Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 10

Story Info
Castle & Beckett Make-up & Kate heads up Bachelor Party.
28.9k words
4.38
16.2k
14
6

Part 10 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

The story ran a little longer than anticipated, but I didn't want to cut any of the encounters short.

*****

Rick, Kate and Alexis got back late on Monday after making sure the staff at the compound in the Hamptons had everything set to get back to normal.

Rick gave the staff a large bonus and told them to make sure the west wing would be completed by the Fourth of July. He also told them there might be an even larger party for the Fourth of July. He instructed the staff to make sure the pool man would be there every day during the holiday weekend.

When they got home; Alexis managed to make it upstairs and Rick grabbed hold of Kate and pulled her to the bedroom. He stripped her naked and fucked her, just like Frank and he found out she responded to it and they fucked on and off for a couple of hours. They took a break just long enough to eat and drink and they returned to the bedroom to fuck again.

Kate got up early Tuesday morning, she kissed Rick as he rolled over and went back to sleep. She was happy that there were only a few cases at the 12th precinct. She got a call from Rick about noon and she was smiling when she hung up. She promised him she would be home early. He invited her to a romantic dinner, he even made sure Martha and Alexis wouldn't be around. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror and was glad she dressed as she did today. She was wearing a tight pair of black jeans and ankle boots to accent her long legs and tight ass. She also was wearing a tight, white turtle neck. It showed off her gorgeous tits and her pretty long neck and long burnished brown hair. The light blonde highlights accented her pretty face. She was happy with her reflection and couldn't wait to see what Rick had in store for her when she arrived home.

At the loft, Rick called Frank Reagan and set up a lunch meeting for Wednesday. He went about the loft, lighting candles and calling his favorite Italian restaurant and ordered Kate's favorite entrée. He found an appropriate bottle of wine and decanting it, he changed into a pair of lounging pants, a tight shirt and a matching lounging jacket.

She arrived and stopped in the doorway; she was smiling from ear to ear and was swept off her feet and carried over to the sofa. He took a seat and with her still in his arms, settled down on his lap and he managed to slip her jacket from her sleek body. He gently turned her face to his and he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

She kissed him back, but with a lot of intensity. Her tongue darted into his mouth and her fingers raked through his hair.

All of a sudden it clicked in his head, she loved how Frank treated her; Frank fucked her, while he made love to her. He remembered speaking with Linda Reagan on Saturday. She told him Danny was too gentle and she loved coming to these parties because she was treated like a sex object, not a wife and mother. She loved just being fucked and fucking back. He knew had he to switch it up and show Kate he could fuck her, just like when they started years ago. His love increased and his lovemaking became gentler and that is when he noticed she was attracted to men like Frank. That was about to change, he reached up and fisting her hair, he pulled her hair and heard her let out a gasp. His mouth attacked her cheek, chin and pulling down her turtleneck, he began to ravish her neck.

Just then there was a knock on the door, their food had arrived. They both let out a loud groan and she stood up and went to answer the door, he was in no condition to answer the door, his cock was stiff and poking against his lounging pants.

Kate brought the food to the table and they ate and drank and before long, he was tugging at her arm, leading her to the bedroom. He guided her to the bed and made her sit on the edge of the bed. He knelt before her and removed her boots and reaching up, he unzipped her pants and urging her up, he tugged it down her long legs, taking her panties along with them.

Kate smiled down at him and saw the love in his eyes. Her hands slipped through his hair and fluffed it up. She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

Rick looked up and remembered how he wanted to change things up. He stared at her completely bare pussy and he felt his blood pressure rising. He knew she shaved it bare for Frank and he got even madder. He stood up and took a couple steps back; he removed his lounging jacket and t-shirt. He skimmed his pants off and approached her naked, and hid the anger he felt. He reached out and grabbed the bottom of her thick turtleneck. He pulled up and trapped her arms in the shirt. All of a sudden he knew he wanted her this way, trapped and unable to move.

