Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Danny hovered over her and leaning in, he closed his lips around one stiff nipple. He sucked avidly at it and he was smothered by dark tit flesh.

Joan's hands came up and clutched at his head and pushed his mouth hard upon her tit. She arched her back, forcing more flesh into his mouth.

He closed his teeth around it and bit down a little, he heard her groan. He bit down harder and she screamed out and fell back to the table. He moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. While doing this, his hands were sliding for her other breast and down her flat belly to the tiny tuff of coal black pubic hair. He got it saturated in oil and drifted lightly over her exposed, glistening lips. He had a hard time holding her still as she bucked and tried to get him to apply more pressure down there.

He released her nipple and moved around to the foot of the table. He gazed up at her glistening body; he loved how her dark Asian skin-tone shined in the low light of the room. He let a line of oil pour out from her ankle, up her shin and knee cap and onto her squirming thigh. He did this to the other leg too, but stopped short of her aching cunt.

Joan rose up onto her elbows and stared down at him with tiny slits for eyes. She was going insane. She wanted and needed that crushing orgasm and she was panting loudly. She followed his hands as he placed them on both of her ankles and applying a lot of pressure, he slowly pressed upward. She let out a gasp as he moved to her shins and knees. She licked her parched lips and kept watching as his hands cleared her knees and worked up her shapely thighs, parting them wider as he went. He reached her core and applied even more pressure to her firm flesh and he could feel the heat emanating from her cunt. He looked up at her, "You better lie back now Joan, I'm gonna give you that orgasm you wanted and you're going to cum so hard, I don't want you falling off the table."

She let out a grunt and fell back. She placed the back of her hand on over her eyes and she sucked in a deep breath of air, "Oh my God, Yessssssssssssss!"

Danny parted her tight lips and saw the bright pink of her inner lips. It was bubbling over with her rich cream. He used both thumbs to part them and using both index fingers, he found her juicy hole and shoved them both in as deep as he could. He began pumping both fingers in and out of her cunt and he heard squishing sounds cumming from her hole. He twisted his hands around and used his thumbs to rotate and squeeze her stiff, fat clit.

Joan screamed out and exploded. Her entire body arched upward, even muscle in her body was taut and she fell back to the table and shook violently. She thrashed around and he had to pull one hand from her pussy to grab her and steady her or she would have fallen from the table.

Danny worked his way around to the side of the table and once he had her positioned back where she needed to be, He reached down and pulled off his shorts, exposing his huge, stiff cock. It was leaking large amounts of pre-cum and now free, he ran it along her slick outer thigh.

Joan knew he didn't hand three hands, she knew what was sliding along her leg. She reached out and closed her slender fingers around his thick shaft. Her fingers didn't meet and she let out a groan, "Oh fuck, I'm going to love riding this monster. As wet as I am, I don't think I'm gonna have a problem taking it all." She stroked it up and down, reaching down; she cradled his balls in her hand. She rolled them around and squeezed them. She smiled when she produced a grunt from his throat and she did it again.

Danny now leaned over, and along with his fingers sliding in and out of her juicy hole; he added his tongue to her clit. It made her jerk and she wiggled her hips, trying for greater contact. He used his tongue to play with her clit and he knew she was close to another orgasm. He wanted her next to be her best and he released her clit and moved back to the head of the table. He turned her head and fed his cock to her open mouth.

Joan's hair tumbled free from the two chopsticks holding it in place. Her long, silky coal black hair flowed over her face and shoulder. She opened her mouth and her hair covered his exposed shaft. She swept it aside and took about half of his cock into her mouth. She let out a moan when he pulled away and she watched as he took a step onto a stool alongside the table.

He pushed her body down some and knelt on either side of her head. He slid down her body and plastered his firm body atop hers. He felt her mouth envelope his cock again as he pushed her legs apart. He attacked her pussy with lips, tongue and fingers as he felt his shaft getting hotter and wetter as she swallowed more and more of it. He shoved two fingers into her cunt and began petting the inner walls. He located her G-spot and she suddenly began thrashing around on the table. If he wasn't on top of her, she may have fallen off again. He began shoving his hips up and down, fucking her mouth as he continued to play with her pussy. She tensed up and came again, it was even stronger than the previous orgasm, but still not the strong one she wanted and needed. The way she was sucking and licking his cock, he knew he wouldn't last long and he wanted to claim her pussy and give them both what she wanted. Using all of his strength and willpower, he pulled his fingers and face from her pussy. He reluctantly pulled his saliva stained cock from her mouth. He slipped off and moved around to the foot of the table. He climbed up and pushed her legs further apart. He ran his hands up her slick body and fed her his juice covered fingers.

