Blue Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamDiver
DreamDiver
56 Followers

"Oh, my dear, I beg your pardon. I got ahead of myself. Go ahead and put the dress on. Terribly sorry. I did promise you we would get acquainted tonight.

"Go ahead and get dressed, Marie. I'll wait outside."

He shut the door behind him sheepishly, but no key turned the lock.

I waited a moment, overwhelmed by how quickly it had all happened. His touch faded from my skin, but he would go only further tonight. My emotions ran high as I was left alone for the first time in my life. I held my face in my hands, steeling myself not to cry. I slid off the bed, looking forward to the night I would be able to sleep in it by myself, but I knew I would have to earn it by sleeping with my Master first.

I set that problem away for later and slipped the dress on, fitting a little loosely over the chest but my hips flaring it out before it ended mid thigh. I admired the mistress' dress in the mirror until I saw an iron pole in the reflection.

I turned around and didn't know how I had missed it before. It was wholly out of place in the stark white room; running from floor to ceiling mounted with a thick ring halfway up. It was for me. They were going to chain me up if I acted wrong, or worse.

"Marie? Are you dressed, darling?" He rapped on the door.

"Yes, Master," I responded, opening the door.

His concerned expression changed back to his look of hunger, and awe.

"Marvelous! Come, follow me to my office. I'll go over what is expected of you."

His office was a unexpected departure from the bright white theme of the rest of the house. His desk and chairs were of dark wood similar to his carriage. Front pages of what I presumed to be his newspaper adorned the walls.

Abrasive headlines challenged institutions, ideas and people I'd never heard of. The style fit their strange, animalistic leader rather well.

He sat behind the desk and pointed at the chair before it.

"So aware, Marie. You'll do just fine out in the field with me. And that brings me to your duties."

His friendly expression became serious abruptly.

"You are my personal slave, foremost. I bought you for me. As you could very well tell so far, I have very strong," he paused, searching for the right word.

"Urges."

I nodded as neutrally as I could.

"I will fulfill them through you, and make it as pleasurable as possible for you when possible. I cannot promise you of that entirely, for you do not have the option to refuse. Of course I will not abuse that power, but," he stopped again, "A man must do what a man has to do."

He smiled weakly but got back to the matter.

"No one else will touch you while you are owned by me. I will ensure it, and if someone ever threatens to endanger what is mine, I will ensure justice is dispensed.

"After you have gained the family's trust, you will begin to accompany me to my office at the Servant's Truth, my newspaper. When we're lucky, we will head out to cover the news, gather information, and track down the truth. I warn you in advance of the risk associated with such endeavors.

"Again, you have no choice in the matter, but if the work does not suit you; you will simply remain here awaiting my return. You remember what I told you about my wife?"

"Yes, Master. She is to be obeyed."

He tapped his temple.

"Exactly, Marie. You saw firsthand how she prefers to inflict her punishment. I would never condone it, but she can not be condoned, I have learned over the course of our marriage."

"Would she get rid of me while you are away, Master?"

He looked away, as if he was checking if she were around.

"Of course not. We have an agreement on the matter. You do not need to worry for a moment about it. This is your home now. I intend to make a good life for you here. Much better than that shack you came from."

He said it so flippantly, as if I was not sold out of that auction house only hours prior. I could not argue, however, for he was indeed right about it being a shack compared to this palace.

"Alright, last few rules of your personal conduct. Address my family as your Master, and the servants by their names. Don't worry if you do not know it, they should tell you. Obey every command you are given, and remain respectful. You are not here to serve us in the menial sense, but serve nonetheless."

He pointed at the door.

"Oh, you may not leave a room unless given permission by the human also in the room. This is to monitor you indoors and out in the garden to ensure you don't escape, though I don't know why you'd want to. Do you have any questions, my dear? It must be a lot to take in, I can't imagine."

He smiled at me cheekily, but there was no option to retaliate.

"You said I had to prove myself, Master. How shall I do that?" I asked.

I had plenty of questions but I knew I wouldn't get answers to all until I was upon the matter.

"Ah, you won't have to do anything on your own. You only have to be yourself here with us and show your willingness to conform."

He raised a finger, remembering something.

"Oh, and pleasing me, of course." He smiled toothily.

I tried to smile back but I think he noticed it was forced.

"I will do my best for you, Master."

He nodded in approval before standing up.

"I don't doubt that, Marie. That about covers it. Let's have dinner. The others have already finished so it'll just be the two of us a little while more."

We went to the dining room and my Master sat at the head of the long table dominating the elegant room. I sat to his right and was soon confused as to why we were just sitting there when he said we were going to eat.

Eventually the man who opened the door for us earlier rolled a cart carrying two covered silver trays to us. He placed one before the Master first and then me, waiting a moment before he removed the covers in the same order.

Master dismissed him and set to eating while I could only stare at the magnificent array of food my eyes had never seen before.

He laughed and said, "A better life, Marie. Get started, girl!"

I thanked him and forced myself to eat as much of the large meal as I could. Though I wanted to savor the rich unknown flavors, and my Master urged me to as well, I didn't know how long I would be chained to that pole and wanted to be prepared for it.

