Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie caught his mouth, using her hands to hold him still, she kissed him and calmed him down till he buried his face in her neck and lay there as aftershocks shook their bodies.

While this was going on, in the last massage room, Frank Reagan (Tom Selleck) guided Erin Reagan (Bridget Moynahan) into the room. He was dressed in a long terrycloth robe. He was naked beneath it, not wanting to have anything in the way between the two of them. He guided his only daughter to the large table. He patted the plush mat, "Hop up here Erin; I have a very special massage prepared for you, are you ready?"

She smiled at her father and nodded, "Oh yeah Dad, I've thinking about this all morning ever since Rick unveiled the new areas to try out." She had her hair pulled up in a high ponytail and had it wound around and pinned in a bun. She reached down and untied her robe and she, just like Frank was naked. How do you want me Dad, on my belly or back?"

He chuckled, "Oh Erin, I want you both ways, but I'll begin with you on your belly. I wanna massage that tight butt of yours."

She giggled, "Oh Dad, you can be so nasty sometimes." She giggled again, "I guess that's why I love you so much." She rolled over and placed her face in the opening of the table. A large plush mat surrounded her face and she let out a long breath of air as she waited for him to begin.

Frank stood back and looked to the door, it opened slightly and he saw Whitney Robshaw (Sarah Wynter) standing there. She just arrived and while she was on her way there, she spoke with Frank and she was excited about joining him to take Erin to a level she never expected.

Frank raised his hand to his lips and motioned for Whitney to keep quiet. He moved over to Erin, "I need you to keep your head down, if you look up, you'll ruin the surprise."

She chuckled, "Okay Dad, but don't make me wait too long."

He moved over to the door and pulled her outside. He turned and saw Jamie fucking Jackie and watched Linda riding the Sybian machine. He turned back to Whitney. "I wanna have you join Erin and me in the massage room. I'm gonna work on her back and before she turns over I wanna place an eye mask over her face to hide and after she turns around I want you to grab one of her hands and strap her in. I'll grab the other hand and do the same. That way we can tease the shit out of her before I really get down to business, if you get my drift."

She flashed him a huge smile and nodded. Her hair covered her face and she swept it back, "Is there a place where I can take a quick shower? I want make sure I'm fresh and ready for whatever happens, if you get MY drift."

He smiled and laughed, "Oh I follow you Whitney, I just hope to get a shot at you before meeting the rest of the group."

She leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips, "Mmmm, sounds like a plan, now that shower?"

He placed his hand on her elbow and led her through the massage room to the shower. He watched her as she unzipped her dress and slipped it off. She reached back and removed her bra. Her panties followed and turned towards Frank, "Are you pleased or disappointed?"

He pointed to his stiff cock, "What do you think?"

She giggled and turned on the shower and stepped under it. Her hair was plastered to her head and she picked up the liquid soap and began washing. She looked back and he was already gone.

Frank returned to the massage room and began warming the oil in his hands. He tapped Erin on the shoulder, "Hope you didn't peak, are you ready?"

She nodded and let out a tiny moan when she felt his large strong hands on her shoulders. She moaned more as he moved lower, relaxing her muscles and she closed her eyes and took in the expert massaging of her slender form.

Frank skimmed over her butt and moved down one leg, to her foot. He picked it up and worked each toe. He moved back to the arch of her foot and back up her slender leg. He moved to the other leg and gave it the same treatment. When he reached the top of her thigh, he urged her legs apart and lightly brushed her fat lips. He applied more pressure when he heard her let out a gasp and wiggled her butt around.

She arched her back, pressing her ass against his hands and giggled when she felt him apply a little more pressure to her shapely ass. He filled his palm with more oil and coated her butt with more oil until it was glistening and shining back at him.

Frank slowly worked his hands between her cheeks and tickled her butt hole. He felt her tighten her butt muscles, but he just teased her lightly. He finally dipped a finger in, shoving it to just the first knuckle. He twisted it around and pulled out. He did this over and over again and worked his finger in deeper and deeper. He heard her moans getting louder and he twisted his hand around and his large thumb began grinding against her hooded clit. He flicked it back and forth. He worked the flesh covering her clit back and gently stroked the tight bean and his hand was quickly getting slicker from the juices she was releasing from her juicy hole. He released her clit and heard her let out a groan and wiggled; trying to make contact with his thumb again. He used the cream he got from her and the oil he had on her and now shoved his thumb up her ass. He corkscrewed it around and around and she arched her back, wanted more contact. He shoved two fingers into her cunt and pumped in and out as fast as he could, teasing her clit as he went.

