Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie removed the blindfold from Sean's head and took off his handcuffs too.

Kate rose up and gathered the women together, "Okay ladies, strip show is over." They left the room and all of the men let out moans and groans. They headed upstairs and all slipped into hot, sexy dresses. They looked to Kate, and Alexis spoke up, "What now Kate?"

Kate led them to the kitchen, "We get to eat a bit, make them wait and steam for us. From what Castle told me, they'll be playing poker. We can head down there and heat things up, play a little and tease them. We'll have to see where things go from there."

Downstairs the guys were seated around tables playing cards, a few more headed home, not into card playing, while others were milling around, hoping for a return of the ladies. Chuck Todd, Rudy, Mario and Denzel left. Chuck didn't know what came over him, he never sucked cock before, and he was embarrassed and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible without making a scene. Chris Matthews was an old hand at it; it always gave him a thrill down his leg!

Rick, Frank, Mayor Poole, Lex, the best man, Charles, Dwayne, Will, the groom Sean and the guy who swings both ways, Chris were all playing cards. They were around two tables; it seemed like the guys were trying to stay clear of Chris, not wanting him to get any ideas. At the one table were Rick, Frank, Lex, Carter and Sean. At the other table were Will, Charles, Dwayne, and Chris.

Lex kept prodding Rick, "So you're the guy who set this all up huh?"

Rick nodded, "I'll take two cards and raise you ten bucks. Yeah, I was roped into this by our illustrious police commissioner."

Frank nodded, "I see your ten and raise you ten more. Yeah Lex, I knew if anyone could round up a bunch of classy, gorgeous women, I knew Rick Castle here could. I can't thank you enough Rick."

Lex patted Rick on the back, "You outdid yourself, I especially love that lithe brunette, what's her name, Kate, right?"

Rick nodded and looked to Frank and slowly shook his head not to say anything. He folded his hand and turned to Lex, "Yeah, she's a beauty isn't she? Would you believe she's a captain at one of the precincts in the city? Remember, they have just as much to lose all any of you, so mum's the word."

Lex nodded, "Don't worry, even though Sean and I are in porn, we'd never say a word, not with everyone else here. So tell me, how much would it cost me to bang Kate tonight?"

Rick felt butterflies in his stomach, he shrugged, "I just got them here to dance, anything else you'll have to take it up with them directly."

Lex nodded and picked up his cards for the next hand.

Several hands were played and the ladies began reentering the room. Alexis was wearing a dark green wrap around dress. Her hair was down from the braid and her long red hair framed her face, the green made her even more desirable. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra or panties beneath the dress. Her nipples were poking through the thin material and no panty line could be seen.

Joan was wearing the dress she had on earlier, same with Jane and Abby too. Abby was an added dancer and only had what she was wearing earlier. Linda, just like Alexis, was wearing a silky wrap-around dress. Hers was black and she too wasn't wearing underwear.

Eddie was wearing a dress similar to Joan's, but hers was black. A large gold zipper ran from neckline to hem, the material was softer and clung to her lush curves.

Last was Kate and Lex couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was wearing a bright-red, skin tight dress. The front of the dress plunged to her navel, exposing her lush breasts and it barely covered her perky nipples. In back, what little there was, clung to her ass as if it was painted on her. Without a doubt, she wasn't wearing any panties.

Lex leaned over to Rick, "Holy fuck, look at that dress, I think it makes her look even better than without it. I gotta get me some of that!"

Rick looked over at Kate and nodded, "She sure looks hot, I can see what you mean."

Kate moved over to Sean, the groom and stood behind his chair and draped her arms over his shoulders. She leaned over, pressed her firm tits against his back, and whispered in his ear. He smiled and nodded and scooted his chair back. Kate stepped around between his legs and sat on his thigh. She leaned against him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sean looked to the other men, "She's my good luck charm." His hand around her waist and rubbed her ass; Kate pulled his hand up to her chest. She pressed it against her firm tits and moved it around in a circle. He caught her nipple and squeezed.

Lex watched and muttered out, "Lucky fucker!" Rick smiled as the two men lusted after his wife, but he was glad she was out of Lex's grasp. He knew if he fucked her, he'd ruin her. He knew she had the Reagan men and Sherlock, but he saw Lex's huge black cock on the videos and tonight in person, he'd ruin her, he knew it.

