Blue Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Veronica is about to entertain an unexpected visitor.
5k words
4.36
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica sipped a glass of wine on her porch basking in the moonlight, savouring the peace and quiet her secluded home afforded her. She had always wanted to live in a luxurious lodge, way out in the wilderness. Thankfully, her husband had obliged her whim. Of course, with her looks Veronica could have gotten whatever she wanted in this world. And yet she had chosen to marry for love rather than for convenience. Her husband was a businessman of moderate success whom properly loved her back. The only issue was the travel. Terrence would have to travel all around the world to conduct his business, leaving Veronica all alone for long stretches of time.

Veronica mused at missing her husband, which had already been gone a week and had yet another two weeks of travel on the books. Gulping the last of her wine, she resigned her drinking and proceeded to retreat to slumber. Had she only stayed but for a few moments longer, she might have caught a glimpse of the faint heat glow of the cloaked alien ship that had landed so close to her abode. Then again, it would have probably hardly altered the events that would unfold that night.

Draped only in her black lace see through nightgown, Veronica took to the covers and within moments with the aid of the wine, she was out cold.

A few hours later she was jarred from her sleep, courtesy of the sound of footsteps and creaking wood she could swear she could hear in the living room. However, once she stirred from her bed to listen more intently, the sound disappeared entirely. She speculated that it must have been her imagination. Now that she had awoken, she decided to go to the kitchen to have a glass of water. The wine she indulged in earlier that night had left her much parched.

She left the comfort of her bed grasping at her nightgown for warmth and walked eyes half open to the kitchen where she promptly poured herself a glass of water and proceeded to gulp it down. That is when out of the corner of her eye she caught something which seemed amiss. Putting the glass down she gently turned around to find the outline of a figure slightly illuminated by the moonlight facing her. She froze thinking she must have been dreaming still for a second, however when she noticed the large figure furthermore toted a big gun she let out a scream of panic like none she had ever bellowed before. Having expelled all the oxygen from her lungs, she once again opened her eyes to find the figure unmoving in the middle of her kitchen.

Slowly, Tim as she would come to call him later, removed the gun from his hands and gently laid it on the table in order to inspire calm. He took two gentle steps forward and extended his hand beckoning Veronica to do the same. Veronica was stunned; she couldn't believe this was real. Furthermore she realised that whatever stood before her was not of this world. The moonlight was dim in the kitchen, having not switched on the lights to protect her drowsy eyes. Yet she was sure that the hand extended before her was of a blue glint. And if that wasn't enough of a clue, the large hand only featured four fingers upon it.

Out of instinct she shifted sideways with the intention to make a run for it, but then again she was taken aback when the figure did not move an inch in response to her movement. Only his eyes moved to follow her and now that she focused on his eyes she found some measure of comfort. His eyes were not menacing in the least, if anything they looked upon her with warmth. In a moment of madness she apprehensively extended her hand and placed it in that of her alien caller, which promptly squeezed her hand in reassurance. Tim grabbed her other hand as well and squeezed just as tightly and spoke something in his native tongue. Words which meant nothing to Veronica, but of which tone indicated to her that there was no danger, leading her to breathe a heavy sigh of relief. Tim noticed a couch and slowly led Veronica by the hand to it and gently sat her down, in an attempt to allow her the time to come down from her shock.

Now seated, the couple looked into each other's eyes still holding hands and somehow Veronica was finding herself to be much calmer with every passing second. Every once in a while Tim would squeeze her hands again in reassurance and soon she found herself squeezing back and smiling.

Knowing full well that Veronica had calmed down, Tim's eyes wandered from her eyes and down onto her body. He very much liked what he saw and he thanked his lucky stars. Veronica immediately realised her peril. Although cloth in her nightgown, it was completely see through. She enjoyed wearing it, her home being so far removed from civilization that the chances of onlookers was presumably non existent. She also enjoyed the comfort and freedom of not being required to wear any underwear. She realised on this night, it might have not been the most ideal attire.

