Blue Balled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got the private pool reserved just for us...this is gonna be great!" Dawn said with exuberance. She had some sort of throw-over on over her swimsuit. She led me down behind the complex and pulled out a key that opened a locked gate. We then headed down a path for 30 or 40 feet until we came to an iron barred gate in which she used another key to open that. The gate led through a hedge that seemed to surround the whole area. "What's this?" I questioned as she pulled me through.

"Oh this is a special area of the complex that can be reserved once a month by each member. Today I have the only access. Inside was your typical cement pool deck area with a sparkling 16 x 30-foot pool. There was a CD Player which Dawn quickly turned on and a cooler that was fully stocked with beer and soda. I thought it was odd that there seemed to be a few dozen of each when we were the only two there.

"This is cool," I said, "So you mean we have the place to ourselves and no one can see in?"

"That's right," Dawn replied, giving me a wicked smile. "Let's see how my present looks on you!" She reach over undid my pants and tugged them down while I was busy pulling off my shirt.

"Ooooh baby," she cooed, "Your equipment is looking might fine." All the while she was lightly running her nails up and down my shaft with one hand and squeezing one of my balls with the other. Of course her actions caused instant arousal and left nothing to the imagination as far as my privates were concerned. Dawn pulled away and began to unwrap herself. Crossing her arms in one motion, she lifted her swim cover off and displayed a white bikini that covered her enough that your imagination could lust for just a little bit more. Her 36D tits were pushed up and in with just a half inch or so sticking out the sides. The tiny triangle just barely covered what I knew to be a neatly trimmed bush and the back of the suite wasn't a thong, but it left a healthy portion of her tight firm ass cheeks hanging out.

Before I could say anything, Dawn was grabbing my hand and saying, "Come on let's gooooo!" pulling me into the pool as we made an awkward splash upon entry. The water was refreshing and I felt a tremendous amount of peace as Dawn rose up out of the water dragging her tits up the length of my body until we were facing each other at eye level. "Mmmmmmmm we're gonna have a fun time today Lenny." She leaned over to my ear and softly bit the lob while reaching around behind me and grabbing my butt cheeks. The thick shaft of my penis pushed into the folds of the crease between her legs, only the briefest material separating our genitals. I was now fully rigid, the head of penis just below the top of the tight shorts. "Yoooooouuuuu Whooooooo Daaaawwwn? Ready or not here we come!" I heard a chorus of female voices sing out.

"Wh Whats going on?" I asked Dawn as I tried to peer over her shoulders.

"Oh didn't I tell you?" she smiled, "I invited over the whole cheerleading squad to meet you, I hope you don't mind...just this once."

She tore away from our embrace and gave my cock one last squeeze as she waded out of the pool to greet the girls. I stood there in total disbelief. Here I was freshman geek sporting a major hard-on while the best babes at school pranced into the pool area. Fortunately for me, the water was waist high.

"Girls, I want to introduce my most recent bo....a freshman sensation, Leonard, you can call him Lenny Walker." Dawn pronounced. "Lenny, I'd like you to meet the other eleven members of the Varsity Football Cheerleading Team. Come on up out of the water and I'll introduce each of them to you personally!" she said with a hint of giddiness.

All my worst fears were realized at that moment as I considered the total humiliation I would be subjected to if I came up out of the water like she asked. "Ahhhhh, that's O.K.," I said, "How 'bout everyone else jumping in the pool!?" I half questioned as a meek response, but full of hope.

"Now Lenny, that wouldn't be very gentleman like would it...come on out so that I can properly introduce you." Dawn insisted and I knew there would be no way out. I had hoped that a slight delay might allow time for me to lose my erection somewhat, but in reality I knew there was no way I could hide myself in the outfit she had made for me. My nuts were tightly covered and separated, the equivalent of trying to hide two cue balls in a Speedo. All the various multi-colored and half-covered tits and asses in front of me did nothing to subside the tension down below. I gave a meek smile and started towards the steps. "Throw me a towel please," I pretty much begged in my kindest voice.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Dawn reach down and wad up a towel to throw. "Ooops...sorry," she quipped as the towel went flying past me and landed in the water. I continued my death march towards to the stairs, which were facing away from the girls, and started up, not making eye contact with anyone. As I turned towards them to walk towards Dawn who was out front I heard the barely audible whispers. "Oh my word!" "Can you believe the size of that thing!" "Unbelievable!" "What a cock!"

My face was beet red and hot as I felt complete humiliation. "Hi," I said, barely looking up. Dawn said, "Come here silly, let me introduce you to everyone." She went through a litany of names I would never be able to recall while everyone continued to focus on my crotch. After the introduction, Dawn went over to the CD player and said, "Come on everyone, let's indoctrinate Lenny into what we do at our monthly meetings!" and with that she changed the music to what I assume was their theme song.

All the girls started a slow bump and grind and began teasingly stripping off their bikinis. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Any guy at the University or for that matter any guy period would have given there left nut to see what I saw unfolding before me. The "kinky" dozen had there suits off and were grabbing bottles of baby and sun tan oil to rub on while the blaring music of the familiar song (SHE'S SO) SELFISH, by The Knack rang out across the terrace. "EVERYBODY PLAYS HER GAME...SHE'S GOT THE STYLE AND THE CLASS AND SHE GET WHAT SHE WANTS...AND EVERYBODY KNOWS HER NAME...SHE GOT THE STYLE AND THE ASS...."

Some of the girls were pouring the oil across their chests and rubbing their tits together as they continued pushing the fluid down their taut stomachs. Others were squirting it on one another's asses and tits and then first rubbing it in with their hands before grasping one another and sliding up and down to fully coat themselves. I just stood there, hands at my side not knowing what to do.

"...SHE'S REALLY IN IT JUST FOR HERSELF...SHE DOESN'T CARE FOR ANYONE ELSE... IT'S JUST ME ME ME...SHE SOOO...SELFISH.....UHHHH HUUUU!"

"Hey guys! Don't be so selfish...we don't want to leave our guest out!" Dawn implored pointing in my direction. What do you do when you seen twelve beautiful oil covered naked women scurrying towards you. Tits glistening and bouncing as they giggled and laughed there way over. I did what you would expect and froze in place while they completely surrounded me. "Give me some oil," I heard a girl behind me yell. A honey-blonde goddess in front of me who stood about 5'-5" with smallish tits capped with pink nipples, looked up and me and said, "It's not fair that we're all naked...let's see what you're packing down their."

"...GIMMEE GIMMEE GIMMEEE GIMMEE GIMMEE...WON'T YA GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..." The Knack continued to ring out appropriately.

Several hands where now pulling at me shorts while at the same time I felt globs of oil splashing on my body, giggling, and then numerous hands rubbing my shoulders, back, chest and legs. The blonde who had been in front of me was now bent over inserting the head of my penis into her mouth. As she was sucking on my head I felt several hands grabbing my balls and shaft jerking it up and down.

"...DAY AFTER DAY AFTER NIGHT AFTER NIGHT IS SHE GIV'N YA WHAT YA NEED? IS SHE GIV'N YA WHAT YOU WANT...NO WAY..."

It was almost claustrophobic as I felt hands on every part of my body, rubbing my ass with a finger penetrating my asshole periodically, fingers running through my hair, hands running up and down the length of my legs, and of course a tremendous amount of attention being paid to my prick which felt like it was bursting. All of a sudden I felt something slip around my nuts and draw tight, cutting off the circulation between my cock and balls. Then Dawn yelled over the beat of the music, "O.K. everybody, take your positions, it's showtime for Lenny!"

With that all the girls dispensed, six of them lying down on lawn chairs that were fully extended and five of them seemingly pairing up and standing at the foot of the chairs. All of the girls continued to rub there own tits and finger themselves. "Lenny, I've been bragging to all the girls about what a pussy eater you are!" Dawn continued with her announcement. "So now you have the opportunity of a lifetime...to get the finest looking cheerleading team in the South off with your tongue!" And with that she tugged on the elastic twine she had looped over my nuts causing me to jerk forward by my dick and follow.

