Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate leaned in and closed her lips around one of Kelly's large, pink aeroule. Even though her breasts not the largest, her aeroules covered nearly the entire crown of her firm tits. The nipples were large too; the size of Kate's pinkie finger and they drew darker as they grew stiffer.

Kelly let out a loud groan and her entire body trembled as she clutched at Kate's gorgeous dark auburn hair. She was breathing heavily through her mouth as she looked at Frank and let out an even louder moan. She stared at him as he sat there naked, stroking his huge fat cock. A tiny smiled crossed her lips as she wiggled a finger at him and her dark hazel eyes grew darker as she watched him get up slowly and approach the two women locked in a heated embrace

Kate released the one huge crown she was sucking on and as she was about to close her lips over the other one, she saw Frank out of the corner of her eye. She giggled and looked up at Kelly, "I believe we both have something a lot juicier."

Kelly giggled, "Oh I'm not so sure about that. I have something between my legs that is extremely wet and juicy right now and if I know you, you're probably in the same shape right now."

Kate chuckled and nodded, "OH without a doubt, but I think we should let Frank here take care of that while we suck on his All Day Slo-Poke!" She broke away from Kelly and they both turned to Frank.

They grabbed hold of his arms and nearly threw him to the turned-down bed. They climbed up to join him, but as Kelly hovered over his huge cock, Kate went after Kelly. She managed to slip the dress off her lush hips and off her long, shapely legs. She tore at her dress too and it joined Kelly's on the floor. She grabbed hold of Kelly's hips and easily slipped her tiny thong off her pussy and she stared at the tiny golden bush between her widespread legs. She was right, she was extremely wet, her bush was matted down and the hairs were turning darker from her creamy juices.

Kelly opened her mouth to envelope the beat red head of Frank's cock. And just as she tightened her lips around the fat head, her let out a gasp and released his cock. Her head rolled back as she suddenly felt Kate's mouth and tongue on her overheated and extremely sensitive cunt.

Kelly was out of this world excited and she felt like her entire body was afire. With Frank's cock in her mouth and Kate's tongue and fingers working her sloppy cunt, she was already on the verge of an orgasm.

Kate licked up and down the entire length of her fleshy cuntlips. She stopped to inspect it and found it just like hers. She sucked on the thick lips and shoved two fingers into her tight hole. She was so wet, Kate's fingers driving in and out were making slurping and sucking sounds. She drank down the juices as Kelly exploded in her mouth.

Kelly threw her head back, sending a waterfall of blonde hair all over Frank's squirming legs. She took his cock deep into her mouth, but unlike others in their group, she wasn't experienced enough to deep throat him. She gagged and pulled back, sending a river of saliva all over his cock and her fist.

Frank wanted to watch and he swept her hair from her face so he could see what she was doing. He saw Kate smiled up at him and he winked back at her.

Kate pulled her shining face from between her lush thighs and giggled, "Oh Frank, I do believe we found a new candidate for our select group. I can see she takes to multi-orgasmic sex and she'll fit in perfectly."

He nodded and put her fingers to his lips. He knew she was too, but wanted to really get her off several times and see herself just how slutty she was.

Back in the room with Danny, Molly and Maria, they were linked together. Danny had Molly exactly where he wanted her. He was obsessed with her fat, puffy lips. They were coated in red lip-gloss and it made them look even larger. He leaned back and watched as her long glossy black hair enveloped his chest, belly and crotch. He swept it aside and shivered as he saw those thick lips clinging to his shaft as they molded to his cock. He saw tiny bubbles forming around her plush lips and it made his cock even stiffer.

Maria was between the outstretched legs of Molly and she, just like Kate was surprised to see a full patch of black hair covering Molly's cunt. It was already very, very wet and matted down from her cunt juices. Maria savored the sweet taste of her pussy and the smell was so erotic, it made her own cunt sloppy and her mouth water. Her fat, thick tongue swept up and down and making a pathway she swallowed the creamy juices that oozed out of Molly. She shoved three fingers into Molly's tight hole and twisting them around as she fucked her, she scraped over and over again against the fleshy inner walls of her cunt. She made her cum hard and as she attacked her clit, she was sent into the stratosphere as an even strong orgasm course through her trim body.