Joan sucked wildly, drinking down all of the cum he had collected from her snatch. Her legs automatically came up and scissored his waist with those slender limbs. She tried locking her ankles together, but there was way too much oil on them. She pulled him tighter to her slick body and she let out a long cleansing grunt as she felt his cock find its mark and slowly and steadily sank into her receptive body. She rolled her head from side to side and she bit down on her lip. "Oh yesssssssss Danny, just like that, go deep, take all of me. I want to taste your cock in my throat; I want it all the way up inside of me. Yes, oh yes, just hold it there. I can feel it pulsating on me. Can you feel my cunt muscles squeezing your cock? I want it there. Just let me revel in the sensation. Mmmm incredible... okay, now starting moving! Yes, just like that; oh Danny, fuck me! Fuck me nice and slow. I wanna feel each and every vein and bump as it slides along the slick walls of my cunt. Oh fuck, you're going so deep, more, more, give me more!"

He thrust into her harder and faster. He planted his mouth over hers, cutting off her pleads for more. He gave her what she wanted and he picked up the pace. He felt her heels kicking at his back and her long nails left long red scrapes up and down his back and shoulders.

Their urge to cum grew stronger and they both picked up the pace, and soon he was slamming into her and the sound of wet flesh echoed through the tiny room. They were both making animal sounds as they both reached the pinnacle of their union. He arched his back, thrusting deep into her and he exploded. He came so hard, he nearly blacked out.

Joan felt him expand and release his potent sperm into her. She finally received the orgasm she needed. She fell back; her entire upper body was covered with her slick oily hair. It clung to her slimy skin and she shivered and tensed up and finally exploded, bathing his pulsating cock with her juices. She clung to his as she felt each and every spurt of his cock as he filled her to overflowing. She added even more cum juices to the mix as she came undone. She tried to envelope his body with her arms, but she was too weak to cling to him. She planted wet kisses on his neck and shoulder as she felt after-shocks shake her body.

Rick, Kate, Jim, Meredith and Alexis watched in awe as the two of them put on a show to rival any high budget porn production. In near silence, Rick turned to the others, "Come up upstairs, we have a bunch sexual energy to release; who's with me?"

They all followed and most of them took two steps at a time, rushing to the rooms Rick had prepared for them. He stopped at the first large bedroom. He threw open the door and turned to Jim and Beckett, "This one is for the two of you. I have the partition open for our viewing and also the other way around. Jim I'm counting on you to put on a show for the three of us. I hope I can show the two of you how I can perform with these two gorgeous redheads. Are we all up for the challenge?"

Beckett came to him, gave him a gentle kiss and slapped him on the butt, "Challenge accepted!" She turned and grabbed her father's hand, "Let's show him how the Beckett's perform!" She entered the bedroom and slammed the door in their faces.

Rick turned to Meredith and Alexis, "We can't let them outdo us, now can we ladies?"

Meredith let out a squeal, "What are we waiting for, let's go!" She pulled them both into the adjoining bedroom and backing Rick up, pushed him onto the bed.

Alexis joined her mother in stripping Rick of his clothes. She then turned her attention to her mother. She reached out and grabbed hold of Meredith's sports bra. She pulled upward and Meredith's apple-sized tits sprang free. Alexis ran her hands around her mother's firm titties, "Oh, wow, just as I remember mom, gorgeous." She licked her lips and she saw how her nipples were already hard and the dusty pink colored proved once again she was a true red head. She cupped them and ran her fingers around the ripe points, "Just the right size, I believe mine are way too big." She untied the knot just below her larger breasts. She shook her shoulders and the thin blouse floated to the floor. Her two large mounds with those huge pink aeroules came tumbling out.

Meredith grinned from ear to ear, "You sure make a mother proud, Alexis. I wish mine were even close to that size." She turned her attention to her naked, ex-husband. She climbed up onto the bed and as if in slow motion, she lowered her mouth onto his as she straddled his lap and their lips locked as if it was the first time they ever kisses. Her smaller tits pressed against his hairy chest. Seeing they were there to try and outdo the other couple in the adjoining bedroom, it was still a sweet kiss, hard but with just a taste of tongue. It made Rick want more, a lot more.

