Blue Hawaiian

Story Info
Girl’s night turns into hotwifing.
7.1k words
4.07
19k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was girl's night. When we moved into our new neighborhood it was just being built so, naturally, a couple of the original homeowner's became very close. A group of girls formed a pretty close bond and we promised to have a girl's night at least twice a year.

The night was intended as an excuse for us to get dressed up and go out to forget about our daily duties as a mother and a wife. To me, it was the couple of hours I got to escape and almost be someone else for a little while. Like, truly GET AWAY! Not in the parent pickup line, not in the shower and definitely not in the bathroom as someone is repeatedly knocking on the door.

The last few weeks felt particularly stressful so I needed tonight. We were going to an 80's bar downtown and I had visions of us singing, dancing and drinking the night away. As I had gotten out of the shower, I saw that my friend Danielle had texted and said one of her boys' was sick and that she'd be staying home. Danielle was one of my favorites. Of all the women to cancel, why'd it have to be her? A couple of the girl's chimed in with either a "I hope he feels better!" and "Oh no! We're going to miss you girl!" Then it came, my best friend sends a "I'm also out. Sorry girls! Have one for me!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO" I yelled aloud in the bathroom.

"WHAT?" My husband yelled from the other room.

"Danielle and Jacky both cancelled! Now I don't know if I even want to go!" I contemplated all the excuses I could send back to get myself out of going. "I think I'm going to cancel, too"

"Oh no, you've been looking forward to tonight so much!" My husband, Jared, was now standing in the doorway. "You got all dressed up. Just go out and have a few drinks. You've been dying to try this place out. At least go and then decide if you really like it or not and we can always go back some other time with Jacky and Bruce."

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to get ready. Screw it. I need to get out of the house.

I got the text: "HERE!"

"That's my ride, I'll be back sooner than expected. Maybe we can hang out when I get back?" I yell to my husband from the front door.

"Sure! Take your time, have fun and remember... You're a girl. You shouldn't have to pay for drinks!!!" he shouts back.

He didn't see me but I rolled my eyes. I think that's his way of telling me not to spend a lot of money. Who's going to buy a 38 year-old a drink? The place will be crawling with 21 year olds.

The car pulled right up next to the bar and I thought "Of course, no one is here because this place is terrible." We walk in and the place is really nice. Ironically enough, I kind of wanted the place to be bad and validate all those thoughts I had in my head on the drive there. But the music was really good, it wasn't busy at all. In fact, there was hardly anyone there. The crowd wasn't super young, either.

A couple of women made a beeline for the bar to order our drinks. Normally, I'd just drink a seltzer or beer but Mallory ordered everyone a blue slushy mixed drink. I didn't even know what was in it but she ordered for everyone. Mallory was the eldest of the group. The "fun grandmother" almost. She always drove and she would always end up buying drinks. Being in her 60s, she never had any kids and I think a part of her viewed us as her daughters.

"What's this called?" I yelled out over the music. Two of the women just turned and shrugged their shoulders. I took a sip and thought "Wow! There's hardly any alcohol in here." We all found a booth in the corner and started talking. Next thing I know, another round of the blue slushy drinks. Again, hardly any alcohol. But man, did it taste good! The second one went down very quickly and I had no idea who bought the second round. "Hey! What are these called? I'll grab the next round!" One of the girls yelled back "I"ll grab the next round. I'm about to leave anyway so let me grab them and then I'll head out."

The third round came and the drinks were going down fast. I wanted something with alcohol. Not these sissy drinks. I'm not driving, I have no kids, no husband, no responsibilities.

I don't remember how much time has passed but a couple girls that drove separately were excusing themselves and slowly leaving one by one. Riding with Mallory, I knew she'd be one of the last ones to leave but also seemed like she was having more to drink than she should have if she was driving. She was slurring her words and really pouring her heart out. "Great, I'll probably end up driving home."

The third drink went down and I felt the urge to go to the restroom. Honestly, I'm surprised I lasted so long. As I excused myself, I stood up and tried to find the restroom, I realized this alcohol may have hit me harder than I had expected.

"Holy cow", I thought to myself "This place got crowded quick!" I started walking around and lost my bearings. I turned and started to walk in the bathroom when the door opened in front of me and a young man stood there just as shocked to see me as I was to see him.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" I yelled

"It's ok." he laughed, "The women's is across the hall."

