Blue Ops

Story Info
In trouble at work, Genna ends up in a berry strange place.
6.8k words
4.07
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lappsink
lappsink
58 Followers

"I'd woken up about an hour ago, alone in a ditch. When i say alone, I mean that completely - the town I've just walked in to is completely empty. for the record, my names Genna and I've been a special forces operative for almost 5 years now. This is the weirdest shit I've ever seen.

I should probably mention I work for the research and development division of a large multinational company. They're in to science based technologies, but that's not my department. I've always been part of their secret and highly illegal attack force, trained in kidnapping and interrogation.

So, what else is weird? My last memory before being here is speaking to my manager. He wanted me to take part in a test and I agreed to do so. About a month ago I'd been demoted for entering forbidden area and seeing... Well, I don't know. A weird shape, like a woman, only with extremely exaggerated curves. Probably just a mannequin, but enough to get me in to hot water. I almost lost my job - they practically accused me of spying. I'm here because if that, I'm sure. This true test is me trying to get back in to their good books. No other reason I'd let them neutralise me.

I estimated it was early evening thanks to the telltale position of the sun and slowly walked my way to the town, expecting to be able to make a deal for a place to stay and some food. Unfortunately, all I found was a derelict mass of buildings with no working technology. It looked like a bomb had gone off recently. The surroundings had only one road running through what looked like miles of desert. I was stuck here. The only supplies I could find were a few off brand snack machines.

One thing kept ringing in my mind - this was a test. I wasn't driven out here for nothing, there must be something going on.

I am highly skilled, but I'm not super human. I have an athletic female frame thanks to triathlon running and my gymnastics training. But I'm still just a woman and if I were to get jumped or caught out I would be as susceptible as anyone else to harm. I decided to shack up in one of the run down houses and scope the area, waiting to see what my test might be. It took several days in which I did cautiously explore my surroundings then it arrived, in the form of several vans filled with a search party.

Now this town was big, with a residential area and a shopping centre. But it wasn't humongous. I'd estimate it was just under 1 and a half square miles. The search party looked to be semi well trained at least, but nothing I couldn't handle. My naturally tan skin and loose white jumper would stand out, so I'd searched the abandoned stores for appropriate clothing that camouflaged me against the drab backdrop and had worked out a path I wanted to follow between what I deemed safe spots. Pulling on some grey leggings, trainers and gloves with a black skin fitted jogging jumper, I considered my hiding holes. There were just secure locations I'd found that were unlikely to be searched thoroughly due to being small or otherwise uninhabitable. Once the coast was clear I planned to steal a van and quietly ride out of the town when the groups were out of earshot. Pushing a handful of confectionery and some drink cans in to the fanny pack I'd stolen, I considered my options.

About an hour before their arrival, I had drank a soda that tasted fairly off. It was playing with my stomach and causing slight cramping, so I had to be aware of involuntary stomach grumbles. I took to the pharmacy and looted some antacids that seemed to have calmed my stomach. Still, I knew I couldn't get too close. At this point they'd spread out, forming an organised search party. No dogs but their formation was solid. Tying my sandy blonde hair in to a sensible ponytail, I waited.

It didn't take long for voices to be heard. Chatter, surprisingly. I became more confident in my ability to evade these people as their apparent lack of training became clear. I saw them several times, searching in a semi intelligent way. Good formation, but never checking under cars or objects for anything. Rookie mistake. I decided to stealthily come down to ground level and slip beneath some of the raised housing, crawling below and past without a sound. I came to a stop whenever I saw dusty boots or heard anyone nearby. It was working well, but before long my bladder began to feel awfully full. Ignoring the discomfort I continued to work my way through to town, travelling beneath any buildings and only coming out cautiously when I had to cross a road.

I decided I had to find somewhere to pee, but got pinned down by a small group of the hunters who had decided to take a break right in front of the patio I was currently under. Unfortunate. The discomfort was awful, but I knew it wouldn't be too long before they moved on - they were sweeping the streets after all. It was a shame I was lying right on top of my fanny pack and crushing its contents right in to my belly, but even with these under trained people if I made a noise I'd likely be found.

