Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arched her back and stiffened as the orgasm she was yearning enveloped her body. She shook violently and fell against Sean, spent, but she wanting more, much more.

Jack climbed back onto the mattress and kissed Alexis and found her receptive, kissing him back. He couldn't care less what she was recently kissing and sucking on Sean's cock.

Her tongue shot into Jack's mouth as he began mauling her tits. She knew Jack was in no way as experienced as his younger brother. She pulled back and winked at him, "I see you got the lube, are you just gonna hold it or are you gonna use it?"

He kissed her again and moved around behind her. With lube in his shaking hand, he squeezed some of the lube in his hand and coating his fingers he moved to her ass. He stopped and stared at the sight before him. He let out a gasp and spreading her cheeks with one hand, he slipped his lube coated fingers around her puckered hole. He applied pressure and it parted. He shoved first one and then a second finger into her ass.

Alexis trembled, still impaled on Sean's stiff cock. She leaned forward and kissed Sean as she pushed her ass back against Jack's slippery fingers.

As Jack worked on her backside, he coated his cock and as he removed his fingers from her tight hole, he leaned over her and plastered his body against hers. In doing this, her large tits were squashed against Sean's sweaty chest. He whispered in her ear, "Are you ready for this, Alexis?"

She growled out, "Oh fuck yeah. please fuck my ass Jack, do it, do it now! There is nothing like having two cock in you at the same time."

Sean chuckled, "I'll take your word for it Alexis." It was hard to hear him as the three of them were pressed together.

She let out a gasp as she felt the head of Jack's cock probing her asshole. He pushed forward and her gasp turned to a moan, but she wanted more. She wiggled her hips, pushing back against Jack as Sean thrust upward, driving his cock deep into her pussy once again.

Jack sank deeper and he could feel Sean's cock twitching against the tiny membrane separating her two chutes and their two cock.

Alexis finally relaxed enough to allow Jack to begin moving in and out of her ass. Each time he sawed into her, he slid back in at a different angle, causing her to shake even more. She threw her head back, "Oh fuck my ass Jack, it feels amazing, just like it always does!"

Jack locked eyes with Sean and they nodded to one another and like a well oiled machine they worked in tandem. As one slid deep into her body, the other withdrew. Back and forth they went and before long they had Alexis moaning and groaning like a stuffed pig.

A few of the other couples stopped what they were doing to watch the trio go at it and Frank chuckled to Molly, those are my grandsons!"

At the rate they were fucking Alexis, they knew they wouldn't last long. They were both glad it wasn't the first orgasm and glad of it too.

Jack gathered up her long, stringy hair, now coated in their sweat. He pulled at it and as she rose up, their lips met and the kiss grew hotter and more passionate.

Sean rose up and feasted on her large firm tits that swayed back and forth before him. He nibbled at her rosy tips and as she screamed out, he knew she was on the verge of another orgasm.

Sean popped his mouth off of her tits and snuck a hand between their bodies. He strummed her clit and called out, "Come on Alexis, come for us. I'm holding off until you give it up for me." He rubbed her clit harder and faster and he was rewarded with a gush of her cunt cream. it coated his fingers and his cock as he drove up into her and at the same time, he felt Jack slamming his cock in and out of her ass.

Sean lost it first, basking in a load of Alexis' cunt juices, he was able to fuck her harder. When he felt her cunt muscles tighten and milk him, he lost it and began filling the gorgeous redhead with his slimy semen.

Jack doubled his efforts and matching Sean's movements, he drove in deep and grinding his pelvis hard against her plush ass, he began pumping rope after rope of his hot cum deep into Alexis' bowels.

Feeling them both unload in her, her orgasm grew stronger and she was sent into orbit. Her entire body was quaking as she exploded and shook with an even stronger climax.

As the three of them settled down and clung to one another, a round of applause sounded through the room.

All three of them were blushing and as Jack slipped out of Alexis, she rose up on her knees and did a mock bow.

Anthony and Abigail Baker were fucking nearby on the air mattress and as they saw the trio cumming, the two of them did too. After uncoupling, Anthony drew Abby up in his arms and carried her away to the bathroom where they showered together.

On the nearby sofa, two couples were making out. All four of them were naked. Erin was climbing all over her newest nephew Joe.