Erin thrashed around on the table and screamed out, "Oh yessssss Dad, just like that, oh fuck, I'm cummingggggggg!" She fell back to the table and continued to wiggle her pussy hard against her father's active hand.

She began to calm down and she moaned when he pulled his fingers from her pussy. He patted her ass, "Okay Erin, turn over and let me work on your front." He laughed out loud when he saw how fast she complied. He moved around to the head of the table and raised his slick fingers to her mouth. He ran her sticky juices along her lips and he felt his cock grow stiffer when she stuck out her tongue and lapped at his fingers. He gripped his cock in his other hand and stroked it as he shoved his cum coated fingers onto her mouth and watched her suck avidly at them. He pulled them out and he chuckled when she raised her head, trying to keep them in place. He replaced his fingers with his cock and she twisted on the mat and took the entire head between her lips.

Erin's tongue rolled around the large mushroomed head and her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked hard. She opened her mouth and allowed Frank to shove more of his cock into her mouth. She reached up, but he grabbed her hand, not allowing her to grab him.

He took the opportunity to slide her arm down to her side. He grabbed the leather cuff and before she could squirm away, he fastened her arm in place. He reached over her bucking body and catching her other wrist, he fastened it. She was now tied to the table and he pointed his finger her way, "Don't fight it Erin or I WILL do the same to your ankles. I'd rather not, but if you fight this, I will."

She let out a long grunt, "Okay Dad, have it your way, any other surprises. Her eyes got large when he just smiled, "Okay, enough Dad; what else is going on?"

He reached behind her and picked the eye mask from the table. He cradled her head in his hands and placed the mask over her eyes.

She giggled, "Not funny Dad, what are you planning?"

He chuckled, "Just you wait and see, Relax and enjoy it, you can't escape, so you might as well lay back and enjoy what's going to happen." He scooted out to the shower where Whitney was waiting, he motioned for her to come on out and she giggled when she saw Frank had already got her arms secure.

She moved around to the other side of the table and they both got their palms full of the oil. They warmed it in their hands and moving over to the table, they both worked on her heaving belly. Frank moved upward towards her firm breasts, while Whitney moved downward, across her shapely hips and across her squirming legs.

Erin rolled her head from side to side, "Okay, who else is here with you Dad? I know those hands are way too soft to be a man's. Who did you bring in here with you?"

He shushed her, "Just lay back and enjoy the ride Erin. We're going to make you cum like you never came before. Maybe I'll fuck her while she eats your pussy. Would you like that Erin? I bet you she would really love to make you cum." He stared at the gorgeous blonde; her hair was combed back, but still wet from the shower. He chuckled, "She nodding yes, I'm not sure if she's nodding she wants to eat your pussy or if she's nodding about me fucking her."

Whitney giggled and in a horse whisper replied, "Both Frank, I want both." Her whisper was quiet enough so Erin couldn't figure out who it was. Her hands now hand the front of Erin's legs slippery and she smiled when Erin parted them wider as Whitney moved higher up her thighs, a mere inch or two from her juicy cunt.

Frank leaned over and planted a soul-searching kiss on his daughter's lips. His tongue danced in and out of her mouth as she followed his and forced her tongue into his mouth. He captured first one and then the other rock-hard nipple between his fingers and he twisted and tugged at the stiff nips. He looked up and watched Whitney climb up onto the table and her wet hair slipped off her shoulder and left a line of wetness up her thigh.

Erin tensed up as she felt this and knew the warm lips pleasuring the sensitive flesh on her inner thighs. She let out a groan when she felt a hot breath bathing her thick lips. She arched her back when she felt the woman's tongue tip trace a wet line along the other lips and she groaned loudly when the tongue penetrated her cunt and began darting in and out of her juicy hole. She arched her back trying for greater contact when Whitney's thumbs spread those ripe lips wider and she began avidly thrusting her tongue in and out of Erin's cunt hole as if she was fucking it with a cock. Her fingers tugged at the thick lips and sliding upward, she found Erin's engorged clit. She rolled it around the pads of her fingertips. Whitney withdrew her tongue from her cunt and pressing the flat of her tongue at the hole, she slowly drew upward.

Erin fought against the restraints holding her hands to her sides. She let out a loud gurgling sound deep in her throat and she wiggled her ass hard against the table and exploded. She sent a gush of cream out of her hole and coated Whitney's lips and tongue.

