Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie surprised Blake by turning in his grasp. She straddled his bulky, naked body. She planted her hands on either side of him and leaned back. She planted her gorgeous ass at the tip of his saliva stained cock. She flipped her hair around and growled out to Blake, "I want you to stick that fat cock of yours up my ass. I want my husband in my pussy. I want him to consummate this marriage. I want you both, and I want you in my pussy, but not before having Jamie make me his."

Blake flashed her a huge smile, "I couldn't agree more, are you sure you can take me in your tint butt?"

She giggled, "Jamie, his brother and his father, all with the same equipment have been there, so yeah, I can't wait to have you in my ass and Jamie in my pussy." She settled down and felt his thick stiff cock push past the outer ring. She let out a deep breath of air and relaxed. She followed it up with several more cleansing breaths and sank down. She shivered and quaked as she felt his cock sink deeper and deeper in her ass.

Jamie watched as Blake's fat cock disappeared in her tight ass. He crawled over to her and caressed her quivering legs. He caressed her slick legs and pulling at the garters, he stripped them off her legs and slipped both silky white stockings from her legs. He knelt between her sweaty thighs and gripping his cock, he swiped his huge cock up and down her slimy pussy. He pushed forward and consummated their marriage. He slid in deeper and deeper into her receptive pussy until his nuts were pressed against her spread ass cheeks.

Gwen knelt there watching the blonde bride being fucked in both of her holes, "Hey, have the three of you forgotten about me?"

Eddie was gasping as she was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She looked to Gwen and motioned for her to join the mass of arms and legs. "Come on Gwen, my mouth is still unused. Climb up here and let me show you how great I am at eating pussy." She leaned back against Blake and she shook as his hands came up and began mauling her tits. His hands were trapped when Gwen threw a leg over Eddie's body and lowered her butt to Blake's arms and hands.

Gwen scooted up a little and threw her head back as she felt Eddie's tongue began attacking her clit and juicy hole. Her long hair swished back and forth against Eddie's belly and pussy. Her hair was getting slick with Eddie's juices as it swiped across Jamie's cock as he pumped in and out of Eddie's cunt.

Eddie knew brides always remembered their wedding and wedding night, but this was one for the ages. She never, ever imagined anything like this and she would die remembering this night. She decided to concentrate on one person at a time. First off was her husband and she worked her talented cunt muscles. She knew after fucking Gwen for so long and having him watch Gwen and her and Blake and her, she knew she could get him off quickly. She wiggled her ass, but in doing that, she felt Blake into overdrive and before she knew it, she was climaxing again. Coating her husband's cock and adding more fuel to Blake's thick cock.

Gwen caressed Blake's chest and face as she rode Eddie's face. She was close to cumming too and when Jamie leaned over and slipped a finger up her tight butt, she lost it and began painting Eddie's face with her cunt juices. She trembled and shook and she rolled off of the threesome beneath her.

Blake attacked her tits once again and Jamie leaned forward and captured her mouth with his. He loved tasting Gwen's slimy juices all over her face as they ran down her chin. He pumped into her harder and faster, feeling Blake's cock between the thin membranes separating their two cocks. He forced his tongue into her mouth and he let out a grunt, "Oh yeah, yeah, Eddie, take my cum, I'm claiming you as my wife and me as your husband." He felt light-headed he came so hard, holding off for way longer than he thought he would. He filled her cunt to overflowing.

Blake felt Jamie's cock pulsating a few mere inches from his and he lost it too. He sent jet after cream jet of cum into her bowels. He was sweating from every pore on his body and he clung to her as he filled her ass.

Eddie was exhausted, after the oral beating she took from Gwen and the sucking on Blake was overwhelming. To top it off, being made a club sandwich between three of them sapped every ounce of strength from her satisfied body. She fell back and she was glad Blake wrapped his arms around her or she would have fallen off. She felt his cock as it continued to throb and pulsate, sending tiny tremors through her well-fucked body.

It had to be a good five minutes before anyone moved. Gwen was the first as she crawled over to Blake and Eddie and she caressed Eddie's sticky legs and lightly licked at the cum that oozed out of her two holes. After collecting more than a mouthful, she slid up her exhausted body and tapping her on the cheek, she kissed her and fed her the cum from her two lovers and her own.

