Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was beyond excited and as he mauled Alexis' huge, milky white tits, he started cumming. He couldn't hold back as the two redhead kissed and played with each other's bodies.

When Alexis felt Joe cumming, it triggered one for her too. It wasn't overwhelming, but for the first of the night, it was decent.

Martha was way past that and after Henry's expert tongue finished her first and second orgasm. the one she was experiencing now from his large shaft was the crowning finish for her. She clung to Alexis as she groaned out that she was cumming.

Henry, just like Joe was at the end of his rope and as he watched the two redheads making out and feeling Martha losing it, he did too. He sent blast after blast of his heavy cum deep into the redhead's quivering body.

They both fell against their prone lovers and rained kisses all over their partners.

With everyone working out their first couplings, the guys began milling around, pouring out drinks and refreshments for all of the women who were basking in the glow of their first encounter of the night.

Molly was clinging to Jamie and Danny after having the orgasm of her life After being filling at both ends and savoring their semen, she was trying to see who she would experience next.

Molly looked to Danny and gave him a long hot kiss. She pulled back and gave him a sexy wink, "So help me out here Danny, who do you suggest I try out next?"

Danny gave her a little kiss and looked around, "Wow, that is a loaded question. First of all, if you don't want to trash our relationship please stay away from Anthony. He is my long time sworn enemy. I think Erin brought him here just to piss me off." He looked around and knew she should stay clear of his dad for at least now. With her past record, the last thing she needs is to lock horns with Frank. She already had Sean and Jamie.

Little did he know that Molly had set her sights on Frank, but didn't want him to know, "Well Danny, any suggestions?"

He nodded, "If you want a real good time and laugh a lot, the guy who just gave Eddie an incredible orgasm, you can't go wrong, go over there and talk to Rick Castle. Just tell him you love the Derrick Storm and Nicky Heat books and you'll be on your back before you know it."

She giggled, "Oh Danny, that is why I love you." She kissed him and hopping she moved over to Rick. See whispered in his ear, "Would you please autograph my Nicky Heat novel?"

He turned around and looked past her to Danny, he chuckled, "I would but I don't see any books around here. What do you say we slip over there and talk about why the hell you are stuck with Danny Reagan?"

She giggled, "Wow, Danny said you were funny, let's go."

Kate stood up, and shook her head. She was wearing just a tapered dress shirt, it was open, and totally unbuttoned. She hugged Molly and pulled away, "Why don't the two of you get acquainted, I'm gonna head to the kitchen for a drink and some snacks, can I get either of you anything?"

As Molly sat beside Rick, they both shook their heads. What they wanted were each other and no snack or beverage was going to change that. Rick was distracted by the caterer and by the time he returned, he found Molly hanging all over Frank. He found the other gorgeous Hispanic seated alone, sipping on a beer. He sat down beside Maria and they were soon talking and laughing like old friends. They spent time together at his compound, but that was a while ago and watching Sean banging Maria, all he could thing of was getting back into her too.

While Rick was with the catered, Kate headed to the kitchen and found Jamie leaning against the counter, sipping a beer. He saw her and grinned back, "Wow, I was wondering if I'd have a chance talk with you this evening."

She chuckled, "Just talk, I was hoping for a little more. So tell me, how are you liking married life?"

Just then a naked Eddie came strolling into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Jamie's neck, "Yeah Jamie, tell us, how are you liking married life?"

Jamie wound his arm around her and patted her tight, bubble butt, "I have to say, it surpasses all of my expectations."

Kate moved to the other side of Eddie and wrapped her arm around her upper body and cupped one of her large breasts and squeezed lightly, "So Eddie, what is you assessment of married life so far?"

"I love it, especially when Jamie and I have such gorgeous distractions as you, Kate!" She turned towards her and as their lips met, Eddie's hand slipped in the gaping shirt she was wearing and toyed with her stiffening nipple

Jamie looked on as he released Eddie's ass and dipping his head, he nuzzled Kate's neck and feeling her shiver, he closed his teeth around her sexy ear and tugged lightly at her lobe.

Kate broke the kiss with Eddie and kissed Jamie. As their tongues fenced back and forth, she let out a gasp. Eddie sank to her knees and wrapping her arms around Kate's waist, she drew her dark, fleshy lips to her waiting mouth.

