Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back, "Well, at least I had a weak orgasm, don't worry about it, all of the newbies have the same problem. You'll get used to it, that is if Rick or Kate invites you back. Come on, let's go into the steam room, I could use a little sweaty sex, how about you?" Again she hopped out and left without waiting for a response from him.

Jack hurried out and tried covering his semi-stiff cock. He looked around and noticed no one was looking. He lowered his hands and hurried to catch up to her.

At the edge of the pool, Castle was sitting with his feet dangling in the water. Alexis was in front of him. She wrapped her lily white tits around his cock and began rising and lowering her body.

Rick combed his fingers through her hair and pushing her head back, he kissed her firmly on the lips.

Nicky was beside Alexis, "I really envy you Alexis, I've always wanted to be able to get tit-fucked, but just aren't large enough to wrap-around any cock, especially one as large as Rick's"

Alexis threw her long red wet hair over her shoulder and stared at the sad face beside her. She flashed her a huge smile. She pulled back releasing her father's cock and turned to the side. She grabbed hold of Nicky's arm, "Come here, I have an idea." She pulled her tight to one side of Castle and she leaned in and pressed her lush breasts Nicky's smaller ones. She noticed over the past eight months, they seemed to have gotten bigger, but still nowhere as large as Alexis'.

She closed her lush tits around one side of Rick's cock and wrapping her arms around Nicky's back. When she did this, it allowed Nicky's tits to envelope the exposed portion of Rick's cock. She kissed Nicky and pulled her head back, "You wanted to get your titties fucked, well here's your chance."

Nicky's eyes lit up and she wrapped her arms around Alexis' back, but knew she wasn't going anywhere. The two of them began rising and lowering their bodies in the water and Nicky was breathing heavier. She was grinning from ear to ear and she dipped her head and was able to wrap her plush lips around his cock with each downward movement. She released it with a pop and returned to grinning each time.

Castle was in heaven, he had the two youngsters slipping their wet tits up and down his stiff shaft. He loved watching Nicky's puffy lips wrap around his cock and felt her tongue flick out and release him. He looked over across the pool area and watched Kate. He loved what he saw and suddenly he felt a finger up his ass. He looked back and Alexis' bright blue eyes were staring at him. She was smiling and she giggled when he grabbed her head and let out a loud grunt, "Oh you fucking slut! You knew that would do it, didn't you?" He heard her giggle, but the pounding in his ears was too loud, he started cumming and he watched Alexis release his cock and moved back.

Nicky let out a loud squeal as Rick's slimy cock began spurting, bathing her firm titties. Her other hand was between her legs and she diddled her clit as she came. The feeling of Rick's slimy cum splattering all over her chest was just too much to take. Her other arms wrapped around his knees and she pushed her tits tighter to his cock and felt the heat of his cum splattering all over her. She rose up and smiled at Alexis as Castle slumped back onto the cool cement of the pool apron.

Alexis slipped over beside Nicky and dipping her head, she began licking the cum that dripped off of Nicky's rock hard nipples. She sucked all she could and fisting Nicky's dark wet hair, she pulled her to her wet body. Their breasts flattened out against one another and Alexis gave Nicky a wide-opened kiss, feeding her the cum she sucked off of Nicky's chest.

Nicky's orgasm grew stronger as she strummed her clit harder and kissed Alexis with as much passion as she was receiving.

Across the pool area, Erin rolled her head from side to side. She was flat on her back near the top of the large chaise lounge chair. She watched Nicky and Alexis swapping the cum Castle shot all over her baby's chest. She looked back downward and her hands came up and gathered up as much of Kate's auburn hair in her slender hands. She held her head steady, but knew she didn't need to guide her.

Kate's face was buried between Erin's squirming legs. She was nipping at the tender flesh of Erin's thighs. She was getting closer and closer to her fragrant pussy. Her mouth was watering and she really wanted to taste it, but she was waiting for Colin.

Colin's stiff cock was in his fist, his other hand was caressing Kate's wiggling ass. He was finally getting the chance to check it out, it looked even better without clothes hiding it. He dipped his fingers between her fleshy cuntlips and he felt his cock grow stiffen when he felt her warm juices coating his invading fingers. He slipped them in deeper and wiggled them, he pulled them out and licked her creamy juices from them. He returned to caressing her ass and shoving his hips forward, the head of his cock slipped into her hole. He felt the same slimy juices and warmth he just felt on his fingers. He grabbed hold of her hips and holding her steady; he slid in deeper and kept it up until his swollen nuts were pressed tight against her ass cheeks.

