Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin chuckled, "So, the big time lawyer and model father, wants to see his ex-wife and daughter make-out, huh?" She chuckled again, "I think that could be arranged, right Nicky?"

Nicky was already on her knees, scooting around her father. She knelt between her mother's legs and running her hands up Erin's shapely legs, she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Erin's hands came up and softly ran through Nicky's dark brown hair. Her fingers tightened there and as their lips parted, their tongues met before their lips did. They fenced back and forth and then Erin pulled her daughter's face to hers. They met in a heated, passionate kiss and their hands seemed to be all over one another's body.

Nicky's hands were on the move, one was running through Erin's soft curly hair, while the other was teasing one of Erin's rock hard nipples.

Jack let out a groan as he watched his two women embrace and turn each other on.

Erin's hands drifted downward, and tried to play with Nicky's tight lipped pussy, but her legs were together and couldn't pry them apart as she was stuck between Erin's strong thighs. She pushed Nicky back and as she fell to the bed, Erin hovered over her. She peppered Nicky's petite body with wet kisses as she captured one of Nicky's trembling breasts.

Jack was unable to stay still any longer. He crawled up on the bed and positioned himself behind Erin and with one swift thrust; he buried his stiff cock deep in her pussy.

Erin arched up and let out a grunt, "Oh hell yeah Jack, fuck me! I love being fucked doggy, play with my ass too!" Her head dropped back down and resumed feasting on Nicky's gentle curves.

Nicky's hands were once again all over her mother's lithe form as she heard her father fucking her mother harder and faster. "Don't you dare cum yet, Dad! I want some of that seeing my weekend was ruined."

He stared up at her, half hidden by Erin's body. He caressed and slapped her ass and when he shoved a finger up her butt, he heard her let out a gurgling noise in her throat and she fell against Nicky as she came. His cock popped out of Erin's pussy and Erin lay there trembling, fucking air as his cock swayed across her tight ass.

Nicky fought to escape from under her mother and sliding around; she laid flat on her back and was now looking up at her father's dripping cock. She reached up and grabbed hold of his hips and urged him downward. She licked at her mother's cunt juices as they dripped from Jack's cock. She pulled tighter and she saw him straddle her and lowering his body, he shoved his slimy cock between her puffy lips. Her tongue licked at the underside as he slid it in deeper.

Jack threw his head back, "Oh fuck Nicky, you learned well. I never knew someone so young could suck cock so well."

She giggled, "Fuck it Dad, fuck my face, just like you did Mom's pussy!" She stared up at him as she watched the lust in his eyes turn darker and needier.

He gripped the sides of her face and rising up, he began fucking her face and he couldn't believe how she was capable of taking his entire length and when he felt her hands on his ass, he knew she wanted more. He arched his back and began fucking her face. He saw her saliva running out of the corners of her mouth and down her cheek and neck. He fucked her face so hard, bubbles were forming. Her plush lips were spread wide as he fucked her face even faster. He threw back his head and groaned out, "Oh fuck, I can't hold off any longer Nicky. I'm gonna cum and I wanted to fuck your tight little pussy so bad!"

She was making sucking and gurgling sounds as his cock repeatedly slid into her throat. She clutched at his ass as she felt his cock swell and the first burst was shot directly into her belly. She managed to pull him out of her mouth and let him coat her face, neck and tits with the remainder of his sperm.

Erin watched in awe as her daughter sucked off her father and she was disappointed she wasn't getting any. When Jack was finished, she pushed him onto his back and she attacked Nicky, lapping up all Jack deposited on Nicky. She kissed her with so much passion, they nearly lost their breath.

Once cleaned up, the two women snuggled up beside Jack. Nicky looked up, "You failed me again Dad. You promised to fuck me, but only got to my mouth and you didn't allow Mom to suck you off. How long before you can go again?"

Jack tightened his grip on Nicky, "Sorry Honey, but I'm done for the night. Hopefully we can start fresh in the morning, I promise to take care of you, is that okay?"

Erin poked at Nicky, "Hey, he was my Valentine's date, not yours. Find your own man, go over to Jamie's. I bet you Eddie has her hands full."

