Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and before their lips met again she groaned out, "Oh yesssssss!" she kissed him hard.

He pulled back and chuckled, "Louder Lanie, I wanna hear you say it louder!"

She nodded and screamed out, "FUCK YES!...YES!" She threw her head back and kissed him hard as she came and felt him explode in her at almost the exact same time.

Jack wrapped his arms around her as he filled her with his molten cum. He staggered back and sitting down, he took her with him as he felt her spin on his still stiff cock and wrapped her arms around him and clung to him as they slowly came down from an amazing orgasm.

There were three women huddled together just outside the balcony and they were watching the young stud fuck Lanie and they were aching for some relief.

Abigail Baker (Abigail Hawk) turned and opening her robe, she let it slip from her body. She took a few steps and began walking up the three stairs to the soothing waters of the hot tub. She settled in and called out to her two friends, "Come on Joan, you too Dana. Don't let me have all of the tub to myself."

Joan Watson (Lucy Liu) and Dana (Laura Breckenridge) (S.4 Ep.10) looked to one another and in a flash they dropped their robes and joined Abby in the soothing bubbly water.

As soon as Joan lowered her body in the water, her long platinum blonde hair floated on the surface of the water, "Mmmm, this is amazing. I think that last encounter I had tightened the muscles in my neck and shoulders.

Abby scooted over beside her, "Come on Joan, turn your back to me and let my magic fingers do their thing. My husband comes home, he's a NYPD cop too, I massage him and he forgets all of the days worries; Frank loves them too, if you get my drift."

Joan did as she was asked and Abby's warm hands caressed her neck and shoulders and even though she was in the hot water, she felt goosebumps perk up all over her petite body. Joan rolled her head around, "Oh yeah Abby, that feels unbelievable."

Abby's fingers rubbed up and down her slender neck, and then down along the tops of her shoulders. She moved in a little closer, running her hands down her arms and all the way down to Joan's fingers. Her nimble fingers made Joan shiver, even though she was in the extremely hot water.

Joan lazily opened her eyes and saw Dana staring at the two of them. She licked her lips and squeezed her thighs shut tightly as she followed Abby's hands.

Abby leaned in closer to Joan and nuzzled her ear as she gently massaged her arms and shoulders, "Mmmm, what kind of perfume are you wearing Joan; it is so intoxicating?"

Joan just closed her eyes and moaned deeply. She shrugged, "I'm not sure what I put on today, I'm glad you like it though." She felt Abby's hands sweep across the top of her back, pushing her long wet hair over one shoulder. She felt Abby's fingers graze the swell of her breasts as her hands drifted down her sides. Joan turned her face towards Abby. She licked her full red lips; she closed her eyes and waited.

Abby knew what she was waiting for and lowering her face, she kissed Joan. At first they just grazed her lips; then she pressed in deeper, and harder. She darted her tongue inward and she let out a sigh when Joan's lips parted and she accepted Abby's tongue.

Joan opened her eyes briefly and saw that Abby was staring at Dana, there was lust in her eyes and it sent another shiver throughout Joan's excited body.

Abby became a little bolder as she reached around and cupped both of Joan's large floating breasts. She squeezed them gently, allowing the warm water to bathe them as Abby began massaging them too.

Abby pulled her mouth from Joan's and stared at Dana, "I just think Joan is so fucking sexy, don't you? I've always had a thing to Asian women and Joan is a prime example of Asian beauty and mystery." She cradled Joan's breasts in her hands and gently lifted them out of the water, "Just look at these tits, makes you want to nurse on them all evening, what do you think?" Her thumbs flicked out and danced back and forth across her dark, stiff nipples. She shifted in her seat and leaning in, she lowered her mouth and flicked her tongue over a nipple. She smiled when Joan arched her back, pressing more of tit flesh into her mouth.

Joan was really getting turned on, especially after watching Jack fuck Lanie; she was yearning for some release. Her wet fingers combed Abby's golden blonde hair and she bit her lower lip when Abby's mouth sucked the entire crown of her tit into her mouth. She arched her back as Abby stroked her breast and her teeth lightly nibbled on the dark, taut flesh. She released a loud grunt as she felt her aching pussy getting slicker, needing attention too.

Abby lifted her head; her lips were glistening with her saliva and were swollen from the sucking she was inflicting on Joan's ripe tit. She turned her head away from Joan and looked to Dana, who was sitting a few feet away. She stared at the gorgeous brunette, "Isn't Joan sexy and sultry?"