Rick looked around and the other women stood beside some of the other card players. One by one, one of the guys drew them down to their knee and thigh, just like Kate was.

Lex kept watching Kate as Alexis took a seat on his knee and his hands went to her knee and slowly parted her wrap-around dress.

Rick watched Alexis bite her lower lip as Lex's thick fingers slid up into her wet hole. She let out a gasp and squirmed around on his lap. Rick was turned away from Alexis when the luscious Abigail took a seat on his knee. He pulled her against him and she leaned in and planted her head on his shoulder. She sat that way for a few seconds and then moved her head towards his neck and nibbled and nipped at his earlobe. She tilted her head, "I love how your cock is pressing against my ass Rick. I wonder if I could take that big cock of yours up my ass." She giggled when she heard him draw in a deep breath of air and his hand slid up her thigh until he reached bare skin.

Across the table, Frank watched his assistant playing with Rick and he was drawn away when his daughter-in-law took a seat on his knee. Her dress, the same as Alexis, was a wrap-around. She sucked in her breath when she felt his hands at her waist, tugging at the tie, he opened it and his hand drifted up to her full tit. She leaned against his shoulder and blew hot air into his ear, "I love how my tit fits perfectly in the palm of your hand Frank. Squeeze it, squeeze it hard and let me feel your cock under me."

Frank twisted her puckered nipple and twisted it, pulled it and uncovering it, he lowered his lips and lapped away at one and felt it stiffen and grow between his lips. He sucked harder and moved to its twin.

The only other player at the table was Carter and he called out, "Hey guys, we're supposed to be playing cards here." All of a sudden Eddie sat down on his lap and squirmed around, "Oh Mayor Poole, what would you rather do, play cards or play with me?" He dropped his cards; "I'm out!" He reached up and drew the large zipper down from her neckline to her belly. He stopped there and his hand snuck in and he began toying with her gorgeous firm tits.

At the other table, Joan drew Will Smith's leg toward Charles Barkley's leg. She straddled their two legs and planted her tiny tight ass cheeks on each of their thighs. Her legs wrapped around each of their legs and leaned back. They immediately came together and allowed her to rest her head on the both of their shoulders.

Charles' hand came up, but Will's hand was already there, drawing the zipper down on her dress. He stopped at her waist and Charles tugged at the dress, trying to pull it from her shoulder. She sat up and shook her head, she released her hair from a ponytail earlier and her long shiny, silky raven hair covered both of them. "Oh no you don't that costs and I haven't seen any money come across the table to me yet."

The only lady left was Jane and after seeing what Chris was doing earlier to Chuck, she walked around to the other side of Dwayne and climb up and wrapping her arms around his neck, she lowered her head and nibbled at his neck and whispered in his ear, "Please, don't let me go. I don't wanna have anything to do with that guy next to you."

Dwayne chuckled and wrapped her in his arms and tightening his grip, he peppered her bare shoulders and upper chest with kisses. His hand came up and cradled one of her large unencumbered tits in his large meaty hand. He strummed her nipple through her silky halter top and he smiled when he felt it perk up and stiffen.

Chris watched on and lazily played with his stiffening cock. He knew why none of the woman wanted to sit on his lap, but he never saw so many gorgeous women. Accessible, but not available; he felt another thrill run down his leg and thought of the past president and he closed his eyes and stroked his cock harder.

Lex turned to Rick and looked Abby up and down, "You have a hot one there Rick. Do you think she'll let you fuck her?" Abby twisted on Rick's lap and just nodded an affirmative to Lex. He watched Kate running her hands up and down Sean's chest. Lex nodded towards Kate and mumbled to Rick, "One way or another, I'm gonna fuck her tonight."

The two tables of men continued to play poker for a few more hours, the women moved around, collecting a portion of the pot from the winners of every hand. Lex wasn't happy, because Kate stayed put and didn't move around to other guys at the tables. Every time Sean won a hand; he pulled a couple bills out of the pot and stuffed them between Kate's luscious tits. She pulled them out and put them away. Every drink the bartender brought over to Sean, Kate drank more than half of it.

Lex was getting antsy, he was squirting around, watching Kate's every move. He knew she was drinking a lot and hoped to use that to his advantage. He stood up, Jane was on his lap and she stumbled, nearly falling to the floor. "How about a hand of cards with the ladies?"