Jack admonished her, "Now Erin, you have to learn to share. I'm willing to give you both what you need, but just need the night to recuperate."

Erin chuckled, "Share? You forgot I was brought up with three brothers; I've done nothing but share. You better rest up Jack, because Nicky got two loads from you and she had to share with me. I'm next and maybe I'll share with her."

He gathered them both against him and he still couldn't believe all of this was happening. He felt them curl up tighter against him. He drew up the sheets and blankets and before long; all three of them were fast asleep.

Back at Danny's house, the sun was up when he finally woke-up. He found his bed empty. He couldn't remember the last night he slept so soundly. He could smell freshly brewed coffee and sizzling bacon and he hopped up. Nearly every muscle in his body ached, those were unused lately and he struggled into his robe and patted down to the kitchen.

He stopped in the doorway and took in the luscious figure before the stove. Maria was wearing one of his white dress shirts and her tiny panties from last night. Her firm, shapely legs were bare and they swayed from side to side as she rocked to the music quietly playing on the other room. Her long chocolate brown hair, still curly was pulled back in a low hanging ponytail. She turned when she heard him enter the kitchen and only two buttons held the shirt secure. Her large unencumbered breasts shifted in the shirt and her dark, large nipples poked beautifully against the material of the white shirt. She raised her arms and placed them on his shoulders as she drew his near-naked body against his. Her plush, freshly painted lips closed upon his and she gave him a cock stiffening kiss.

Danny's hands went to her hips and immediately shifted downward and cupped her tight, bubble butt. His quickly stiffening cock poked her in the belly as he pulled her lush body to his. He loved how her firm breasts flattened out against this chest as he pulled her tighter. His lips parted and his tongue painted along her ruby red lips. He pulled back and chuckled, "Oh Maria, you have no idea how much I've missed waking up to something like this." He slapped her on the butt, "You better watch out, I hate my bacon burnt."

She slapped him playfully on the arm, "I'll burn your bacon alright. Now get down a couple cups for the coffee. How do you like your eggs?"

I'm not fussy, scrambled, over easy or an omelet, whatever you like, I'll have the same."

She giggled, "Yeah, you're not fussy, that will be the day!"

He laughed, "Okay, I'll have mine scrambled, but not too dry. I'll make the toast, do you want any?"

"Sure, I'll have one piece. I have to make sure I have some nourishment, I believe we're gonna need it after breakfast." She flashed him a sexy smile and leaning over, flashed him her bare breasts barley covered by his shirt. "I was gonna slip into a robe I saw, but didn't want to overstep any bounds."

He licked his lips, "Either would be okay, but I certainly love what I'm seeing. I'd hate to have it all hidden by some thick, long robe."

They chatted like two married people over breakfast and after cleaning up the kitchen, Danny came up behind Maria, "Now it can never be said that Danny Reagan doesn't keep his word. If I remember correctly, I promised one lovely lady some hot, steamy sex, is that lady here and is she ready for it?"

She dried her hands and spun around in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face down to hers. Their lips met and she groaned out after their passionate kiss broke free, "Mmmmm, I do believe that one certain lady is more than ready for her Valentine's Day present. It better be extra special seeing it's a day late, I want it with interest."

He reached down and unbuttoned the two buttons holding her shirt closed. He drew it from her body and it fell to the floor. He looked down, "Oh Detective Baez, there is a lot of interest in what I'm inspecting." He reached down and lifted her into his arms. He chuckled when Maria let out a shriek and a giggle as her arms wrapped around his neck.

She nuzzled his neck as she allowed him carry her back upstairs to his bedroom. She slipped from his arms and sat on the edge of the bed. Her hands shot out and undid the belt on his robe and she watched him slip out of it. Her hands gripped his hips and drew his body closer to the bed. She grabbed hold of his stiff cock, "Mmmm, this is what I was hoping for last night, but all good things come to those who wait, am I correct Danny?"

He looked down at her. He watched her lick her plush red lips and saw the look of lust and more in her eyes. Her lips parted and her tongue darted out and began to flick from side to side, up and down until the entire head of his cock was dripping with her saliva. She spat on it and her tiny hand closed around the thick shaft and she began stroking it rapidly up and down.

