All Comments on 'Blue-Eyed Man Returns'

by Irishdragon

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Don’t mess up with the holyday spirit!

Say Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! rather than Ho! Ho! Ho! - with this rendition of Christmas in the reverse! Mommy sleeps over night, and wakes up to find that not only she did not get any presents (except the one she already acquired but that was before Christmas), but instead, her house was totally cleaned of every movable item which is smaller than a refrigerator. She definitely got a Christmas surprise!

When the spirit oh Christmas – i.e. giving and good will are taken in the wrong way, and when good people are taken advantage of, it looks like Santa provides some special dispensation to keep up the spirits of those who were wronged!

Without the Christmas motive it would have been quite a formulaic ‘betrayal-revenge’ story. But with it -it takes a whole new layer of irony! It turns black and funny and…original!

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Nice turn of events

I liked it it was different!Good revenge of a real whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks Author

The accident that really wasn't - then repeated with strong intent to again selfishly cuckold him and their marital commitment - these actions clearly indicated her lack of respect for her husband and family.

Her consequence was fair to her intent to have her husband raise and pay for a bastard child. Sickly begets ---

Thanks Author - with Regard

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Wow, that's what every cheating wife should get

for a present. A husband that isn't going to take her crap anymore.

Maybe she can move in with the kid, his cock and his parents. I am sure that they can take care of her and his child.

It's rare to see a story from you that has a realistic ending. Thank you for it. Too bad you glorify cheating so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice work irishdragon

enjoyed your work, as usual. good to see your writing again. wasn't sure if you were coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yeah

lol the baby that i wonder how her and chuck will pay for lol hope she has fun with no hubby and her own kids disowning her

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

I loved it. Ramon and Peter can go fuck themselves. With all the stuff they took out of the house, they can rent an apartment and live together like the losers they are.

On the other hand, the beautiful and charming Thelma and Chuck can live happily fucking and sucking each other forever more.

I hope they live in California where she will still get a community property settlement to support herself, Chuck and the new baby.

How about another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
why play an lose

great story need another chapter love your writing would to seemore thank you

stetsonkingstetsonkingabout 16 years ago
did she have a choice

selma was in no position to deny chuck when a woman has mated with a man there is something that snaps when he gets her pregnant. he became hers she became his she could no more stop then he could from the moment he had put his seed into her body and gave her pleausres ramon could never give her. she belonged to chuck i would like to see a next chapter as she and chuck decide to go on with thier lives as her divorce from ramon goes thru and she and chuck start thier life together. that was not the end of the story but just the beginning of the natural evolution. i can understand ramon and peter taking a couple of shots at chuck.

but they were like two bullies and what good did it do to hit him becasue he had more balls to pleasure selma then ramon ever did. life goes on and i really hope there is a next chapter. send chuck off to college and with selmas help get a degree and make more money then ramon could ever give her and provide a home where it is filled with the sounds of their wonderful children as ramon drinks himself to death and peter realizes his dad is as bad as mom and joins the military.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
selma did the right thing

when she got pregnant by chuck she could no more deny him then he could her they belonged to each other, i would like to see the story continue as chuck and selma pick up the pieces him going to college and getting a degree in business while selma opens up her own shop while being the power behind the man she turns chuck into a successful business man. ramon got what he deserved instead of figthing for his wife he becomes a self absorbed drunk as peter flees from his boozing father and joins the military. selma goes on to have several of chucks children and they live out thier days pleasuring each other while making tons of money life goes on as ramon finally pulls himself together only to see how succesful his ex wife and her new family are too little to late.

DSLAYERDSLAYERover 15 years ago
Loved it!

To the ones that thought Selma was so great I hope your spouses cheat on you. That way you will know what kind of pain it causes. She is nothing more than a unpaid whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ramon was just not man enough!!!!

well the first time he went to her she thought it was ramon can you imagine the shock of being preg by another man and then having feelings for him. of course it was wrong on both thier parts the second time. but after the first time it was to late she was his and his a lone life goes on. i hope some day there is another chapter of the aftermath of the second encounter. how they all pick up the pieces and start new lives. and chuck after all was a kid she could have said no and told her husband what happened the first time. good plot and story writer...

jr03jr03over 7 years ago
Fail

Spelling = Fail. Grammar = Fail. Plot = Fail. Effort = Fail. Characters = Fail. Why did you bother to write this at all?

bigtexas1976bigtexas1976over 7 years ago
more please

That was great, whens part 2 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
About time

Yeah!!! Ramon is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needed another follow up paragraph or two

Selma did not experience near enough grief for her actions. Also explain the basement scene???

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Damn

AAAAAWWWWHHH GGGGAAAAWWWWDDDD! Even with the upbeat ending, that was awful. Almost as sick as the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not enough revenge

Please make another sequel and show selma and chuck suffer more i wanted Peter and Ramon to beat the shit out of him and crush his dick ensuring that selma wouldn't be able to even have the thing she threw her life away for. Im not sorry, im a sucker for BTB husband/boyfriend revenge stories. Guess im just a product of my upbringing growing up with divorced parents due to infidelity. I want selma to suffer more plz.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Worst

The worst BTB that I have ever read.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Huh?

Every pocket of her sex? Really? Was she like a pool table with pockets everywhere? And a salty taste? Have you ever tasted a vagina before? Or did you have it seasoned with salt first? See? It started out very good until I got to that part. After that I couldn´t concetrate on the story anymore. Pay attention to your critics, we´re not all your enemies. We´re actually tryting to help you improve on your story telling skills, which I think you have a very good talent.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Chuck

is still an asshole.

1*

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Though it ended right, it wasnt a very good read. In fact it was rather bad. On many levels. In fact it read like a cuck story with an ending meant to hide what it really was.

In fact anyone out of the single digit IQ range can see it for what this was. So, epic fail on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Piss poor.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well while u write really great stories which have cuck and wimp at the centre…u just can’t write a good BTB?? Is it because u r the person who cucks others and are not comfortable being at the end of the stick! I only hope u get beaten and ur balls chomped on by a cucked man someday!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous