Blue Ridge Intimacy Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her finger was making a circular motion now and I was experiencing a sensation I'd never felt before. Yes, I'd had the turn and cough procedure at the doctor, but this was very different. It wasn't painful but a pressure sensation and the sensation was building.

Slowly, she began pulling in and out, fucking me with her finger. The sensation continued building as she increased her pace and pressure. My hips were now involuntarily responding to being fucked and she took me back into her mouth. The feeling in my entire groin turned into a tingling sensation, which extended up my chest to my head. I looked down at her and literally was seeing stars after a minute of whatever she was doing.

"Carla, I'm getting close." She didn't pull off and kept going.

"Carla. Seriously, I'm about to" She pulled off for a brief second.

"Be quiet and enjoy." She took me completely back into her mouth in one motion.

My breathing quickened and I was clinching my ass on her finger which had not stopped its manipulation inside. I continued seeing stars but the light around had turned dark. I could hear myself yell out but had no control of my actions. My body was shaking now and did so for a few moments from the experience.

Finally, I was able to get my breathing back under control and my sight came back into focus. Carla's mouth was still wrapped around my cock and her finger still inside my ass. The head of my cock was now sensitive.

Fuck! I came!

Our eyes met and she smiled as she pulled her mouth off my cock. She swallowed and slowly pulled her finger out of my ass.

"Let me clean up. Don't move, just enjoy."

She came back moments later after washing her hand. She also had a cold washcloth and wiped around my ass. Tossing it in the floor, she lay on my chest and slowly stroked me as we cuddled.

"I would ask how you liked your first prostate massage, but I already know the answer." She playfully squeezed my soft cock.

"I've never had an orgasm like that before. I don't even know what happened."

"It's a full-body orgasm. Or that's what it appeared to be. Were you tingling all over and seeing stars?"

"Yes"

"Good." She smiled and started to kiss me but stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't use mouthwash. Let me do that, I'll be right back."

I pulled her in to me and slipped my tongue inside her mouth. This took her by surprise, but she didn't fight it. We kissed for a while and I began playing with her tits. Moving down, I sucked on her nipples, alternating back and forth while still caressing her all over. Despite her being as experienced as she was, I was going to do my best to pleasure her in return.

I moved down her stomach and positioned myself between her legs. While Katherine was never a fan of going down on me, I went down on her almost every time we had sex. Before and after I came, so kissing Carla after I came in her mouth wasn't a big deal for me at all.

She didn't fight as I licked the skin in her groin area just outside her left labia. Then the right. Slowly, I worked my way to her outer labia and then her inner lips. I don't know how many of her clients go down on her, but I know I was always able to bring my ex-wife and women I've dated to orgasm fairly easily. I felt confident eating pussy.

I guess I knew what I was doing because she was moaning and pulling my head in to her as I licked her clit. I slowed down when she started fucking my face with her pussy. I wanted to tease her as long as I could. One to give her pleasure. But also to give me time to get hard again. I used to do that with Katherine and was usually able to get hard again within a few minutes while I was going down on her.

I inserted a finger into her pussy and started rubbing her g-spot while I increased the pace on her clit. Her pussy was drenched, and I added another finger as she began moaning louder and pulling me tighter to her. I could feel my cock beginning to stir and knew I would be able to fuck her again after she climaxed.

A couple more minutes of fucking her with my two fingers and licking and lightly sucking her clit, she yelled out. I continued licking and felt her pussy spasming on my fingers through her orgasm. Her engorged clit bounced up and down like a small cock throughout. When she came down from that high, she pushed me away saying it was too sensitive.

Just like Katherine used to tell me.

She lay back, catching her breath as I positioned myself between her legs. She looked down and her eyes lit up as she noticed the new life in my cock which was now at the entrance to her dripping wet pussy.

We fucked for a couple of minutes in missionary position and then she rolled over and got on her knees. I admired her tanned ass as I positioned my cock back at her pussy and sank as deep as I could. This wasn't making love like on the pier, I was fucking her for all I had. She was fucking me back and then some. Her tits were swinging back and forth as she shoved her pussy back into me.

"Fuck me harder John. That's it, like that. Spank my ass and fuck me like the whore I am. Fuck me like you paid for it. Fuck my slutty little pussy like you own it. Because you do John, I'm your whore tonight. I'm your whore." I pumped faster and faster and smacked her ass a few times. Katherine was never into dirty talk like that and it turned me on. Carla was screaming at me as I smacked her ass, begging me to punish her for being a whore and spank her harder. Fuck, I suddenly feel my balls begin to swell and before I could slow down to get control, I started cumming.

"Aaahhhhhh". I pulled her hips into me as I dumped what little load I had left after her prostate massage. The orgasm wasn't as strong and I wasn't seeing stars, but it was still a damn good one. I softened almost immediately and slipped out. I looked at her pussy and ass still on display and she turned her head around looking back at me, smiling. I could see my handprint begin to form in pink on her right cheek.

I lay down on the bed and she snuggled up beside me. I was still trying to catch my breath but said, "Carla, I would never call you those things. I -". She cut me off

"I know that John. I was fucking with your head. I noticed when I was telling you about what I did, you had an erection the entire time. You also were aroused when you asked about my first appointment tomorrow." I shook my head in disagreement.

"It's okay John. You can't help what turns you on and I know that it does. I see it a lot with married men. Cuckolding is more common than most people think."

"But you aren't my wife. How am I a cuckold?" I was getting defensive.

"Forget the term. But there is nothing wrong with you being turned on hearing about my having sex with others. Sex for money. Once you learn what turns you on and explore it, the better your sex life will be. Sex is 90% mental, own it.

And you kissed me after you came in my mouth. Most guys wouldn't do that. Your cunnilingus skills rival Pattie's, so I'm guessing you had a lot of practice with Katherine. I'm also guessing you used to go down on her after you came inside her. Am I right?"

I nodded 'yes'. I thought about that for a moment. She was right. I was turned on thinking about her having sex with clients. As a surrogate and even as an escort.

What the fuck was wrong with me? Wait, did she say Pattie?

"I would like to see you again and see where this goes. That is, if you still feel the same way in the morning. I would understand if it's too much to handle once you sleep on it. And if that's the case we will part old friends who became friends with benefits for one night." She pulled me into her breast again as we cuddled in the bed.

I started to say something but stopped. I wasn't sure what to say that hadn't already been said. Maybe I was so enamored in seeing Carla on a date that all she told me hadn't truly registered yet. We lay in silence for a while and when I looked up a while later, her eyes were shut.

She had fallen asleep.