Kate's head reared back and she let out a grunt, "Oh fuck Colin, I've wondered for soooooo long on how your cock was gonna feel in my pussy." She giggled, "You didn't disappoint, now get your ass in gear and fuck me. I have a juicy pussy before me that needs my attention." She dropped her head and slipped her hands under Erin's tight ass. She lifted her pussy to her waiting mouth. Her lips closed around one of Erin's fleshy cuntlips and sucked it into her mouth. At the same time, her tongue darted out and poked at her juicy hole.

Erin's fingers tightened in Kate's tousled hair. She rose up on her elbows and her eyes darted from Kate's mouth and then down to her pussy where she saw Colin's fat cock sliding in and out. It fascinated her how his balls swayed back and forth, slapping on Kate's ass as he fucked her. She smiled when she heard the sucking sounds coming from Kate's mouth and pussy. She released Kate's hair and fell back to the lounge chair. Her legs came up and she planted her feet flat on the chair. She scissored her legs, opening them and closing them. She loved the feeling in her pussy as she closed her legs around Kate's head.

Colin was breathing heavily as he looked down and watched Kate's pussy gobble up his cock and release it. He was amazed how wet she was and saw it on his cock whenever he withdrew. He reached down and petted her clit and when he did, he noticed how harder she licked and sucked at Erin's pussy. He felt her shiver and she filled his palm with another dose of a tiny orgasm. He pulled his hand away and saw how wet his fingers were. He placed them between her cheeks and using the tip of one of his slick fingers, he began to wiggle it at her puckered hole. He heard her let out a grunt and he took this as an invitation to go further.

Kate wiggled her ass; she loved having her ass played with. She felt Colin's cock slid in and out of her pussy faster. She was pushed against Erin's pussy with every inward thrust. She grunted even louder when he shoved a finger deeper into her ass, "Oh yesssssssssss Colin, finger my ass, shove it in deeper! Fuck yeah, add another one, please!" She arched her back and pushed back harder as she felt him shove a second finger up her butthole. She lapped away at Erin and was rewarded with a gush of her cream. She swallowed it down and moved higher to her clit. She felt Erin buck against her lips and tongue.

"More Kate, just a little more and I'm going to go into orbit!" She shook and quivered as she was given exactly what she wanted and she exploded, bathing Kate's face with her slimy cream. She fell back to the chaise lounge and dropped her feet to either side, planting them flat on the cool concrete floor.

Colin was going to cum whenever he shoved his fingers deeper into Kate's ass, he felt her pussy tighten and release his cock. She was milky his cock and he decided he needed to withdraw so he could last longer. He did so and when he looked down, he got a rush of excitement. He pulled his fingers out of her ass and the elastic ring didn't close. He gripped his slimy cock and positioning it at the entrance to her asshole, he shoved forward and he closed his eyes and bit his lip. The large mushroomed head popped in and he felt her ass muscles clench at his cock. He gripped her hips and held her steady as she bucked and wiggled. As soon as he felt her ass muscles relax, he shoved forward. He sank balls deep in her ass and he thought her pussy felt hot, her ass was incredibly hot and even tighter. He reached around and palmed her firm tits. He squeezed and pulled her back towards him.

Kate rose up onto her knees and reaching back, she wrapped her long arms around his neck. She craned her neck and as their lips met, she grunted like a stuffed pig. She felt his cock sliding in and out of her ass and she watched as one on his hands released her tits and drifted down to her aching clit. She bucked harder against him as she felt his cock grow fatter and she knew he was about to cum in her ass. She was there too as his expert fingering of her clit put her at the same level as him.

Colin released her tit and pushed on her shoulder, urging her to lean down again. He pumped in and out of her ass at a furious pace and slamming into her one more time really hard, he exploded and began pumping his heavy load deep in her ass. He continued to strum her clit as he shot stream after stream of hot cum in her bowels.

Kate felt him filling her ass and she screamed out, "Oh fuck my ass Colin, yes, yes more! Oh you fucking bastard, I'm cumming, don't stop playing with my clit, more, just a little more! Ahhhhhhh! I'm there, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" She dropped her body down to Erin's. She kissed her and found Erin there ready and willing to return her passionate kisses.