My Master pushed his plate away, evidently put out of the mood by my haste.

"My, my, girl. When is the last you ate?" he asked.

I looked up from my fork and finished swallowing.

"A couple days ago, Master. I'm sorry, it's just all so good."

He eyed my desiccated plate.

"Evidently. Tell me, what did your family usually eat?"

I thought for a moment, for I had never questioned what we ate. It was almost always the same and almost never enough to feel full. If I had thought about it, I wouldn't have felt very hungry knowing it was rationed off from the proceeds of my sisters' sales.

"Mostly bread, Master. Meat on rare occasions."

His look of criticism softened at this.

"Then I can hardly blame you then. Does your kind generally subsist on such fare?"

"Yes, Master. Daemons are of the lowest class. The men work for low pay and the women are sold as I was."

He considered this a moment. Recognition dawned but set much quicker.

"Unfortunate, truly, but it is the natural order of things, of course."

My admiration of the man withered along with my appetite.

"Of course," I echoed weakly. I knew for certain he read my reluctance to agree.

"I try to remain neutral in it all, being a man of journalism, but some things cannot be defended regardless of evidence. Bah, let us move on from this unpleasantness."

He waved his hands and wiped his mouth with the napkin from his lap.

"You are dismissed to your room, Marie. Do whatever you wish until I come for you tonight."

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

He held my hand as I rose from my chair and watched me climb the stairs. I could feel his eyes upon me until I passed into the hall.

I cursed myself for letting my emotions display so easily. I sat down heavily upon the bed, finally able to act freely. I picked up my damp dress and smelled it, the musty smell of home beneath the telltale stench of rain.

Tears came to my eyes and I allowed them to run down my cheeks freely. If only to prevent them from spilling when the Master came: I wept.

I found a towel to wrap my hair in while I explored; still a little wet. I looked over the room more extensively with the sunset and my tears as companions.

I would have a few hours of solitude.

The wardrobe held a variety of the mistress' dresses, shirts and skirts, as well as a few jackets and panties of much higher quality than my own. I wondered why a family of such wealth would have old clothes to pass down to me even though I had come from a home of but a few sets of clothing passed down the sisters.

The bag I had brought from home was on the desk in the corner of the room. My outfit and journal it's only contents though now treasures of the past. I hung the dark gray dress up with the others, an obvious difference in quality and condition. It brought a smile to my face, seeing it hang before the rest on the rail.

I stowed the bag in the wardrobe and shut its doors again. My journal had been a constant relief to life locked inside the cottage, allowing me to explore things I saw with my mind and hand. I prayed the Master being a man of writing himself would allow my expression to trump his sense of control over me. There would be much to record and express if I was to spend the rest of my life here.

I wiped the tears off my face and used them to sign the first page of my new life. I would leave it at that until the next time I wrote. A farewell to my old life, tears over the grave of Blue'lthmiza.

I laid the journal to rest upon the desk. My new life as Marie would be one of trials, and I would have to be brave. I had to look at it opportunistically. There were opportunities to gain freedom, I would only have to obey the rules.

And pleasure the Master.

I had not been near a man other than my father and my late brothers. I had no experience of even embracing my father let alone pleasuring a man. Freedom would cost my innocence, undoubtedly. I would have to be the Daemon they wanted me to be. A succubus. Chained naked to a post and frothing at the mouth for my Master to give me more.

I sighed. It would take a while to get to that point, I assumed.

I hoped.

The Master seemed to be fiendish and ravenous in his desires. He had not even had me and I felt overwhelmed, though I did not fear him. I felt wary of him, like a fire on a distant hillside threatening to flare out with any any strong gust of wind. I had felt his burn, and I had emerged unscathed, awaiting the next flash of flame to wash over me. I trusted him to rage over me like he so desired to, as it was now his right to.

I would walk willingly into the flame to survive, I decided there and then. The Master would be sated, and I would thrive.

I lay down on my own bed for the first time in my life. It didn't creak or sag under my weight as I lay my head upon the downy pillow. I had never felt anything so comfortable before in my life. I held hope the Master would prefer to have his way with me in it.

I smiled to myself before sleep shortly overtook me. I was prepared to face the Master when he came. I only had to rest and wait to make my impression as a dutiful Daemon slave.

The knocking on the door was quiet but my body was ready to act.

I rolled onto my stomach and awaited his entry. The doorknob turned slowly, the Master seemingly an intruder in his own house. Light spilled through the widening crack, the Master's silhouette proceeding him along the wall as the door opened.

I saw his eyes before I recognized his face. The emerald glint in his eyes bore through mine. A wicked smile stretched across his face, his teeth dangerous in the dark.

He hastened and closed the door behind him, petrifying me with his stare. I followed his eyes in the darkness as he creeped toward me. Our breathing the only sound in the room. His heavy with excitement, mine held as tightly as I could.

He stood over me, finally breaking the spell he held over me to trace the length of my body with a fingertip. I watched his hand end it's journey at my toes, and come back again, dragging the end of my dress along with it. He stopped at my butt, and I had to lift my hips to allow him to continue to drag it, after carefully peeling my panties off, revealing my sizable cheeks to his hands.

