Blue Ridge Romance Ch. 03: Forever

Story Info
An old flame, Faith asks a favor, Ray changes his mind.
10.8k words
4.57
21.3k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
881 Followers

This is the 3rd chapter, last of the series. Please read Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 first to get the whole picture.

Author's note: As you read this series it's worth remembering that in most everyone's life, sometimes good people do bad things, have regrets, and need redemption.

++++++++++

Chapter 3

I was sitting at home in the dark on a Thursday, wallowing in self-pity of epic proportions. I had gotten home from work, thrown my suit on a chair, and put on the same loungewear -- a pair of dirty sweat pants and liquor stained t-shirt - I'd been wearing for a week. I don't remember exactly how much I drank after that, but my bottle of Jim Beam was noticeably less full than when I came home. I was starting to nod off when someone knocked on my door, rather energetically. I staggered to my feet, turned on the porch light and opened the door.

It was Marguerite Bognar, wearing a long overcoat and a pair of red high heels that looked a little too elegant for dropping in to casually visit with neighbors. I was floored.

"Maggie, what are you doing here? You're the last person I expected to see -- well, actually, that would be Darlene Fitch. Her, I don't expect to ever see again, the little whore." I drunkenly held up an index finger and waggled it at her. "But you're the second to last person, OK?" I pointed my finger at her and jabbed it for emphasis into her soft upper chest area. You *poke* specifically told me *poke * to leave *poke* you *poke* alone!" Thinking my point had been made, I stopped poking her, but continued on my semi-drunken rant. "You said it was the best for both of us! You even wrote me a fucking LETTER to tell me to leave you alone!" I then held my finger to my forehead. "I may be a little drunk, but I remember, see?"

All business, a very sober Marguerite pressed her case. "Ray, please let me come in and talk for a while. When I heard how Darlene treated you, it broke my heart. You may not know it, but I've been watching the things you do, and listening to people talk about the kind of guy you are. Seeing you fall in love with that girl tore me up. Here she is, an immature and woefully undereducated girl who's always been in lousy relationships. Then here comes you, Mr. Ray Durling, all charm and sophistication, a man who knows how to treat women, to sweep her off her feet! What does she do? She turns around and destroys you...like Arthur did to me." She took a step closer. "Please, Ray, let me in."

I drew myself up to my full height, which was about the same height as Marguerite in heels, Doing my best drunken Gandalf impersonation I imperiously intoned, "Nay! I am a Servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You shall NOT pass!" (It was a fantastic impression, if I do say so myself.)

Marguerite rolled her eyes saying, "Well, I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but..." Unbuttoning her coat, it fell open to reveal she was completely naked underneath. After all this time, I was unexpectedly gazing upon the beauty I had hungered for (and secretly masturbated thinking about) for all those years. My eyes must have been as big as saucers at that point.

Pushing the door open, I stepped inside and made a welcoming gesture, masterfully uttering my one line from my senior year high school play, "Please enter, weary traveler!" She stepped inside, rebuttoning her coat.

She looked around my little rental house, then took me by the chin ans looked straight into my eyes. "Ray, I have to admit since you came to town, you've given people a whole lot to talk about. You got into a bar fight with a miner your first week here, fell in love with a girl everybody else thought was the town whore, beat the crap out of - and damn near killed - a drug dealer, then for nothing more than pure spite you tore down a house and built a kids' soccer field over it. Everybody in Hanson loves having you here, if for no other reason than pure entertainment value. This little town hasn't had so much to gossip about since a Deputy Sheriff ran off to Key West with the Mayor's wife in 1969."

She sat down in my reclining chair and pulled the lever to elevate her legs. She was wearing red stiletto high heels with black thigh-high stockings, the tops of which were covered by the coat. Being semi-drunk, it was hard to focus on anything other than what she had showed me, now hidden again under that trench coat; I really was trying to listen though.

I realized I was being a bad host. I bowed. "Forgive me, my dear Marguerite. Would you like a drink?"

"Vodka and tonic if you have it." I did indeed. I made her drink and brought it to her quickly, sitting in a chair across from her. I noticed her red lipstick was nice and shiny, very kissable. She looked at me, still all business. "Look, Ray, I know I asked you to keep away and I truly appreciate how you respected my wishes, but now my perspective has changed."

"Changed how?" I privately wondered what kind of perfume she was wearing -- it smelled really nice.

"The way I perceive you, mostly. When you first got here, I saw you as my ex-husband's friend and someone who was probably going to hurt me somehow or tell Arthur where I was so he could harass me himself. You tried multiple times to get me to open up to you, but I was having none of it. It was too soon after the divorce, I didn't trust you or any man, truth be told. My divorce from Arthur hurt me badly, like Darlene hurt you. You follow me?"

