Blue Balls to the Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see you shoot that big thick load of yours," she hissed while jerking up and down on my shaft now with both hands, one on top of the other.

"Ahhhhhhh!" "I can't take much more Dawn, I'm gonna lose it!"

"Not yet, Lenny! You haven't stuck it in my pussy yet! Don't get off with out me!!"

She then stopped her stroking, kept a tight grip on the base of my shaft with one hand and started to running her perfectly manicured nails across the underside of the eight inches still showing.

"Ahhhh....Ahhhhhh....hellllp meeee!" I cried, not able to control myself.

Glancing down with almost a fearful look, I saw three rope-like veins bulging out on my reddish-purple cock. My plum-size head was the darkest I had ever seen it, almost scary looking. By balls were killing me as I needed release but wanted to hold out for her pussy and not disappoint her.

Dawn loosened her grip on my meat, still holding on and brought her other hand down to tickle the skin between my balls and anus. That was all I could take. My cock started having its own seizure, jerking violently while Dawn moved her face away and watched the fireworks take place.

"Iiiiiiiiiiimmm dyyyyinnng, Ahhhhhhh!" I yelled out without any inhibitions at all. Dawn had a smile on her face watching me thrash around, jet streams of cum shooting out 10 to 15 inches straight up in the air. She pointed my raging cock back towards me as the geyser continued to gush out. My thick white fluid was blasting out more than I even thought was possible. Dawn was massaging my balls as my cum was landing on my chest, face, and in my hair.

After 30 seconds of constant cum shooting, Dawn let go of my cock and the tower fell over landing on my stomach with an audible, "Thwaaaak."

My body was still shaking and my balls were aching with the complete discharge of all the fluid built up in them. I looked between my legs at Dawn still kneeling there and saw her pouting lips and look of disappointment on her face. "Lenny, I thought you were going to wait for me?" "Now what am I gonna do about my hungry pussy."

I glance between her legs at the moistness that was still there due to my tongue-lashing and her juices and sighed.

"I'm sorry Dawn, I didn't mean to get off like that. I don't think I'm going to be any use to you now."

She reached over and picked up my limp 9 inches in the middle, my cock looking like a worn out rope draped over a fence post. She shook it several times with no response and then grabbed my balls as I jerked in pain. "Owwww!," I said in obvious agony, "That hurts."

Dawn reached back to a drawer on her entertainment center and pulled it open. I was aghast and embarrassed when she pulled out a sizeable black dildo. I had only seen them in magazines before and had certainly never seen a woman use one before.

Dawn said, "You can watch what you could have had, if you had kept under control Lenny, then I have to get some sleep. I have an 8 o'clock class tomorrow."

She took what looked to be about a 8 inch dildo, around half the thickness of my cock, and slowly worked it in and out of her snatch with one hand while simultaneously rubbing her clit with the other. My cock remained totally limp, as I had to view what I should have been getting. While she got off moaning and thrusting her hips into the fake dick, I grabbed a dishtowel and tried to wipe off all the cum I had drenched myself in. By the time I was done and had put my clothes back on Dawn was finished.

"Ooooohhhhh, that felt fine!" she half talked and moaned. "I hope you can do better for me next week big man." With that she cupped my balls through my pants, planted a kiss on the side of my face and whispered, "Remember Lenny, this dick is mine...No touching this week. If I've found out you have then it's all over."

"You don't have to worry about that," I said "It's so worn out it will take me a week to recover."

"Good Lenny, I trust you. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course I do." I said lowering my head.

"Great, because I can't wait to feel you fucking my brains out with that beast next week." "Remember, 8 p.m. Sunday night, don't be late."

And with that I turned and walked out. As I made my way towards my car I recounted all the events of the evening and knew I had something special. Finally I had met someone who cared about me. I felt bad about not fully satisfying Dawn, but knew given another chance that I would do better.

Looking back on it now, I realize that at this point I was almost at the height of my naivete. I would learn a few more things in the upcoming weeks. For one thing how whipped someone could really be. That would only be a taste though of where Dawn would take me.

12