Alexis felt a pang of jealousy; even though these two created her, her heart skipped a beat when she saw her mother and father kiss. She wanted it and squirming her way between them, she pushed her mother back onto the mattress and kissed her deeply, slipping her tongue deep between her mother's lips; their breasts flattening, between them.

Rick leaned back against the headboard and he couldn't resist stroking his sizeable cock as he watched his ex-wife and daughter locked in a heated embrace.

Alexis pulled back from Meredith and caught sight of what her father was doing. A huge smiled crossed her lips, "I want some of that, do you mind Mom?"

Meredith wouldn't release Alexis, she leaned in and began nibbling at her daughter's long sexy neck, "Mmmmmm, of course you want that, who wouldn't? I know it isn't new to you, but from past experiences with Rick, we've got to make sure you're ready for it first." She ran her hands up and down Alexis' tiny white shorts and tried to unsnap them, she kissed Alexis again, her tongue darted between Alexis' plush pink lips and their tongues dueled back and forth. She pulled back and patted her shorts, "Get rid of these so I can see if you're ready for your daddy's big cock. I know how it can stretch you, I'm still sore from the great fucking he gave me on Friday night."

Alexis giggled, "Don't worry mom, Dad always make sure I'm wet enough. As hot as I am, especially after watching Danny and Joan in the massage room, fuck, I wanted to join them."

Meredith patted her daughter's thigh, "Don't argue with your mother Alexis, now, let's get you out of these shorts. I wanna taste you and be sure you're ready for Rick's cock."

Alexis pulled down her tiny shorts, revealing a tiny pair of panties. There was a large wet spot staining her panties, directly over her pussy.

Meredith pushed her wiggling tongue up into the wet fabric. She sucked hard, drawing the wet panel between her lips. She tasted her baby's juice and immediately went back for more.

Alexis let out a yelp; she was taken off guard, but quickly relaxed and fell back reveling in the sensations coursing through her lush, milky white body. She felt her body heating up even more than it already was. She turned her head and looked up at her father. Her eyes immediately dropped to his stiff cock. She turned her body slightly and opened her mouth, "Please daddy, feed me your cock while mommy eats my pussy." She giggled, "What a fucked-up family, I love it!"

Rick twisted around on the bed and angled his cock downward and slid it right up to his daughter's welcoming lips. He pushed forward, sliding into her moist, warm mouth. He shoved a little too much, too soon.

Alexis was taken off guard and pulled back coughing and her eyes watered. She looked up at him with those mesmerizing blue eyes, "Let me do it Daddy, I promise I'll do you just right, okay?" She let out a gasp when she felt her mother slipping her panties off and she spread her legs wider as she felt her mother's hot breath on her glistening slit.

Alexis grabbed Rick's cock and she enveloped just the smooth purple head. She began vigorously licking circles around the most sensitive area of his cock. She made a point of sticking the tip of her tongue directly over the spouting pee hole every time she circled the crown of his cock.

Rick began groaning non-stop and his fists clutched at the sheets as he watched his daughter's flaming red hair floated around his thighs and straining cock.

Alexis concentrated on her dad's cock, but at the same time she squeezed her thighs together, ensuring her mother would not stop and pull away from her juicy cunt.

Meredith clutched and squeezed her daughter's tight ass cheeks as she continued to wipe her mouth up and down Alexis' tight lipped pussy. She worked her tongue between her tight lips. She inhaled her intoxicating scent and she drove her tongue into the tiny juice filled hole. She lapped around the edges, pulling the engorged lips out by sucking them between her slick lips. She breathed deeply, taking in the familiar scent, very similar to her own. She concentrated on her baby's clit. It was shiny and moist and when Alexis groaned out, it spurred Meredith on, sucking it further between her lips.

Alexis was beyond excited and she attacked Rick's cock like a woman possessed. She felt him clutching at her shoulders, "Slow down Alexis, if you don't I'm gonna cum, I don't want to cum in your mouth. We have to tease and beat Beckett and her father."