The three of them squirmed around on the lounge chair and Colin whispered to Kate, "Where the hell did you guys find lounge chairs sturdy enough to hold up three people?"

Kate turned her face and kissed him. She pulled back, "You just finished filling my ass with your sperm and all you can ask is where we got our furniture?" She burst out laughing and in doing so, she felt his shrinking cock slowly drift out of her butt.

He stood up on shaky legs and tugged at Kate's arm. She staggered to her feet, pulling Erin with her. He turned and pulled harder and he clung to her as he jumped into the pool, dragging both Kate and Erin in with him.

Erin wrapped her arms around his neck and so did Kate, the three of then slowly sank to the bottom of the pool as they clung to one another, kissing each other. They finally broke free and rose to the surface. They were laughing and giggling as the steam room door flew open.

A naked Hayley and Jack, just as naked as she was, came running out of the steam room. They took a leap and made a huge splash in the pool. They clung to one another, their bodies were flushed and it was easy to see they were in there way too long.

Kate and Erin knew from past parties, once you start in the steam room, it's hard to stop before cumming, but once you do, the heat overtakes you and you want nothing more than to rush out and jump in the pool.

After several minutes, Jack and Hayley floated over to them and after dunking beneath the water, Hayley surfaced and explained that was exactly what occurred in the steam room.

The five of them floated and splashed around in the water for about thirty minutes. Kate finally broke free and climbed out of the pool and began drying her lithe body. One by one the remainder of the group followed suit.

They headed into the house and Castle, Alexis and Nicky were in the living room drinking cocktails. They were all dressed in large fluffy terrycloth robes.

Erin and Kate came over to Castle and they grabbed his hand and Kate spoke up, "We were talking earlier about Memorial Day. We were wondering if you wanted to sit down and discuss the guest list." She turned to Colin and Jack, "Do you mind if we leave you with these three ladies? We have an upcoming party and want to discuss the guest list."

Colin looked to Jack and back to Kate, "No we don't mind, but please remember up for any upcoming party. I know I'd love to be a guest at one of your legendary parties. Wouldn't you Jack?"

He nodded, "Oh hell yes, if this is just a sample of what goes on, I'd love to join in."

Nicky spoke up, "Don't forget us, I'm sure Alexis here wouldn't mind trying out Dad, okay Mom?"

Erin shook her head, "We'll think about it, now take these guys upstairs and give them a sample of what goes on up there."

Hayley chuckled, "I think they already have. We're gonna get a couples drinks and go down to the playroom, if that's okay?"

Castle chuckled, "Mi casa es su casa!" Everyone scattered and Kate, Erin and Castle headed for his office with a pitcher of margaritas to nail down the Memorial Day party list.

Erin was excited; she never had the pleasure of assisting Kate and Rick to pick-out the next holiday guest list. She sat on the large leather sofa across from Rick's large mahogany desk.

Rick sat there as Kate picked-up her list from his desk. She sat beside Erin, "Okay Erin, do you have any idea if Danny will be able to attend our next party?"

She crossed her legs and shook her head, "I wouldn't plan on it. I'd leave Eddie and Jamie off too. I'll check with my father but knowing his sensitivity to Danny's plight, he probably wouldn't attend either. I'd leave Abigail Baker off too, Dad wasn't happy she did that video with that black porn star." She scoffed, "Hell, he wasn't happy with Nicky or me doing it either, but he's better now knowing the video isn't being released. I have to say though, Jack thought it was hot. After watching it, he was raring to go and it took both Nicky and I all we had to satisfy him."

Kate nodded, "I can understand Danny's issues, but I'm not pleased how your father reacted. I spoke with him before I even approached the two of you and he didn't give his glowing approval, but was okay with you two doing it, he said they are adults and it's their decision."

Erin chuckled, "Yeah, but it wasn't the decision he liked, you know him, if it isn't Frank's way, it's the wrong way. Forget about them, if I may, I'd like to be there and paired up to begin with, with my ex-husband, Jack Boyle. It seems he liked what went out by the pool."

Rick laughed out loud, "Oh, you think? He was jumping out of his skin trying to get at Hayley earlier. With that being said, I'd like Hayley there and we can pair her up with Colin. I saw how he reacted too. He's a natural."