"Wha what's this for?" I asked genuinely frightened at Dawn's control.

"Lenny," she whispered back, "I don't want you to embarrass yourself by getting off too soon. This way I'll be able to help you have some self-control."

Being the naïve person that I am, I remember thinking that she was such a wonderful and thoughtful person for thinking of this. I must have been temporarily insane.

Dawn led me to the first chair like she was taking her dog for a walk. She gave a sudden jerk down and I got my first real sense of what this little contraption could do. Dawn had complete control over every direction I could go and with the sliding "choke" collar she would be able to cut off all exits of my sperm leaving my sagging balls.

"...WHEN SHE TAKES YOU BY THE SHORT HAIRS...IT'S THE ONLY THING SHE LEAVES YOU DOWN THERE.... NO TOUCH ME TOUCH ME TODAY...NO TOUCH ME TOUCH ME TODAY..."

The first chair was occupied by the short honey blonde gal who had first wrapped her puffy lips around my cock a few moments ago. She smiled down at me as I crawled up the lawn chair, my ass sticking up in the air, my cock fully erect pointing right at her, and my swollen nuts hanging low between my spread thighs. She bent her knees and spread her legs wide. "Suck me off freak...I'm gonna cum all over that geeky face of yours!"

I drove my stiff tongue into her wet cunt with wild abandon not thinking to pace myself. I also failed to notice her partner who had been standing at the foot of the chair. Then I felt two hands fondling my nuts and lifted my head up and turned to see what was going on. "What the hell do you think you're doing geek, get you face back in there!" the blonde yelled. I only got a glimpse of her partner, a shorthaired brunette with big tits who was obviously doing the fondling. She stopped for a moment and I felt her move up my body and whisper in my ear, "We're going to push you over the edge cock man...you're gonna beg us to cum!"

"...SHE MAKE YOU WEAK IN THE KNEES LIKE A LOVE SICK FOOL...YEAR SHE SAYS SHE'LL MAKE YOUR MOTOR RUN...NOW YA KNOW SHE'LL NEVER GIVE YA NONE..."

"Oooooh that's it freak, right there, oooooohhh yeeeeaaahhhh!" the blonde screamed out cumming with vibration all over my face as I continued to lap at her hole. "Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeet" I heard a whistle blow, "10 minutes are up...switch!" Oh no, I thought, doing some quick math, ten minutes times twelve girls. I was going to be sucking pussy for two hours straight!

"Thanks baby," the blonde said, getting up and allowing space for the mysterious brunette to lay down. "I'm gonna love juggling those balls of yours and sticking my tongue up your ass!" I quivered thinking about that. True to her word, as soon as I settled down sticking my tongue through the hairy bush of the brunette to try and find her clit, I felt a hand first weighing my nuts in her hand and then shaking them while her other hand was sliding up and down the length of my shaft. I had an enormous urge to cum and started clenching my ass cheeks, "Owwwwwww!" I yelled as the sharp tug of Dawn's leash constricted on my scrotum cutting off the blood flow. My dick was still stiff and I could feel the blonde's hand continuing to rub up and down my 12 inches, but the urge to cum was totally gone.

As the brunette came, bucking into my face I heard the familiar, "Tweeeeeeet," and thought to myself two down, ten to go. I lost track of time as the tweets from the whistle seemed to run together. It seemed to be easier to keep track by the difference in the pussies I was diving into...some were very hairy, several were shaved bald (which was a welcome relief), one was a redhead...all were wet and demanding. Each girl behind me seemed to get a kick out of working me up to a frenzy and then having Dawn jerk on the cord to cut off all possibility of me getting off. On the second to last chair my body was starting to ache all over. My knees hurt from balancing on the chair, my lower back hurt from the constant doggy position, and it goes without saying that my jaw and tongue felt numb for the continual use. Most of all, my balls were aching and starting to actually tingle in pain. I know there was never a time in my life where my cock was fully erect for two hours. I heard a voice behind me, "get a load of this, his balls are turning blue!" Then another, "Wow! Look how swollen they are." "Let's really push him over the edge!" I heard a third squeal. Only two more to go, Dawn and her partner.

