Blue Hair Pt. 01

Story Info
From flashing in Starbuck's to Masturbation in the park.
4.8k words
4.77
17.6k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

Blue Hair

By TxRad

As I stepped through the door at Starbucks, the first thing that caught my eye was a young lady sitting in the back corner booth. What caught my eye so fast was her shocking neon blue hair. Neon blue covered half her face and cascaded down the front of her jacket to frame an abundance of creamy cleavage.

The black dog collar around her neck had a bright orange heart clipped on the d-ring where the leash should have gone. The word leash in my mind made my steps falter and gave me a catch in my breathing. Several fantasies played tag in my mind as I made my way up to the counter.

This had to be the one day there wasn't a line in this place. I sighed and gave my order to the girl behind the counter, who was cute but looked very plain compared to the peacock in the corner.

I had planned on getting my coffee to go but that neon hair and the woman under it had my attention solidly. I wanted to indulge myself and look at her a while longer so I took my coffee to a table across the room. I moved the chair so I could look at her over my coffee as I sipped it.

Blue hair, dog collar, orange tag, and very ample cleavage, check. A very short black leather, half sleeve jacket that zipped up the front covered her upper body down to the bottom of her ribs or at least where I thought those were.

At first, I thought she had on some sort of satin blouse under the jacket but as I looked, I finally figured out that it was a white satin corset. It was cut on the sides so those parts of her hips were showing above the waistband of her black denim skirt. The front of the corset overhung the waistband.

The way the tops of her hips flashed as she moved was very provocative to say the least. The skirt was short, coming down to mid thigh and revealed a lot of black mesh encased thighs. High gloss black leather boots with platform soles came all the way up above her knees. The soles probably added four or five inches to her height, which wasn't tall to start with.

She would stare intently at the screen of the laptop open in front of her, then type for a second or two, and then peer at the screen again. I couldn't tell if she was on line and chatting or reading and taking notes. Whichever it was had her squirming in her seat.

Almost finished with my coffee, I was debating whether I should have another or not when the girl uncrossed her ankles. When her right knee rolled out and to the side, I wished I had a full cup again. Sheer pale pink material stared back at me from between her parted thighs.

I swallowed the last of my coffee in one big gulp as I realized what I was looking at. Whatever she was doing on that laptop had her excited for sure. The material covering her plump outer lips and slit was transparent. I had to stifle a moan as she squirmed again, the cloth pulling up tighter against her wet sex.

The front door opened and I turned my head to look that way. A woman hurried in and headed for the counter. When I looked back at the girl in the booth, her knees were together; her dress once more covered her. The show was over. So, with a sigh I started to get up just as her knee moved outward again.

I froze in my seat as the pink panties came back into view. She had turned in her seat slightly more toward me, which gave me a full view of her outer lips and the dark shadow of her slit. The thought that she knew she was flashing me, crossed my mind. I glanced at my empty cup, the woman ordering half a dozen different coffees, and then back at the girl in the corner.

She was grinning at me over the top of the laptop screen. I felt myself blush for the first time in twenty something years. She had known I was looking and was teasing me unmercifully. I didn't know whether to get up and leave or go over and talk to her. Indecision made me sit where I was.

The woman with all the coffees hurried between us on her way to the door. The girl's knee moved slightly inward and then moved back to where it had been. I could see a small shiver or quiver in her hips as she forced herself to keep her legs spread. I looked up at her face to see her biting her lower lip.

Her hand came into sight at the edge of the laptop screen and her finger curled, indicating that she wanted me to come over. I really didn't want to join her in a way. I was enjoying the view for one thing and the mystery for another. Then again, talking to her might be even more interesting, no to mention, rewarding.

Picking up my coffee cup, I walked over to her table. I was well aware of the semi hard-on in the front of my jeans. So was she, if the grin on her face was any indication. When I started to say hello and tell her my name, she held one finger up in front of her lips.

I gave her a questioning look and she smiled as she curled her finger again. I leaned over closer to her, my head only a few inches from hers. "Go get another cup of coffee and then come back to the second table toward me from where you were sitting," she whispered softly.

With a mischievous grin that seemed to match her outrageous hair, she added, "If this place doesn't get too crowded, I'm going to masturbate to an orgasm just for you. Well, for me also, but I think you understand."