"What?" I asked...

"ACROSS THE HALL!!" he yelled back over the music and pointed.

I turned and saw the women's symbol on the door across the hall.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I turned and walked across the hall to the women's restroom which was full of 20-somethings. "When did this place get so busy? It was dead like an hour ago."

I walked out of the restroom and needed to find the bar. I wanted a REAL drink. Not the blue slushy one. As I approach the bar, I can't even get up to it. I'm three people back and slowly inching my way up to the bar.

Once at the bar, it's impossible to get the bartender's attention. He's too busy attending to all the kids.

"You find your way across the hall?" I heard someone yell right in my ear. I turned around extremely annoyed only to find the same boy that was walking out of the men's room. Still embarrassed I just laughed and said "Yeah, thanks for the directions"

He laughed and asked what I was drinking. Here I was so anxious to get a drink and hadn't even thought about what I was going to order. I turn back "I don't know.... Something with alcohol"

"That leaves you with a lot of options!" he yelled back.

"I've been drinking some blue slushy drink... it had hardly any alcohol!"

"A Blue Hawaiian?!?!?!?" He shot back...

"I don't know. Maybe? It's blue and slushy"

"Yeah, it's also the drink special tonight. You know that thing is nothing but alcohol right?"

Just then the man turns his attention away from me and to the bartender "Can we get a Miller Lite bottle and a Blue Hawaiian?"

I turn and look at the bartender and he's already gone getting the bottle of beer and making the drink. "Hey! Was that for me?"

The boy nods "Yeah, I'm Chad"

"Thanks Chad, I'm Kris"

He grabs the drinks from the bartender and handed me my drink.

"How much do I owe you?" I questioned.

He just laughed AGAIN and said "I like you, you're funny. Can't a guy buy a girl a drink?"

"I'm twice your age!"

"I don't care, I think you're hot."

I rolled my eyes, thanked him for the drink and walked away. As I looked over my shoulder back at him he was standing there with his arms out in disbelief that I just took the drink and left.

"Wow" I thought to myself. Was he serious? He was cute. Super Tall... 6'5"? 6'6"? I tried to guess. Great shape but then almost all of these 20-year olds were. He looked so young. Where were these guys when I was in my twenties? I'd get hit on but not like guys like that.

As I find my way back to the booth we were sitting at, everyone is gone. Where's Mallory? Where are the rest of the girls? I sent something out in the group text and most of them replied that they were home. I text Mallory but no reply. I wasn't gone that long, was I?

I kind of just wandered around the bar drinking my Blue Hawaiian while looking for any of the girls. No way Mallory left me. I walked outside and saw her vehicle. Walked back in and around the dance floor. Finally, I text her husband Don because I was worried about her.

Text from Don: "I had to come pick her up. One of the girl's text me and said she couldn't drive. Practically had to carry her to the car. Do you need a ride home?"

I text my husband "Mallory left me!" But No reply...

I text Don back and hold him not to worry about it. That I didn't want to be an inconvenience and that Jared would come pick me up. Still no reply from Jared...

"Hey, I got you a refill?"

It was Chad.

"No, my friends ditched me" I told him.

"Well, I'll keep you company"

What am I going to talk to this boy about? His homework? We have NOTHING in common but I was alone at this bar and waiting for my husband to reply so why not?

"Sure, what the hell." I told him.

"Finish our drinks and dance a little maybe?"

I checked my phone... no response.

We somehow managed small talk and I finished my 4th drink... or was it 5th? Damn it... how many of these have I had? I don't even remember what we were talking about

He finally mustered up the courage, "So are we going to dance or what?"

I smiled. I'm not going to lie. I was so flattered and I couldn't figure out why this cute good looking twenty year old was spending his night talking to me when there are all these tight bodied college aged girls running around drunk.

"Why?" I blurted out.

"Why what?" he replied.

"Why do you want to dance with me? Look at all these girls!"

"Because you're hot!" he lowered his voice and whispered into my ear

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "No, no, I'm really not. Not compared to some of these girls!"

"Look... don't get mad but you're a fucking MILF. You are so hot. I'm really into older women and not these girls. I feel like you could maybe teach me a thing or two!"

