," Dawn challenged as I felt her two hands, one holding each of my balls, tug downwards firmly.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhh!" I exclaimed as the pain seared up through my balls to the top of my scrotum. "What did you do that for?" I stood straight up stiffly with her still between my legs.

"Because Lenny, darling, I wanted to do this first," and with that Dawn slid her naked flesh down the length of my body, dropping to her knees. "Don't you want to feel more in control, Lenny, with me on my knees in front of you sucking on your massive hard cock!"

Her dirty talk was killing me. My prick was rock solid, the mass of flesh a dark pink, while three rope-like veins pulsed along the sides and top. Dawn gripped the soft flesh sac between my balls and cock, causing the skin to stretch taught over my balls, making them look like a sack of oranges. Her fingers were clenched tight not causing any pain but definitely making it feel like I wasn't the one in control like she said. With her other hand she grabbed the root of my dick, then she looked up at me and smiled.

"You're going to love this Lenny...Not only am I captain of the cheerleading team, I'm the captain of cock-sucking!"

My felt my pulse racing, which must have been matching the throbbing in my cock veins as I watched her mouth part slowly to its maximum opening to be able to wrap those luscious lips around my circumcised head. The skin on my dick felt like it was splitting with the massive amount of blood that had been forced into it as Dawn was expertly pulling down on my sac, then pulling up with the hand gripped around my root and bring her head down as far as her mouth would let her. Dawn was able to fit about four inches of my massive manhood into her mouth, coating it with saliva. She slid her mouth off my dick, scraping her teeth lightly across the ridge of my cock-head. "Oooooohhhhh...gaaaaaahhhhh...I ca can't take any more...I I wa want your pussy!" I screamed out.

"Lenny?" Dawn urged, "Look down at me...look how I'm coating my lips with your sperm." I looked down and marveled at the sight of this gorgeous creature on her knees between my legs, my balls and cock swollen to their maximum state. Both of her small hands totally in control of the huge appendage before her. "I'm going to call it Lenny lip gloss," she hissed, still focusing on coating her mouth with my pre-cum.

Still holding my cock and balls firmly, Dawn laid back on the carpet pulling me on top of her. Her knees bent and me on all fours above her trying hard to hold back the on rushing torrent of cum that was getting ready to bust the dam wide open. Dawn let go of my cock briefly to lick her finger and then reach down and pull her swollen brownish red pussy lips apart. "Here it is Lenny, I want you to take that monster and jam it all the way up my tight pussy hole!"

I started to shake at her words with sensory overload. I felt Dawn's nails tickling the underside of my scrotum and then one of her fingers penetrate my virgin anus, which was vulnerable to invasion in this position. "Ahhhhhhh!!! Heeeelllllllp meeeeeee Dawn!" I yelled as I could no longer stem the tide and my cock lurched forward like it was fucking an imaginary cunt. "Uhhhhhhhhh!!!" I continued to yell as sperm rocketed out of my dick in a thick stream. The first shot flew over Dawn's head as she grinned up at me.

"Come on big boy keep shooting your stuff!" Dawn yelled back as she took hold of my contorted cock with both hands and began to pull with all her might like she was in a tug-of-war.

"Oooooohhhhh!!! Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz!! I heard myself screaming as the second, third, and fourth ribbons of semen were sprayed all over Dawn's tits, stomach and face. She had her mouth open and back arched as she received the sperm assault.

Dawn then seemed maniacal as she roughly began pulling my cock in all directions, as additional loads flew in all directions. "Come on baby...give me everything you've got...I wanna drowned in your cum!" It almost started fearing for my safety and then she regained her composure and started milking my cock slower as she gently massaged my fully depleted gonads.

I started to fall into a post orgasmic trance, but was quickly pulled out of it with Dawn's abrupt comments. "Lenny! Look at the mess you've made all over me and for that matter, all over my room!" "Can't you get it right?" "I know your new at this, so I'll keep it simple - you stick your dick in my pussy...give me a good fucking...and then you cum inside me. That way we both get something out of it and all your cum ends up inside me. Neat and tidy!"

"I...I...I'm sorry Dawn, I'm trying the best I can" I whimpered, "It's just that ya ya your so sexy I can't help myself."

Dawn settled down and her soft brown eye look reappeared. "I can understand that, Lenny, maybe we just need to work on your self-control." "Your limp dick isn't going to be any use to me now and I'm hot to trot" "You're getting pretty good with that tongue of yours why don't you lick up the mess you made all over me and then get me off one more time before you go."

I eagerly followed her instructions after having disappointed her again, hoping she wouldn't hold it against me. After I was done, Dawn said, "Lenny, on your way out pick up that present I have wrapped for you on the foyer table." I hadn't noticed it on the way in.

"Don't open it now, but I want you to wear it for me under your clothes next week, same time same place....I customized it for you special!" Dawn smiled as she blew me a kiss.

I don't have to tell you how quickly the week flew by. A number of questions were going through my mind. ***Why do we always have to meet on Sundays?*** ***What was the real relationship between Dawn and John?*** ***Why was she so wet when we got together last time?*** ***Was I ever going to get to fuck this babe and if not did I really care?*** The fact of the matter was that despite all of my physical limitations, my being a freshmen, and a bookworm at that, Dawn Ashton, Captain of the Cheerleaders and babe extroidinaire had taken a liking to me. Who was I to complain?

In a round about way I posed a question to my roommate Brad about the possibility of Dawn and John still being a thing. He said that he thought they were seeing each other off and on, but that during football season it was tough because of games on Saturday and film review from the games early Monday mornings so all the players typically got to bed early on Fridays and Sundays.

Sunday finally arrived and I opened the package that Dawn had given me. I had been tempted to look earlier but decided to save it as a surprise while getting ready to go over. I tore the wrapping off the package and slowly lifted up the top of the box. "Oh my gosh!" I mustered as I pulled out the article of clothing contained inside. It was a white pair of what looked like biker shorts. You know, the lycra type shorts that skin tight, however, these didn't seem to be so tight. They also looked to be about mid-thigh in length. I wondered what Dawn had meant by her having "customized" them as I looked inside. It was then that I noticed sown inside were two pockets, one on each side of the middle seam. Those must be for my balls, I thought, How considerate of her.

I quickly took off my clothes, excited to try on my new gift. The pants slipped up to my groin easy enough over my skinny legs but then I had to take some time as inserted first one and then the other of by balls into the pockets she had sown inside. They both fit rather nicely and securely, but as I went to pull the tight material up over my cock I felt a strange sensation. The seam in the middle of the shorts that ran down the front and up through the crack in my ass also proved to separate my scrotum in half in much the same manner as a woman's bra would lift up and separate. I looked at myself in the mirror to see what it looked like. These shorts had the opposite effect of boxer shorts. The later were meant to hide the former obviously meant to accentuate. The thin material of the tight white shorts perfectly outlined each of my large balls and the form of my thickly veined cock with the ridge of my penis head jutting out, looked like it was shrink-wrapped. I grabbed my khaki shorts and pulled them up swiftly before Brad walked in on me. I then threw on my penny loafers and a collared pullover before heading out the door.

I wrapped on the door hoping that Dawn would like how her present fit. She opened the door, but before I could head in she was brushing by me and saying, "Come on...let's go!"

"Where are we going?" I said as I followed her lead, taking her hand and heading down the stairwell.

12