Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a catch in Maria's breath and she looked up at him. Their eyes met and she tipped her head back and was glad he took the hint.

Danny's lips came down and met hers. He turned in their embrace and pulled her tighter to his belly and chest. He ran his hands up her back and into her hair. His combed his fingers through her rich, dark hair and as he felt her lips part, he didn't rush it, but he ran his tongue along her thick rich lips.

Maria was in heaven. She was hoping it would progress to this and she pressed her lush body to his and returned the kiss with the same slow progression. She ran her hands down his firm and trim back and her hand slowly moved around and her fingertips teased and scraped the growing erection she came in contact with.

Danny broke the kiss and placed his forehead on hers. He felt her sexy bangs tickling his skin. He drew back slightly and lightly caressed her soft cheek, "What are we doing Maria? This is wrong and can lead to being split-up. That is the last thing I'd ever want."

She pulled him closer and felt his stiff cock brushing against her flat, firm belly, "Why would you say that? Didn't it come down that there isn't anything in the patrol guidelines against partners on the job, being partners off the job too?"

He leaned in and planted another soft kiss on her lips and as he pulled back, she followed, but he stopped her, "Yeah, it was proven by my baby brother, but that is with patrol officers. Who know if there are any restrictions when it comes to detectives?" Don't get me wrong, finding one would be the last thing I'd ever want, I just don't want to fuck up a great thing between us."

She chuckled, "Are you saying, the two of us having sex and becoming closer would be screwing things up? As far as I'm concerned, us having sex and becoming closer off the job in as bad as putting sprinkles on an ice cream sundae."

Danny let out a moan of regret and of giving in. Even if it meant he couldn't be her partner on the job any longer, at this exact moment, it wasn't what he was concerned about. He was concerned about how he could get this gorgeous woman, who in his arms, upstairs in his bed without stopping in any room downstairs before he lost it.

Maria placed one of her fingers below his chin and tipped his head back. She went in for another kiss and she let out a sigh when she saw he wasn't backing away. She closed her lips on his and this time, she took the lead. Her tongue flicked out and painted his lips. She twisted her head a little and when she felt his lips part, she dipped her tongue in and finding his, she sucked on it lightly. She felt Danny pulling her away from the open door and with their lips still molded together; she heard the door click shut and the locked turned.

Danny pulled back slightly and looked into her sparkling dark eyes, "I hope this doesn't screw things up for us!" He dipped down and wrapping his arms around her lower portion of her thighs, he lifted her and threw her over his shoulder.

Maria let out a shriek and started giggling like a schoolgirl. She slapped him on the back, "Put me down Danny, this is something out of one of the romance novels I read, it can't be happening." She let out a yelp when Danny slapped her lightly on her tight ass.

"Stop squirming; the last thing we need is for you to fall. Try and explain why you broke a leg or arm while having pizza and beer at your partner's home." He carried her upstairs, taking two steps at a time. He kicked open his bedroom door and dropped her playfully on his bed. He kicked at the door, but only closed partially. He stepped over to the bed and grabbing her by the leg, he drew her back towards him.

Maria wiggled her butt as she slipped closer to him. She parted her legs and pulled him tight to her receptive body. Her arms encircled his waist and pulled him towards her. She fell back to the bed, bringing him with her. She could feel his excitement and she arched her back trying to make greater contact with his huge cock. She knew how big it was and she was already getting wet anticipating tasting it and having it deep in her tight pussy.

Danny rose up on his elbows and stared down at her. He broke a tiny smile and reaching up, he fluffed up her sexy bangs. And whispered to her, "My god, how did I get so lucky to work day in and day out with such a lovely looking woman. I could just lay here and stare at you for hours." He leaned in and planted several tiny kisses along her forehead, cheek and chin. He paused and slowly lowered his lips to hers. It was a feather-like kiss at first, but he noticed it was affecting Maria.

Her arms encircled his head and pulled him down to her harder. She let out a tiny moan as she felt his lips move and crush against hers. She released his head and ran her hands down his back. She caught the bottom of his dress shirt and started tugging it upward. She pulled from the kiss just long enough to tug the shirt up over his head. She tossed it aside and immediately resumed caressing and teasing his flesh.