Maria Baez was plastered to the sofa, opposite them, riding Castle reverse cowgirl, just like she did with Sean earlier. They were watching the four on the other sofa.

Frank was beside his grandson and daughter as he continued to shove his tongue down her pretty little throat of Molly.

Molly's long silky raven hair fell over her cheek. Frank brushed it back, his fingers trailing down her locks to rest on her bare shoulder. Her lips parted and their kiss grew deeper, his thumb going back and forth on her dark, sensitive flesh. Molly's hand closed over the muscles in his upper arm.

Frank's hand slid lower and closed around her large, heavy tit. Their kisses grew hungrier as he kneaded her taut, nearly black nipple.

Molly's hand slid off his arm and moved to the rising erection he was sporting. She closed her long fingers around the shaft and squeezing hard, she stroked it up and down. As as they continued to kiss, all she could think about was how it would taste in her mouth.

Beside them, Joe was picking up the intensity of the kiss he was giving his aunt. The last thing he thought about was her being his aunt. He saw a beautiful woman, naked and he knew he would soon be buried deep in her fragrant pussy. As they kissed, their tongues swirled and darted in shallow penetration. He found her smaller, but firmer tits and although they were nowhere as dark as Molly's, they were much darker than Alexis'. Joe cupped her firm mound, pinching her dark nipple

Erin broke the kiss as she groaned out in ecstasy. Just hearing how she reacted turned Joe on even more. Her head fell back as Joe lowered his mouth and closed around one stiff tip. She rolled her head to the side and smiled at Molly and chuckled, "He's good, isn't he?"

Molly's head nodded as she released a gasp and she scoffed, "Good? Are you kidding me? He's so much better than good, he is amazing!" She arched her butt off the cushion as Frank's fingers slid through her tight cuntlips and began to circle her clit. Her nipples grew longer and stiffer as he sucked on one and then the other. She loved how his thick mustache tantalized her flesh even more.

Erin grew hotter by the moment. Just watching her father tease and prepare the gorgeous Hispanic for his cock so close to her made her steamier. Her eyes closed as Joe suckled harder and he found her fleshy cuntlips. He uncovered her hooded clit and rolled it lightly between his two fingers and felt her hump his hand.

Erin opened her eyes and let out a gasp. Feeling him suck on her erect nipple was one thing, but seeing him doing it turned her on even more. She released a moan as he drew back and lashed at the stiff tip with his tongue. She loved watching him adore her tits. She looked to the left and saw Frank doing the same to Molly and it made her even wetter. She released a whimper when Joe nipped at her nipple. It sent an electric jolt straight down to her sopping pussy.

Frank drew away from Molly's large juicy tits, "Let's try a more comfortable position." He sat up and tugging at her arm, she drew her up to straddle his lap. He feasted on those luscious mounds as she leaned forward and offered him her tits once again. It was a lot easier and he caressed them and lost himself in them.

Erin looked over and knew she would move Joe to do the same to her and breaking from his grasp she straddled Joe. She felt his erection sliding through the fleshy lips and it was trapped between their bodies. She grasped at Joe's head and pressed his face to her saliva stained tits.

Joe took the offer and began licking, sucking and nipping at the gorgeous tits before him. He felt Erin rocking her hips forward as the aching in her groin grew more intense. She was so wet that the scent floated in the air around both couples.

Beside them Molly was in the same situation, She was so hot, she thought if he didn't fuck her soon, she would combust. She used every ounce of restraint to ride him. She broke free and slipped off his legs and settled on the carpeted floor before him. She wrapped her dark fingers around his shaft and puckering her red painted lips, she kissed the tip and she smiled as it jerked slightly in her fist. She swirled her tongue around the crown and peppered his shaft with little wet kisses, smearing her saliva down his shaft with her fist. She looked up at him and saw the look of pure lust in his eyes.

Erin couldn't believe how excited her father looked and she wanted Joe to feel the same way. She mimicked Molly and slithered down her smaller, but more muscular body. She settled between his legs and when he looked over at Molly, he shivered when he saw the gorgeous Hispanic wink at him. He looked back to Erin when he felt her hot breath on his straining cock.

Erin looked to Molly and she let out a gasp as the raven haired beauty bobbed up and down on her father's cock. She turned back to Joe and his cock vanished into her open mouth. Her dark locks were splayed over Joe's thighs as she picked up the pace, bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her fist stroked him in unison with her lips as she sucked him loudly.