A few of the guys yelled out, "Yeah, strip poker, we have to win."

Lex shook his head, "Sorry, no, I spoke with a few of the ladies and they agreed, we're playing "Five Card Draw, the Ladies Take All. We get the ladies and the ladies get the winnings."

"Here is how it goes, buy in is five hundred dollars, if you have more than that on the table, it stays there. The winner is the player who wins four hands. That winner gets to pick which lady he wants to have sex with for an hour. The first one to win four hands gets first choice and so on till there are only four players left. After that, we go high card for the last two women. The last two men are out and the true losers. All of the money in the pot is shared by the women and if you don't wanna play; pull your money out now and you have to leave. No pay, no play, isn't that right ladies?"

They were all looking at one another and after a couple of moments; they all stood up and moved over to the end of the table. They huddled together and pulling away, they nodded and the games began.

Sean was the winner and Lex was the second winner. Rick was happy Sean would be taking Kate and not allow Lex to ruin her.

Lex moved over to Sean and they talked in low whispers for a few minutes and Lex came out with a big grin on his face. He put his arm around Sean, "So tell us, who is the groom taking for the first hour?"

Sean smiled at Kate and turned to Alexis, "I'm taking the gorgeous redhead, Alexis."

Rick's jaw dropped, he was fucked, Lex moved over to Kate, "You're with me Kate, "You know the first thing you do?" He chuckled, "You get her naked!" He pulled her to her feet and stripped the dress off of Kate's shoulders and skimmed it down her lithe body. She stepped out of the dress.

His dark eyes ate up her naked body, he smiled down at her, "The next thing, is you have her suck your cock." He watched as she slowly slid down to her knees and licked his lips as he watched her long slender fingers unhook his pants and lower the zipper on his pants. It sprung out, already hard and it slapped her against the cheek, it startled her, but she quickly recovered. She looked up at Lex and watched his large hand take a fistful of hair and guided her head to his cock.

The guys who were still playing cards stopped playing to watch Kate take Lex's huge cock in between her lips. They quickly revised the game, playing high card for the rest of the women. Carter was third, Frank fourth, Dwayne fifth, Rick was sixth and the last winner was Charles. That left Will Smith and Chris Matthews out.

Kate sucked slowly, while she lowered his pants. She popped his cock out of her mouth just long enough to lower his pants and boxer shorts. She resumed sucking the huge black head while she stroked it with one hand and cupped his nuts with her other hand. She wasn't going to hurry, but it seemed she was enjoying toying and teasing him.

Lex put his hands on the sides of Kate's head and held it while he flexed his hips, fucking her mouth. He turned to Sean, "Watch this; make sure you have your bride suck cock just like this gorgeous cock sucker does." Saliva was dripping down her chin and dripped down between her firm tits. He popped his cock out of her mouth. His cock was covered in her saliva. He gripped her upper arms and pulled her to her feet. His bare black chest was heaving from his heavy breathing. He pulled her to his body and her firm, stiff nipples crushed against his chest. He smiled when he heard her let out a gasp, his huge stiff cock, poked her belly and slid up against her lower chest. Lex tipped her head back and planted a hot, toe-curling kiss on her lips. Without notice, he picked her up in his arms and carried her out of the hall and up the stairs to one of the bedrooms.

Like a herd of cattle, all of the men and women followed. They wanted to see a real life porno being acted out right before their eyes.

One in the bedroom, Lex set Kate down on her feet and pushed her naked body down to the bed. He leaned over her and Kate sucked in her breath as she watched his large tongue flatten out and lick very slowly up and down across her stiff nipples. She dropped her head to the pillow and wrapped her hands around his large bald, black head. He left a line of saliva down between her tits, down her heaving belly and ended at her aching, hooded clit. He knelt beside her and moved back to her aching nipples, he sucked on them, taking his time and he smiled when he felt her squirming beneath him. He drove her insane as he moved from one ripe nipple to the other. Back and forth, back and forth he went and Kate was rocking her hips, wanting contact with his huge cock. He moved higher, ravishing her neck and moving to her ear.

Rick watched and was shocked to see how gentle and loving he was. He wasn't expecting that. He just hoped he continued without being overly rough with her. He reached her mouth and her lips were parted, waiting for his tongue and she sucked at it and clawed at his huge expanse of naked flesh.