She quickly looked down in unease, her hands leaving those of her surprise guest such that she could cover her C cup breasts feeling a tinge shame at having exposed herself unduly. Tim did not take offense, however he gently moved his hand to Veronica's chin and proceeded to gently stroke her cheek in reassurance. Strangely, she found herself closing her eyes and enjoying his touch, much more than she naturally should. So much so that Veronica surprised herself even more mere moments later, when Tim moved himself closer, clearly going in for a kiss and Veronica found herself not moving an inch and willingly partaking in the touch of lips.

The second his lips touched hers a shock ran through her, equal parts panic and pleasure. The kiss proceeded to become more intense as Tim moved his hand to the back of her neck which he gently massaged as his tongue tentatively probed Veronica's mouth, which gratefully yielded to the exploration.

Within moments, Veronica found herself held rapt in the kiss which was mildly forced upon her, not noticing that her hands had yielded downwards releasing her breasts from confinement. A few moments more and she found herself mounting and straddling her alien caller whilst his hands had moved to her back. She could not understand what was happening but yet she could not find within her the strength to stop it. A thrill and a need overwhelmed her and all she could do was not simply to partake in the kiss but further moan and writhe in pleasure at the surprise make out session. Ever so often they would break the kiss and look longingly into each others' eyes, only to revert to the heated exchange of tongue moments later.

Suddenly Veronica snapped out of her trance, probably having realised she was grinding Tim with a motion that implied only one thing. Held rapt in his touch as she was, she still had the presence of mind to think to herself "What the fuck am I doing?" She stood frozen, still straddling the dark figure realising that her nipples were well erect and her nethers were slightly moist, probably clearly visible through her nightgown although she had not the courage the check. Furthermore, a fact entered her immediate attention. Through his pants she could feel the unmistakable feel of a hard and erect cock below her, its warmth breaking through the clothing, matching the warmth she herself exuded. Breathing heavily she attempted to compose herself, to try to make sense of what was happening.

Such time for her to compose herself would not be allowed, as Tim grabbed her forcefully by her ass and stood up with her in hand, an action which only forced an unintentional muffled gasp to escape her lips. His strength was formidable as he seemed to carry her with no particular effort. Veronica could not linger for long upon that thought, as Tim was walking her to the door he saw her emerge from, thinking correctly that this is the room where the female slept and thus also copulated. The situation being as it was, Veronica knew that the intention of this alien was but one. He was going to take her to bed and then he was going to fuck her.

A myriad of thoughts raced through Veronica's mind. "What the fuck is going on? Why the hell did I kiss him back? How do I get out of this? And oh my god, he is rock hard and huge."

His steps were forcing his erection to further probe into her core, and although she could push herself back and avoid the feeling, she was frozen in place, enduring the pleasurable motion in complete submission.

Once at her marital bed, Veronica was gently leaned upon it on her back, where she lain dumbstruck not knowing what to do and simply looked at her soon to be lover. Tim removed his shirt, and even in the dim moonlight Veronica could see his ripped pectorals of which she could only be impressed by. Tim moved his impressive body upon her and laid there looking into her eyes, their bodies not yet touching but the space between being ever so small. Veronica looked back into his eyes and despite knowing that what she should be doing was to fight him off, she found herself closing her eyes and slowly gaping her mouth.

Tim quickly accepted her invitation and his tongue was again dancing with that of his impromptu female mate whilst their hands continued exploring each others bodies. Although he had females with whom to copulate on the ship, he had been told of the beauty of females which resided on Terra. He should have been continuing his scouting mission so small a time after the ship had landed, but he couldn't deny himself satisfying his need to taste of the female he encountered.

Soon his body was touching the beautiful form beneath him and to his great pleasure Veronica had now wrapped her legs around his waist and was grinding against his well erect manhood. This female, he realised, was well versed in sex and was going to provide for much pleasure.

When Tim broke off his kiss and leaned back Veronica once again found herself innocently moaning while her hands on his neck slightly attempted to restrain the retreat. Tim now had other intentions as regards to where his mouth should probe next. Using one hand, he gently opened Veronica's nightgown, Veronica herself instinctively unhooking her legs from his muscled form in order to ensure that her disrobing be complete.

