Blue Hair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she slowed her rocking and her body relaxed, I stood up and walked over in front of her. She opened her eyes and looked up at me with a short stop at my hard dick. She groaned softly.

"I'd love to suck those fingers if you don't want them," I said softly.

When I said the word suck, her eyes dropped to my dick. Her knees fell open and she slowly pulled her fingers out of her sex. With a shiver, she held them up toward my face. When I took a hold on her wrist, I pulled up. She moaned softly and leaned forward.

Her fingers went into my mouth and the head of my dick went into her mouth. We both let out a soft groan. Her tongue was swirling around the head and my tongue was doing the same to her fingers. I used my tongue to spread the fingers. She moaned loudly and swallowed half my dick.

It wasn't the best blowjob I'd ever had but it was a close second. As she bobbed her head, I pulled her fingers out of my mouth and whispered, "You're about to get a creamy surprise."

I expected her to let go of my dick. Instead, she moaned and bobbed her head quicker as her tongue tried to be everywhere at once. Now it was my turn to come long and hard.

*****

I was sitting on my bench with my dick put away. She was sitting on her bench with her jacket pulled closed and her skirt covering her sex and upper thighs. I'm not sure who had the bigger grin on their face. "I'm going to need a nap before I go to work," I said with a wink at her.

She shivered and whispered, "I have a small bed but I wouldn't mind sharing."

When I stood up, so did she. I walked over in front of her and took a moment to put the ends of the zipper on her jacket together and zip it up to two inches below her breasts. They were covered but anyone looking could see that she didn't have a bra on.

She watched me and when I finished, she rolled her shoulders around. She stayed covered but.... She grinned up at me and said, "All covered but in your face. You like my style I take it?"

"What's not to like," I asked as I took her hand. "Which way do we go?"

She grinned and headed back the way we had come in. As we walked, she swung my hand on the one side and her computer bag on the other. As we reached the street, she said, "So many plot bunnies hopping around in my head."

"Do any of them have to do with the fact that I'm old enough to be your father?" I asked as we started across with the light.

She made a giggly sound and nodded. "A whole bunch of them."

"I don't have any kids, so you'll have to teach me about the care and feeding of a daughter," I said as we went down a side street.

"But daddies are supposed to teach their daughter's things like how to give a blowjob in the park," she said in a soft girlish whisper.

"That was all on you," I said. "You were only supposed to show me your pussy and how you masturbated in public."

She groaned and whispered, "I came my brains out when you did."

"That makes two big ones in a row," I pointed out.

She chuckled and nodded. "I kind of ate my own words."

"Not to mention my whole dick and then you swallowed on top of it all."

We stopped at a crosswalk and she shivered hard. "I'd never done that before."

"Suck a dick or swallow?" I asked.

"Uh, swallow. Yours makes the third," she admitted.

"For such little experience, you did a fine job," I said as we started across the street.

"I'd have more experience if they hadn't been in such a hurry to get to other things," she whispered.

"What kind of other things," I asked to see what she would say.

Her steps faltered. "I don't think I should answer that question, Daddy."

"Why not?" I asked getting into the spirit of the game.

"If I said I fucked them, you would probably spank me," she said quickly.

"Have you ever had a spanking?" I asked.

She shook her head and groaned. "Not yet."

I chuckled and asked, "How much farther?"

"The middle of the next block," she said and walked faster.

I continued at the same pace and a few steps later, she slowed down as our arms stretched out. "Anticipation is a good thing," I said when she was back walking next to me.

"See, you're teaching me things already," she whispered and then whimpered softly. "I have an idea there are going to be many lessons."

I chuckled. "That sounds like a long term relationship."

She groaned and nodded. "It very well could be."

"You'll get no objections from me."

"How about your work?" She asked as we stopped in front of an apartment building.

"How about your studies?" I asked in return.

"We will figure all that out as we go. You can keep me on the straight and narrow with my studies and I'll keep you more observant."

As I turned toward the front door of the building, I said, "Maybe I'll work for you one day."

"Or if I don't make the cut, then I can work for you," she said with a grin as she opened the door to her building.

The door closed as we waited for the elevator to take us to our future.

12