Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slipped in and over the next fifteen minutes, they drained the hot water heater of all the hot water. They left when the water began to cool. They dried off and slipping back into the bedroom they quickly dressed and left Jack sleeping.

A couple hours later, Jack woke to an empty bedroom and checking the time; he hopped out of bed, stripped the bed and opened the window to air out the bedroom. He threw the linen in the washer and headed back upstairs to take a quick shower. Luckily the water heater was working and he had enough hot water to rinse the scent of the two women from his body. As he slipped into some sweats, he had just enough time to remake the bed and head downstairs to make something for his father and himself.

When Danny came home he was greeted with a nice meal and a cold beer. He stared at his tired son and chuckled, "So, they wiped you out, huh?"

Jack gave him a sly grin and nodded, "Oh yeah, but if you ever have another friend who needs to release some sexual tension, I'll be more than happy to help out."

Danny chuckled, "Oh, you may want to go to your grandfather's tonight, Maria is coming over and I think it is going to get rather loud upstairs."

Jack nodded, "Don't worry Dad, I'm exhausted and will go to grandpa's. I need a good night's sleep."

Danny chuckled, "Rookie!"

Coming up, Eddie and Jamie's Bachelorette and Bachelor parties!