"Yeah," I replied. I wanted to tell her how I understood her pain, but I was drunkenly focused on how nice it would be to suck on those huge nipples, and how I wanted to run my hands through that long raven-black hair.

"Anyway, I've seen you're truly a good man, how kind you can be, how you like to do nice things for people -- even if they don't appreciate them. Like I was saying, I see you differently now -- better. I'm not afraid anymore, and I want to spend some time together, get to know you. I want to learn to trust a man again, and I think you're the one to teach me."

Maggie put her drink down and pushed forward out of the chair to stand in front of me. Her coat fell open and she reached down to grasp my face. For the first time since her wedding to Art, I gave her a kiss on the lips, but this one was far from chaste as it had been on her wedding day. Our arms went around each other, my hands grabbing her hips and pulled her into me. Our crotches ground into each other, but the trench coat's belt did an excellent job of cock-blocking.

"Undress me, Ray," she commanded, and I wasted no time getting her coat off. She was now standing there semi-naked in front of me, clad only in stockings and stilettos. She struck a whimsical pose, the back of her hands on her hips and one foot turned coquettishly on tiptoe, a dream come true; I was smiling like a college freshman player who'd just caught a winning touchdown. I stood and looked at her, savoring every delicious part. Her face, fully made up and wearing that seductive red lipstick, was breathtaking. It made me remember the many times when she was married to Arthur that I'd go over to their house for dinner and end up just looking at her most of the night.

In the time since I'd last seen her, she'd put on a few pounds and her face had gained a slight roundness to it, but it just made her sexier in my eyes. Her lovely Latina skin was a dark tanned tone. Seeing her naked for the first time, I saw her thick arms and thighs, and a seductive mound of belly that begged to be kissed. Below that sexy belly was a neatly-trimmed triangle of pubic hair. Her breasts were just as magnificent as I'd imagined all the years I'd known her, must have been at least 44Ds; they were complemented by huge brown areolas and very prominent nipples.

"Please turn around," I asked, my voice hoarse. She smiled and turned her back to me; just as I'd imagined, her ass was perfect -- very curvy, but only a little cellulite -- just the kind of ass cheeks a man loves to get a good grip on, like an NBA player palming a basketball.

Impulsively, I blurted out, "Maggie, that dumb bastard Arthur must have been out of his fucking mind to cheat in you."

She turned back around, reached out and put her arms around me and kissed me hard, open-mouthed, like she was dying of thirst and I was the last glass of water on in the world. My hands moved up to the sides of her breasts, gently touching them as if they might break. She thrust her crotch against me hungrily. When we came up for air, she whispered, "If you take me to bed, I'll show you exactly how much of a dumb bastard Arthur was."

I took her by the hand and led her into my bedroom. As we walked in, out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw some movement outside the bedroom window but didn't think much of it. I was totally focused on my guest.

I turned on the bedside light; in the dim light of my bedroom Maggie looked even more like a dream. I was sobering up quickly now, in a state of disbelief that she was actually here. She sat on the edge of my bed, waiting.

"Take off those clothes, Ray," she commanded. My t-shirt and sweatpants were off in a heartbeat. "Step up to the bed," she ordered. "Let me look at what I've been missing all this time." All seven of my inches were now fully erect, standing at attention. Her hands gently fondled my balls. "Nice, evenly balanced," she commented. She ran her hand up and down my pole. "Ooooh, this is a little bigger than Arthur. His was six inches, so you're definitely an upgrade," she giggled. Since I had seen Art naked in the gym a few times and surreptitiously looked at his dick, this confirmed my suspicions.

She took the head in her mouth and slurped it in and out a few times, painting it red with her lipstick while continuing to fondle my balls; I felt a climax building. "Marguerite, I'm getting close, I don't think you should..."

She stopped sucking. "Ah, Ray. Such a gentleman. Arthur would have blown off in my mouth and then retired from the evening."

I was shocked. "Wait, you mean he never would go down on you?" She shook her head.

"No, Arthur's father taught him that a woman should please her man the king of the home, but to do the same to her demeaned his manliness. That's how he was in our marriage. He was such an insecure person, he carried on at home like I was his servant."

