Blue Be the Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My little impish seraphim. Why don't you stay there on your knees and beg me to use your bottom any way I please? You can beg, princess, can't you? Little Blue can beg for anal in her own words but I want to hear you talk."

"... please, Blue wants to be good, be a princess for you to play with, yes she does want that so very much... to be obedient and good... please Alfred, use Blue in any way you want... please let Blue show you she's good..." she said while shyly looking up with a few strands of her red hair between her eyes and mine offering her a see-through veil from which to look through. She continued in a shimmering little fragile voice, "... Blue wants to be good, very good to you... please, please use Blue to make you hard down there... then use Blue's bottom... Blue swears she will do anal even if she has to bite her pillow... Blue will do what you tell her to..."

At this point her talking alone would probably be able to bring me across the point of no return but coming already was not what I wanted, even if seeing her with a sticky smile or suchlike would be quite appealing. I could see that she was talking not only for my enjoyment but quite obviously for her own sake as well. I did not in any way mind hearing her build her own fantasy scenario underneath the framework of mine, making her part be something of her own was making her even more beautiful than what she already was. Her giddy excitement and slight dread of having to do anal turning into a submissive angel telling a lover she wanted to be told what to do.

"Blue should stand up and walk over to me," I said with more than a little hoarse voice, "and if Blue would then show me how good she can be and show me how she can spit on her finger and then put it as far in her bottom as she can, slowly, even if it hurts."

To be continued.

12