Danny was feasting on Molly's large tits and looked on as he wanted to sample Maria's too. He was tired of just lying there watching; he wanted some action too. He reached out and caught hold of Maria's thighs. He pulled on them until he had her parted legs over his head. They now officially had a tiny daisy chain and he loved every second of it.

After a few moments, Maria released Molly and just rode Danny's cock. Maria was grinding her cunt against Danny's invading tongue. Pretty soon she felt his tongue buried deep in her bare pussy.

Molly was sucking on his cock like a total slut. He wanted to watch her fat lips sliding up and down his cock, but he managed to relent, eating Maria was a lot more fun and enjoyable. He doubled his efforts when he heard Maria's moans filing the room.

Maria was on the verge of cumming and he felt Molly's mouth release his cock. It gave him a moment to focus on Maria's juicy cunt. He grabbed onto her clit and sucked it between his lips, using his tongue he flicked it back and forth.

Maria screamed out as she started cumming and she rolled off of him and it left him lying there watching as Molly threw her leg over his body. She grabbed hold of his huge cock and slowly settled down on it. Danny sucked in a lungful of air and bit down on his lip as the pleasure of her tight, juicy cunt enveloped his cock. He reached up and began playing with her large dark nippled tits. He loved how dark her aeroules were. On a Hispanic woman they were nearly black and he loved how the aeroules pimpled up and the thick tips were stiff and black. He watched her bite her thick lower lip and he nearly lost it.

Molly began bouncing up and down at a furious pace and it made her large tits bounce up and down and sway from side to side. She threw her head back sending a waterfall of black hair down her back. She screamed out, "Oh fuck me Danny, harder, yes, yes, I'm cumming!"

Danny grabbed her brown hips and thrust up hard into her slimy cunt and as he saw her juices and creamy cum coating his cock. He pulled her hard to his cock and the root of his cock caused her orgasm to grow stronger and she fell against him. She kissing him hard and those plush lips at both ends nearly caused him to cum.

After a couple moments he rolled her off of him and he looked to Maria, and she grinned at him, knowing exactly what was coming and she welcomed it. She scooted closer to him and reaching out for him, she guided him between her plush dark thighs. She welcomed him as she felt his huge cock sink deep into her juicy cunt. It slipped in easily after cumming from his incredible tongue. She looked up at him with those dark eyes and they turned lusty as she pulled his mouth down to hers. She sucked on his tongue as she felt him bottom out in her tight cunt. She groaned and then a whine as he drew out and pushed back in deep again and again.

He kicked it up a notch as he slammed into her to the point of a machine. He felt her arms and legs wrap around his body and he loved how her hard nippled tits crushed against his. He felt her nails digging into his back and he arched up and latched onto one of her dark stiff nipples. He threw his head back and started cumming deep inside of her.

Maria felt him filling her cunt with his hot sperm and it triggered an orgasm so hard, she screamed out and nearly scared Molly.

Molly was behind watching Danny continue to pump his cum into her and saw their mixed juices coating his cock. She was fingering her cunt and twisting a nipple as she was breathing heavily through her mouth.

Danny finally withdrew from Maria and flopped down on his back and watched as Molly dipped her head and began licking the cum that oozed out of Maria's pretty pussy.

Maria looked to Danny and giggled, "I think we have another recruit to our group. We have to let Rick and Kate know, what do you think?"

He chuckled, "Oh yeah, I wasn't sure about her with another woman, but watching her now, she's a natural."

Molly rose up from between Maria's sweaty thighs , throwing her long black hair over her back, "AH, listen, I am here, don't you think I'd like to be asked? But first I need to know what the fuck you're talking about."

Danny wrapped a thick hand about the nape of her neck and kissed her, tasting Maria's and his cum on her lips, "Oh don't you worry about it, I'm positive you'll love it."

Back up one floor again, the three of them had their fill of oral sex and wanted some serious fucking and Kate took the lead. She slipped out from between Kelly's bush and grabbing her by the hips, she urged her to flip over. She tightened her grip on Kelly's womanly hips and guided her up when her mouth had just been. She grabbed hold of Frank's saliva stained cock and she slapped at the fleshy lips of Kelly's cunt hidden behind her blonde bush.

Kelly planted her hands on Frank's chest and throwing her long curly blonde hair over her back, she stared down at Frank and grinned down at him, "Oh fuck Frank, it has been far too long since I welcomed that monster of yours into my cunt. I'm gonna ride you till I explode and cum all over that gorgeous cock of yours."

