Blue Ridge Intimacy Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, I'm so sorry Carla. I had no idea."

"Why would you? It's okay, it's been a long time." She took a swig of her beer.

"My dad used to tell me you liked me, but I never believed him. You were more like a brother to me and Jeanne. I had no idea." She looked back at me and smiled, sweeping her hair behind her ear.

"Liked you is an understatement. Obsessed is more like it."

"Really?"

"Yes! You were smart, funny, very sweet, knew how to clean a fish. Who wouldn't be obsessed with that?" She laughed.

She turned back towards the water, closed her eyes and took a deep, cleansing breath. I was going to say something but decided to let her have a moment. Her solemn look seemed to fade, and she looked almost at peace with herself if that makes any sense. After a few moments, she opened her eyes but kept her gaze on the water.

"I've been so busy since we left this place so abruptly. My dad's cover changed, and we had to learn new identities. I haven't even thought about Carla Robinson until seeing you on Sunday. So many memories are going through my head at the moment. I have some great memories here. I also have many great memories of you." She turned and looked at me, her eyes now watery.

"John, thank you for having me here. I didn't realize how much I needed this until just now. But I need to tell you something. And before you say anything else, let me get it all out."

"Carla, I know what you do. I think it's great! I'll confess I'm a little intimidated, but I don't care. I've been thinking about you non-stop since seeing you at the brewery on Sunday and...". She cut me off again.

"John, there's a lot more to my practice than what's on the website. Can we walk down to the water?" The sun had started to set as we walked towards the water. We got to the end of the pier and she kicked off her sandals. She sat down, her feet dangling over the side and into the water. I sat beside her and did the same.

Looking towards the big water she began to talk.

"I met my husband in graduate school. He was a professor and well, you've heard the story. Anyway, he also had a private practice on the side where he specialized in sexual dysfunction in men. He was a believer in the Masters and Johnson philosophy of sexual surrogacy and convinced me to work for him as a surrogate in his practice." She took a sip, and when she did, I piped in.

"Like that movie with Helen Hunt. Shit, what was that called?" I was searching for the title.

"The Sessions" She stated flatly.

"Yes, that's it. So that's what you did?" She nodded, still looking at the water.

"Pretty much. He would have clients that had sexual issues, usually ED or PE. Some had sexual trauma. And you would be surprised at how many 30, 40 and even 50-year-old virgins there are. Mostly guys with personality disorders. I would be introduced and sit in on a few sessions with Robert and his client. Since I was a psychologist myself, they usually became comfortable with me quickly and opened up about their dysfunction. When the time was right, we then proceed to more intimate therapy.

It isn't conventional by any means, but it worked for us. He was able to charge twice his standard therapy rate for me having sex with clients as a surrogate. That is until he found another young student to recruit where he could charge even more and ended our marriage and partnership. I should have seen that a mile away but was too young and naïve. Fortunately, we didn't have any children, so it was just me.

I found a family counselling practice in the Bay Area and joined. That's where I met Pattie. We immediately hit it off and became friends. She had just been through a messy divorce herself and had a young daughter. Standard counseling doesn't pay what you think it would and she was struggling to make ends meet. When I told her about the fees my ex would charge for surrogacy, well, we developed a business plan together. We talked with some of the people we knew in the industry and offered our services as surrogates. We had credibility as we both had master's in psychology and were relationship therapists. After a year, we ended up quitting the family practice as we were making three times more with surrogacy.

After several years building our business, her mom got sick out here and she had to move in to take care of her. While we had a good business going, my parents had already passed, and I didn't have anything holding me to California. I decided to move back east with Pattie. We started a family counseling practice in Asheville, but immediately started building the surrogate business. Asheville was too small, so we branched out to Charlotte, Atlanta and Nashville. We quickly had even more referrals than in San Fran as there are only a few surrogates on the east coast.

Then, a few years ago, we had this grand plan to have a sexual wellness retreat. Land is cheap and we found some acreage. 40 to be exact." She paused again to take a drink. I was not only fascinated by her story, but also getting an erection. I reached down to adjust my dick as I didn't want it to show. She glanced down and saw my adjustment.