The group stood there for an agonisingly long time. Okay, a bit of an exaggeration, maybe more like ten minutes? The point was I was almost ready to burst. I couldn't go anywhere! As i Lay on my belly trying to take my mind off the subject of finding a toilet, my heart sank as I saw one of the group sit down on wall. Luckily he couldn't see me, hidden as I was in the dark, but I could see him lighting a cigarette and talking to another colleague. I know I had no choice, really, but I still cant fathom if it was a conscious decision or not. I just remember feeling the wetness absorb in to my tights as I finally got to pee. Humiliation. disgusting. I was so angry, but still couldn't risk moving. I lay there, seething, as I soaked my panties. I can only imagine the look on my face as I did it, a rage fuelled, shocked expression. Worse still, I had to lie in it for another 15 or so minutes before my unwitting would be captors moved on.

Eventually, I heard the disorganised lot shuffle away. I'd managed to capture small snippets of conversation while I focused on not moving and the surprising feeling of needing to wee again. Odd things. They were acting like capturing me was an inevitable thing. Like they barely had to pay attention before I'd inevitably show myself. Cockiness is fine, but if they knew who they were dealing with they'd definitely be less sure of themselves. As I slowly began to crawl forwards on my belly, I noticed a metallic clinking sound, and realised something - I'd crushed when I went prone - the drinks can! That must have been what caused the wetness! Reaching down, I stroked my fingers against my crotch and confirmed they were soaked in a blue coloured liquid with a sweet smell. Relief washed over me - the pressure of the situation must have clouded my mind. I genuinely believed I'd had an accident. A crawled forward and confidently emerged from under the decking, only noticing a slight difficulty wiggling my hips through the gap.

Silently slinking to the other side of the road, my body felt heavier than usual. I must have been wearing myself down, so I Ignored my bladder again and stopped for a snack. A branded chocolate bar from the pharmacy. It tasted fine, but far sweeter than I'd remembered that brand tasting. Ever since I'd drank the soda everything had a sweet tinge to it, I honestly thought it was still coating my mouth.

I realised how badly I still needed to go. It had dispersed - adrenaline, I assumed - but now the coast was clear I had to find somewhere to squat down. Ducking behind a dumpster In the dark alleyway I'd found, I finally released my bladder. I was surprisingly full and must have taken a good 30 seconds to empty myself. Patting myself dry with a tissue and kicking dirt over the puddle just in case, I decided to continue down the road and duck through a house that looked to have a back garden leading closer to where the cars were parked. Pulling my leggings back up I noticed they seemed a little smaller than before, hugging my ass tightly and forcing me to kick out a little to get them on. The liquid must have shrunk the crotch, I assumed.

It sounds awful, but in the 10 minutes it took me to get there, factoring in careful, methodological walking, I had to pee again. Not desperately, but noticeably. Entering the house, I decided to use the toilet since there was no sign of those attempting to track me. After I finished I stood up and momentarily peered in to the bowl, noting the bright blue colour. Someone had been over-bleaching. It didn't add up, to have a bleached toilet in a abandoned town, but something else had caught my eye and completely taken me off subject. As I looked in to the mirror, I tried not to gasp too loudly at what I saw. A strange, confusing site - my nose had turned blue!

Only the tip, but it was an obvious dull blue colour. I spent a moment looking at my face, before finally touching my nose. It felt normal, but the blue didn't rub off. Was it a stain? I racked my brain, trying to think on if I put my face in to anything during my recent journey. I must have dipped my nose in something inky or... something. I was ready to spend some time looking more in to my looks but before long I heard voices and, reminded of my predicament decided I had to ignore my current problem. I quickly manoeuvred in to the back garden and decided to hop the fence. I still felt a little sluggish as I flopped over the wooden panels in to an open field, noting a unusually loud slapping sound as my thighs smacked together on impact. My tights were obviously thinner than I thought.

It was now very dark. In the field was only blackness. I could see the car headlights I was planning on stealing in the distance. It was about a kilometre away, but nothing was in between myself and it save for the slight valley grassland. I could still taste a sweetness on my tongue, so I decided to eat a small cereal bar before carefully beginning my crossing of the field. Cautiously I made my way towards the vehicle. It didn't matter how long it took, only that I made it there safely and quietly. I was only exposed if one of the hunters decided to shine a light my way - something that I knew they wouldn't do without reason, judging by their tactics so far. Several minutes in to my midnight stroll, I realised something - my balance was slightly off. I could feel my body swaying, as if my centre of gravity had shifted lower than my core and was more around my buttocks. I had to begin adjusting for this and combined with the surprisingly muddy flooring for such a dry looking area, I became acutely aware that I may have to slide down and crawl up and significant slopes. One such steep decline quickly became very apparent and I descended down on to my butt with a surprising, weighty plop and slowly slipped my way to the bottom, covering myself in mud as I did so. All for the purpose of a good escape, I thought to myself.