He gasped as he jiggled the fleshy masses. He squeezed them and tried to grasp their entirety with his hands. They were too large, however and spilled back into place, which only pleased him more.

His hands finally left my bottom to continue pulling my dress to reveal the small of my back. He grew impatient, pulling it over my chest and back faster, hardly allowing me to help him get it over my head and arms.

He threw the garment over his shoulder, climbing over me onto the bed. I turned to face him and he pulled me to him, our bodies flush, mine nude, his covered with a long sleeping garment.

He brought my face to his and kissed me. I watched him kiss my lips, completely dumbfounded. I had never been kissed before. I refocused on my effort to win the Master over and imitated him.

I closed my eyes and pushed my lips into his. He murmured a sound of enjoyment so I continued, opening my mouth to accept his probing tongue. It was a curious thing at first, his tongue invading my mouth and subjugating my own, but I decided I liked it.

I bat at his tongue and sucked on his lip one after the other. He growled, spurned on by my participation. His hand moved down my hip to handle a meaty cheek, kissing me harder and longer.

The burning traveled down my throat into my chest, flowing further down into my loins, dangerously close to where his hand lay.

I ventured to place my hand upon his shoulder and I felt him smile.

"Marie," he moaned.

His hand squeezed my ass tighter, he drew my tongue deep into his mouth. I felt light headed by the time he stopped. I panted in the dark realizing I was excited by this as he was. He fondled my ass in the interim, grazing my sex as he cupped and gripped each cheek.

I reached down and pushed my hand against his stiff member, straining against his night dress.

He recoiled, taken by surprise. He smiled and took the opportunity to remove the garment, freeing our skin to touch.

"Oh, Marie. I will never regret buying you."

I felt conflicted hearing that, but would not worry about it now.

He was incredibly warm; the burning I felt no longer imaginary as his temperature transferred to me. His penis felt very long, laying against me almost past my navel. I felt fear and anticipation of accepting it into me so soon.

The fire had reached me.

I climbed onto him, planting my vagina over his shaft. He grasped my shoulder with one hand to bring my lips to his, while the other gripped my ass.

We kissed as I rubbed my moistening pussy over his dick. Slow at first, I increased the speed of my rocking the wetter I got. It felt like a wound being burnt shut until I moaned long and hard into his mouth. He pushed me up a little bit to allow him to slide his finger across my slit. I moaned into his hair, gripping the sheets as his hand moved faster and pressed harder over my clit and hole.

The pleasure mounted every moment along with the wetness of my vagina until he finally dipped a finger inside. I reared up, the feeling completely alien to me. He forced me back down to him as he pushed his digit in deeper, driving out my cries of surprise and pleasure with each centimeter.

He retracted and replaced his finger over and over, easing the way as his fingers were coated in my juices. I felt the tip of his cock leak his own fluid down my stomach, the liquid scalding my skin.

I sucked and bit his neck as he sawed in and out of my pussy, adding a finger and spreading my ass with his other hand. The pleasure turned to pain as it became too much to bear, the want, the emptiness.

"Please, Master," I whispered huskily into his ear, the raw desire tainting the request.

He knew what I wanted.

What I needed.

He spread my legs to straddle him, keeping his own stretched out beneath me. I held onto his shoulders as he lined his cock up against my weeping slit.

"Here, darling," he said, pushing me down onto his cock, the sopping wet hole accepting him to the hilt.

It felt as if I had developed color in my eyes, and had flashed into oblivion, as the dark pools of my eyes regained sight.

I had been burnt into numbness, existing only in body to top the Masters cock as he jutted into me over and over and over again, his thighs slamming into mine with each rapid thrust. I held on for dear life until feeling returned to me in an explosion; I screamed, my vagina squeezing my Master's throbbing staff as I came.

He looked up at me terrified, the color absent from his face.

I huffed and wobbled above him until I summoned the strength to continue the work; pushing my ass over his dick until I felt his thighs and his balls underneath.

I ground into him as I sighed, coming down from the ecstasy of my orgasm, hardly noticing the Master's eyes turning in his head. I bounced atop his pole, ensuring I traveled down every inch of him on the downward slam, suddenly feeling his cock throb madly moments before it imploded within me.

Jets of his seed shot deep into me, shot after shot lining my inner walls and chilling the fire within me as I collapsed on top of his limp form.

We lied together as one before the moon, our skin one hue in the darkness.

I felt the fire within him, that ignited us both. I kissed his sweaty cheeks, running my hand across his chest.

An incalculable amount of time passed before the man seemingly came back to life. His eyelids fluttered as he regained his bearings.

His hands caressed my back affectionately, and the fire flickered within me.

"Marie," he said weakly. "My girl, tell me, have you done that before?"

I knew my cheeks flushed bright pink even in the dark at such a suggestion.

"Never, Master. You are my first, and only," I added.

His teeth shone in the moonlight.

"Rightly so!" he croaked. "Rightly so."

He drew himself from me with a wet plop as our parts parted and we settled together under the blankets for the night.

It seemed I would not sleep alone, after all.

DreamDiver
DreamDiver
56 Followers
12