Dana has never been with a woman before tonight and she just stared at the two blondes, who were so much alike and at the same time, so different. She nodded slowly and replied in a whisper, "Oh yes, yes she is!"

Abby extended her hand to her and as if in a trance, Dana stood up and took two tiny steps and was standing before Joan. Abby guided her hand to one of Joan's floating breasts and released her hand.

Dana turned her hand and cupped one of Joan's gorgeous tits. Her other hand gently hefted the large orb in her palm and lifting it from the water, she lowered her head and as her lips parted, they closed around one of Joan's large, dark nipple. Dana's long curly sable brown hair was now floating on the surface of the bubbling water. Her tongue darted out and danced all around the stiff peak. She licked and sucked hard, like she was trying to get a taste of her breast milk. She wasn't releasing Joan's nipple and after a few seconds, she stared up into Joan's dark, lust filled eyes and Joan smiled.

Joan placed her hand under Dana's chin and drawing her lips from her tit, she guided her mouth to her own. Joan's other hand fluttered through Dana's hair and when she reached the wet portion, she crushed it in her hand and pulled her mouth tighter to her own. They kissed like two long-lost lovers. Joan's tongue traced Dana's bright red painted lips and as they parted, she dipped her tongue into Dana's oral cavity.

Dana captured Joan's bottom lip with her teeth and nipped lightly and she did it again when she heard Joan release a stifling groan. She pulled back, releasing Joan's lip as she dipped her head and began nuzzling Joan's neck. She opened her eyes and stared into Joan's with her own dark lust filled eyes.

Abby got back into the fray as her hand began caressing Joan's widespread thighs. She felt Joan tremble and she slipped her hand higher on Joan's leg. Her hand came out of the water and she grabbed hold of Dana's hand that was caressing Joan's breast, "I believe it's time for you to do a little more exploring, don't you? Aren't you curious to see how excited you can make her?"

Dana just stared at Abby and then looked to Joan. She allowed Abby to guide her hand beneath the water's surface. She tugged at it a little more and Abby ran Dana's hand up Joan's quivering leg to her fleshy, dark cuntlips. Dana's jaw dropped and she released a gasp when she felt Joan's delicate lips.

Abby guided Dana's fingers gently up and down Joan's fleshly lips, barely grazing the surface of her supercharged skin. She giggled when Joan jerked as her thumb came in contact with her hooded clit. Abby leaned in and whispered to Dana, "You see that, she likes it, why else would she shake like she is?"

Both Abby and Dana's fingers began exploring Joan's fat lipped pussy. Abby was about to kick up the action into high gear. She removed her hand from under the water and placing her hand under Joan's arm, she urged her up out of the water. She wrapped her arm around Joan's trembling body and guided her upward till her gorgeous bubble butt was seated firmly on the edge of the tub.

Joan's body glistened with tiny droplets of water and she extremely sexy. Her platinum blonde hair, half wet from being in the water clung to her dark skin and she swept if over her shoulder. She firmly planted her feet in the bucket seat of the hot tub.

Abby reached out and gently parted Joan's shapely legs. She turned to Dana and gave her a wicked grin, "Be my guest Dana, she's all yours."

Dana let out a tiny squeal and throwing her long wet dark locks over her shoulder, she lowered her head between Joan's legs. She let her breath bathe Joan's thick, dark lips. She pursed her lips and planted a soft kiss directly on the hooded clit before her. She slipped her tongue out and flicking it up and down, she exposed the hidden button. She sucked lightly drawing the stiff nub between her lips and her tongue and lips sucked and flicked at it over and over again. Dana was beyond excited as she released the clit she had in her mouth. She ran the tip of her tongue down the entire length of Joan's sloppy pussy. She darted her tongue in and finally got her first sampling of her sweet tasting juices. She gained in confidence and now closed her lips around her clit again, she stroked it with her tongue and now reached out and shoved two fingers deep into Joan's supercharged body.

Joan arched her back and groaned loudly as Abby got into the mix. She was kneading Joan's heavy breasts. She moved her head from one large tit to the other and smiled up at her as her tongue rolled around and around the large, dark aeroules.