Joe fisted her unruly hair, he tried guiding her, but she didn't need any urging. He knew without a doubt he had to take Sean out and treat him to the best and biggest steak in town. If it wasn't for him checking on his lineage, he's never would have meet his extended family and he wouldn't be naked on the sofa having his aunt sucking at his cock.

Beside them Molly was using her tongue to dance all over his fat cock. Her fist stroked him quicker and she loved the pre-cum that oozed out and the taste was even better than his son's or grandson's.

Frank knew if she kept it up, he would cum. He was on the edge of cumming and he tugged at her shoulder, "If you want a mouthful of cum, continue, but if you want me to fuck you, you better stop and stop now."

She released his cock with a loud pop and she crawled up onto the sofa beside Joe. She leaned over the back of the sofa and her gorgeous dark ass swayed from side to side, "Come on Frank, hurry up and fuck me. I love fucking doggy and with that big, fat cock of yours I know I'll be cumming soon. I need it, I need it bad!"

Erin saw what Molly was doing and she drew her face from his cock. It was dripping in her saliva and urging him to move over a little, she crawled up on the sofa right beside Molly in the same position.

Frank slid behind Molly and swiping his stiff shaft between her lush ass cheeks, he leaned forward and slowly slid into her incredibly hot, wet pussy. He felt the intense heat enveloping his cock. He looked to Joe and winked.

Joe climbed in behind Erin and with her more slender body, he found her fat lipped cunt a lot easier. He thrust forward and sank into her with ease.

Erin looked to Molly and leaning over, their lips met as the two of them wiggled their hips as they were filled with two thick Reagan cocks.

Molly groaned into Erin's mouth as she gasped out, "Oh fuck yeah; this is so wicked and hot. I can't remember ever being so turned on. It it so intense fucking my boyfriend's father while making out with his sister."

Erin giggled, "Don't forget while his sister is being fucked by her nephew." She released a groan as Joe bottomed out in her and wrapped his arms around her and once again attacked her tits.

Molly released a shriek and kissed Erin with more passion, if that was possible, as Frank fucked her just as hard as Joe was fucking his daughter.

They both picked up the pace and as they both slammed into their mates, the sounds of wet skin slapping against two wet asses filled the room. Molly looked across the room and saw Jack and Sean fucking the luscious redhead. She turned her head and looked to Frank, "Look at those two fucking her, that is so fucking hot."

He chuckled and blurted out so even they could hear, "Yeah, those are my grandsons!"

Joe chuckled, "Yeah Grandpa, so am I and I'm fucking your daughter." He pumped harder and drove in as deep as he could into the slender ADA.

Across from them, Maria was on her knees. She looked up at Rick as he began sending blast after hot blast of his hot seed all over her pretty face and all over her firm, stiff nippled tits. She lapped up every drop and clung to him as they watched the foursome across from them.

Erin clutched at the back of the sofa as she pushed back, meeting each of his thrusts with ones of her own. She loved fucking a cock belonging to a Reagan. They were thick and just long enough to probe the depths of her pussy that no others could. She shifted her position and began groaning as Joe's cock brushed again and again against her G-spot. She knew Molly was feeling the same and knew they were both on the cusp of the climax they were hoping for.

Frank wanted to last a little longer and as he slowed, he caressed Molly tight, bubble butt cheeks. He slapped them a few times and felt her cunt muscles tighten.

Molly threw her head back, sending a waterfall of black silky locks down her back. She growled out when she felt him gather them up in a fist like a ponytail and pulled back as he drove into her. Her upper body came off the cushion and her large fat tits swayed back and forth. She looked to Erin and her eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed out, "Oh fuck Erin, I'm cumming. I'm cumming all over your father's fat, stiff cock!"

Erin felt a sudden rush, just hearing Molly scream out, it triggered an orgasm deep in the pit of her body. She kissed Molly viciously as she groaned out. She came just as hard, but couldn't scream out as Molly stuffed her tongue onto her mouth.

Frank looked to Joe and they both nodded. They picked up the pace as their fingers dug into the flesh of their partners hips. They drove faster and harder in and out and as Frank threw his head back, he growled out, "Here it come Molly, take my cum!"

Joe slammed into Erin a couple more times and slamming into her as hard as he could. He held it there and grinding his hips against her tight ass, he began to flood her cunt with his potent cum.