"The last few years, we've been able to breakeven with the retreat. The women's weekends have been successful and the couples' part is getting traction. But there is a lot of competition in that space in the Caribbean. The women's retreats are a lot of fun because you would be surprised at how many women have either never had an orgasm or can only have one through clitoral stimulation. It's so satisfying to be there when someone breaks through that barrier." She stopped again and then looked at me.

"You haven't run off screaming yet." She smiled.

"Where would I go? It's my house! At least for the next month." We both laughed.

"Look, Carla, I don't care about all that. I really don't. I don't care if you are a surrogate. I do know you have been all I've thought about since Sunday and I just want you back in my life. However that may be." My cock was hard as a rock now and she grinned as she glanced down, no question she saw it.

"John, I'm glad you feel that way, but that's not all." I nodded.

"The reason I'm in Charlotte is to see clients." She paused again and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm not staying at the hotel. I have an apartment. I live here Monday through Thursday three weeks a month to see clients in that capacity. And before you ask, yes, I was with two clients earlier today and had sex with both of them. I had two yesterday, have three tomorrow and two on Thursday before I go back to Asheville.

We have another women's retreat this weekend and then I'm back here next week. Pattie has an apartment in Atlanta and does the same. We have two employees that live at the retreat full-time to watch after the place while we are gone. We've had a few surrogate clients drive out there and we are trying to get more to do so. We're still brainstorming how to make that happen. We charge less since they have to drive, but it's worth it for us and it would be nice to drop the expense of the apartments. But we will keep doing it until the retreat turns a profit." I didn't respond and wasn't sure what I would say to be honest.

"John, I see clients four days a week and it's two or three clients a day to make it worth driving in. The work outside the retreat is exclusively with men. And I work with both women and couples at Blue Ridge. That's what we want to continue building, but the money is out here, doing this." She took another sip of beer while I processed the information.

As I started to speak, she cut me off again.

"Let me finish." She downed the rest of her beer and set it on the pier then looked me in the eyes.

"The surrogate sessions pay more than counseling, but not that much more. I learned and accepted long ago while I was still with Robert that if I was willing to use my body to help the sexual well-being of others in a clinical capacity, why not in other ways?" She took a deep breath and turned to look me in the eyes.

"John, I also see clients not just as a clinical sex surrogate, but as a companion or an escort or whatever you want to call me. There's a lot of wealthy middle-aged men not getting the kind of sex they want at home and I provide them that service." She let out a long breath, never breaking her gaze into my eyes. "I have sex with men for money. Let's not sugar-coat it, I'm a prostitute John."

To my surprise, I wasn't at all bothered. If anything, it intrigued me further. I can't explain it, but I was also hard as a rock as she unloaded on me about being in Charlotte.

"John, I'm sorry. I told you it was complicated. I told you relationships just don't fit into the mix with me because of who I am and what I do. This is my life. And it has been ever since I married and went to work for Robert." She started crying. I put my arm around her to comfort her and we sat in silence.

While I was processing what she told me, she stood and looked down. "It was great to see you and I hope the best for you. You also mean a lot to me, John. But I can't change who I am and know it's best for us to walk away. I'll go ahead and leave now before it gets awkward." She turned and started walking back towards the house.

I also stood and grabbed her hand before she made it to the end of the pier. She turned her back around and looked at me again, just like in the brewery. Before she had a chance to react, I let go of her hand and grabbed her face, bringing her lips to mine. Something I should have done many years ago.

I kissed her as passionately as I've ever kissed anyone. She melted to the kiss and finally pulled back, "John, I wasn't expecting that. But I think it's best if I leave." I pulled her close again, this time my hands around her lower back, pulling her body close to mine as I began kissing her again.

Breaking away for a moment, "Are you sure?"

I backed away and placed the palms of my hands on her cheeks, looking her deeply into her eyes.