Once unprotected, Veronica soon found her nipple assailed by his capable tongue leading her to moan even more in earnest. Tim was switching gently from one breast to the other and Veronica soon found she could do nothing more than to cradle his head and slightly entice him further, she herself controlling which breast should be given attention to. Her hands then lost touch of his head as he suddenly started trailing kisses downwards upon her form en route to her well moist nethers. All too quickly the situation became very real for her, as she looked downwards to be met with the sight of the blue figure which was quickly making has way closer to her opened legs. Veronica whimpered at the madness of what was to occur. Once again she attempted to break herself from the spell of lust and carnal pleasure and stop this.

"Please don't," she whispered in so low a voice she barely heard herself.

Her plea was duly ignored as Tim dove his tongue into her wanting burning snatch, finally tasting the human. Veronica breathed deeply as the sudden touch of his tongue almost threw her once again into shock. That emotion that soon yielded, as she was now once again cradling his head as she bent her back in pleasure and bit her lip enjoying the alien invasion that was occurring between her legs.

The next words escaped her mouth unbeckoned. "Yes eat my pussy..." she said this time audibly and in a husky tone. Tim did not understand her, but he knew she was instructing him to do more. His large tongue easily parted her, and now that he had found her engorged love button, he was lashing at it without restraint as his hands dug into her hips.

Sensing his partner, he knew that if he continued his course of action she would shortly bath him in her sweet nectar. He also knew the sudden clarity that release affords and although she seemed willing, he was not sure she would fully accept him to continue with all he intended to do to her. So he reluctantly ceased his administrations and stood up, proceeding to remove his pants instead. Veronica whimpered at the loss of pleasure and stared in awe at him as he disrobed knowing all too well what was to follow. But horny as she was, she was not going to go against the wishes of her unlikely visitor. Her horniness was not helped moments later, as she stared upon the cock Tim presented her with. It was surely about eight inches and properly erect, pointing upwards and hard as a rock.

"Oh my god you are big..." she said her eyes glistening, experiencing more enthusiasm rather than surprise. This cock was larger than a previous experience of Veronica's, back in the days before she settled down and got married. She was never a prude and enjoyed the occasional hook up, and through random chance she had satisfied one of her desires. To have a cock within her which was of considerable size. Her husband was not as well endowed, making her cum on occasion with his much more 'conservative' cock.

Veronica moved her eyes to Tim's face and smiled lewdly. Any resistance to having sex was booted out of her mind at the sight of the well sized appendage. She cocked her head in a come hither motion and lifted her chest forward out of instinct, using her mammaries to invite her breeder forward.

Tim smiled back knowing that he had her right where he wanted her. With his strength he could have easily forced her onto the kitchen table and had her as he pleased, ignoring her rejection. But he much rather his prey to yield to his lecherous intentions. Tim towered over her again, his cock so close to her split lathered pussy. She quickly grabbed his cock and gently stroked it, enjoying the feel of so much hard meat residing in her palm. She opened her mouth in amusement, making sure to show him that she really loved what he was packing.

"Put it inside me,'' she finally begged as she manoeuvred him towards her aching core. As soon his head parted her she instinctively grabbed his hips. Even wet and bothered as she was, he could only penetrate so much into her with his girth and so he thrust shallowly at first, awaiting her nethers to yield to him. Veronica closed her eyes as she guided her parting with her hands and enjoyed the long forgotten feeling of being stretched. Soon enough she found herself yielding and she thrust her unlikely lover into herself somewhat forcefully. She wanted to be properly filled with it now; she could not wait any longer. Soon enough with a thrust and a moan the penetration was complete, and Tim's inhumanly large testicles scraped her thighs.

Tim saw the exquisite look on her face, and although she was human, he still could tell by her submissive eyes and her awestruck open mouth that she was engulfed in lust and that he could now do whatever he wanted to her without any restraint and that she would only beg for more.