I grinned and nodded before I muttered, "How the hell did I get so lucky."

"Luck has nothing to do with it. I'm a writer and I've been blocked for a month now. With you sitting there watching me so shyly and slyly for the last half hour, I've written three pages and some good stuff, if I'm not mistaken."

"A writer?"

She nodded. "Now, go get your coffee and hurry before this place fills up with the lunch crowd."

*****

I was back in a chair in less than three minutes. True to her word, the girl's hand appeared under the table. She raked her long black nails over the tender skin of her inner thigh above the tight band of her stocking. Her leg jerked slightly as she teased herself. I glanced up at her face and she smiled.

When my eyes returned to her lap, she was tracing her slit with one finger. Up and down between those plump outer lips the finger went and deeper into the folds of her sex the pink material went. I wondered for second if and how she would get the panties out of the way.

The answer to that was simple, as she reached up under her skirt and pulled on a string at each hip. A moment later, she pulled on the front of the panties and they fell away revealing her slick, shiny, completely hairless pussy to my eager eyes.

When her finger returned to rub her slit, even biting on her lower lip couldn't completely stifle her soft moan. I understood as my dick was as hard as an iron bar and felt hot where my jeans pressed it tightly against my body. A stray thought crossed my mind. I had been busy with three different cases for the last month. It had been six weeks since I'd last had any kind of sexual contact.

Her finger rolled her clit around as I wondered which of us would come first. From the way her thighs quivered as her hips rock slightly back and forth, I was betting on her. Suddenly, her eyes jumped past me and her legs slammed closed. Her hand pulled her skirt down quickly and moved up to the tabletop.

I had a grin on my face as I sipped my coffee. She frowned at me and then smiled as she brought her hand up and sucked on the middle finger, the finger she had rubbed in her slit. I groaned softly.

Three people were at the counter. They seemed to be together. I hoped they would hurry their order and get on their way before the young lady decided it was too crowded to continue. I frowned in their direction, as they seemed to drag out their order. I looked back at the young woman, she had her hand on her skirt covered thigh and she was drumming her fingers.

When the three people took seats at a table behind me, the young woman sighed and closed her laptop. I knew the show was over. I wanted to go over and talk with her but my hard-on was still making a ridge in the front of my pants that would turn to a tent if I stood up.

Much to my surprise, she came over and sat down across from me. "So close," she whispered and then sighed as she winked at me.

"Maybe another time," I replied softly.

She smiled and nodded. "You are a nice guy aren't you?"

"I try to be."

"I've seen you in here a dozen times but you normally grab your coffee and hurry away. My outfit must have more of an effect than I thought if I stopped your daily routine."

"The hair got my attention. The dog collar and orange tag moved it to your cleavage. After that, it was the corset, stockings, and boots. Very outrageous and very beautiful at the same time."

"Very beautiful? Who me? If that is so, why didn't you notice me before?"

I chuckled. "A very good question. I could plead that I've been preoccupied with business as of late and it would be mostly true. I also have a feeling that you normally try your best to blend in."

"Pretty much. I'm a student over at the college and I'm usually doing some last minute studying before classes when I'm here."

"I'll have to be more observant in the future."

There was a short silence before I asked, "What are you studying?"

"Pre-law," was her one answer.

I chuckled and she frowned. "I was visualizing you pleading a case in that outfit."

She grinned. "This is my smut writing outfit."

"Smut? As in porn"

"I call it erotica but most of the time it ends up more porn than not."

"An interesting hobby."

She laughed. "I make money selling it on the Internet so it's not a hobby."

I nodded and whispered, "Fun and profits, a good combination."

"Horny fun is always good with or without profits."

My eyes darted to the chair where she had been sitting earlier. "Uh, where did your panties go?"

"My jacket pocket."

"I didn't, uh, see that. Like I said, I'll have to be more observant in the future."

She smiled and asked, "Has your hard-on gone down enough to walk out of here?"

I glanced down and then looked back at her. "I think so."

"Good, now you can follow me down the street to the park."

"Uh, why the park?"

"There are these two benches facing each other on one of the back pathways. Does that answer your question?"

