Blue Collar

Story Info
When a plumbing job, is not.
1k words
3.98
14.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TGIF, at last! I was getting ready to leave work. I had picked up a couple of six packs and some steaks on the way back from the last job. Ready for the weekend.

As I was getting into the car, the phone rang. I felt like letting it ring and ignore it, but it was a returning customer.

I answered and asked how I could be of assistance. She told me it started with just moistness in the morning, but it had developed to an actual leak during the day. It was actually dripping now, and she was afraid here valuables would be ruined.

I agreed to come and help her, I asked if it was ok if I wore civilian clothes. I had changed into shorts and t-shirt, she laughed and said she did not need me for my wardrobe.

Half an hour later I rolled into the driveway, as I walked up to the door I heard a dog barking. It sounded agitated and went into a frenzy when I pushed the doorbell.

A little while later she opened the door for me, she smiled and showed me to the kitchen. I removed all the stuff under the sink, so I could get under there.

I started checking all the couplings and pipes, but everything was dry. I asked if she could tell where she had the leak.

I heard her approaching, and I saw two bare legs appear. She stood above me, with one foot on each side of me. She called the dog and gave it a command, and I heard the dog growling threatening. She told me to lay very still, or the dog would attack.

She ordered me to close my eyes. I felt my shorts being pulled down, and my underwear together with them. I started protesting, but she said something to the dog. The sound of the dog told me that being quiet was a good idea.

She told me to stretch out my hand, and she folded my fingers except the middle one. She guided my hand until my finger entered a warm, soft and wet place. She said this was where she had the wetness issues. I felt an instant hard-on appear.

She asked if I could identify where the wetness came from by tasting my finger, she released my hand. I did not need to be asked twice. I licked every drop from my finger, and she tasted so sweet.

Before I were done tasting her juice, she sat down on top of me guiding my erection inside her. She sat down very, very slowly she felt so good sliding on to me.

We both moaned as she started to ride me, still slow, but she squeezed me hard. I was happy she where so wet, she was so tight and good I could scream. I reached out to touch her, and she slapped my hands and said do not even try.

She held on to the counter and rode me for her pleasure. I did not mind, her pleasure where mine pleasure, she controlled every movement and every muscle. In fact just being used as a sex toy to fulfill a beautiful woman need and desires, who would not enjoy that.

She increased the speed, and her breath became shallow. I was barely hanging on, she was edging me over and over. I could not lay still anymore, I pushed against her. Thrusting even deeper, she moaned and whined louder and louder.

I could not hold back anymore, she felt me coming inside her, and she thrust her body down hard on me, going rigid. She held on to the counter so the shivers and shaking rolling through her body would not tip her over.

We just stayed there, getting your breath down to normal. She said that my work did not stop the wetness, so I was not done yet. She told me to get out on the floor, lay on my back with my arms out to the sides.

She sat down across my chest, slid forward until her legs pinned down my arms and her dripping pussy where just above my mouth. She looked me in the eyes and told me not to stop until she told me to.

With a devilish grin she told me that she expected me to swallow everything and lowered herself to my mouth.

She shook like she got a jolt of electricity when my tongue slid in between her swollen pussy lips. I licked eagerly in long stroke from her hole, up to her clit, without touching her clit. Building tension and anticipation. She grabbed my hair and held my head still, she told me to fuck her with my tongue, I stuck my tongue as far inside as I could, licking her inside in long inquisitive strokes.

She froze for a bit, and she looked me deep into my eyes. I felt something running into my mouth, thick and salty. I understood it where my cum. She got even more turned on by making me swallowing my cum, she started rubbing her pussy on my face. The pussy grind against me, dripping wet and steaming hot.

Her moans where getting louder, and she gyrated her hips more or less involuntary. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and I marked the spot with an X. She clearly felt the X I drew with my tongue on her clit. Her grip tightened even more, she yelled at me, not to stop. Her body went rigid, and waves of pleasure shook her body, this time she climaxed longer and harder.

I eagerly licked up her juices that where free-flowing. She yelped, begging me to stop. Pushing my head away from her, she pulled herself back, freeing my arms and sat on my chest.

She swayed dangerously, I pulled her gently down on top of me. We laid there until we regained our strength and our breathing where back to normal. She stood up and put on an elegant bathrobe. She told me to get dressed and clean up the mess. She told me that she would be in contact if she needed further assistance and that I knew the way out. . . . . . . . I went out and parked the car, picked up our "Killer" chihuahua and cuddled her. She was annoyed that I did not give her attention earlier, I love it when my wife calls me home like that ;-)