Frank grinned up at her, "So what's keeping you, I'm more than ready and can't wait to suck on those gorgeous tits of yours while you ride me."

She let out a groan as she lodged the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She took a long cleansing breath and slowly lowered her pussy. Her cunt muscles tightened and flexed as she began panting and wiggling. Her hands were flush on his chest as she felt Kate behind her.

Kate was massaging Frank's swollen nuts and dipping her head, she licked at the puckered hole not being used at the moment. She chuckled, "Oh yes, Frank, perfect for our group." She darted her tongue in and out of Kelly's asshole and heard her let out a squeal. At the same time Frank's hands gripped Kelly's hips and pulled her down until her fine ass was resting on his outstretched legs.

Kate lowered her head, not wanting to release her starred hole. She pulled her tongue out and as Frank bucked up and down, fucking her fine pussy, Kate shoved a finger into her asshole.

Kelly let out a shriek and leaned over offering her tits to Frank and giving Kate easier access to her asshole. She was on the verge of an orgasm. With her bent over it gave Frank the space to pick up the pace, fucking her luscious pussy. He feasted on her firm tits, and Kate did the same with her ass. She screamed out and tightened her grip on Frank's head, crushing it to her tits. She started cumming, bathing his fat cock with her juices. She clung to him as every muscle in her body strained and relaxed as she went limp.

After a few minutes, Frank guided the limp body to the bed beside him and he was staring at Kate, who took the opportunity to spin around and point her luscious ass at Frank. She looked back and wiggled her ass, "Come on Frank, my turn. I want that fat cock of yours in my pussy, fuck me doggy and fill me with your cum."

He grinned at her and as if in slow motion, he rose up on his knees and grabbing her hips, he buried his cock in her in one swift motion.

Kate let out a squeal, "Oh fuck, too long, much too long since the last time. Come on Frank, fuck me, fuck me hard. No holding back, give it to me till I can't see straight!"

He grunted and gripping her by the hips, he gave it too hard, hard, fast and deep. The sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh filled the room and the entire bed shook as he slammed into her. He reached up and gathering a fistful of her hair in his hand, he pulled back as he fucked her as hard as he could. He was dripping in sweat and he looked to Kelly, "Get down there and kiss her, she gave it to you, time to repay her."

Kelly scrambled to her knees and swept the few locks not in Frank's fist away from her face. She leaned in and the two lanky women kissed like two long lost lovers and before long, she tore her mouth from Kate's. She rolled over onto her back and pulling at Kate, she attacked her swaying tits.

Before long, Frank and Kate were on the verge of an orgasm. He watched as Kelly's hand snaked downward and began tickling Kate's clit.

Kate growled out as she stared cumming. Her cunt muscles milked Frank's cock and she got what she wanted. She felt Frank's cock expand and swell and all of a sudden he exploded and began pumping his huge load deep in her quaking pussy.

He pulled at Kate and as she turned her head, he kissed her hard, "Yeah, I think you're correct, she's a prime candidate to join our group."

Afterwards the three of then showered together and went as it again. They explained to her their group and she was excited about being asked to join.

While all of this was happening, down in the banquet hall the last of the guests were leaving. Rick Castle guided Alexis (Molly Quinn), his daughter and a new woman, Eddie Janko's partner, Rachel Witten (Lauren Patten) towards the lobby where he had a limo waiting. As they climbed in Rick was stopped by his mother, Martha Rogers (Susan Sullivan). "Richard, are you heading home now?"

He turned and saw her, "Yes Mother I am. I'm taking Alexis and our new friend Rachel with us, why?"

"Be a dear and let the three of us join you. I have Henry Reagan and Eddie's mother, Lena Janko (Christine Ebersole) with me. We were gonna go back to the loft for a late night drink."

Rick looked to Alexis and shrugged, "Sure,why not, more the merrier." He helped the three older guests into the limo and before long they were pulling up to the building. They all got out and took the elevator up to his loft. Once there, he made all six of them a drink and before long, the six broke off into two groups of three.

Martha looked to Henry and Lena., "Come on you two, I'll show you around upstairs." She looked to Rick, ""See you in the morning kiddo, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Rick scoffed, "Well Mother, that doesn't leave too much, does it."