Danny loved how her soft hands and sharp nails raked his flesh and he knew it was time to kick it up a notch. He enjoyed the slow sensitive mating, but he knew it was time for action. He pushed back slightly and drew from her body and stood at the side of the bed and again he stopped to stare at the lovely Hispanic spread-out before him.

Maria sat up and reached out and worked feverously at his belt buckle and his zipper. She managed to get them both open and pulling at his pants, she smiled when she saw his erection peeking out of the opening of his boxers. She grinned from ear to ear as she grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down.

Danny frantically fought to free his legs of his pants and shorts. He slipped his socks off and stood over her, "I have an issue here Maria. How come I'm standing her, in my bedroom totally naked and you, my work partner is here too, lying on my bed, but seems to have all of her clothes on."

She giggled, "Oh you're wrong there detective, I'm not wearing my shoes or jacket. I took them both off when I entered your home. I guess you're a little behind seeing I'm the one who took yours off, well except for your shoes and socks." She saw the look on his face and she let out a shriek and tried to crawl across the bed and escape, but she was just a second too slow. Her shriek turned to a giggle when she was pulled back to his naked body. She kicked playfully at him, and she rolled from side to side, but couldn't stop Danny from sliding her black slacks from her butt and down her thrashing legs. She stopped struggling when he gripped her hips and held her in place.

Their eyes locked on one another's and Danny saw her eyes look down at his hands. She drew in a deep breath when his hands grabbed hold of her tiny black panties and slipped them down her lush dark skinned legs. He got them off her ankles and holding them there he slowly began sliding his hands upward. He liked how she allowed him to part her legs. His hands turned inward and his nails lightly scraped against her sensitive flesh of her inner thighs.

Maria's bright dark eyes turned dark and sultry and her lips parted. She licked them and bit down on her lower lip, "Oh yeah, I like that Danny, just don't take too long in getting to where you are headed." Her naked legs encircled his legs and locking them together just below his ass, she pulled him forward. She giggled when he nearly lost his balance and she planted several kisses along his hairy chest. She tugged at his body with her feet, but made no progress in getting him closer to her.

Danny was done teasing and brushing the back of his hand along her already wet pussy; he reached out and grabbed hold of the bottom of her soft pullover blouse. He pulled upward and smiled when he saw her raise her arms to help him. He tossed the blouse aside and let out a tiny moan as she shook her head and her tousled locks settled back down upon her shoulders and the upper slopes of her heaving bra covered breasts.

Maria knew he was too far gone to do what they both wanted quickly. She reached back and with the flick of her fingers, unhooked the clasp holding her bra secure.

Danny watched her shake her shoulders and the bra straps slipped from her shoulders. He reached up and tugged at the slack bra and tossed it alongside her blouse. He stopped to stare, "My God Maria, you are not just lovely, I'd have to say beautiful, absolutely beautiful." He saw her blush and leaned forward, but Maria put out her hand and stopped him.

She shook her head and her large, firm tits swayed from side to side; they hardly moved they were that firm. She saw the way he just took in the dark tips crowning her firm breasts. She managed to scoot to the side and stand beside him on the bed. She grabbed hold of his by the hips and urged him to turn around. She guided him to the bed and once seated, she slipped to her knees before him. She licked her blood-red lips and giggled, "Okay Danny, now my turn to play." She ran her hands up and down his muscled legs and pushing them further apart, she closed her fingers around his nearly stiff shaft. She tightened her grip on it at the base and slowly stroked upward. She leaned forward and ran the thick mushroomed head lightly against her cheek. She turned her head and allowed a stream of her hot breath to bath it. She smiled when she saw it grow stiffer and as her lips grazed the head, she saw a pearly white dollop ooze out. Her tongue darted out and claimed it. She ran it along her lips, "Mmmm, just as I remembered it from Valentine's Day. That was a coming out party for you, but this is more, much more and I hope it is just the beginning of a much more intense relationship."