"Carla, I can't explain it, but I've never been more sure about anything than I am about you right now. I don't care about your practice, being a surrogate or if you make a living as a high-priced escort or whatever you want to call yourself. I don't give a fuck. I don't. I do know I'm not going to let you walk out of my life without fighting to keep you in it."

Tears began forming in her eyes again. As she took a breath to speak, I shut her up by again pressing my lips back to hers. The kiss quickly went from a deep passionate kiss to one backed by raw sexual desire. I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the pier as she unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my belt.

She wasn't wearing a bra and her tits looked amazing. I took her hardening nipple into my mouth as she pulled my shirt up over my head. I went back to the other nipple and she pulled my face away and looked me deep in the eyes again.

"I want you inside me, John." I stood and she pulled my pants and underwear down in one motion, my cock sticking straight out.

"Are you clean?" She asked.

"Yes. Are you?"

"Yes. All my clients use condoms, but I still get tested monthly as a precaution." She pulled her panties off and as she leaned down, took my cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck! That feels good." She bobbed up and down on my shaft for a few moments, teasing my head with her teeth and then deep throating me again. I was already getting close and she knew it.

She pulled off and lay on the pier, pulling me to her.

"I don't have a condom Carla."

"You don't need one John. I want to feel you. All of you."

I positioned myself between her legs and at the entrance of her pussy. Our eyes locked. My cock was as hard as it had been in a long time as I slowly pressed forward and began penetrating her dripping wet pussy. Once the head was inside her wet entrance, she began squeezing my cock with her pelvic muscles and pulled me all the way in. I bottomed out and she held me in place, never breaking our gaze.

"Make love to me John." Her eyes were watery, but she had a smile on her face. The smile I remember from years ago.

We started kissing again as I began pumping in and out of her. It was slow and passionate. The energy between us was raw. Her nails dug into my back as she pulled me deep inside. Her pussy contracting on my cock as it glided in and out of her very wet pussy. I began to increase my pace, lost in the moment of kissing and being inside her.

She began crying.

"My body is yours John. Promise me you will stay inside me. Promise me. I want to feel you inside me until you cum. I need to feel you John. Please." I kept going for a minute or two. But whatever her pussy was doing to my cock and her telling me to cum inside her, I had reached the point of no return. She pulled away from our kissing and looked me in the eyes as I felt the tingling sensation emanate from my balls through my cock and deep inside her pussy.

I stayed buried deep as I could as I shot three or four strong spurts inside her. As my orgasm subsided, our gaze never broke. Tears were rolling down her face as my cock began to soften and slipped out. Pulling me close, she held my head on her breasts and lightly stroked my back. We stayed in this embrace for several minutes, never saying anything.

A boat went by in the distance, but it was so dark by now, nobody could see our naked embrace on the pier.

"John, I've not felt like that in I don't know when. That was beautiful." I pulled back and rolled over on my side, propping myself on my elbow. She did the same.

I touched her face, wiping a tear from her eye. "Carla, I meant everything I said. I don't care about how complicated your life is or what you do. I just want to be a part of it." I took a breath, looking for words to say. She leaned in again and kissed me. It wasn't as raw or passionate, but real.

"Are you sure? Do you know what you are saying?" She muttered as we continued our kiss.

"Yes"

We kissed more and then she rolled over suddenly and sat up.

"Sorry, this board is digging into my back." We both laughed. She had a happy look on her face, also one of relief.

"Hey, ever been skinny-dipping?"

"No"

"Well, there's a first time for everything." She smiled and then jumped into the water. I followed.

We swam, splashed and talked in the water like old times. She told me how scared she was to tell me what she does and was beyond relieved with my response. She said she would always tell me anything and everything I wanted to know. To be honest, I didn't really care but had to admit I was curious. But now wasn't the time for questions. I had not felt like that in a long time and it was just nice to spend time with her again.

After about an hour, we got out and headed back up to the house. I started to put my clothes on and she teased me about it, so we ended up walking up naked. Nobody could see us anyway, so why not?