Both Frank and Joe was dripping sweat all over their drained partners. Molly looked to Erin and chuckled, "That was amazing. We need to switch off and try and get another round from our men."

Frank rolled his eyes and looked to Joe, "I'd love to, but I'm out of gas, how about you, Joe?" Joe slowly slipped his cock out of Erin's weeping pussy. He shrugged, "I'd done for now, check back with me in about half an hour."

Molly turned to Erin, how about you?" Erin didn't reply, she just guided Molly to her back and sliding between her sweaty thighs, she began lapping up the cum of her father's and Molly.

Molly let out a grunt, "Oh Erin, spin around and let me see how Joe mixed with you taste."

Erin struggled about and lowered her dripping cunt to the dark haired beauty's face. The two of them were locked in a erotic sixty-nine and as they sucked and licked each other's cunts. Others in the room stopped their frolicking to watch the two dark haired women eat the cum their male partners deposited in them, it was hot, so fucking hot.

Back upstairs Danny closed and locked the door. He wanted to give his niece the attention she deserved. He hadn't had her to himself since Linda died and he was more than ready to give her the night she deserved.

Nicky walked to the bed and just as she placed her knee on the bed, he stopped her. She turned to him and was drawn into his arms.

Danny shook his head, "No Nicky, no way. We are going to do this the right way. First a nice hot shower and after that, we'll see."

She wrapped her arms around her favorite uncle. She placed her cheek on his chest and snuggled closer. She stared up at him, "I'm yours tonight Uncle Danny, whatever you say."

He guided her to the adjoining bathroom and turned on the shower, "First of all, drop the uncle crap. Tonight it is just Danny and Nicky."

She let out a shriek and nearly knocked him over as she hugged him and rained kisses all over his chest. She broke free and stepped into the shower, pulling him in after her.

The water was warm and soothing, just like the kiss that greeting him when she slipped into his waiting arms.

They were in no rush knowing the doors were locked. Nicky snuggled into his hairy chest as Danny began to lightly caress and wash her tapered back. His hands drifted downward to her lush, tight ass. For such a petite woman, she had the curves of a much larger woman. Her ass was rounded perfectly and he loved giving it the attention it deserved.

Nicky turned in his arms, using her soapy body to apply lather to his in an erotic way only a Reagan could do. Her lush ass brushed back and forth against his stiff cock. She reached back and closed her tiny fingers around his raging hard-on. She giggled, "I'll wash this, if that is okay?"

He nodded as his hands slid up her body and closed around her ever growing tits. They had surpassed her mother's and were even firmer. He slid his hands all over them, "I'll wash these." He felt her nipples stiffen, poking against his palms as he gave them attention until he heard her moaning louder, stroking his cock harder.

She leaned back and stared up into his eyes. "Would you please wash my hair, Danny? If you do that, I'll wash something else for you."

Danny didn't reply, he just guided her forward until her head was under the spray of the warm, soothing water. He stepped back taking her with him. He picked up the bottle of shampoo and drizzled it onto her long dark brown hair. He slowly began massaging the slippery liquid into her long tresses. She rolled her head around as he worked it into her hair and scalp.

Nicky slowly turned in his grasp and looked up at him, "Don't stop, that feels amazing!" She slowly sank to her knees and as her plush lips brushed the head of his cock, her tongue darted out and flicked at the large head. Without using her hands, she sucked the head in and began sucking at it. Her hands came up and clutching at his ass, she pulled him tighter to her face.

Danny resumed washing her hair as she bobbed her head slowly, sucking his cock deeper into her mouth. He was unaware that Erin and she had their tonsils removed and could now deep throat with the best of them.

Danny had two fistfuls of white, soapy lather atop her head. He had her moaning and as she took him deeper into her mouth and throat, he did the same.

The water splashing off his taut body rinsed some of the shampoo from her head causing her to sputter and cough. He turned them out of the spray and as he applied more shampoo to her head, he began thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking her pretty face. She looked up through wet lashes and he shivered at the erotic sight. He fucked her face harder and he loved how her firm tits shook and bounced from his erratic movements.

He turned her back into the spray and he let out a gasp as the soap suds flowed off her head, clung to her slippery tits and after dripping off her stiff nipples leaned on her flat belly and down between her lush thighs.