Danny was in heaven and looked behind Maria and saw a picture of Linda and the boys. He closed his eyes and just the sounds of Maria sucking and slurping on his cock chased away the thought of Linda. He looked down at her and he reached out and removed the band holding her ponytail in place. Her glossy, nearly black hair flowed around her face as she bobbed up and down.

She released his cock and turned her head and swept her lips along the length of his cock. Her thick red lips were pursed and clung to his shaft. She stared up at him, "My God Danny, I love your cock. I could do this for hours. I could never get enough of it and any of Castle's parties." Her eyes sparkled as she stared at him and she smiled when she saw how it affected him. She returned to slurping all over it. It was bathed in her saliva and it was dripping off and landed on her dark, firm tits.

Danny loved how her saliva caused her dark skin to glow. He reached down and began playing with her extremely dark nips. He loved how those large dark melons sways as she sucked. He wanted to fuck them, but didn't want her mouth off of it either. He pulled his cock from her mouth and she protested. When he pushed her back slightly and lowered his cock to her cleavage, she giggled and let out a tony moan.

"Oh yes Danny, the only thing I like better than sucking on your cock, is to have it fucking me. No better place to start than my lovely titties." She reached down and wrapped the dark flesh of her tits around his shaft. She tipped her head lower and released a large stream of saliva from her mouth. It landed on the head of his cock and ran downward. She wrapped her tits firmer around his cock and leaned back, "Come on Danny, fuck them, just imagine how great it's gonna feel when you shove that monster in my cunt. I'm going to ride that cock until you fill me with all the hot cum I can get. Maybe if you wear out my pussy, I'll let you fuck my ass. I can just see that lily white cock part my dark cheeks and slide into my ass."

Danny let out a grunt and fucked her tits harder. He reached into his nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube. He dribbled a stream into the crevice between her twin mounds and he let out a sigh as the friction eased, "Ah yes, perfect; your tits were so tight, I was on the verge of cumming. I don't want that to happen for some time yet. I want to catch up for lost time, hold on Maria, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!"

Maria was breathing heavily as she held her tits together. She watched as he ran his hands gently through her hair and she smiled up at him. She lowered her head and began using her tongue on the head with each upward thrust. She giggled, "I love your choice of lube flavors, minty fresh." Her lips popped off each time he withdrew and she was wiggling her hips as the pressure between her thighs was increasing. She moaned out in delight when his hand drifted down and began playing with her clit.

Danny was once again getting close to cumming, but didn't want this to end. He reluctantly slipped from her luscious mounds and urged her back onto the bed.

Maria was more than happy to oblige. She scooted back until her head rested on one of Danny's large pillows. She rose up on her elbows and watched him stalking her. She giggled when he spread her legs wide and began planting soft, wet kisses on her feet and ankles.

He looked up at her and stopped, "My God Maria, do you have any idea how beautiful you look right now?"

Even though she was of Latino descent, she still blushed and used the back of her hand to cover her eyes.

He called out to her, "No, don't hide Maria. I wanna see you while I taste and sample you. He moved to her shapely turned calves and to her knees. He grabbed her ankles and planted her felt flat on the bed. He grabbed her knees and parted her legs. He inhaled her scent, Mmmm, I know for a fact Maria, that you taste just as good as you look."

Maria was beyond ready and she couldn't hold herself up any longer. She fell back heavily to the pillows and she looked amazing.

He took in her gorgeous face, her lips were parted and her tongue moistened her lips. Her breathing grew heavier and her eyes opened as she felt him moving up her widely-spread thighs. He loved how her long dark framed her lovely face. It created a wide dark pillow and he wanted to run his fingers through it. He looked down and saw how her thick, dark lips were glistening with the juices that escaped her pussy. He licked his lips in anticipation of tasting her again. He rained kisses all around her pussy and he smiled each time he closed the distance, but skipped away.

"Damn you Reagan, stop teasing me! I need your tongue on me, lick me, please!" She rolled her head around and now her face was hidden by the waves of her hair.