Kate struggled, but wasn't able to pull her arms free. He found her handcuffs and freeing just one hand, he clamped the handcuffs around it. He tugged her arm up and slid the open cuff around the top rail of the headboard. He quickly removed the other arm from her turtleneck and as she struggled, he caught it in the handcuff and closed it just before she slipped free. She thrashed around on the bed, her turtleneck still trapping her head in the thick material. She screamed out through the shirt, "Okay Rick, you had your fun, now release my arms and take this fucking shirt off my head."

He reached behind her and released her bra and opening the drawer; he pulled a pair of scissors out and cut the straps. He tossed the bra aside and tossed the scissors back in the drawer. He turned her around, her arms were now twisted and he slapped her hard on the ass, "Quit your squirming and it won't be as uncomfortable. I heard you like it rough, so why are you fighting me."

She started to complain but stopped when she felt his hand sting her ass, this time even harder. She relaxed and stopped struggling. She let out a gasp when she felt Rick part her legs and his hands began running up and down them. His hands slid higher and pushed them further apart, rather roughly. He leaned in and began nipping the tender flesh on her inner thighs.

Kate let out a yelp and tried closing them, but couldn't. She squirmed around and stopped struggling when she felt his tongue come in contact with her pussy. She tugged at the handcuffs; she was getting frustrated, but at the same time turned on even more.

Rick licked, sucked and drove fingers into her bare pussy. Every time he slowed up, he's pull back and saw her bare pussy again and once again, got even rougher. He was now using both hands on her pussy. He slipped the cream covered fingers from her pussy and now began poking his fingers at her ass. He worked his hands in both of her holes. He heard her let out a loud grunt and suddenly his hand working over her pussy was covered in her cum juices. She thrashed around and screamed out. "Okay Rick, you made me cum, even without having me enjoy it."

Rick tensed up and slowly removed his hands from both holes. He leaned back and gently removed the turtleneck from her head. He saw how mad she was. He knew she was upset on other occasions, but never saw her with such disdain as now.

He found the key and as fast as he could, he released her hands from the handcuffs. He grabbed her and pulled her into his arms and even though she fought him fiercely, he held her until she stopped struggling,

Kate finally stopped fighting and stayed against his naked body, but every muscle in her body was taut with anger. She looked up at him and spat out, "What the fuck were you doing, I thought you loved me? I never, ever felt so cheap and was treated like a two dollar whore; I don't even know who you are!"

He released her and pulled the sheet over her and she grabbed it and huddled in the corner. Even though she was a tough New York City detective, she never looked so vulnerable. He reached out to touch her and she pulled back and that movement hurt more than anything she did with Frank Reagan. He slid away and looked down; he covered himself and began speaking in a low voice, "I'm so, so sorry Kate. Last weekend, I talked to Erin and Linda, they both told me they liked coming to our parties because they could get something they couldn't get from Danny or Erin from her boyfriend. They liked it a little rough and Danny and Erin's boyfriend were too loving and gentle. They said I was the same way, and Frank gave you what I couldn't. To top it off, when I removed your panties and saw your bare pussy, knowing you did it just for him, something snapped." He looked up at her and tears were running down his cheeks.

When Kate heard what he said and saw he reacted, all of her anger quickly dissipated. Her heart of stone melted and she reached out and drew him to her body. The sheet fell away and she crushed her luscious body against him. She caressed his head and planted several soft kisses on his head and forehead. She tipped his head back, "You know something Rick? You are one stupid mother fucker. How could you think I wanted that from you?"

He looked up at her, "How else could I think, over the past couple of months, you've only thought of sex with Frank. There have even been several occasions when we were having sex, you slipped and called out to Frank. It happened when I got a little aggressive, so if you were me, how would you think?"

She caressed his face and slid down his chest, "I'm so, so sorry Rick." She nodded, "I now see that and if you want, I'll never see Frank again. The last thing I want is to lose you, you're my rock; you're my everything. You have to remember Linda loves Danny. I talked to her about this exact thing. She is attracted to men who can give her variety, not someone like Danny. That doesn't mean she doesn't want Danny any less, but when she's away from him, she doesn't want someone like him, does that make sense?"

He nodded, "I get it, what you're saying is why choose someone just like your mate, why take an imitation of the love of your life. You want variety or you don't want to do it at all."