Jamie slipped the shirt off of Kate's body and breaking the kiss, he lowered his head to her gorgeous breast and closed his lips around one fat, dark tip.

Kate was being double teamed and she was loving every second of it. She let out a shriek when Jamie gripped her waist and lifting her, he planted her tight ass on the countertop. He stood between her legs and ran his hands up and down her slender legs. He was glad when she leaned forward and cupping his head, they kissed with more passion then before.

Eddie hopped up on the counter beside Kate and her hands ran along her tapered back and into her lush, thick auburn locks. She tugged at her hair and she giggled when Kate tore her mouth from Jamie's and immediately locked lips with Eddie.

Jamie stood there, his cock was as stiff as could be and watched as his new bride and his favorite mate at the parties kissed before him. He caressed her firm tits and ran his hands down her flat belly. He sank to his knees and nipped at her trim thighs and inhaled her intoxicating scent. He gripped her hips and urged her to the edge of the counter. He slowly licked her from the base of her pussy. He moved upward, darting in-between her dark, fleshy lips. He stiffened his tongue and shoved it deep into her juicy fragrant hole. He wiggled his tongue drawing out a tongue full of her cream. He swallowed it down and returned for more. He slid his tongue upward and when he captured her clit, he flicked it back and forth.

Kate couldn't control her lower body movements. Her ass came off the counter and even though she continued to kiss Eddie, her hands clutched at Jamie's head and held it there.

Eddie slowly drew away from Kate and pushing her hair aside, she attacked the same areas Jamie did a few minutes ago. She looked down and watched her husband licking and sucking loudly at Kate's gorgeous cunt and her mouth watered hoping she could get a shot at it too.

Jamie was rewarded with a dose of heavy cunt cream as Kate released a shocking, quick orgasm. She clutched at his head and held it tight to her spasming pussy. She knew he was good at what he did and as her orgasm continued, she felt Jamie lessen his attack on her pussy. She was glad he slowed his sucking and she slowly calmed down. She let out a shriek when Jamie hopped up and wrapping his arms around her waist, he drew her up off the counter and spinning around planted her on the large, sturdy kitchen table.

A naked Eddie hopped off the table and rushed to move the bottles and snacks off the table. She gathered them all and placed them on the counter they just vacated.

By the time Eddie had it cleared, Jamie slipped the shirt from Kate's naked form and guided her back to lay flat on her back. He hovered over her and drew her to the edge of the table.

Kate struggled to sit up on her elbows. Her eyes showed the lust building there and she licked her lips and tossed her head back. She looked to Eddie and winked, inviting her to join the two of them. She looked back to Jamie and let out a gasp when she saw him gripping his cock and began to slide it up and down her fleshy lips. She released a groan as she watched Jamie's fat, stiff cock slowly disappeared into her body.

Kate arched her butt off the table and closed her eyes and fell back to the table as she felt Jamie sink his cock totally into her. She felt him bottom out and her eyes flew open when she felt the table shift. She grinned broadly as she saw Eddie climbing up on the table. She reached out and guided Eddie to sit on her face.

Eddie was shaking just thinking about Kate's mouth, tongue and hands on her body. She straddled Kate's upper body and stared down at Jamie as he slid in and out of Kate's body. She looked down at Kate and she stifled a groan as Kate's tongue darted out and began licking at her tight lipped pussy.

Eddie reached down and began caressing Kate's upper body. She tweaked and tugged at her ripe, stiff nipples. Her mouth watered thinking about sucking on them. She closed her eyes as Kate sank her tongue into Eddie's cunt. She began shaking harder as Kate's lips closed around Eddie's stiff, blood-red clit.

She opened her eyes and watched as Jamie pumped in and out of Kate faster, going deeper. He drove into her so hard the table moved with every thrust. As he did, it shoved Kate's mouth harder against Eddie's sensitive button.

Kate lapped at Eddie's cunt; she gripped her tight, bubble butt and as she exploded around Jamie's cock, she clutched at Eddie's ass cheeks.

Eddie looked at Jamie and knew he was cumming too. She knew that look so well. She saw Kate's cunt jerking as she came around her husband's cock. She lost it as Kate finished her off when Kate released her ass and shoved two fingers into her spasming pussy. She stroked her inner walls and sent her over the top.