Martha, Lena and Henry made their way up the stairs to her portion of the loft. Once there, Lena and Martha pushed Henry to her bed and attacked him. Lena worked on his tie and shirt, while Martha removed his shoes, socks and jumped higher to his pants. She got them open and as Lena removed his shirt, Martha tugged at his pants and once gone, she worked at his boxer shorts.

Lena was waiting and as soon as his cock was revealed, she immediately fisted it an stroked it hard.

Henry was trying to regain some of his faculties and he grabbed hold of Lena's curly blonde hair and guided her to his cock. He pushed downward and she willingly parted her lips and took the large bloated head into her mouth.

Below, Martha pushed his legs apart and dove in and sucked at his large sack. She pushed at Lena's fist and her lips were plastered to the root of his cock. She slid upward and as Lena released his cock, she moved higher and as she met Lena, they left Henry's cock and they began kissing one another.

Henry cleared his throat, "Aw ladies, why am I the only one naked here, I wanna see some skin."

Martha stood and reached back and released the zipper on her dress. It fluttered to the floor and she skimmed out of her panties and released her bra. She stood over him, her hands on her hips, "Is this what you wanted to see, Henry?"

He growled out and grabbed her and pulled her to the bed. He crawled back until his entire body was on the bed. He pulled her upward and positioned her bare, hairless pussy to his mouth. He shoved his tongue deep into her juicy hole as his hands clutched at her ass cheeks.

Lena crawled off the bed and quickly removed her two piece salmon colored suit. She slipped the skirt off and took her panties with it. She removed her bra and massaged her full firm tits. She was happy she used her husband's money to get breast augmentation. She climbed back onto the bed and resumed sucking his cock,. She looked up and watched Henry's active tongue teasing and licking Martha's huge blood red clit. She groaned when she saw him shove two fingers deep into her cunt and as he pulled them out, they were covered in her slimy, creamy juices. She began sucking Henry's cock like a house-afire and she was playing with her cunt at the same time. She needed a release. She pulled her mouth off his saliva covered cock and straddling his thighs, she grabbed his cock and slowly sank her tight cunt to his erect cock. She went slowly as his huge Reagan cock split her in two and stretched her to the max.

Lena leaned over and wrapped her arms around Martha and pulling her back, she turned her head and kissed her like a long lost lover. All three of them were moaning as Henry felt Lena slide her tight cunt up and down his cock. He shoved two fingers in Martha's cunt and his thumb entered her ass. He felt her cunt quiver around his fingers and she groaned into Lena's mouth as she started cumming. She bathed Henry's face and fingers with her cream

Lena clung to Martha as she raced towards a climax as each downward movement, she felt Henry''s cock scraping against her G-spot. She haven't felt that in years and she was unable to hold off any longer and she exploded and coated his cock with her cream. Her cunt clung tightly to his cock and she felt him swell up and explode. Henry pumped his potent cum deep into her juicy cunt and he groaned out, nearly suffocated as Martha ground her cunt to his face, a second even stronger orgasm wracked her slender body. She rolled off of him and fell to the bed gasping for air.

Eventually Lena slipped from him and gathered Martha in her arms. Henry joined them and before long the three older lovers fell asleep, rested and totally satisfied.

In the living room, Rachel was sitting squarely on Rick's lap. She had her arms around his neck and they were locked in a passionate kiss.

Alexis stood off to the side and looked on. She knew she would get her chance at both of them soon enough.

Rick pulled back and stared at slender raven haired police officer. He swept a stray lock of hair that slipped out from her severe bun. He smiled down at her, "You know Rachel, ever since I spotted you at the reception, I was wondering what you would look like with your hair down." He leaned down and feasted on her bare neck and he felt her shiver, "I'm not sure if I want it down. This way, I can get at the sensitive skin on your neck and ears, but I can't resist." He reached up and plucked away at the pins that held her tight bun atop her head. As it began to tumble down he swept his fingers through it and cupped her face while doing it.

Rachel was breathing heavily through her mouth, her bright red lip-gloss was shining as she licked her lips, "I've always had a thing about a man, or in Alexis' case, a woman playing with my hair, it has always been a turn on for me." She raked her fingers through Rick's hair as she plastered her lips to his again. She groaned when she felt his hands unhooking the black strap on her halter dress.