Jamie was the first to slip off the bed and staggered to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and before long was joined by Gwen. They washed and cleaned every nook and cranny from each other's bodies and ended up with Gwen sitting on the side of the shower where there was a tiled seat. She accepted his cock and after she came hard, she grabbed his cock and let him paint her face and tits with another creamy load. They ended up washing again and as they left the bathroom, clean and dried off. They stopped and watched as Blake fucked Eddie, her legs and arms wound tight around his bulky body and just as Gwen took a seat beside them, he exploded, filling Eddie with his potent cum. She followed with an orgasm that rivaled any she had tonight.

After a few minutes, Blake slipped from the bed; he gathered Eddie in his arms and the two of them retired to the shower to wash and renew their senses as Jamie and Gwen did earlier.

The party was still going strong down in the ballroom where the reception was going on. Jack Reagan set his sights on his Aunt Erin and his cousin Nicky. He laid awake at nights imagining fucking the two of them and having them share his stiff cock. He walked over to Erin who was sitting at one of the tables, sipping a glass of scotch, neat. He put out his hand, "Could I have the next dance with the prettiest women in the room?"

She beamed up at him, she tossed her long dark brown locks from her neck and shoulder, "Why, I bet you say that to all the women, right?"

He grinned down at her and whispered, "Only the ones I want to spend the night with in my bed."

She drew in a deep breath, "Oh Jack, I can tell you are your father's son."

He looked over at Danny. He was romancing two women at the moment his partner, Maria Baez (Marisa Ramirez) and Molly Chavez (Stephanie Andujar)his love interest. She was also a convicted felon, arrested by Danny a couple years ago. She turned he life around and after he helped her with her younger brother, she repaid him and he willingly accepted. Her large fat lips were perfect when molded around his thick, long cock and he hoped to have it there again tonight, along with Maria riding his face at the same time.

Erin took Jack's hand, "I'll dance with you, but not promising any more than that."

He chuckled, "Oh, by the time the dance is finished, I'm thinking you'll be more than ready to rush up to the room I reserved in this hotel. Maybe we can have Nicky join us. You know I have enough for the both of you."

She shook her head, "Again, Danny's son, no doubt!" She took his hand and she was led to the dance floor. It was a slow dance and after a bit, she rested her head on his shoulder, "Mmmm, this is nice. I haven't had a young man to dance with in some time."

Jack turned his head and lightly pressed his lips to her bare neck and he felt her shiver and let out a tiny gasp. His one hand was on her waist and the other was holding her hand. He left her waist and slowly ran up her bare arm. He lightly raked his nails along her sensitive flesh and dipping lower, he ran beneath the low hanging material of her silky dress. He heard her release a moan as his fingertips brushed along the upper slopes of her tight ass cheeks.

She turned her head and let out a sigh, "Okay Jack, you win. This reception is getting a little boring anyways,. What do you say we collect Nicky had utilize that room you have in the hotel."

He nipped at her ear, "Sounds like an excellent idea." He pulled back and she looked down and saw the large lump in his pants. She giggled, "You better stay close behind me. I wouldn't want any of our guests to get the wrong idea."

Jack followed her to the table and looked to Nicky, "Wanna join us upstairs?"

She hopped up and followed the couple out of the room and once in the lobby, they found the elevator and as it closed, Nicky turned to Jack, "I saw what you were doing to my mother, do you have any for your horny cousin?" Her arms came up and wrapped around his neck. She plastered her petite, trim body to his and their lips met."

He pulled away, "I guess I am like my father. He had Molly with those fat lips to wrap around his cock and I have you Nicky. I always look at them and remember how great they feel sliding up and down on my fat cock."

She giggled, "Oh yesssss, Jack and I can't wait to feel it deep in my throat."

Before anything else could happen, the elevator reached their floor and Jack led the mother, daughter duo to his room.

Upon entering the room, Erin walked over to the large door wall and drew open the door allowing the warm air to filter in. Nicky turned and planted her hands on Jack's chest and grabbing hold of his tie, she pulled him down to her parted, plush lips.

Down in the hall, a number of groups began to pair off and it looked like the hotel was gonna have a number of rooms occupied by the guests of the wedding party.