Kate chuckled, "Are you sure Castle, I saw how you were with him before we were even going together."

He nodded, "That's all water under the bridge; he'll be perfect for Hayley."

Kate let out a deep breath, "Okay, seeing most of the Reagan clan will be absent and I'd like a little new blood attending; what would you say to me inviting a bunch of the people I crossed paths with when I worked with the FBI in Washington?"

Rick already knew about it, but he was worried if there were people from somewhere else. Even though they had the personal from Boston last year, at least they were known to the people working out of the twelfth.

Erin nodded slowly, "I'd like some fresh blood. Hey, it's your party, and you've never steered us wrong before. How bad can they be, they're connected to law enforcement, right? I'm game, how many and who are you going to ask?"

Kate nodded, "I checked with them and they worked it out, seeing I'm giving them advance notice to come over to the Hampton's Friday afternoon and all day Saturday and Sunday before leaving either late Sunday or early Memorial Day."

I have four couples, three consisting of man and woman and one couple who are two women. I'll explain later why the two females."

Erin chuckled, sounds yummy, knowing the two of you, you have something up your sleeve, I love it! Okay how about Nicky and my old detective Alex McBride. He was asking about any upcoming parties and we all know Nicky would be crushed if we didn't ask her."

Castle jotted them down, "Sounds like a good match, who else? I was thinking Alexis and Eric Vaughn."

Both Kate and Erin's jaws dropped and Kate turned towards him, "Are you sure Rick? After what happened at the Plaza, I thought you never wanted anything to do with him."

He shrugged, "Hey, I've grown, I don't hold any grudges and I spoke with his from time to time and we've come to an understanding. He knows you and I are not splitting up and he had come to terms with that. Now can you handle being around him, either of you?"

Erin chuckled and nodded. Kate stood up and came around to Rick, "Stand up Castle!" He did and she wrapped her arms around his neck, gave him a sweet, hot kiss and nodded, "I can handle it, thanks for letting all that go." She went back and sat down in a chair in front of the desk.

Rick looked down at the list, "Okay that's eighteen people counting Kate and myself. Nine couples, perfect for the bedrooms." He looked to Kate, "Okay tell her our plan Kate."

Kate patted the chair beside her, "Come sit her Erin and I'll explain what's going on." She waited for her to be seated, "Okay, we're having everyone arrive at fifteen minute intervals. Only Castle and I know everyone who is attending. You have a pretty good idea of our guest list, except for the four couples from DC. Each couple will be sequestered in their room; they will be fed and given drinks to keep them happy until Friday evening. At that point all of them men and one lady will be taken to the dining room and there they will be given a room number. They will be given a key that unlocks the door of their new partner. They will have the entire evening and half of the next day together and alone. Saturday evening, the women, along with the other woman from the 2 female couple will be escorted into the dining room and they will receive the key to the room of the man chosen for them. Again they will spend the entire evening and half of Sunday alone together."

Castle took over, "From Sunday afternoon till dinner time, they will be escorted back to their original room to dress for a formal dinner. After dinner and till our guests depart on Monday, well, it's a free-for-all. An all-out orgy in the pool area, down in the large remodeled playroom and wherever floats your boat. The key is secrecy. We will contact each couple with a time to arrive and give them the same lowdown we just gave you. If any of the guests, including you, divulge you are coming here, you, or they will never be invited to any party in the future."

Erin's jaw dropped, "Oh my God, I love it, it's like a secret date twice over. I have one problem. Why the fuck did you include me in this plan so early on. I'm pretty good with keeping secrets, but hell, Nicky will be peppering me for the next couple months about who's coming."

Kate laughed, "Yeah, we thought about that. Rick and I agreed it's okay for you two to know each of you are coming, but you can't tell her who your partner is and seeing you already know hers, that's okay too, but no more."

Castle cut in, "We're having a stretch limousine picking up the eight from the airport and having them arrive first and locked away in their rooms. One by one, we're having a car service pick-up the other four couples; that includes you and Jack and will be arriving about fifteen minutes apart."

We'll be having a direct line to the kitchen staff so anything our sequestered couples might need will be dealt with, as your father would say, forthwith."

Erin cracked up, "Yeah he would say that. May I say, it shows both of you put a lot of planning into this."