Danny stared down at her and couldn't believe how this gorgeous woman could like him. He had one love; that was Linda. Could he be so lucky to find a second one? He pushed that aside. He wasn't about to put the cart before the horse and decided to just let nature run its course and see where it led the two of them. He reached out and lovingly caressed her cheek and swept her hair from her neck. He caressed her there and as he watched her lean into his hand, he saw her turn her head and opening her mouth, she took the head of his cock into her hot, wet mouth.

Danny leaned down and swept her chocolate brown hair from her shoulder. He wanted a clear view of her firm tits. He caught one stiff dark brown nub between his fingers. He gently tugged at it and rolled it between his fingertips.

Maria loved having her nipples played with and she showed her approval by taking more of his shaft into her mouth. She released it and dipped her head lower and licked and stabbed at his swollen nuts. She licked up and down the thick, long shaft over and over again and once she had it completely coated in her saliva. She enveloped the head with her dark red lips. She stared up at him and she knew he was close to cumming and that was the last thing she wanted now. She wanted his stiff cock buried deep in her pussy, but she couldn't release it from her mouth.

Danny was on the verge of cumming and wanted it to last much longer. He mustered up as much strength as he could and reluctantly drew her up onto the bed and in doing so, freed his cock from her oral embrace. He rolled her over and again took in her dark, sultry beauty. He started planning wet kisses on her neck and shoulder. He moved to her straining tits and worked over each one until he had her squirming all over the bed. He licked, sucked and nipped at both nipples. They were so hard; he expected them to burst free with milk, even though he knew that was impossible. He released them and moved to her taut belly and teased her belly button with his tongue. All along, his hands were caressing her shapely legs and as he approached them, he urged her legs even further apart. He planted several tiny, wet kisses in her inner thighs and briefly licked up and down her thick, juicy dark lips. He used his thumbs to part her juicy lips and dipping his head, he drew as much of her creamy juices from her inner lips as possible. He began just above her dark, puckered hole. He slid his tongue as deep as he could go and slowly slid upward, inch by inch he treated her golden honey pot to his experienced tongue. By the time he reached her hidden button, Maria was gasping for air and her moans grew louder and longer.

Maria clutched at his head and forced him to uncover her clit. She arched her back when she felt him do so. "Oh yesssss Danny, lick it, suck on my little clitty. I'm close, so close to cumming, please, suck it, I want to cum." She chuckled, "Oh my partner, you know I need to cum so I have enough juices there to take that fat cock of yours in my pussy. I want to feel every inch and every bump and vein on that gorgeous cock of yours!" She suddenly stopped talking and just moaned and groaned as he did as she asked.

Danny gripped her tight ass in one hand and as she arched her back, he held firmly to her ass and licked and sucked hard on her thick, stiff button. His lips and tongue were suddenly coated with her creamy cum. He continued to lick and suck her, but more gently. He knew how sensitive she was and most women were after an intense orgasm as she just experienced. He slowly worked his way back up her trembling body and as their lips met again, he offered up her own juices and he felt his cock stiffen when Maria relished licking and drinking down her own cream that still coated his lips.

Maria was ready; more than ready as she managed to reached down and grip his cock. She positioned it at the entrance to her juicy hole. She swiped it up and down; making sure it was coated in her cream. She kissed him lightly and dipped her head and kissed his neck and ear. She whispered to him, "Okay Danny, I'm ready, give it to me. Stick that fucking monster of yours in me and fuck me till you fill me with that incredible load I know you have stored up in those balls of yours."

Danny smiled and gently caressed her face and tightened his grip on her gorgeous hair. He slowly lowered his cock and felt the tight hole give way. The heat was incredible and he stopped briefly to take in the exquisite feeling of being in her once again. He kissed her and as he slowly slid deeper into her lush body, he increased the kiss. By the time he was seeded firmly in her pussy, the two of them were locked in a passionate kiss that took their breaths away.

Maria slowly felt an orgasm building deep in the pit of her womb. With every stroke of his cock onto her, it sent sparks flying throughout her body. She began moving with him, meeting his every thrust with urgent ones of her own. Her hips rocked and her arms encircled his body. She gripped his lower body, wrapping her firm, shapely legs around him. The heels of her feet kicked at his ass and moving upward, she locked them around his waist and kicked at his back. Maria's hands played with his face, arms and finally running up and down his back. She captured his mouth with her own and she kissed him with the same intensity he was driving his cock into her.

