Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie rose from his knees and came up behind Kara. He reached around and slowly drew the bulky terrycloth robe from her slender, but luscious body. His hands were on her hips and he ran them upwards and cupped her perfectly formed breasts. His thumbs flicked out and rolled her stiffening nipples and dove in and once again, attacked her neck and shoulder, "Mmmm, no material in the way now. He turned her cheek and their lips met, "For the next couple of hours, I'm all yours and Melissa's too, Forget about who is out there, it's just the three of us, let's make the best of it."

Melissa didn't know what came over her, she was never into women before, but she was drawn to Kara and she leaned in and her bright red lips encircled one of Kara's huge nipples and sucked on it. Her long dark brown hair floated across her shoulder and swiped back and forth across Kara's supercharged flesh.

Kara threw her head back and let out a loud moan, "Oh my God, yes, that feels amazing, don't stop.

Jamie moved away from her left breast and allowed his hand to slide down Kara's washboard stomach. His hand was tickled by her dark blonde patch of hair directly above her aching pussy. His fingers found the tight slit of her pussy; it was already glistening with the creamy fluids already escaping her overheated pussy. Jamie slowly inserted one long finger into her dripping hole; he pulled back and returned with a second finger.

Kara thrust her hips to meet his invading fingers, "Mmmm, I'm beginning to hate Eddie, she needs to share, this just isn't fair."

Melissa pulled away from Kara and looked on as the blonde trembled. Her smoky dark eyes continued to look on. The erotic sight before her was making her wet and she needed some attention soon.

Kara was panting and she looked to Melissa and pressed her bare ass against the tent in Jamie's robe and she blurted out, "Why the fuck am I the only one naked here? You two need to get those fucking robes off, I need to see some skin and I want it now."

Jamie snickered as she bellowed out a command. He pulled his fingers from her slick pussy. He leaned down and lifted her off her feet. He took the three steps to the empty bed and gently planted her on her ass in the middle of the bed. He turned to Melissa and reaching out, he hooked his fingers in the tied belt and roughly pulled her slender body to his. They kissed with the same intensity she kissed Kara earlier. He worked quickly at her belt and getting it open, he nearly yanked the robe from her slender body. It wasn't as lush as Kara's, but in other ways, she was just as alluring. Her high standing breasts were like two beacons in the night, showing him the way to go. Her slender hips and flat belly led to a completely bare pussy. He noticed her fat lips reminded him of Erin or Kate Beckett's. Her ass was tiny, but the cheeks were perfectly formed, just large enough for his two hands to grasp and hold onto.

After assessing his prey, he gently turned her around and guided her to the bed beside Kara. She was beside Kara and Kara immediately turned towards the lovely brunette and her hand ran along her hip to her chest. "Gorgeous, Melissa, absolutely gorgeous. You have the opportunity to taste mine, now I'm going to return the favor. Her face swooped down and her lips closed around one of Melissa' button sized aeroules. Her tongue darted out and flicked the stiffening bud from side to side.

Melissa reached up and tugged at the ponytail holder holding Kara's dirty blonde hair up. She ran her slender fingers through the mass of hair and pulled it forward, making Kara look ever hotter, it that was possible. She fisted her hair and pressed her mouth tighter to her aching nipple.

Kara pulled back and attacked its twin and she chuckled as she heard Melissa let out a gasp and her fingers tightened even more in her hair.

Jamie watched the two women going at it again and he had to get into the fray. He tore off his robe and approached the bed. He stood there taking in the view. He could stand there and watch them forever, but he much rather join in and sample both of them. He leaned over the foot of the bed and began caressing Kara's ass cheeks. He couldn't get enough of them. He remembered what Melissa said and he had to agree, they were both firm and soft at the same time. He grinned at her when she moaned, wiggled her ass and jutted it out, pressing harder to his palms. He slide on hand between her tight cheeks and once again invaded her juicy cleft. He twisted it around and saw her shake and Melissa was the recipient of Kara sucking even harder on her tiny stiff nubs.

Jamie grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. She let out a shriek; her mouth was torn from Melissa's glistening tits. She let out a gasp when she suddenly found herself hovering over Melissa toned belly and she knew where she was headed now. She scooted a little lower and was poised over Melissa's juicy pussy. She immediately buried her face in Melissa's puffy slit, working her tongue between that amazing tight slit. She made muffled sounds as Jamie's fingers pulled out of her pussy and he jammed one long finger deep into her puckered hole. Her moans grew louder, but she was unable to move.