Garrett Moore (Gregory Jbara), Franks's deputy commissioner and Sid Gormley (Robert Clohessy), Frank's assistant for police affairs were at a quiet table with Abigail Baker (Abigail Hawk), Frank's assistant and secretary and more and they were joined by Kelly Peterson (Bebe Neuwirth). She was an overseer to investigate wrong doings by the police in New York. She was a pain in Frank's ass. ,but on the other hand, a very, very good fuck for him when they both needed to blow- off a little steam, which was rather often.

For once it seemed like the flirting was being done by the two ladies and not the men. Garrett caught on quickly and when they got up to refill the glasses from the bar, Garrett looked to Sid, "Have you noticed how Abby and Kelly are sorta coming on to us?"

Sid scoffed, "I think you've had too much to drink. I know Abby is looking for some cock. With her husband's injury a year ago, she told me he just hasn't been interested in sexual relations, is how she put it. I think she just needs a good fucking."

Garrett chuckled, "Yeah, but Frank and her are doing it all the time when they work late. I know Kelly and Frank shack up regularly at her townhouse. I'd love to have her ride me. Her slender body really gets my cock stiff."

Sid nodded, "So what do you say we hint at getting a room and avoid the chance of getting pulled over for a DUI?"

Garrett pulled at his arm, "Follow my lead." Once back at the table, he handed them their drinks, "Would you two lovely ladies enjoy a dance, or a stroll around the lobby or better yet, a view of the park from one of the rooms on the upper floors of this fine hotel?"

A tiny smile slowly crossed her lips and she looked to Abigail and seeing no objection, she stood up, "I've never seen Central Park from the upper floors from this place, I think that would be intriguing, would you say Abby?"

Abby licked her lips, "Sounds like a plan, what are we waiting for?"

The four of them said their goodbyes and headed for the same elevators Jack used a few minutes ago. As the doors closed to the elevator. Abby came over to Sid and ran her hands up his chest, "I've always wondered how you performed in the sack, can't wait to see."

Beside them, Garrett was ravishing Kelly's mouth as his hands were roughly caressing her tight, tiny ass. Before it could progress any further, the door opened and the four of them separated. A couple entered and rode upward with them and as they got off at a couple floors before the foursome, they began to chuckle as the door closed again. Garrett led the other three to a suite he had on one of the upper floors and Sid was at the bar preparing a round as Abby snuck into the bathroom.

Kelly clung to Garret and followed him to the large sofa across from the bedroom, she stood before him, "How about showing me that view of the park?"

He looked her up and down, "Mmmm, I'm really enjoying the view I'm seeing here, but a promise is a promise." He got up and led her there.

Abby came out of the bathroom, her dress in hand, standing there in bra, panties, thigh-hi sheer black stockings and a pair of fuck-me high heels. She came over to Sid, "I lied, I've seen the view before, I much rather see what you have hiding in those pants for me."

He cleared his throat, "Oh fuck Abigail, you never showed any interest before, but I'm sure I can be accommodating."

She ran her hands up his chest and slipped the jacket off his shoulders, "I have to hide my attractions to the others in the department, unless we're at one of the parties, Frank gets a little possessive. Please, keep that to yourself. Now, how about getting some of these stuffy clothes off?"

In the hall downstairs, Frank saw Abigail and Kelly leave with Sid and Garrett. He couldn't complain, he had his old flame, Kelly Davidson( Andrea Roth) on his arm and couldn't wait to rekindle their torrid affair. He always regretted braking things off. He couldn't forget the times she used some inside info to further her career. He made a promise to himself to keep his personal and professional life separate if they were to go any further. He always loved how she sucked his cock and how her long, long blonde hair flew all about as she rode his cock. He hoped to see it again tonight, but he had another issue. On his other arm tonight was Kate Beckett and he knew she liked to swing both ways, perfect for tonight. He could use Kelly to his heart's content and after he climaxed, he could recharge his batteries as Kate feasted on the tall, lanky blonde.

Richard Castle was there too, but he gave up the idea of going to one of the rooms with his gorgeous wife tonight. Instead, he set his sights on Eddie's newest partner Rachel Witten (Lauren Patten). He loved how tiny she was, but at the same time had a toughness about her. She seemed so mousy, but sexy at the same time. He pointed her out to Alexis (Molly Quinn) and she was instantly attracted to her and the two of them tried to find a way to get her into a threesome with them.