He attacked her pussy; she didn't tease him and he was going to give her exactly what she wanted. He drew her lips apart and stiffening his tongue he darted in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He felt her humping his face and he placed his forearm across her hips to steady her. He used his other arm and parted her legs even more. He moved a little higher and gently uncovered her hooded clit. He felt her jump and let out a gasp. He sucked at it lightly until she got accustomed to his tongue. He sucked harder and her jerking increased, yet she was unable to escape. He slipped first one and then a second and finally a third finger into her tight hole. He twisted around and shoved deeper. He came in contact with the fleshy wall and she bucked wildly. He located her G-spot and it sent her into orbit.

Maria was panting wildly as she released a gush of cream. It coated his hand and gave him added incentive to push onward. He now had a fourth finger in her and was stroking her G-spot even firmer. She clutched at his arms and bucked so hard, he nearly lost contact with her slimy pussy. She calmed down when she felt him slow his attack on her inner wall. She was covered in a thin film of sweat, even though it was below freezing outside. She was panting hard, but was slowly recovering. She let out a gasp and a grunt when she felt him slowly slip his fingers from her pussy. She looked down at him and opened her mouth when he offered his cum coated fingers to her.

Danny teased her as he ran the length of his fingers along her parted lips. He coated them with her juices and he smiled as he watched her lick them clean. He shoved first two and then a third finger into her mouth and he felt his cock grow stiffer when he felt her suck hard on them. He pulled his fingers from her mouth and slid up between her raised legs. He pushed them further apart and they landed flat on the bed. He settled down between her outstretched legs and as he positioned his huge stiff cock at the entrance to her pussy, he felt her legs encircle his lean body and pulled him down to her lush curves.

Maria let out a long sigh as she felt him enter her, "Oh yesssssssss Danny, I've wanted this for so long! It's one thing to be doing this at a party, but it is sooooooo much better one on one in a secluded bedroom, just knowing it's just the two of us and no chance of being interrupted." Her arms closed around him and he was trapped with nowhere to go, but he made no moves to try and escape.

He was buried balls deep in her and he just laid there. He felt the pressure of her pussy as it encircled his cock. He could feel their heartbeats as they pulsed and he felt his cock throbbing deep in her womb. He didn't want to move, but he chuckled when he felt Maria wiggle and shake, "What's the matter Baez, something itching down there? Would you like me to scratch it? How would you like me to do that?"

"Stop teasing me Reagan, fuck me, I need you to slide that big pecker of your in and out of my slimy cunt. I want you to fuck me and don't stop until you blow your hot load deep in my pussy!"

He chuckled, "My, my, what a mouth on you! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" He didn't wait for a reply as he plastered his mouth to hers and he shoved his tongue deep in her mouth. He ground his mouth to hers and stifled any response as he began moving. He started off slow, sliding in and out of her at a leisurely pace. He poked from side to side, shoving it back into her every time at a different angle.

She clutched at his biceps as she felt tingles racing through her body and she was gasping as her orgasm grew closer and closer with each movement. She released his arms and clutched at his short hair and forced his mouth down to her sweaty tits. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt him suck hard on one of her steel-stiff nipple. She grunted out as he nipped at it and repeated the same with her other nipple.

Danny was slamming into her now at an incredible pace and the sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh filled the room. He felt her cumming and her legs released him and gave him the space to drive in and out of her harder and with more vicious strokes.

Maria was in a constant state of orgasm. It wasn't getting weaker, if anything it grew stronger and as his continued to drive into her, hitting her cervix every so often, the pain was incredible, but the pleasure was even stronger. She screamed out and she started to squirt. She felt like a fountain was being drawn from her exhausted body and she tried to raise her legs and recapture him, but she was just too exhausted to do so, plus she was so wet, every time she raised her legs, they slipped away, it was just way too wet and slimy.

Danny was toast. He felt his cock expand and as Maria tightened her weak cunt muscles, she was able to make him explode. He slammed into her once more and he heard her scream out and he began to send blast after blast all over her inner walls. He clung to her, gripping her face in the palms of his hands and he kissed her hard. He nearly fainted; the intensity of his orgasm was so great. He tore his mouth from hers, gasping for air, he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

The two of them clung to one another and incredibly, Danny's cock never lost any of its stiffness. He continued to feel aftershocks as he felt her pussy muscles clutch and release him, milking every last drop from his well-work pecker.