Danny was picking up the pace and he drove deep into her with each downward movement. He loved how her mouth played with him and he returned the kiss with the same vigor. He tore his mouth from hers and leaning down, he closed his lips around one stiff nipple. He sucked and nibbled at her sensitive tip and he felt her cunt muscles begin to tighten. Her movements were becoming erratic and he was about to cum. Tearing his mouth from her tit, he cupped her face and planting several tiny kisses on her lips, he let out a gasp, "Cum, please cum with me Maria. I can't hold back any more. I have to fill you."

Maria went off the deep end when she heard him say this. She thrust upward, grinding her clit against the root of his cock and as he continued to drive into her, that was all it took. Her legs fell from his back and flopping down on the damp sheets, she wiggled her ass and felt him explode, filling her steamy cunt with his cum. She felt his cock sliding in and out against the slick walls of her pussy and she bit down on his shoulder and let out a grunt, "Oh yes, yes Danny, fill me up! I'm cumming, don't stop, I'm right there, more, more give me more." She arched her back and fell back to the mattress; all she could do was groan and try to catch her breath. Bolts of excitement coursed through her body and she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her sweat covered body.

Danny felt light-headed as all of his strength was sapped out and sent rope after rope of his semen deep into her quenching pussy. He tried to lift his weight from her, but he gave up when he felt her arms tighten around him. He turned his head and rained tiny kisses all over her face, neck and shoulder. He was breathing heavily and noticed she was doing the same.

After several minutes, Maria lessened her grip and as she felt his thick cock begin to shrink, she shivered and without her ability to hold him in her, he slipped out.

Danny gently rose up and rolled to his side. He gathered her up in his arms and loved how her tight bubble butt pressed against his slimy cock. He felt a rush of excitement and it perked up, but was still dormant, at least for the next few minutes. He swept her damp hair from her neck and ear. He pressed his lips to her damp skin, "That was amazing Maria. I sure hope you don't have any plans for the rest of the evening."

She giggled and wiggled her ass against his awakening cock, "Mmmm, I think I can be persuaded to stick around. We should turn off out cellphones so we don't get disturbed."

He tightened his grip on her, "Oh no, I'm not letting you out of this bed for the foreseeable future. I have a lot more exploring to do and now that I have you exactly where I want you, I'm not letting go."

She let out a groan, "But Danny, I need to use the little girl's room. I wouldn't mind a nice cold beer to go along with that visit." He pulled her tighter, "I can't have you gone that long. I'll make you a deal, you go use the little girl's room and I'll hurry down and get us a couple of cold beers."

She turned her head and kissed him on the cheek, "Deal, now let me up before I pee all over your already messy sheets."

He let her up and watched as she crawled out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. He couldn't take his eyes off that dark skin of hers and those luscious curves she possessed. He hopped out of bed, threw on a robe and rushed downstairs to get a couple of beer. He found a clean plate and tossed two pieces of pizza on a plate and grabbing a couple of napkins, hurried back upstairs.

When he stepped back into the bedroom, he nearly dropped the plate. He stared at her as she was lying on her side, her head propped up on her elbow and her legs were parted slightly, exposing her thick, dark lips. He looked upward and licked his lips as he took in the lush curves of her heavy breasts, crowned by two dormant, dark tips. He scanned higher and her long dark hair had floated down across her shoulders and rested atop of her breasts. Her lips were freshly coated and gleamed in the low light of the bedroom. He shook his head, "My God Maria, you are without a doubt one of the most-sexiest woman I've ever had the pleasure of seeing naked."

She giggled, "I bet you say that to all the women you see naked."

He scoffed, "You got me there, but with you, I mean it. Here I brought you a little snack and a nice cold beer."

The two of them sat in the middle of the bed, naked and munching on a couple pieces of cold pizza.

Once the plate was empty and the bottles drained, Danny urged Maria onto her back. He leaned over and lazily began to caress and kiss her sexy curves. Little by little the two of them began to catch their second wind and were ready, willing and able to begin again.