Scraping bits of mud off my hands, the inky blackness of night played tricks on my mind - my fingertips looked dyed blue, much darker than my palms. It was an odd thing to notice, but I brushed it aside in favour of climbing up the valley to the leftover jeep. It was tough, but eventually I reached the halfway point. Reaching further, I caked my hand in a slick patch and, to my surprise, slipped weightily back down a few feet. What was going on? I knew I wasn't heavy and had done similar manoeuvres before, why was I struggling to get back up this slightly steep but manageable hill?

This was the first real sign of worry for me, the first moment I clocked there was a problem. I needed to pee again and crawling up a slope on my belly wasn't helping, but turning back to try and see where I could get footing I suddenly noticed how much more plump my buttocks looked. They were huge and really stretching against my tights. That's why I had been feeling so heavy. I tried not to make a sound, but the surprise almost drew a small whimper. My otherwise excellent legs and ass seemed to be swelling up. Of course at the time, I tried to rationalise it assuming it was an allergy, maybe something had bitten me, but my concern began to truly grow from that moment onward.

Hoisting myself over the brow of the hill, I finally came to within several metres of my target vehicle. The engine was still purring, obviously it had been left on. The hunters must have thought it was going to be a short task. Lucky me. I slowly creeped up to the car, ignoring the strain in my thighs as they struggled to maintain a crouch with their extra weight. Reaching the car, I quietly opened the door and crawled my way in. There was nobody in sight and only faint calls from loafing hunters, but I still erred on the side of caution. My hefty legs felt comfortable finally resting on the seat, filling it more than I was used too. I made a mental note to look for some antihistamines.

I was parked on a slight hill, so I released the hand brake and quietly allowed the car to roll down the slope, slowly, as I maintained direction. My plan was to wait to start up the car as late as possible, possibly even out of eyesight of the village and make sure to drive with no lights until I had passed a couple of crossroads - that would make those following me extremely lucky to find me. This was easy, and I was soon cruising down a long, abandoned stretch of road. I couldn't see any landmarks, buildings or milestones at all. Where I had been dropped off was truly secluded and I knew the car didn't have a huge fuel tank. I decided to be very economical, and when sun came up I'd check the surroundings and have a better Idea of where to go. About an hour in to my lonely drive, I decided to take a pit stop break. My crotch felt very wet and in the adrenaline fuelled act of stealing a car and escaping, I forgot I needed the toilet - had I wet myself? Embarrassing yes, but Not as bad as getting caught. Parking behind a large bolder by the side of the road, I decided it was safe to turn on the interior lights and check. I felt sweaty, and brushed my hand beneath my arm pit as well before opening the door to check my pants. But something caught my eye. Looking at my fingers, I noticed two things. One, a concerning fact was that my fingers looked dyed purple, as if I'd pressed them on an ink pad but two, more shockingly, the wetness on my fingers from touching under my arm was an obvious blue colour. Quite vividly in fact. A sticky blue liquid covered my fingertips and worse still, It smelt sweet, kind of like the soda I'd drank earlier...

Remembering what I had seen in the bathroom earlier, I flipped down the sun visor mirror and stared at my reflection, my horrified looking reflection! My nose was bright blue, with a purplish rash like hue extending from the blue tip outward to my forehead and cheeks. The roots of my hair were now a darker, and my eyes were vividly blue. worse still, the sweet taste in my mouth was now obvious. My tongue remained a normal colour, but it was coated in a blue liquid - my drool! It was juice!!

Suddenly I wasn't in the clear any more. I quickly popped open the door, desperately seeking some fresh air and gracelessly flopped out of the drivers seat, my heavy bulk pulling me in an unnatural way. I was indeed heavier by a noticeable amount, but worryingly it was all in my swollen butt. Even worse, it didn't feel like flesh, mush more like a water balloon. Standing up, I noticed the obvious change of shape as gravity tried to pull it downwards. I learnt on the car, mortified and had no idea what was happening, it hadn't clicked yet. That's when I got my next shock, by looking in to the side mirror.