Melissa rose up on her elbows and grabbed hold of Kara's dirty blonde hair and pushed her face tighter to her pussy. She threw her head back, sending a wave of her dark brown curls down her back and swishing back and forth on the rumpled sheet. She let out a high-pitched squeal when Kara captured her clit and began flicking her tongue all about it.

Jamie used his other hand and worked three fingers into her fat-lipped snatch. He twisted his hand around and began petting the inner walls of her cunt. He knew he found her G-spot and she thrashed around, but was held steady by both Jamie and Melissa too.

Melissa's eyes rolled back in her head, "Jamie, whatever you're doing to Kara, don't stop, because she just screamed into my cunt and she's licking me like I've never been licked before. Oh fuck, now she's jamming a couple of fingers in me too. I'm about to explode!"

Jamie chuckled, "I was wondering why I wasn't getting any reaction from her. I thought I was losing my touch."

Kara let out another shiver and tore her mouth from Melissa's juicy cunt, "Oh don't you worry Jamie, you were doing everything right. I was trapped and just rode out my first orgasm, it was out of this world, so whenever you're ready, you can begin again." Without waiting she resumed licking, sucking and finger-fucking Melissa."

It was Melissa's turn to thrash around, because Kara now used her fingers and she too found the spongy, fleshy wall of Melissa's pussy and as she stroked it, she once again captured her aching clit. With the double attack, she shot off like a two-stage rocket. She exploded and came down violently back to the mattress.

Jamie teased Kara, but didn't give her his all. He wanted to keep her at the brink, but not over the edge. He heard her breathing grow heavier and after she knew Melissa was sedated, she pulled her face from between her legs, "Okay Jamie, WHAT THE FUCK!"

He gave her a stupid looking grin, "I was just waiting for the two of you to finish. I'm ready for the main event whenever you are. Just to let you know, the position you two are in is perfect as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't mind you both scooting up a little further on the bed. That way I can get enough traction to really give you what you deserve."

Kara flashed him an award winning smile, "Traction? What are we? Two wheel drive shit shakers caught in a snow bank?"

He laughed out loud and shook his head, "You two may be shit shakers, but only if I stuff my cock in your ass. As far as traction, I think it would be better for all of us, if I had some."

Melissa patted Kara on the shoulder, "Come on Kara, I'll move up, but I don't want you abandoning me."

She scoffed, "Don't worry; I'm not going anywhere, unless I get a better offer."

Melissa slapped her playfully on her ass, "You are the worst!"

Kara was laughing too, but all of a sudden her laughing stopped and it turned to a loud grunt. She had her pussy stuff from behind as Jamie shoved his cock in her without any warning.

Jamie slapped her tight butt, "I've wanted to do that since we began. Your ass should be cast and put in the Ass Hall of Fame."

Melissa chuckled, "I don't think there is one for that, but it there was, I'd agree."

Kara groaned out, "Aw stop it you two, you're gonna make me blush!" She let out another gasp as what she was going to say next was shutdown. She gripped Melissa's legs as she felt more of Jamie's cock slid into her body. She threw her head back, "Oh fuck, you've gonna try this cock out Melissa, I never, ever had anything this large in me. Oh wait, I take that back! She giggled, "My Commissioner Frank Reagan is about the same as Jamie." She laughed out loud, "Oh fuck, how could I forget that, it was just a couple hours ago. I know... Jamie sorta made me forget...Ah yessssss, harder Jamie, give me more!"

He held nothing back as he began pistoning in and out of the sexy blonde as hard and as fast as he could. He felt Kara's cunt muscles clutch at him and her cunt muscles were very talented. He knew from past doggy encounters, she was experiencing a tiny orgasm.

Kara began giving as well as she got. The harder Jamie fucked her, the harder she attacked and licked Melissa's pussy.

Melissa went over the top; and as soon as Kara shoved two fingers up her ass and sucked wildly at her clit, she went off like a skyrocket. She fisted Kara's tousled hair and screamed out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Yes, yes, fuck my ass Kara. Holy shit, I can't stop, please, please slow up." She thrashed around and nearly broke Kara's neck; she clamped her thighs around her head so tightly, she forced Kara to slow her licking and sucking.