I grinned and nodded. "In that case, we need to hurry before I have a rising problem as I think about that."

She chuckled and stood up. "Shall we?"

I downed the last of my coffee and sat the cup aside.

She grinned and whispered, "Bring the cup. You'll need some cover for why you're sitting in the park."

I nodded as I went up to the counter and ordered another coffee to go.

*****

As we walked away from the coffee shop, the young woman looked at the coffee in my hand and shook her head. "Too much caffeine isn't good for you."

"In my business, it is a way of life," I said as we stopped at the corner to wait for the light.

"And your business is?"

"I'm a private investigator for three law firms."

She gave me a quick sharp look as the light changed. I started into the crosswalk but she held back. I turned and looked at her with my eyebrows raised. With a shake of her head, she started toward me and we crossed the street.

At the next light, a block later, we stopped and she said, "A private investigator. Like an ex cop or something?"

I shook my head. "No, I was like you, in pre-law. As we went along, I found I couldn't hack it so.... Now I work for lawyers instead of being one."

The light changed and we crossed the street. A block later, we were across from the park and waiting for a crosswalk light to change. "How far did you get?" She asked as we started across the street.

"Middle of the third year. That's where it really starts to get tough."

She guided us into a path as she said, "I've heard that."

"Believe it. I always considered myself a pretty smart guy. I got overwhelmed and after that, it was all downhill."

"I think it has more to do with the professors and how they teach," she said as we turned into a path leading along side a small pond.

"That very well could be it. I had two that were straight pains in the ass."

She looked at me quickly and grinned. "That must have been a while back."

I shrugged. "Ten years or so."

She nodded as she reached up and unbuttoned the short jacket. "There are never many people back this way."

"Does the fact that there might be someone, anyone, back here excite you?" I asked. I wasn't being nosey as much as trying to get information. Not to mention, steering the conversation to things more sexy than school.

She shivered slightly and nodded. "Showing off is exciting. Flashing is exciting. Getting caught with my hands in the cookie jar is even more exciting in a scary sort of way."

I looked around. "This is a remote area. Someplace not a lot of women would feel safe with or without their hands in the cookie jar."

She shivered again. "I've been through this area but I've never had the nerve to actually stop and do anything."

"Do I make you feel safer?" I asked.

She grinned and undid the front of the jacket all the way. There was skin showing between her breasts. "This corset doesn't have a bra built in. It has shelves for my breasts to sit on."

"How hard are your nipples?" I asked.

She chuckled and shivered. "Hard enough to hurt deliciously."

"Would you come, if someone sucked on them?"

"Now? Out here in public? Probably," she replied as we came to narrow side path turning left.

Fifty feet down the path were two benches facing each other. She sat on one and I sat across from her. She used both hands to open the front of the jacket until her breasts were exposed. They sat on the shelves nicely and were not as large as I had first thought. The nipples were hard and fingertip sized.

"Very nice," I said and licked my lips to see if she would react.

She smiled and whispered, "You do like to push buttons, don't you?"

"It's part of my job. Push a button to see what the reaction will be."

"Kind of like the outfit I'm wearing," she said as her fingertips and thumbs squeezed and rolled her nipples back and forth. She took a hissing breath and added, "Yeah, I could come very easily with a mouth and tongue on my nipples."

"Not yet," I said with a wink. "You were going to show me your wet pussy out here in the bright sunlight."

She groaned and slowly spread her knees. She wiggled down until her ass was on the edge of the seat and spread her knees wider yet. The hem of her skirt was now high enough for me to see her sex. "So very wet," I said with a big smile.

She groaned as her fingers and thumbs squeezed and twister her nipples harder. A moment later, her right hand moved down to rest on her right thigh. She looked up and down the path and whimpered softly. "I feel so exposed," she whispered.

"Run your finger up and down in your slit," I suggested.

She groaned as she moved her hand and one finger glided up and down her slippery slit. It touched her opening and her hips flexed. It touched her clit in the other direction and her hips jerked. Her eyes were hooded as her finger moved up and down. Her lower lip was trapped between her teeth.

"Dip the fingertip in your opening and then put it in your mouth," I said softly.