I could feel the heat coming from under my shirt. I knew I was blushing. I just smirked and nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, you're probably right!", I laughed

"So, I answered your question... answer mine! Want to dance?"

I checked my phone again. Still "Delivered" and not "Read". Damn it, Jared.

"Waiting for your friend that left you?" he asked

"Something like that. Screw it. Let's go" What's the worst that can happen? It's a public place, no one is around that knows me and I wanted to let loose. I won't let it go too far and if by a couple songs Jared hasn't replied, I'll call an Uber.

We got out on the dance floor and he started off a bit aggressive.

I leaned into his ear "Slow down there big boy"

He laughed again, "See, you're teaching me already!"

We continued to dance and his hands kept wandering. I could tell the drinks were hitting me. It crept up on me quickly. My hands were now roaming over his body and I didn't mind his on mine.

For a moment, I had almost forgotten who I was and what I was doing. Getting caught up in the moment, I have no idea how long we had been dancing but he pulled me in close and our faces were real close to each other. It was hot, it was passionate, it was... inappropriate. I could feel his breath on my lips as I could tell he was about to lean in for a kiss. Sure enough, he did and I backed up. Not wanting to hurt his feelings, I quickly turned around and put my ass into him, grinding slowly.

"You're teasing me!" he whispered into my ear from behind and pushed himself into me.

"Can I get your number?"

I just turned around and smiled. I was hammered but I knew I could not give his kid my number. Last thing I needed was him calling or texting tomorrow.

"Insta?" he replied and I laughed.

Sure, so you can see me and my husband and kids?

This is just some fun. Just tonight. I knew no matter how drunk I was, I wouldn't cross a line.

"Snapchat? Something? Anything?"

He did remind me! MY PHONE! Oh my god.......... How long have we been dancing? What if Jared responded?

Don't ask me what came over me. Curiosity, I guess. But this hot young 20 something has wasted his entire night flirting with me and I knew I wouldn't be going home with him. Honestly, I felt real bad. So I figured I would throw him a bone. I leaned in to whisper into his ear "I have to go to the restroom" but as I did, my hand went from his chest to running down his front across his buttons, down over his belt and then along the erection I felt in his jeans. I went down the length of it and then back to his belt buckle. It was exhilarating. My heart was going a thousand beats a second. As I was thinking to myself "Oh my god, I can't believe I just did that" I realized I was doing it again. My finger nails ran across the length of his dick through his khaki shorts and back a few more times before I grabbed it and gave it a squeeze.

"You better not leave without saying goodbye!" He yelled. I didn't even look back.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD DID I JUST DO?" I couldn't believe it. Harmless, sure.

I checked my phone and still nothing. "Damn it Jared"

I sat in the stall. 1am. How did this happen? How? I drunkenly got on the Uber app and ordered a ride.

Still couldn't believe this kid wanted my cell, insta, snap, anything... Snapchat, I thought. No one sees that. No one would know. I felt bad leaving him empty handed and thought that would be the easiest. I'll make one, give him the name and then delete it tomorrow. No harm, no foul. I'll never see him again. Easy.

As I sat in this stall making a snapchat account, I got the alert "Your UBER is here"

OMG MY UBER! I Forgot. I'm so drunk that I forgot I had ordered an Uber. I run out and there he is waiting for me.

"Hey, my uber is here, I've got to go" I say in a panic.

"Oh come on, you can stay. I'll make sure you get home or you can stay at my place!"

"Nice try!" I knew I had a huge smile on my face and I couldn't wipe it away. He knew I couldn't either.

"So I'll never see you again?" he frowned.

I showed him my snapchat and he pulled out his phone to scan mine and then he said "Oh my god, cool. ``BLUE HAWAIIAN' is your name???"

I couldn't help but laugh... looked down and saw "You and CHCHCHAD are now friends"

"What's with the name?" I asked

He laughs and explains he use to stutter when he was younger so the CH-CH-CHAD is to make fun of himself. That's why he has a hard time talking to girls.

I explained I really have to go, I was getting Uber alerts. He reaches in for a kiss and I give him a quick peck on the lips and duck out. "It was nice to meet you! Thanks for the drinks!"

I'm in the uber for less than a minute and I get a notification on snapchat.

CHCHCHAD: When will I see you again?

I reply with a shrug emoji

CHCHCHAD: I'm heading home now. Maybe I give you my address and change your Uber route?