Dana was feasting on Joan's honeypot and her lips, nose and chin were glowing from the juices she extracted from Joan's weeping pussy. She let out another grunt and licked deep into Joan's slick hole. She was getting more and more daring. She stared up at Joan and slowly slipped three fingers deep into her aching cunt. She twisted her fingers around and she smiled wickedly at Joan when she came in contact with her G-spot. She broke their eye contact and as she petted her sensitive flesh, she lowered he mouth and curled her tongue around and around her clit.

Joan was at wits end. She grabbed hold of Dana's head and crushed her head like a walnut with her strong thighs. She arched her back, nearly slipping from the edge of the tub and let out an ear-piercing scream. Joan came hard, sending a stream of her juices shooting out, bathing Dana' fingers, hand and wrist. Her face was covered in her creamy milky juices.

At the same time, Abby leaned in and planted a soul-searching kiss on Joan's mouth, cutting off her screams of pleasure. She kissed her through her entire climax and she pulled back as did Dana.

Dana, completely sedated, slipped off the edge of the tub and slipped once again into the hot soothing water.

Abby moved over to Dana and wrapping her arms around her, their tits mashed together as they kissed like long-lost lovers. Abby licked and sucked all of the juices covering Dana's face. She cupped her gorgeous ass and pulled back, I guess it is now your turn."

Dana looked to the weak Asian beside her and she gave her a cute devilish grin and looking back to Abby just nodded.

Across the room, Frank and Henry were working their Reagan magic on Eddie's mother, Lena Janko (Christine Ebersole). Frank and Henry both saw how magical Frank's impeccable assistant Abigail Baker turned both Joan and Dana into a quivering mass of sexual energy. Frank though as he looked at Lena, "Why not try the same tactic that worked so well for Abigail." He turned to Lena, "Why don't you sit up and let me try something. You look rather stiff here Lena."

She flashed him a huge grin, "I'd love that Frank. Just to let you know, your grandson in many ways is responsible for me being stiff. He's a real tiger and I hate to see how he performs once he get even more experience under his belt."

Henry scoffed, "You can thank me for that, Lena. It a trait that runs in the Reagan family."

She dropped her head, "Oh oh, I guess I'm in trouble now, seeing I have two of the Reagans to deal with... Mmmm, that feels fantastic Frank."

He began at the top of her shoulders. His hands were firm and had a steady rhythm as they kneaded their way across her muscles.

Henry wasn't about to be left out. He pushed Lena back against Frank and reaching down; he picked up her foot and began pushing into her instep with his thumbs. Before long both Frank and Henry were working in concert and had her feeling like all of her bones were vaporizing.

Lena closed her eyes; losing herself completely as they massaged her at both ends of her tightly wound body. After a while, her feet were like mush. Her shoulders, neck, back and head had been given a thorough treatment, better than the spa downstairs at the Plaza.

Frank's hands were working her middle back, he slid upward and gently slipped the bulky robe from her shoulders and it settled down around her waist. Frank slowed his movements when he heard Lena draw in a sharp breath. He resumed when he heard her release it.

Henry looked up and saw her naked from the waist up and he began steadily moving his hands northward. He brushed aside her robe that rested on her thighs.

Lena's legs moved but not in a blocking motion, just enough to squirm and let him know that she knew what he was doing down there.

Frank kept his hands where they were, the tops of his thick fingers just lightly caressing the flesh of her heavy hanging breasts. He knew without a doubt, at her age, her husband must have spent a fortune keeping her gorgeous body looking like a thirty-something, figure model.

Lena drew in another deep breath when she felt Frank's mustache graze the flesh at the nape of her neck. She shivered when she felt his hands in her thick blonde hair and moved it aside to kiss and nip at the flesh at the base of her skull. She knew what was to come next and she welcomed it and relished in the thought of having yet another couple of Reagan's. She could soon check them off the list, leaving just two of them and two of the female to finish her dance list.

Both Frank and Henry waited to see if she gave them the green light. They looked at one another as they both heard Lena let out a deep breath and when she released it, it was followed up by a long, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She gave them the green light and she leaned back against Frank. Her legs parted a little more, giving Henry the space to continue to his upward trek.

Frank's mouth resumed along her neck and sweeping her thick blonde hair from her ear, he nipped at the lobe and ran the tip of his tongue along the crease of her ear.

Henry moved his hand to her waist and untied her robe and with one swift movement, threw open her robe, in essence leaving her totally exposed to the two Reagan's. Henry dropped his hands and raked along the upper slopes of her thighs and he grinned up at the two of them as she parted her legs even more.