Her eyes grew wider as a shiver ran up and down her spine. "I, uh, I," she stammered as her fingertip hovered over her opening. With a soft groan, she plunged her finger in to the second knuckle. Her hips flexed and jerked.

She jerked her finger out of her sex and hurriedly stuffed it in her mouth. She made soft whimpering sounds as she sucked rhythmically on the finger. Her eyes were locked with mine.

"How does it taste?" I asked.

She nodded her head and slowly pulled the finger out of her mouth. Her hand went back to her thigh as she said, "I love my taste. Having you watch me as I taste it makes it even more exciting."

"Can I have a taste?" I asked but didn't move from where I was.

She groaned long and loud as her hand jumped over to cover her sex. I chuckled and said, "I meant from your finger."

Her hand jerked, as did her hips. "I, I, I," she stammered as her middle finger moved up and down in her slit. It stayed away from her clit and her opening.

With a deep breathe, she whispered, "You almost pushed me over the edge."

"And that would be a problem how?" I asked.

"I, uh, try to limit my orgasms to one a day," she whispered.

"Why is that?"

"They are, uh, stronger for one thing and quicker for another," she replied.

"Quicker isn't always better," I told her.

She nodded. "A slow build means a bigger explosion."

"So, I've heard," I said as my eyes followed her finger.

With a big shiver, she plunged her finger into her vagina to the second knuckle. Her hips gave a jerk and she pulled the finger out. With a deep groan, she held the finger out in my direction.

I stood up. I was very aware of the hard-on showing as a tent in the front of my pants. Her eyes were on the tent as I took the two steps to stand in front of her. I lifted her hand up and sucked her tasty finger into my mouth. I took my time, cleaning it up. She made soft whimpering sounds as I did.

When I was finished, I backed up and sat down on my bench. Her eyes were on the bulge in my pants. I reached over and slowly pulled the zipper down. Nothing was really showing. Her eyes jumped to my face and then back to my lap.

"Should I take it out?" I asked and she moaned deeply. Her finger jumped to her slit and moved up and down slowly. It paused at the top barely brushing her clit. At the bottom, it made a circle around her wet opening.

Since she hadn't said no, I worked the head and half the shaft out of the zipper. She moaned loudly and whispered, "Take your balls out also. I want to see all of it."

With a smile I said, "Like you have yours on full display for me." When she nodded, I pushed my hips up and worked the rest of my dick and my balls out.

She groaned deeply and arched her hips up. Her finger was stirring her opening slowly. "Seeing is so much better than having to use your imagination," she whispered.

"Are you talking from your viewpoint or mine?"

She flexed her hips and groaned. "Both, I think."

"You have my full attention," I said and then looked up and down the path. "Except for my normal caution."

"That we can both be caught makes it even hotter," she whispered.

I chuckled. "It still won't keep us out of jail and no, they won't put us in the same cell."

Her finger paused from stirring her opening and she made a soft whimpering sound. "There is a plot bunny I've never explored."

"Coed jail cells or being arrested in general?" I asked.

Her finger dipped deeper into her sex as she replied, "Both."

With a grin at her, I said, "I have handcuffs."

"I have a couple of sets of my own," she whispered. "I wear them around in my room sometimes teasing myself."

"Hands and ankles?" I asked and she nodded. "In front of you or behind your back?"

She made a whimpering sound. "I've never had the nerve to do it behind my back. I'm afraid I couldn't get then undone."

Her finger was moving in and out of her sex slowly. Sometimes the finger went in to the second knuckle and sometimes it went in all the way. "Try two fingers," I said and she shook her head with a groan.

"Too quick," she whispered but her single finger sped up.

"Have you ever considered handcuffing your right wrist to your right ankle and your left wrist to your left ankle?" I asked.

Her hand stopped moving with her finger as deep as it would go. I could almost hear the wheels turning as she thought about what I said. A moment later, she groaned softly and started moving her finger again. "So many possibilities."

"My favorite would be with you face down with your ass up in the air, your knees wide apart," I said to push a few buttons.

I must have hit the right button somewhere in there as she jerked her finger out of her pussy and jammed two back in. That's all it took. Her knees slammed shut trapping her hand as she rocked back and forth to a rhythm I couldn't feel or hear.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers
12