Jamie is awe as he watched Kate bring his wife to a climax. Only someone as experienced in this could have someone cum inside of them, cum themselves and still have the ability to concentrate on their charge and bring them to the finish line as well.

After the three of them regained their faculties, they huddled together as others throughout the house continued on their quest for sexual fulfillment. Jamie and Eddie kisses and caressed Kate. Jamie ran his hands up and down Kate's slender back, "We wanted to thank you personally for gifting your compound in Hampton for our Honeymoon."

She giggled, "I think what you two just gave me was thanks enough, but you two are welcome. Do either of you know what Alexis is planning for the Fourth of July party?"

They both shrugged, even though Alexis already contacted them and they assured Alexis they would be there.

Back in the living room Danny came over to where Nicky was curled up on one of the sofa chairs. She had her knees drawn up as she looked around, watching as others were in the midst of having monkey sex. He sat on the arm of the chair, "Are you okay Nicky?" She looked up at him and shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so. I was looking forward to this evening, and being with Jack was something I was looking forward to. I know he's your son, but he's overthinking things. He was so wrapped up on making me cum and getting his rocks off, it was more like using a checklist and checking them off. He is good at what he does, but it's like doing it with a machine. He doesn't show any emotion, just.... I don't know!"

Danny leaned down and hugged her, "You Nicky is a woman that needs to to cherished and made love to, not at. You have to realize he's young and seeing his grandfather satisfying two women at the same time, watching me, his father, just caressing a woman while his uncle brings her to orgasm. Well, he's overwhelmed and thinks he has to compete. Give him time, he'll be better. Believe or not, Sean, who has just turned eighteen is more of a accomplished lover than Jack. Just ask Molly, Maria or your mother."

She smiled, "Oh I know first hand how good he is. That is why I agreed to be Jack's date. I guess I overestimated Jack."

Danny leaned over and placing his finger under her chin, he tipped her head back and placed a soft tender kiss on her lips. He heard her let out a tiny gasp and then a moan. He pulled back, "What do you say we head upstairs, just the two of us and have the sexual encounter you were hoping for and you deserve?"

She grinned and her dark eyes sparkled with yearning and grew darker with lust almost instantly. She licked her thick, puffy lips and nodded, "Sounds like a offer I can't and won't pass up." She unraveled her legs from the chair and standing there naked, she took her Uncle Danny's hand and let him upstairs to his old room, the same room she used when she spent the night at her grandfather's.

A naked Nicky started up the stairs followed by Danny who licked his lips anticipating that lush body on his old bed, squirming under him as he made her feel the way she deserved to feel.

Back in the living room, Alexis eyed the two brothers and she overheard the conversation between Nicky and Danny. She knew Sean was experienced beyond his years and Jack was a text book fucker. She knew the two of them together would take her to the promised land and she got up off the sofa and drifted over to Sean. She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the large mattress on the floor, "Wait here, I have to get reinforcements." She grabbed Jack who was stuffing his face with some cheese and crackers, "How would you like to try and stuff a couple of these in your mouth instead of cheese?" She hefted her tits in her hands.

Jack grabbed her hand and pulled her roughly to his naked body. She broke free and shook her head, "Follow me, we're having a threesome with the guest of honor."

He groaned and she shook her head, "It's that or you can go back to the cheese."

He followed her and as she settled down on the mattress she looked up at him, "Either join us or cut anchor and float away."

Jack took a spot on the opposite side of the gorgeous redhead.

She turned towards Jack and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sean came up behind her and stroked the milky white skin of her back. He moved closer and peppered her creamy skin with wet, soft kisses.

Alexis turned in Jack's embrace and kissed Sean. She knew he deserved it for not pressing things as much as Jack was doing. She broke the kiss and looked over her shoulder at Jack.

While Alexis was looking at Jack, Sean didn't miss a beat as his lips moved to her shoulder and feasted on her slender neck. Her eyes turned lusty as she licked her puffy lips. She released a tiny groan when Sean turned her towards him and drew her lush curves to his naked body. His hands ran down her plush curves and caressed her pure white cheeks.

She turned in his grasp and looking at Jack, she rotated her ass, grinding it lustfully against Sean's raging hard-on. She was rolled onto her back and Sean leaned over her and she giggled and began nipping at his puckered nipples. She nipped at them when she saw him shiver and shake.