Whitney went in for seconds. This time, she replaced her tongue with three fingers. She worked them in and out of her juicy hole and twisting around, she located Erin's G-spot. Lucky they were on an industrial massage table, if it was anything but, it would have collapsed from the wild bucking Erin was doing.

Frank was mauling Erin's tits and he tugged at them, increasing the attack on his gorgeous daughter. He once again captured her mouth with his and cutoff any words she was trying to scream out. It wasn't anything important, they were not going to release her and her words were so garbled anyway; none of what she was saying made any sense.

Frank saw his lovely daughter on the verge of a second, even more intense orgasm. He wanted in on the action and pulling away from her, he moved around to the foot of the table. He found a stool and standing on it, he grabbed hold of Whitney's incredible ass. He leaned in and rained kisses all over those firm; white globes of flesh. He dipped his face lower and he began running his tongue up and down her thick, pussy camel toe. It was large and swollen from the blood that was rushing to her genitals. He pulled back and gripping his cock, he lined it up with her pussy and shoving forward, he slid easily into her pussy.

Whitney threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh yessss Frank fuck my cunt. I wanna cum so bad. Ever since I first met you I wanted your gorgeous cock in me. Now fuck me, fuck me deep and hard. I wanna feel your cock in my throat."

Erin thrashed around and drew in a deep breath, "Is that you Whitney? Are you eating my cunt like in college? I remember how you did this and fucked my husband at the same time."

Whitney reached up and pulled the mask off her face and gave her a huge grin, "He wasn't your husband at the time, just your boyfriend. Yeah I wanted your Father's cock and oh my God, it feels incredible."

Erin glared at her Dad, "I knew you wanted her, she's such a slut!"

He chuckled, "Look who's talking. You're strapped to a table, your best friend in college is making you cum for the third time and my cock is buried in her. You call her a slut, so what are you?"

She giggled, "I'm my Daddy's little girl. Please release my hands now. I wanna join in on the fun."

Whitney had a tough time releasing her. Every time she pulled on the straps, Frank shoved his cock deep into Whitney's tight pussy. She finally managed to get her free, but Erin didn't slip away. She just gathered up Whitney in her arms and held her, caressing her sexy body as her father fucked the hell out of her.

"You know Dad, if we don't connect before we leave on Tuesday; I'm coming over and spending the night. I'll wear you out and fuck you till I black-out.'

He smiled and nodded, "Sounds like a plan Erin, maybe Pop can join us, I know he'd love sloppy seconds."

She scrunched up her nose as she raced towards another orgasm, "Ewww, gross Dad!" She sucked in her breath and came again all over Whitney's face.

Whitney was pressed hard against Erin as Frank pumped his cock in and out of her extremely tight pussy. She arched her back, "Okay Frank, just a little more and I'm there, yes, oh fuck yessssssss, I'm cumming. Please, please cum with me."

He wanted to last a lot longer, but he could tell she wasn't as active as the women here this weekend. He was bound and determined to rectify that. He slammed into her harder and deeper. He tried holding off, but she was just too tight. He felt her bathe his cock with her juices and even though it made her easier to fuck, she was just too tight and he lost it. He began firing hot blasts of his potent seed deep into her womb.

Whitney threw her head back and pushed her lush ass against him. She drew every ounce of cum from his balls and milked his thick cock. She hugged Erin, "Mmmm, next time Erin, I wanna suck on that cock before it fucks me."

Erin gently swept Whitney's wet hair from her face, "You should be so lucky. He's in rather high demand here this weekend. I'm surprised I got the chance to hook up with him."

Frank pulled out of Whitney and rolled over beside the two classmates, "That was my doing. I invited Whitney and when she called and said she was cumming, I wanted to make sure she did...cum that is."

Erin slapped him playfully on his arm, "Yeah Dad, I got it; well at least Whitney got it. Come on, let's shower, I have a sneaky suspicion Castle has a wild evening planned."

They showered, and dressed. They headed up to their rooms and in their door was an itinerary for this evening, "Everybody is invited to a Gala Evening. It is a White, Black and Silver affair. Ladies please wear your finest gowns and men, please were formal wear. Tuxedos preferred, but if not possible, your finest wear. It will be an evening for the ages. Please be seated at your assigned tables by 5:00 PM sharp, sincerely yours hosts Richard Castle and Katherine Beckett aka Mrs. Castle.

Please join us for the gala affair and the wild imagination of Derrick Storm...Richard Castle. A "Sunday evening" like none before.

1...345678