She tipped his head up and planted a hot kiss on his lips. Pulling back she smiled down at him, "Exactly Rick, now you get it. That doesn't mean you can't be a little rough once in a while, but not like you did today. That wasn't rough, that was just mean; there is a difference."

He pulled from her grasp and nodded, "I get it Kate, I'm sorry and it won't happen again, well not the mean stuff, but watch out, I just may get a tiny bit rough from time to time."

She let out a growl and jumped him. She began by attacking his neck, while her hands removed the sheet he covered himself up with.

Rick knelt up too; his large hands dropped down and caressed her tiny, tight ass cheeks. He slid them up and pushed her long, thick hair from her neck and ran his tongue from her neck to her earlobe.

Kate's head fell back and she let out a tiny groan, "Mmmm, there's the Castle I learned to love so well. She turned her head and their lips met. His hands returned to her ass and they dipped into the crack of her ass and sliding lower, into her drenched pussy. He leaned back, keeping his hands on Kate's ass until he was on his back, drawing her down onto his body. His thick cock sprung up between her trim thighs and it slid along her thick fleshy lips. He moved his hands and grasped her thighs and pressing his thumbs, he parted her fleshy lips. He tugged at her legs with the rest of his hands until she was poised over his cock. Rick moved her back and forth, her slippery, wet lips coated his cock and pulling her downward, he moved her body to the point his stiff found its target

Kate's head rolled back and letting out a gasp, she groaned out, "Take me Rick; make love to me, nice and slow, just like I love you doing it!"

He drew her down and his body rose as he felt her pussy accept his cock. It felt like a wet, velvet glove completely surrounding and gripping him. He looked down and saw his cock disappearing into her lush body. Gripping her ass again, he pulled her downward and she swallowed up his entire shaft.

Kate arched her back and stiffened as she started cumming, "Mmmm, I hate to admit it Rick, but some of what you did earlier did turn me on. Taking your gorgeous cock in me now, just put the icing on the cock, I mean cake." She giggled and wrapped her arms around him.

With his cock buried in her, he could feel her pussy pulsating around him. She wiggled harder again as she settled between his outstretched legs. He wrapped his legs around her, trapping her and not giving her anywhere to go. He reached down and slapped her pretty little ass and he felt her cunt muscles clutch at his cock. He let out a tiny chuckle, "See you do like to be dominated, must be a release after being such a tough cookie down at the 12th, huh?"

She arched her back, rising up, she threw her hair back and planted a hot, steamy kiss on his lips, "Mmmm, you may have something there Castle. I think we're going to have to explore that a little more, but for now, I need you to fuck me, make me cum, make me scream and I wanna make you cum in me."

She managed to break free and she began bouncing up and down Castle's stiff cock. She was stopped suddenly as he pushed her completely off his cock. He rose up and grabbing her hair, he guided her open mouth to his juice-laden cock; he began pumping his hips back and forth, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat.

Kate reached her hand up and took him by the base of his shaft, then turned her head slightly and ran her tongue from his balls to the tip of his cock, then back down again. She turned her head even more, coming around his shaft so that she could lick at the shaft easier.

Castle took control again; he grabbed her hair and pushed her head back onto his cock. He thrust his hips upward as he pressed her down to the base of his cock and he shook her head a little from side to side as he held her there, her mouth and throat full of his cock. He felt a shutter course through his body and his jaw dropped open. His cum was surging up from his swollen nuts and shot into Kate's throat. He saw her struggle to swallow and there was nothing else she could do.

Kate was licking Rick's stiff cock clean, lapping at his dick in a way that reminded him of a cat lapping up milk. She took in every last drop. She opened her mouth and looking up at him, showed him her mouth full of cum. She closed her mouth, swallowed and opened up again to show him it was all gone.

He reached out and fisting her tousled hair, he drew her down to his sweat covered chest. She curled up atop him and snuggled deeper into his embrace. She reached down and cupped his semi-stiff cock; she looked up at him with those sexy eyes and whispered, "Mmmmm, I guess I do like the dominant Rick. I wanted you to fuck me, but you made me suck you off, now can I have what I asked for?" She giggled and felt his body jerk and his cock began to stiffen.

