Blue Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not even feel him recede from her as he lay back on the mattress. She simply breath heavily and twitched as the cum seeped from her abused hole. After a few minutes her brain was starting to function again and she was returning to reality. That is when she felt her hand being moved, as it was placed on the cock which to her horror was still fully erect.

She looked into Tim's eyes and they said only one thing. "It's not over..."

"Oh my god, you can't fucken be serious." Veronica spat in amazement and almost resignation. When her hand was made to stroke him she however continued on her own, finding the pleasure from her feeling his hard shaft had not yielded from the last time she had touched it. When her pumping increased from a slow motion to an intentional act, her hair was gently grabbed and her head was moved downwards upon him and she knew what was to come next. She was going to blow an alien.

She sat on all fours in front of the cock that had made her cum countless times almost in disbelief. She knew she had no choice, but she was also wrestling with the thought of would she still blow him if she had a choice not to. That is when she surprised herself once more.

"You are so big," she said, a smile dancing on her face before she started licking the long shaft with gusto and moaning as she did, tracing it with kisses right down to the ball sack that had just delivered the warm fluid that still warmed her insides to this moment. She was enthralled with the cock, truly and genuinely enjoying feeling it with her tongue, until she needed more. She needed to be filled by it, and so she plunged her head forward and took as much of it as she could within her mouth. She loved how full and stretched her mouth felt as the taste of her juices intertwined with his made for delicious cocktail.

She bobbed her head up and down and blew him for minutes on end until she found herself also touching herself as she did. She was quite tender due to her ravishing, but yet she found she could not keep her own fingers away from her reddened folds. This continued until finally the cock in her mouth did not suffice her needs. She couldn't believe what she was about to do. Reluctantly she vacated her mouth of the cock and slowly ascended until her dripping tender pussy was once again met with the cock which she straddled.

She bit her lip once more as she looked at him intently in the eyes.

"I think it's time you fucked me again..." she said longingly, as she childishly motioned her body from side to side, further inviting it's taking.

Although Tim did not understand he smiled and quickly grabbed Veronica's toned ass roughly, leading her to squeal with pleasure. Veronica liked it rough, and at this point any hint of pain was directly being translated to pleasure in her mind. She moved her hips until her lips were poised on the instrument of her pleasure and sauntered downwards enjoying feeling of being spread once again. However, she only sunk it ever so shallowly inside her and simply enjoyed twisting her hips and feeling stretched once more. She was in no rush to enjoy the shaft in all of it's length.

Tim however had no mind for her games, and with his hands already on her hips he suddenly yanked her down and impaled her to the hilt once more. Veronica shrieked with pleasure at the sudden invasion. She dug her nails into his hands and spoke but one word, "Fuuuuuuuucccckkk".

Within moments Tim was easily bouncing her upon him, once again rendering Veronica into a rag doll being manipulated for his pleasure. She was all too delighted to surrender and oblige. With each plunge within her she felt as if his cock was literally in her stomach and she did not want it to stop. All she could do was to beg to be fucked harder and enjoy each thrust within her.

Not knowing how it happened, Veronica found herself with her hands around his neck being held in mid air with Tim beneath her standing as he continued to impale her incessantly. With the little brain power Veronica still had she found herself impressed. Standing at 6"4, this a position she always wished to be had in, but never could because no man could lift her. But the beast below her had no qualms with her weight and was easily managing her, pulling the shaft almost all the way out before plunging back in with haste.

Without beckoning Veronica found herself lip locked with Tim whom returned her advances and also squeezed tighter her behind eliciting yet another moan. When the kiss broke, Tim moved her such that her back was against the wall and unleashed yet another assault upon her. Veronica simply dropped her hands, closed her eyes and smiled, enjoyed being fucked into oblivion.

All she could do was to spout the occasional drivel which her mind was able to produce enticing Tim to never ever stop. The rapid fucking had Tim ready to blow his second load, but he did not want to blow it in the same hole as before. He removed himself from her and placed her on all fours on the bed and before a word of protest could be spoken he had his cock back in her mouth. Only this time he had a hand at each side of her head and was fucking her mouth with the same intensity which previously been reserved for her pussy.

Veronica understood what was going to happen and if anything she was longing for it. Soon her mouth was going to be flooded with her lover's warm seed. Tim pounded into her mouth for a few minutes, just before giving a grunt and unloading into her. Although it was his second time cumming, he still yielded fluid in excess, but in slow spurts giving Veronica enough time to greedily gulp down most of his offering. She enjoyed the uncanny warmth of his cum and made sure to swallow every drop she could. Although, inexorably she could not savour each drop and the blue cum was dribbling down her chin and into her cleavage.

When every last drop was exhausted, Tim removed his cock from her and yet before she could enjoy the moment further, Veronica found herself twisted round until she lay with her ass up in the air and face in the mattress.

"Oh my god, you're a fuck machine..." was all Veronica could say as she felt the massive cock spreading her once again, and within moments she was once again being shoved backwards and forwards as Tim fucked her hard from behind. Much like before all Veronica could do was moan and smile as she was once again taken. Not against her will any longer, her will had been flipped to wanting to taken for as long as he so wished.

She found herself moving her hands to her back and crossing them in a further act of submission. Tim obliged her and grabbed her hands tightly and doubled his efforts, whilst also giving her slap ass from time to time. Most women would simply succumb to pleasure once within his grasp. This one was willingly inviting her domination. He had truly made an amazing find.

Veronica squealed in appreciation, knowing for certain that her abuse would not soon stop, her new lover having more than proven that he can fuck her without remit. Many minutes went by of unrelenting domination, loving each moment.

She was trying to push her orgasm back, wishing her ravishing to continue ever more. Despite her best efforts, Veronica came again. Only this time she did not arch her back for she had not the energy. She only screamed hard as the orgasm washed over her and then she promptly fell forward unconscious.

Seeing this, Tim placed her back in bed and proceeded to clean himself up and wear once more his uniform. He wished he could have fucked her longer, but he also knew that they would remain on the planet for a few days. He would have another chance to take the beautiful Veronica again.

He left the room leaving the poor Veronica awash with sweat and cum, softly breathing in deep slumber from which he had awoken her.

12