When Jamie saw and listened how hard Melissa was cumming, it spurred him on to give Kara the saw intense orgasm she was giving the lovely brunette. He began driving his hips against Kara's lush ass cheeks harder and faster. His balls were slapping against her clit and he felt her juicy cunt creaming his cock with her hot juices. He stared down at Melissa and he felt his cock swell. He wanted to hold off long enough to fuck her too, but knew the three of them were long from being done. He slowed his fucking of Kara and pulled at Kara's hair and in doing so; she had to release Melissa's pussy. He motioned to Melissa to turn around.

Melissa grinned up at him and nodded. She squirmed out from under Kara. She had a tough time getting free, but when Kara saw what she intended to do, she released her willingly. She spun around on the bed and reaching back, she grabbed hold of Jamie's thighs. She pulled hard and she slid beneath the kneeling Kara.

Kara let out a gasp, "Not fair, I'm being double-teamed!" She let out a gasp when she felt Jamie resume fucking her and at the same time she felt Melissa's tongue flicking back and forth on her stiff button. She growled out, "I'm sorry, I take that back, oh fuck yeah, I'm the lucky one, you two are amazing!" She slipped her hands down Melissa's trim body and once again began licking and sucking on her slimy cunt. She was now attacking it from the other direction, but was soon lapping away at her clit and twisting her hand around; she slipped a finger into her asshole too. She suddenly stopped and her entire body began to tremble, "Oh fuck, you two are incredible, I enjoyed the tiny orgasm, but this one is...oh, oh, oh fuck, here's the one I was looking for! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, more, just a little more!"

Hearing Kara and the way she made Melissa cum, she doubled her efforts and arched her neck and her lips clamped onto the thick clit before her. She stabbed at it with her tongue and she squealed when Jamie's cock slapped against her cheek as she sucked on Kara's clit.

Jamie gave Kara what she wanted and he knew with this effort, he wasn't going to last much longer either.

Kara shot off like a rocket, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssssssss!" She screamed out as she climaxed around Jamie's cock and Melissa's lips. Her talented cunt clamped down as she bathed his cock with her slimy cunt juices.

Jamie couldn't hold off any longer and he threw his head back and screamed out, "Holy Fuck, you two are such fucking sluts! I'm cumming, here it comes! He bit down on his lip and felt the taste of his own blood. He thrust in hard, three or four times. Blast after blast stung Kara's womb.

He drove inward so hard, Kara's arms gave way; she collapsed against the slender brunette. Her lush body molded to Melissa's body.

Jamie's cock popped out of Kara's pussy, and his cock fell towards Melissa's open and waiting mouth. She greedily licked the combined fluids off of Jamie's cock.

She smacked her lips, "Mmmm, the mixed flavor of both of your cum juices is very tasty. I'm lucky I'm not claustrophobic or I might be panicking right now."

Kara giggled and Jamie chuckled as they struggled to get the petite brunette free from the two sweaty bodies above her. Kara crawled up and turning around, she hugged Melissa. Jamie slipped onto his back and wormed his way between the two of them.

Both Melissa and Kara leaned over Jamie, they kissed and Kara licked the cum Melissa collected when he slipped from her pussy.

Jamie drew them both to his heavily breathing body and they lay there for nearly half-an-hour before they got up enough energy to begin round two.

Kara's hand slowly slid up and down Jamie's chest and moved lower with each downward movement. "I have to say, I can't remember the last time I had so many orgasms. I loved the numerous tiny ones, but that last one, WOW I blacked out." She looked to Melissa, "Sorry I crushed you, but I couldn't help it."

Melissa scoffed, "Listen, if I was going to be squashed by anyone, who better than one sexy NYPD officer. I just wished it were the two of you who came to my townhouse all those years ago. Who knows what would have happened."

Jamie turned and planted a hot, toe-curling kiss on Melissa's lips, ready for another go-round?"

Melissa looked to Kara and they both nodded and turned to Jamie, he smiled at them and opened his arms...

Out in the living room, Erin Reagan (Bridget Moynahan) and Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) are sharing a sofa. They are sipping their wine and laughing as they keep on glancing over at Marcus Bell (Jon Michael Hill). After a few minutes Erin stood up and stood before Marcus, she reached out and offered him her hand.

Marcus grinned up at the willowy brunette; he took her hand and stood. He followed her and before leaving the room he stopped and looked back, "Is Kate joining us?"