Rick's body shifted and his hand appeared above her. He pressed down on Kate's back and slid into her juicy pussy from between her ass cheeks. Rick's middle finger slid up and down her fleshy lips and slid directly into her juicy hole. He sent his finger in as deep as he could, that made Kate's body shiver. He picked up the pace as her body shook more and she tossed her head to one side. He went even faster and all of a sudden she stiffened and a river of cum came flowing out, coating his stiffened cock.

He rolled her over and pushing her legs apart. He dove in and began lapping away at her juicy cunt. Her legs came up and her ankles locked together as she thrust her hips upward, meeting his tongue with her stiff clit and juicy cunt. He suddenly pulled back, braking hold of her legs and rolled her over. He drew her up to her knees and held her steady, she was weak from the intense orgasm he gave her, but she was waiting, ready for more. His hand slid between her legs and began finger-fucking her again. He slowed the pace and as he drew his fingers out, Kate's ass rose to meet his fingers, not wanting him to leave her pussy. She lost out and he withdrew.

Kate waited and waited and then she stiffened when he called out, "Wet your fingers with your pussy juices Beckett." She dropped her head to the pillow and pushed her ass upward, her hand slid down and began coating her fingers with her juices. She continued until he spoke again, "Okay Beckett, now reach back and coat that lovely asshole with the juices you collected." She froze and didn't move. She jumped when he yelled out, "Now, Beckett!" She let out a tiny moan and began to finger her puckered hole. She continued as his hands caressed her luscious cheeks, "Okay Kate, get more of your juices and slip a finger or two into your ass. If you do, I'll give you a treat."

She waited and slowly did as she was told. Just as she shoved the tip of one finger onto her ass, she tightened up and let out a loud grunt. He shoved forward and sent half of his cock into her hot, wet cunt.

He pumped in and out a couple times, "Put a second finger in your ass Kate. I'm getting my cock all nice and wet and very hard. Once I get it really wet, I'm going to pull it out of your pussy and I'm going to fuck your gorgeous ass. What do you think about that Kate?"

Her entire body began to quiver; a tiny orgasm overtook her lithe body. Just the tiny fucking he was giving her and the anticipation of getting her ass fucked; was just too much. She sent two fingers into her ass and she wiggled them about, stretching her ass muscles. She let out a grunt and turned her head to one side. Her mouth was hanging open as she took in as much air into her lungs as she could. She felt his withdraw from her pussy. She removed her fingers from her ass and tried not to tense up. She let out a loud guttural grunt when she felt his cock penetrate her ass. She took in more air and let out a silent scream as she felt Castle's cock sink deep into her ass. She twisted against him; she was pinned to the mattress. She rolled her head to the other side and reached down and began to strum her ripe clit.

Rick began pumping in and out of her; he drove in deep, his balls rested on her tiny ass cheeks. He began slamming in and out of her tight ass. The entire bed shook from the intense ass fucking he was inflicting on his luscious bride. He felt her tense up from the ass fucking and the fingering she was giving her own pussy.

Kate started to cum; she lost all strength in her legs and collapsed to the bed. She was pinned there as she felt Rick continue to plow relentlessly into her ass. She let out another shutter when she felt his cock grow thicker and she came again. She felt him empty his swollen balls into her bowels. Her orgasm grew stronger as she felt his molten cum fill her ass. She screamed into the pillow and every muscle in her body tensed up and went slack.

Rick was exhausted, falling against her, he trapped her there and after a minute or more, he rose up on his elbows, giving Kate the space to breath. He swept her damp hair from her neck and planted several, wet, hot kisses on the nape of neck and shoulders. He slowly rolled off of her and drew her into his arms.

They were both covered in sweat and he uncovered her face, it was covered in her hair. He saw a smiling Kate looking up at him. He kissed the tip of her nose, "So tell me Beckett, dominant enough for you, was it as good as Frank?"

Her eyes were sparkling with the look of love and appreciation, she bit her lower lip and let out a long breath of air, "Frank who?"

He wrapped his arms around her and they hugged one another and eventually both drifted off to sleep.

They woke up in the morning; Kate was curled up in Rick's arms. She burrowed in harder when he tried getting her up.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
123456...8