I straddled Dawn's partner like I had all the others and lowered my face to her spread cunt. Despite the smorgishborg of pussy, hers smelled sweat, and I felt rejuvenated to get her off too. The other girls had jumped in the pool to clean off and were gathering around for the grand finale. Several of them were now grabbing at my balls and actually slapping them around. I could feel them bouncing from thigh to thigh. "Watch this!" I heard someone yell and then felt my balls being pulled back through my thighs past my anus like someone pulling back on a slingshot...and then she let go and everyone laughed as they rocketed forward back through my legs. "I want to try," two other girls yelled out in unison.

As much as I wanted to cum, Dawn kept pulling and tugging on the line to keep me in check. Each time they brought me to the edge and then shut me down brought intense pain to my nuts. As I stood up and turned around I looked down at my balls and saw how they were indeed a deep bluish purple color and swollen up to the size of tennis balls. Dawn had me sit on a bench and said, "I'm not going to be selfish, Lenny, you've had enough, I'll suck you off!" She knelt between my spread legs, my cock still stiff and pointed straight up, my swollen blue balls hanging off the edge of the bench tingling. The other girls still nude, gathered around in a semi-circle to watch.

Dawn lowered her luscious mouth and started trying to swallow the impossible. She drove about five inches down my thick shaft coating my dick with her saliva. She grabbed the base of my cock with her other hand jacking me off up and down. I felt the mutual sensation of pain from being brought to this point so many times and the pleasure of the build up and expectations of finally blowing my load. "Almost there," I whispered, "....almost...almoo...Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled as Dawn jerked the line again cutting my orgasm short, right as I was on the edge of ecstasy.

"Pl...plll..please," I muttered almost on the brink of tears. "Let me get off."

"How many want to see Lenny shoot his load?" Dawn questioned the girls crowded around. "Yeeeeeeaaaahhh" a chorus of cheers went up. Dawn backed away from me slipping the rope off of my scrotum. "Jack it off...Jack it off...Jack it off..." the girls started chanting.

I realized that it was going to be a solo show and I was being used as the main attraction. I didn't care. I closed my eyes grabbed my thick meat with both hands and started jerking off as hard as I ever had. I'd give them a show they'd never forget. My shaft was pistoning up and down in a blur as my balls tried to keep up swinging up and down always a little behind. I kept an up and down motion going while I moaned out in pleasure at my new found freedom. After a minute I could feel my orgasm building and I knew there wouldn't be any blockage this time. The girls were gathered six seated in front and the other six in a row standing behind them. I looked up to see all of them glued to my cock mesmerized by the size and violence of the scene in front of them. I continued to two-fist myself and then at the last second stood up and with a mighty yell shot off like a cannon. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" The first shot would have hit the ceiling if we had been inside and pretty much landed on one of the girls in the second row. I then started whipping my cock around in front of me like a fire hose spraying out stream after stream of cum over the girls' naked bodies and wet hair. I heard screams and watch them scramble, falling over each other as the tried to get up and get out of the way. I just kept cumming and cumming as I saw Dawn jump at me out of the corner of my eye and push me backward as both of us tumbled into the pool. As we came up for air I didn't 'now what to expect. There were still twelve girls to one geekish guy. Then I heard, it...clapping and cheering...girls smiling and laughing. They had enjoyed it. Dawn whispered, "That was outrageous!" The day ended as a memory I would never forget, as I'm sure all the girls on the team wouldn't either.

Somehow whenever I was with Dawn I had multiple feelings being bantered about. Lust was at the top of the list but was quickly followed by questions of her teasing, wondering if I was ever going to fuck her, as well as what her true motivations were behind seeking me out. In one week I was going to find out the answers to these questions as I would enter a period of my life that would make the pool orgy episode pale in comparison.

12