As we walked inside, the lights were on and I had a much better view of her body. She had a nice tan, but no tan lines. I looked up and down, admiring her beauty. Her pussy was shaved and her tits were all natural. Not perfect and perky like a 20-something, but I've always found the natural look beyond sexy. She was looking at me too, my cock shriveled up from the cold air after getting out of the water.

"I hope his hiding right now is from the cold air and not from looking at my body." She walked over and grabbed my cock. We kissed for a moment and then she pulled back and got on her knees.

"I'll warm him up a little with my mouth and maybe he can go again before I head back to the apartment."

"Apartment? Why don't you just stay here tonight?" She stopped and stood back up.

"Are you sure? I've had a great time with you but don't want to overstay my welcome."

"Carla, stop. I told you I haven't been more sure about something in a long time. You aren't overstaying anything and I would be offended if you didn't spend the night. I've even got a spare toothbrush somewhere." She grinned shook her head 'yes'. She looked relieved and started kneeling back down.

"What time is your first, ahem, appointment tomorrow?"

Despite being soft, my cock twitched as I asked that question. She looked down and noticed.

"Ten, why?"

I started to say something, but as she looked me in the eyes she took me into her mouth. I lost my train of thought as she took me all the way in, her tongue licking the underside of my balls as my cock began hardening inside her mouth. Despite growing to a full-on erection, she adjusted her head and was able to keep me fully inside with her tongue still licking the underside of my balls. I'd never experienced anything like it before and didn't even know it was possible. She then began bobbing back and forth, each time taking me all the way in and licking my balls. I began getting light-headed and started to lose balance since I was still standing.

"You want to go back into the bedroom?" She looked up and slowly backed away, my cock appearing from her mouth, inch by inch.

"I thought you'd never ask. I'm not as young as I used to be and these hardwood floors aren't easy on the knees." She kissed me and we walked back to the bedroom. Once inside, she went into the bathroom and sat to pee. When she finished, she turned on the shower and told me to get in so we could wash the lake water off. While she waited for the water to heat up, I peed and then joined her in the shower.

She grabbed the bar of soap and lathered her hands, washing every inch of my body. And I mean every inch. When she got to my backside, she ran her fingers through my crack and even inserted a finger. She laughed when I clinched. "Have you ever had your prostate massaged before?"

"No"

She smiled and proceeded to wash my cock and balls. She moved from the water and positioned me under it so I could rinse off. I then took the soap and washed her. I spent extra time on her tits, like any man would do. When I made it to her pussy, she spread her legs and let my fingers wander. Her clit was erect and she leaned into me and moaned as I began rubbing it.

The water heater in the old house was on its last leg and the water quickly went from comfortable to cold. We got out, dried off and made it back to the bed. We kissed for a moment and then she said she was going to finish what she had started.

Kissing down my chest, she made it back to my cock which began to harden again now that we weren't under the cold water. I watched her tits swing back and forth as she took me in inch by inch. I was now fully erect inside her mouth. She knew what she was doing.

Katherine wasn't a fan of blowjobs and I got one only on birthdays and Christmas over the course of our marriage. Needless to say, I was enjoying this immensely. I started to sit up so we could make out and fuck again, but she told me no. As I lay back on the pillow, she grabbed my balls with one hand and started lightly pulling them. Her finger was scratching the underside of my balls and slowly made its way to my ass.

I clenched again when her finger rubbed across my pucker.

"Relax John." She pulled her hand away, coating her finger with saliva and went back to my cock. Her finger rubbed around the outside of my anus which was involuntarily clenching. After the initial shock, I began to enjoy her playing with my ass and I started to relax. She took me all the way in again and as I was enjoying my cock fully enveloped by her mouth, she penetrated me with her finger.

"Stop flinching and get used to the sensation." She pulled back off my cock as she held her finger inside my ass. Once I adjusted, she began rubbing around inside. I felt pressure deep in my groin and a sensation like I needed to pee.

"Tell me if you feel any pain. You shouldn't, but you may feel like you have to pee. That's normal". I nodded.