My abdomen and breasts looked normal, just with a comical, deviant swell as my hips ballooned out in an almost sexual way. But my perky nipples were capped by a blue stain that was forming on my top. It was obvious. I took a step back, panicking, as I noticed I was clearly lactating the same bluish liquid. cupping my tits, they felt warm and, oddly, the pressure became quite obvious. Relieving almost, as I saw juice quickly escape my nipple and soak more of my top. Once I let go they felt normal again. My breasts were extremely sensitive now. What could I do!?

I marched around the car, hand on head, thinking of a plan. Each step made my massive butt wobble and my thighs obviously pressed together, making a wet slapping sound followed by a pop as the liquid vacuum they created pulled apart. I'd practically forgotten why I'd stopped, to check if I'd had an accident or not. It wasn't a big deal any more. Now I needed a plan of where to go. I couldn't try to find my way home after all, not like this.

My legs felt like I was wearing boots full of water and I knew I had to carry on in the hopes of finding civilisation and someone who could help me. Getting back in to the car with more awareness of my swollen physique was an issue. Maybe it was just being conscious of the added weight, but I tried to lower myself on to the seat, lost my grip and plopped in to the drivers position, the suspension rocking heavily as I did so. I turned off all the lights again and cautiously rolled out back on to the open road, suspiciously scoping the horizon for lights. There were none. I was in the absolute middle of nowhere. deciding to travel down the road I'd already picked, I pulled out and began to drive, hoping beyond hope to run in to someone.

Several hours passed. I drove slowly with all my lights off, paranoia getting the better of me. In that time, I'd noticed more changes to my body that warranted interest. My thighs had started to plump out along with my calves, creating an extremely pear shaped lower body that was beginning to press against the seat and the door. I no longer felt eager to go to the toilet, but there was a constant wetness around my crotch. The seat was soaked and I could hear dripping every time I rounded a corner or shuffled my weight. Finally, I'd mapped the blueness crossing over my face with occasional glances in the mirror. It now completely covered my head, with only my ears renaming their tan colour. More worryingly, I took a peak at my breasts and noticed a similar change in colour emitting from each nipple, spreading across my chest in the same manner. They were still leaking, more uncontrollably now, and my top was soaked. The liquid I was gushing was surprisingly gloopy and different from that coming from my lower area which was a more watery juice like substance.

I forgot to mention the state of my clothes. My top was fine save for the liquid covering it since at this point my torso was still relatively normal, save for some noticeable bulk around my upper hips. But my thong and leggings were stretching extremely badly as the material struggled to contain my new girth. I'd tried to wriggle out of my clothes, but my large unwieldy body made it impossible so I settled for just ripping my thong off to stop them cutting in to me. I was practically willing my pants to split, but the stretchy sports fabric was going the extra mile to prove its worth and instead held my legs firmly, for the time being at least it was beneficial to keep them on. There was some slight deformation along the upper thighs as fibres began to give way, and the seam on my left calf had begun to tear. This excruciating tightness lasted until my next stop.

I came across an abandoned looking diner about 20 miles down the road. My tank only had a few miles left, and with my increasing bulk I decided it would be best to get out of the car and look for fuel or a more accommodating ride. This wasn't and easy task and standing up was a gigantic struggle as I squatted what felt like 10 gallons of liquid within my thighs out of the car seat. Standing up and catching my breath, I took in the dark, spooky atmosphere of where I was. In any other situation I would have left, but I had to press on. Taking my first, heavy and extremely shaky step towards the diner, I exhaled loudly and for the first time noticed how much liquid was pooling in my mouth as well. I noticed my heartbeat rising, I'm certain due to fear and adrenaline more than effort, but begun what must have looked like more of a waddle to the main entrance. A jelly like shake rippled through each leg with each step and gave me issues with balance, but in the span of about a minute I made the short walk to the doors and pressed on them, stumbling through as I forgot the amount of weight I had backing up the push. I remember thinking how lucky I was that the glass doors were push and not pull!

lappsink
lappsink
58 Followers
12