Me: I can't. Need my beauty sleep.

I put my phone down and turned off the notifications. Last thing I need is to get home and have that go off. In hindsight, I should have deleted the app. No need for it. I'll never see that boy again.

As the Uber pulls up to my house, I get out and stumble my way up to the door and struggle to get my keys out and into the keyhole. As I enter, it's quiet. I sneak upstairs and into our bedroom. Jared is passed out on his side of the bed. I grab his phone and see all of my texts and phone calls. Shaking my head, I slip into pajamas and go to bed.

The next morning I woke up with a massive hangover. I reach for my phone to check the time and can't believe I slept in so late. Jared is gone. I laid there and thought about last night and was incredibly turned on but also incredibly hungover. Curiosity got the better of me and I checked my newly created snapchat. There were a ton of messages from Chad along with some photos that I wanted to open but was also a little afraid to open.

The first 3-4 messages were trying to convince me to go to his place... along with his address and even a screenshot of a map. I open up the first photo and it's a selfie in front of his door. The second photo is of him in his underwear with the caption "Remember this?"

I'm not going to lie, I was turned on and went from scared to open the third and final photo to a little intrigued. Making sure no one was in the room, I opened the third photo and there he was, dick in hand with the caption "I guess I'll take care of this myself tonight"

I couldn't help it... my hand immediately went down my pants while my other hand held my phone. "What if...." was going through my mind. What if I was single last night... what if I didn't stop... what if what if what if?" then came one of the strongest orgasms I have had in a while.

The next week, my husband wanted to make it up to me. He knew I was mad all week that he didn't pick me up and I was left stranded. So to make it up to me, he got a babysitter and took me out to a fancy restaurant. After a nice meal, we figured since we had a babysitter that we'd go out to grab a drink. I had a few drinks and after he mentioned the girls' night, I came up with an idea. Why don't we go to a bar and he "picks me up"?

He asked what I meant and I told him; "Let's go to a bar. I'll go up to the bar and after about a half hour to hour, come up to me and pick me up like you're some stranger. After all... I'm a girl and shouldn't have to pay for drinks."

He thought it was a little weird but decided to play along.

I got to the bar, ordered a drink and just sat there... I'd play with my phone, look around the bar. Honestly, I was a little bored. Then I heard Jared's voice. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure!"

"So what's a pretty lady like you just sitting here by yourself?", he asked, playing along.

We talked for the next half hour to hour and I'll be honest, it was like we were dating again.

He asked me if I wanted to get out of there and it was hot. I could not wait to get him home.

We got home and we paid the babysitter but she didn't leave fast enough. I had to tell her "Thank you, we're really tired so we're going to bed" and we practically ran up the stairs when she walked out the door. We made love like we had not made love in a LONG time. It was incredible.

He enjoyed it, too. I know he did because he planned an impromptu night out the next month and suggested we do the same thing. Over time, we stopped going to dinner and I'd just leave work and meet him up at a bar where he would "pick me up"

It wasn't until one night when he told me to head out after work and he'd surprise me at the bar. When I went to the bar and ordered a drink, someone else walked up and said "Throw that on my tab!" I turned and looked and there was an older gentleman, probably in his early fifties if I were to guess. He was a good looking man with a short silver military type haircut. "A woman like you shouldn't be sitting here all alone, mind if I join?"

"Not at all! How are you?" I hesitated at first. What would my husband think if he walked in and I was talking to this man? Should I tell him that I'm meeting my husband? "Hey, you really don't have to buy my drink." I mentioned.

He told me he didn't mind and that if I was meeting someone that he'd keep me company until they arrived. He seemed harmless as he ordered another scotch.

We sat and talked for quite a while.

Where's Jared? I kept texting him but no response, AGAIN! Ugh

After a while, out of the corner of my eye, I saw my husband sitting at a table having a drink staring at me. How long has he been there? Here I was worried and waiting on him and he had been there the whole time. I decided to get a little payback and started to give the good-looking gentlemen next to me a little more attention. As we talked, I would rub his arm... then eventually place my hand on his leg, he returned the favor by putting his hand on my knee. Every once in a while, I'd look over and see my husband still staring and drinking his beer. How far do I take this before he gets up and comes over here? He knows I see him and I know he sees me!!

12