She chuckled, "She might or she may not. I figured after the long wild bout you had with my future sister-in-law, you could use a nice soothing shower. I wouldn't mind one too. Are you game or would you rather go back and seek out other company?"

He shook his head, "Are you fucking with me? Either way, just you or with the both of you, I'm in, all in and the shower is a welcomed bonus." He followed her to a spacious bathroom with a shower large enough for six people. He watched as Erin opened the shower door and turned the shower on. He stood before her and allowed her to undo the belt around his terrycloth robe.

Erin was grinning as she opened his robe and she made sure to brush against his taut dark skin as she slipped the robe from his body. She stood there, "Well, I hope you're not going in the shower alone. How about you undressing me?"

He licked his lips and untied her robe. He drew the thick material from her shoulders and made sure to brush against her firm B cupped breasts. As he lowered the robe his hands glided over her tight butt cheeks.

They both stepped into the shower and they released moans at the same time as the hot, steamy water pounded their heated flesh. Marcus picked up a large bar of soap and began washing Erin. He didn't miss a spot as he washed her from head to toe.

Erin focused on his large stiff, black cock as it swayed from side to side. She took the soap from him and began washing him too, paying special attention to his raging hard-on. She loved running her hands along his hard, black body. Once they were completely cleaned and their skin was supercharged with excitement, she sank to her knees and took his freshly washed cock in her mouth. Marcus let out a gasp, not expecting this, at least not until they reached the adjoining bedroom. She sucked hard on the large black mushroomed head, letting her tongue and hands run up and down his shaft. She took him all the way into her mouth, as deep as she could; sucking her way back up.

Marcus' moans grew louder; as he ran his hands through her shoulder length wet hair. He placed one hand on the wall to steady himself and gripping her hair with the other.

Erin kept on sucking; knowing Kate would be waiting in the bedroom. Her head was bobbing up and down, licking and sucking the stiff shaft quickly as every minute passed. She felt Marcus' body stiffen and his legs shook. She wanted him to fuck her, but she didn't know what came over her. It spurred her on and she doubled her efforts and suddenly he threw his head back and he exploded in her mouth. Marcus' hot creamy cum poured down her throat.

He let out a gasp as he whispered her name, "Oh fuck Erin that was awesome!" She licked him clean and slowly released his cock and began standing, licking and kissing his wet skin as she stood before him.

He pulled her to him, his wet skin pressing against her wet skin. He gently swept her wet, dripping hair from her cheek. He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. He tasted himself on her tongue as he sucked it into his mouth. He pulled back, "That was fucking unbelievable Erin." He turned and turned the water off. "Let's get out of here and dry off. I owe you a payback and I always pay my debts."

They toweled dry each other and she let out a shriek when he lifted her in his arms. He threw open the door and Kate was sitting in a chair alongside the large bed. He glanced over at her as he dropped Erin to the bed. She giggled as she bounced once.

Kate smiled at the two of them, naked as the day they were born, "I hope it's okay for me to join you two?"

Erin rolled over onto her side and propped up her head on her elbow, "Sure Kate, come on, more the merrier. We are nice and squeaky clean; wanna help us get all messy again?"

Kate stood up and as seductively as she could, she opened her robe and let it slip from her naked body. She stood over the bed, her lips slightly parted and she reeked of sex. Like a cat on the prowl, she slipped to the bed and faced Erin, in the same exact position.

Marcus stood over the bed, not believing his luck. He took a step closer to the bed and twisted and wrung his hands, "Mmmm, so let me get this out, I can do whatever I want to the both of you?" She grinned up at him and just nodded. He felt his cock coming back to life, even though he already fucked Eddie and came in Erin's mouth. It was stiffer than before, if that was possible. He leaned down and kissed Kate and then Erin. He rolled Kate over onto her back and without any foreplay; he slipped his cock into her fleshy cunt and began fucking her. He was fucking her at breakneck speed right from the get-go. He reached up and began playing with her gorgeous tits, they mirrored Erin's both perfectly shaped, but not overly huge, as far as he was concerned, perfect in every way.

Erin was making out with Kate as she was pawing at Kate's tits in the same fashion Marcus played with hers. Erin's hand slipped down and tickled her clit, brushing against Marcus' cock as it continued slide in and out of Kate's pussy. Erin's other hand drifted down and played with her own clit, preparing herself for a chance to get what Kate was getting now.