The last of the guests who was milling around were a few of the older crowd. Just like at the bachelor party, Henry was huddled together with Martha Rogers (Susan Sullivan), Richard Castle's mother and Eddie's mother, Lena Janko (Christine Ebersole) and it was a sure thing that the three of them would end up together. Both Lena and Martha were all over Henry, he was game, but was keeping them on the hook, looking for someone younger. He was rather ashamed of himself, but his grandson only got married once and wanted to make the best of the night.

Back in the room with Jack, Erin and Nicky; Jack managed to rip his mouth from Nicky. He ran his fingers through Nicky's soft curly hair, "I could spend a lifetime kissing you, but I've invited Erin, your mother here to see the view and even though the view I'm staring down at now is incredible, I have to go and share the view with Erin."

Nicky nodded, "I'll give you a few minutes, after that, I can't promise you anything." She slipped into the bathroom and after freshening her make-up, she stripped naked, leaving just her high heels on. She opened the door and watched Jack and her mother on the balcony.

Jack was standing behind Erin, but he was not still. His hands were moving constantly setting off tiny fires in Erin's body with every touch, every caress. He lowered his head and feasted on her bare neck. With her hair pulled up in a bun, it gave him free rein along the slope of her neck. He nipped at her earlobe, moving to her shoulder and along her nearly bare back. He reached up and found the clasp on the halter dress and as he unhooked it, he drew it down, baring her from her waist up. He released the dress and it settled around her slender hips. He ran his hands from her flat belly up to the swell of her heaving tits. He cupped one and his other hand began to tease and play with the pimpled aeroule and stiff nipple.

Erin was gasping for air. The excitement caused by Jack's fingers, hands and his hard body pressed up behind her was making her mind go blank and all she could think of was how intense the feeling coursing through her body. He released one breast and reached up and guided her chin out towards the view.

Jack once again began to lick, kiss and tease the flesh of her neck, shoulder and collar bone. He attacked her sexy ear and stabbed at it, "Look Erin, look at how beautiful the park is. We know it is, but it isn't the safest place to be after dark. I feel the same about you. You are gorgeous beyond all known to man, but you are dangerous. I, or any man could get lost in your beauty and be under your spell. I would give up my freedom as a man, my every fantasy, because, you are my ultimate fantasy."

Jack slowly turned her around to face him. He cupped her face in his hands and lowered his lips to hers and it was a light-feathered kiss. His tongue slipped out and painted her lips and as he felt her lips part, he slipped in and finding hers, he danced across hers. His hands drifted to her hair and slowly picked at the pins and as her hair came undone, he combed his fingers through it. He tightened his fingers and pulled her face tighter to his.

Erin was getting hotter and hotter by the second. She felt his cock straining against his pants and pressing into her belly. She rotated her hips and groaned against it as she began humping his lump. She refused to stop kissing him as she increased the intensity of the kiss and her hands ran through his hair too.

Jack wanted more contact, but he was still dressed. He stiffened when all of a sudden he felt another pair of hands on his body. He knew it had to be Nicky, but he wasn't about to stop kissing Erin.

Nicky slipped to her knees and fumbled at his belt and the button on his pants. She nimbly unzipped his pants. She tugged his pants down and tore off his shoes. She pulled his pants off and returned quickly to his boxers and fought with the huge lump in his boxers. She pulled hard on the waistband and after clearing his huge cock, she pulled them off, taking his socks with them as she tossed them aside.

Erin took over and before Nicky could reach up and grab his cock, Erin's long slender fingers wrapped around his thick shaft. She moaned loudly into Jack's mouth and tugged at it roughly. She finally ripped her mouth from his and tore at his tie and shirt, "Get these fucking clothes off, I want skin on skin. Let's get off this balcony and get to the bed and I wanna play with this monster in comfort.

He turned and pulled her towards the bed. The two of them nearly tripped over Nicky who was still on her knees. He managed to get there and as he stood before the bed, he pulled off his shirt and now naked, he grabbed Erin by the hips and drew the dress off and it fell to her ankles. He stopped to stare at her luscious body. She was there in her panties and heels.

Erin reached out and ran her fingers along his chest and down to the erect cock pointing directly at her. She wrapped her fingers around it and stroked it several times. She released it and slowly sank back to the bed. She wiggled her finger at him, "Come on Jack, I need you to fuck me. Fuck me hard and let Nicky watch. I wanna let her see what she has coming to her."