Realising such he started to thrust within her with considerable force and speed, his muscles allowing him to thrust unabated to his heart's content. Veronica on the other hand was completely taken by surprise. She had had men thrust into her with said force and vigour but usually they would allow her to accustom herself to them. This was not one such occurrence. She felt a tinge of pain, but it was drowned by the overwhelming pleasure. This continued on for minutes with Tim barely making a sound, as if this was his foreplay. Between gasps which accompanied each thrust, the thought dawned on Veronica that this alien could do much more than a mere man could, and she was in for a long and rough ride. Her pussy spasmed at the thought.

Veronica felt the unmistakable feeling in her stomach. Although she had been fucking for a relatively short time, she was about to cum and cum hard. Inevitably her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she arched hard as the feeling of pleasure and satisfaction raced through and engulfed her body. She screamed through her orgasm, the best she had felt in years, Tim unrelenting in his assault, each thrust lifting her to new heights of bliss. Coming down from her high, she wondered if he had cum with her. Having heard no noise other than slapping of meat, and feeling no warmth within her, she surmised he must have not. On the one hand she felt relief as she could not know if alien sperm could impregnate her. On the other hand, she felt as if cheated. She had never had a love for condoms and had always enjoyed the feeling of being inseminated.

Tim was indeed nowhere close to coming. His species would engage in sex for extended periods of time. He had heard of how short the time it was that it took for humans to experience release. He had mused about how he would enjoy giving a human female many orgasms in quick succession. And now with his cock buried in one such human, he was determined to plough her for hours on end into complete submission. His cock pleasantly bathed with her slick juices, he could continue indulging his wants.

When he noticed that she had come down, he moved her legs upwards and above her head, allowing him deeper access within her. His hands he moved to her shoulders so that she would properly restrained for what was to come next. Veronica's green eyes closely observed his motions, and once she was secured in place she knew that this thing was about to escalate. She let out a loud whimper, mostly inspired by the fact that she could feel him even deeper inside her. She suddenly lost all confidence that she could endure his next charge.

As far as Tim was concerned, foreplay was over. Now he would show her what he could really do. He pulled himself backwards until he was barely within her and gave her a lustful look, which was only met by the scared apprehensive one. And then he started thrusting into her even with even more strength than he had before, softly grunting as he did whilst maintaining his dominating smile.

Veronica screamed uncontrollably with every thrust, one such scream featuring the words "Please stop, you're breaking me!" before returning to a guttural scream she let out each time. Her body was being stretched to new limits and she was constantly haggling with the sense of feeling entirely full one moment, to practically empty the next. The pain she was feeling was on par with the pleasure caused. After the first few minutes she lost the will scream and her hands had fallen to the mattress. The pain was starting to intermix with the pleasure and with each thrust now she only but muster a moan. As her abuse continued, a fluttering took hold once more of her stomach. Her eyes once again rolled into the back of her head as her hands clasped with all their might the mattress and once more an orgasm crashed through, shaking her from her core.

Coming down from the orgasm, Veronica could not believe the stamina of this guy. He had thrust into her incessantly for minutes and barely broken a sweat. She on the other hand was a sweating drooling mess. Tim decided to up the ante by starting to thrust even faster.

She continued to lay on her back the sound of flesh meeting flesh insistent in her brain, as she bounced continuously without pause, her blonde locks bouncing on her frame, her breasts bouncing lewdly in toe. She had resigned to her abuse, realised she felt like a rag doll getting fucked without control, and for whatever reason the thought brought her pleasure.

He continued fucking her for what seemed like hours, never for a moment relenting in his efforts and bringing her to one orgasm after the next. Finally, she heard him grunt a bit and she ceased her breathing in anticipation. "Oh god I think he is finally cumming" she thought with glee. Tim locked his hands around her hips and took one last plunge into her and started to release his seed as he let out a roar of conquest. His cum was amazingly warm and far more copious than that of humans, such that Veronica felt it fill her up in a way she had never felt before. Although she had not been on the verge of orgasm, the amount of cum and it's warmth, coupled with the feeling of helplessness sent her over the edge and she once again arched her back in release and joined her alien lover's scream.

12