In the other room, Kate and Jim were kneeling on the bed. They were facing the other three; Kate was closest to the large plate glass window. She couldn't take her eyes off them. She would briefly close her eyes when Jim leaned over her from behind and nip at her ear, leave a line of saliva along her long, slender neck, or run his hands slowly up and down her sleek, slender body. Kate's eyes would open when she heard a moan or a giggle coming from the other room. Her jaw dropped and her mouth opened when Jim's hands slid down her legs and catching the hem of her thin summer dress, slid it up, exposing her bare legs to the three in the other room.

Jim nuzzled her neck, nipping at her sensitive flesh there and down along her bare shoulder. He ran his hands along them and hooking his thumbs beneath the elastic holding her dress up, he pulled at it and it slid downward, exposing her dark nippled breasts and he now used both hands, to recover her breasts.

Kate rolled her head around as she tried to capture Jim's lips with hers. She raised her arms, catching his head; she directed his mouth to hers. The two of them fought back and forth, each trying to gain the upper hand. She let out a louder grunt when Jim started to tweak her button sized aureoles. He rolled those eraser sized nipples between his fingers and ripping his mouth from hers; he pulled her around and began feasting on them; moving from one to the other.

Kate's hands were clutching at her dad's head. She pulled at his shirt and without unbuttoning it; she pulled it up his back and over his head. She raked his back with his nails as she arched her back, feeding her tit back into his wet mouth. She loved how rough his tongue was, it made her even hotter when he used his teeth to catch one and nip at it lightly. Kate managed to get his shorts open and pushing them to his knees, she left it there and attacked his large, stiff cock. With her palm inverted, she buried her face in his neck and stroked him up and down several times. She smeared his pre-cum all over her palm, making it even slicker as she stroked him repeatedly.

Back in the other room Alexis released Rick's cock, but was now bathing his nuts in the warmth of her mouth. She couldn't care less about keeping up with Kate and Jim Beckett in the adjoining room. She wanted her Dad's cum and couldn't care less if it was in her mouth, down her throat or splattering the walls of her hot cunt, she just wanted it. With her mother feasting on her snatch and bringing her to the brink of an orgasm, she needed something or someone to extinguish the blaze running through her body. She hummed around his swollen nuts as Meredith attacked her clit and made her hum even more. She released his nuts and thrust her hips against her mother's experienced mouth.

Rick fisted Alexis' long red hair and tried pulling her from his saliva drenched cock and balls. He let out a loud groan, "Oh come on Alexis, slow down, I want to fuck, I want to fuck both you and your mother. I really don't care who's first, I just know I wanna bury my cock in one of your pussies!"

Meredith lifted her head from between Alexis' slick thighs. Her face was covered in pussy juice. Her long red hair was sticking to her cheek, held there like it was glued because of all of the cunt juices Alexis expelled from her glistening slit. She looked to the other room, making sure Jim and Kate saw how she made Alexis cum all over her face. She licked her slick lips, "Aw, listen Rick, I have a sneaky suspicion Alexis is more than ready for you dick. Just look what she did to my face." She giggled and knelt back, licking and using her fingers, she swept a lot of Alexis' cream from her face towards her lips and tongue.

When Alexis heard her mother, she finally released her father's cock. Her thick pink lips were coated with her spit and his slimy pre-cum. She rolled over onto her back and raised her arms, "Come on Dad, even Mom is giving you her blessing. Just don't go too far Mom; I want some of that pussy. I know it tastes just like mine, but I'd rather have the fun of getting it from you than from me." She giggled and let out a groan when Meredith scooted over to her.

"Well my dear daughter, if it tastes nearly the same, here, have a taste." She leaned over and a veil of red covered her face and chest as Meredith lowered her mouth to hers. She was met halfway by Alexis and running her fingers through her daughter's hair, she crushed her lips to hers. They fenced back and forth and Meredith gave her as much of the cream she pulled out of her pussy and fed it to her mouth. She was gasping for air, she pulled back, "How's that Alexis?"

"Mmmm, I guess I am pretty sweet, but I still wanna taste yours, Mother!" She leaned back on the large fluffy pillows and without waiting for Rick to fuck their daughter, Meredith swung her leg over her head and lowered her pussy directly on Alexis' extremely plush lips. She felt her nose running along her slick cuntlips just before Alexis' mouth opened and her tongue darted in and out of her Mother's cunt.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
123456...8