Her hand reached down and closed around his stiff shaft and stroked it several times. She kissed him with more intensity as her thumb rolled over the leaking head, spreading his pre-cum over his shaft, making her hand glide up and down with ease.

Jack was put on the sidelines and just sat there watching his younger brother work over the gorgeous redhead.

Alexis broke free from Sean's embrace and looking at Jack, she winked and turned back to Sean. She scooted lower and turned her attention to Sean's cock. She began licking the underside like a lollipop or a taste scoop of ice cream. She soon had the entire shaft coated in her slippery saliva. Alexis released a tiny moan as she began to swirl her tongue around the blood red head. She stabbed at the hole at the tip and drew the entire head between her bright, pink lips. She drew in a deep breath and slowly lowered her head, enveloping the shaft, taking more and more into her warm, wet mouth. She tried to smile, but her lips were spread wide from his girth. Her nose was pressed against his heaving belly. She drew back a little and changed her angle of attack and she knew Jack see her cheeks billow out from his cock poking at her cheek from inside her mouth. She again took a deep breath and took his entire length into her mouth and throat again.

Sean's eyes rolled back in his head as he fisted the long, silky red hair of hers in his hands. He was gasping for air, "Oh fuck Alexis, you have the best mouth I've ever encountered. Suck it, suck it hard and fast."

She pulled back and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace, just as he requested. She locked eyes with Jack as she popped Sean's cock out of her mouth and went back to swirling on just the swollen head. Alexis continued that for quite a while. She giggled and once again took him into her throat and Jack could see his brother's cock swell in her throat.

Sean combed his fingers through her gorgeous locks and Jack could tell that Sean was having a difficult time controlling himself from cumming in her mouth. He wanted her bright pink pussy that he saw glistening with her cream juices.

Alexis must have noticed that too, and she let out a groan and popped his shaft from her oral cavity. She looked to Jack, "I have to say Jack, I'm impressed you have the strength to restrain yourself from leaping in and joining us. You do want to join in, don't you?"

He chuckled, "I'm not going to lie. I've had the urge more than once just watching you suck on Sean's cock."

She giggled, "Come closer Jack, you'd be surprised how ambidextrous I can be when it comes to handling two cocks at the same time." She stroked them with both hand her saliva still coating her lips, she dropped her head and let those lips enveloped Jack's equally large cock.

Jack looked to Sean as she worked over Jack's cock. He saw Sean close his eyes and groan as Alexis stroked Sean's slippery cock as she continued sucking at Jack. She was good, really good.

Alexis popped her mouth off of Jack's cock as she resumed stroking them both again. She released a giggle, who gets to fuck me first?"

Jack looked to Sean, "Well it is his special day, let the birthday boy go first."

Sean smiled, "Thanks bro, I'm not gonna pass up the offer." He reached for Alexis, but she was already moving. She straddled his outstretched body and reaching behind her, she positioned the head of his cock at her weeping slit.

Sean grabbed hold of her gorgeous, lily white ass cheeks and eased her ass downward. She moaned loud and low as she slowly impaled herself on the birthday boy's stiff shaft. She slid down until she had him completely buried in her tight, wet pussy.

Alexis threw her head back, sending a waterfall of red hair down her back till it swished back and forth on his legs," Oh Sean, fuck me, fuck me like the dirty slut that I am!"

Sean wasn't about to disappoint the gorgeous redhead. He clutched at her gorgeous ass and pulling her cheeks apart, began pumping in and out of her at a furious pace.

She leaned forward and crushed her large swaying tits to his chest. Her eyes closed as her fingers raked through his curly hair and plastered her lips to his. She gasped into his mouth as she parted her lips and stabbed at his tongue.

She looked back to Jack, "Find some lube, I want you in my ass."

Jack hopped up and moved from couple to couple until he found a bottle of lube on the table where Frank had Abby and Kate earlier. He rushed back to the couple on the mattress. He stopped and took in the erotic sight. He couldn't believe how adept Sean was in fucking. He had Alexis on the verge of an orgasm.

Sean tore his mouth from hers, "My God Alexis, your pussy is amazing!. He attacked her mouth and neck with sloppy kisses and the ability to control his actions were quickly slipping away. It didn't matter, Alexis felt the same way. Sean clutched at her ample hips as he raised and lowered her pussy as it slid up and down his slime covered pole.