While they continued kissing, Carter finally made it upstairs via a couple guys carrying him and sat him down in one of the chairs near the bed. He turned to the ladies, "Mmmm, I guess I was third, I pick Joan. Frank stepped closer to the bed and watched in awe as the huge black man enveloped Kate's entire body. He looked back and looked at Jane and nodded, "I guess I was fourth, so I pick you Jane." Dwayne wrapped his arms around Abigail, "It's you and me babe!" He leaned in and gave her a kiss that nearly made her swoon. Rick who was next picked Linda Reagan and that left Eddie Janko to hook up with Charles Barkley. Chris Mathews and Will Smith took a seat and were relegated to watch and hopefully assist one of the guys if they petered out from all of the alcohol that was consumed.

Back on the bed, Lex was once again moving down Kate's slender body, stopping again to pluck at her ripe nipples. He rose up, "Kate, I have to say, without a doubt, you have some of the most tantalizing breasts and gorgeous nipples, I can't get enough of them."

Kate rolled her head from side to side, her long dark auburn hair weaved across her face as she moaned from the assault he inflicted on her tits.

Lex worked his way down and reaching her juicy pussy, he pushed her legs apart and lying flat on his belly he began to lick, suck and flick his tongue all around her thick fleshy lips. He stabbed at her hole with his incredibly large tongue and driving it in deep; he scooped out a huge amount of juices she already produced.

Everyone in the room heard the sucking sounds he was making as he ate and drew her cream from her bubbly hole. He needed his cock in her and rising up onto his knees, he rested the huge black head at the entrance to her weeping pussy. He gripped his thick shaft and started working the head up and down her fleshy lips. He pushed forward and he found the opening with the head of his cock and after a couple tiny thrusts, he pushed hard and sent his shaft into her.

Kate rolled her head from side to side and her mouth dropped open, but nothing but a silent gasp came out. She wrapped her tanned legs around his waist. She wiggled her hips from side to side as she adjusted to his thickness. Her hands ran down his slick back and she cupped his flexing ass cheeks. Her mouth captured his, and she was now urging him on, meeting his urgent thrusts with ones just as feverous as his was.

He lowered his thick, black body to hers and she welcomed it, clutching at his back, squashing her firm tits to his muscled chest. His kisses got stronger as he pumped into her over and over again. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the entire room and the smell of sex permeated the room too. Lex's thrusts slowed and each one, he drew nearly all of the way out of her and then plunged back in quickly. He drew out slowly and slammed back in. He continued this and as he began to draw outward, Kate rose up, trying to keep him deep in her luscious cunt. He switched up again, as he drew her legs out from behind his back and pushed them over and rested her legs on his shoulders. He leaned forward, pushing her knees till they touched her shoulders. Leaving her defenseless, he started pumping in and out of her harder and faster. He gripped her by her shoulders and pulled her upward, hard against him, driving deeper into her.

Kate's entire body was covered in sweat, her tits were slick with perspiration and they bounced and jiggled with every thrust into her. She clutched at his slick body and marveled at his flexing muscles and slick black skin. She leaned forward and licked at his neck and upper chest. She dropped back down to the bed and he released her legs. Pulling out of her, her pussy gaped open and her creamy juices flowed out. It was easy to tell, she came several times already and waited for more.

He rolled Kate onto her side. She faced her audience and smiled weakly. She raised her leg and spread them wide as Lex slid in behind her. He slipped his cock up and down the entire length of her dripping pussy, finding the weeping hole; he slid easily into her waiting cunt. He began plowing in and out of her and the bed rocked with each of his urgent thrusts. He draped Kate's upper leg over his thigh and in doing this, freed up his hand. He reached around and began mauling her sweaty tits with one hand while the other one played viciously with her aching clit.

Rick looked over to the chair where Carter was watching Kate and Lex fuck like pros. He had Joan's long, silky black hair wrapped several times around his black fists. He was guiding her red lips up and down his thick, black cock.

Joan sucked and bobbed up and down slowly. She too was mesmerized by the scene on the bed, right before her. Her dress was completely unzipped and Carter was toying with her large, nearly black nipples. She sucked harder when he twisted and pulled on them.

1...345678