Frank's mouth moved to the other side and gave her neck and ear the same treatment. His hands circled around her trim body and closed around her firm, pert breasts. He used his fingertips to tease and tug at her stiffening nipples.

The more Frank nibbled at her flesh and teased her breasts, Lena's legs drifted even further apart, offering her ultimate treasure for Henry to feast upon. His hands worked their way further upward, massaging, kneading, stroking her upper thighs. He was encouraged when he felt her shiver and release a long groan, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss Henry, it's all for you and your son!"

Frank released one of her tits and his hand shifted upward and cupping her cheek, he turned her head and their lips met. It was a gentle kiss at first as they relished in the heat of their mouths on each other. His hands clapped down harder on her heaving breasts and his lips parted. His tongue moved past hers and met her tongue in her mouth.

Henry was seeded firmly between her widespread legs. He lowered his head and inhaled her intoxicating scent. Henry's lips closed on Lena's bulging clit at the top of her pussy.

Lena let out a gasp, but it was cut off as Frank increased the pressure of his lips on hers. She was gasping for air and drew in air through her nose. She felt a surge of excitement and returned Frank's kiss with the same intensity. At the same time below. She arched her back and she released another groan as Henry's hands slid beneath her and clutched at her ass, the ass of a thirty-five year old woman.

Henry pulled her upward and began feasting on her slick slit. He wormed his tongue between her tight lips and ran his tongue from clit to asshole. He shifted his hands and suddenly shoved his thumb up her ass.

The two Reagan's relinquished their hold on Lena and guided her back to the sofa, minus the robe that did nothing but serve as a sheet beneath her. Frank took a seat beside her and his fingers immediately resumed playing with her large, swollen nipples. He played with them as Henry wormed his way down between her outstretched legs once again. His tongue split apart her swollen cuntlips and he delved deep into her bubbly hole. He savored her tangy flavor, just knowing that a while ago, his great-grandson was savoring her too.

Lena closed her eyes and let them have their way with her. She was without for so long and tonight made up for the past several years. She just hoped they'd include her in their future sexual parties.

Frank was mesmerized by her tits; the tits he was massaging were incredible. He still couldn't believe they belonged to a woman of her age.

Henry wasn't about to leave his spot between her legs. It's been a while for him too and he didn't know the next chance he'd have to do this again. His tongue attacked her clit again, having it out in the open now, he flicked it up and down, side to side, causing her hips to move and swerve as she tried to make greater contact with his tongue. Henry began lapping away at her at an incredible pace. He was spurred on by her louder, more vocal sounds escaping from her throat. He needed to have her cum and he went for the golden ring.

Lena took it and began to spasm. She clutched at his head and let out a loud groan. She reached down, grabbed hold of Frank's head and pulled him to her and forced her tongue deep into his mouth. She thrashed around on the sofa and her climax coursed through her taut body and she fell back to the sofa. Her entire body was trembling and shaking as she tightened and released her muscles, some involuntarily.

Henry was smiling, no one could see, but he doubled his efforts as he sucked at her juicy hole and drank down all she could expel.

She couldn't take it any longer and she pushed his head as hard as she could; breaking the vacuum he had created. She groaned out, "Please, give a girl a chance to recuperate, I'm game, but I need a tiny break."

Frank chuckled and tapped his father on his bare shoulder, "I want some of that Pop."

She shook her head as she tried sitting up on her elbows, "Wait, please wait a minute or two. I'm not letting anyone get back down there until I get some feeling back in my legs! Holy Fuck Henry, that was fantastic, truly fantastic."

Henry sat back on the sofa, totally naked and just grinned up at her, "My pleasure, my dear!"

She patted him on the head, "Be a dear and help me up. If the two of you are adamant about continuing this, I'd much rather do it somewhere more private. I'm not a person who likes to put on a show; heaven knows you two already did." She got up and on shaky legs, she pulled at Henry's hand, "Let's find us a nice clean bedroom where we can spread out and I get to show you two what I can do to repay you both." She stopped and kissed Henry on the lips, "Mmmm, I do taste rather good, don't I?" She found an empty bedroom, one with the bed stripped and it was a nice large king sized bed waiting for the three of them. She stood alongside the bed, "Okay, who gets me first?"