I shook my head. "I wish I could tell you that you were wrong, but I remember his father. Dude was overbearing as hell, Arthur grew up with zero confidence or self-esteem. I'm sorry that you had to pay the price for it." I stroked her beautiful hair. "But I'm not Art. Scoot up on the bed and lay back." Maggie did so, and I moved down to her feet, then gently pushed her legs apart until she was fully spread, her pussy exposed. I was seeing heaven. Moving my face up between her thick thighs I began to kiss the dark tan skin, alternating between left and right, moving my kisses a little higher each time. Her labia were visibly wet now, aching for attention, but it was not time yet. I kissed my way around the base of her lips until I was directly over her clit, then reached down and batted it with my tongue.

She shrieked and her hands clutched the sheets, and that's when I lowered my mouth to those wet lips and let my tongue run wild on her. She dug her heels into the mattress and squeezed her thighs together, effectively trapping me. I kissed and sucked on her pussy lips for all I was worth, slipping my tongue into her hole as far as it could reach. I could feel her hands pushing on the back of my head as she repeatedly squealed in pleasure. Finally, with a scream I thought might crack a window, she became rigid as an orgasm ripped through her. After her legs had relaxed enough for me to remove my head, I crawled on top of her and kissed her.

"Taste your pussy, slut," I growled. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply, then stopped and licked my juice-covered face.

"Yes, Ray, make me your slut," she whispered, kissing me again. I rammed my hardness into her still-quivering cunt, determined to keep her orgasming, and I was not disappointed; after a half-dozen strokes she came again, and loudly. I was lucky my house wasn't close enough for any neighbors to hear.

I was fucking a dream girl; I'd made her come and I was still hard. I grabbed her fleshy upper arm and forcefully flipped her over, putting a pillow under that sexy belly to prop up her ass. Grabbing her ample hips, I entered her slick wet pussy from the rear and started jack-hammering her cunt.

I reached around and squeezed those wonderful tits as I fucked her. She began shouting, "RAY! RAY! Oh shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Arthur never fucked me like this! Your cock feels so good! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it hard! Oh, shiiiiiiit!" Her screams became muffled as she buried her face in the mattress; her body convulsed with another orgasm. Damn, what WAS Arthur thinking? Maggie was one HOT fuck! Finally, my overdue climax came; I literally shuddered, moving my dick from side to side instead of in and out as I coated the walls of her pussy. I collapsed on top of her, our sweat mingling.

After a few minutes of recovery, I spoke first. "Marguerite, is sex with you like this every time? I have to tell you, if we keep this up it may kill me!"

She laughed. "It's a two-way street, lover. In the entire time we were married, Arthur never ever made me cum like that. That mouth of yours is amazing, and that cock is a goddamned magic wand!"

As I lay on her, I started rubbing her sweaty ass cheeks. Moving my hand around, I made my way in between them and found her asshole. Not sure what to expect, I ran a finger over the puckered bud. It was wet from our activiry. I slipped my little finger in and she squealed, but pushed her ass back against my hand. I kept sliding my finger in her little hole, and as she began to respond my cock began to get hard again.

Still on top of her, I kissed her between her shoulder blades and asked, "Did Arthur ever fuck you in the ass?"

"One night he got drunk and tried it. I was tight and dry, he didn't use any lube so after about three strokes he shot his wad and went to sleep. All I got for it was a sore butthole."

"Can we give it another try?" I squeezed her tit with one hand while pulled my finger out and positioned my hardening pole between her ass cheeks.

"Yesssssss, lover," she hissed. "If you can make my ass feel as good as you did my pussy, go ahead."

My cock was still slick from pounding her pussy, and only semi-erect; it slipped easily into her tight little hole. I began to slide in and out slowly, and I continued to harden. Reaching around with both hands to squeeze her tits, I began to slide in and out smoothly. Maggie cooed, pushing her ass back into me to match my strokes. "Ahhh, so much better," she whispered. "I wish I'd married you, Ray."

Those words incited me; I began pumping her more frantically. I could feel her hand reaching down, her fingers playing with her pussy and caressing my balls. It wasn't long before I groaned, my balls released a load into her rectum. I collapsed on her again, enjoying the feel of our sweaty flesh pressed together.

I rolled her over and covered her belly with kisses, then her breasts, then her face. "Marguerite, that was wonderful," I murmured as I kissed her lips.

"You're not so bad yourself, Ray." She kissed me deeply, then reached down and fondled my now-limp manhood. "Let's get this fellow cleaned up, shall we?"

Moving into the shower, the water was good and hot as we soaped each other down. It was incredibly erotic, feeling her hands clean my dick as I massaged her soapy tits. I got hard again, and she turned around and offered me her wonderful round ass cheeks. I pulled them apart and my soapy dick found her welcoming wet pussy. I left another load in her womb before we finally got out toweled off.

I changed my bed sheets so we didn't have to sleep in any wet spots, of which there were several. We got into bed and lay there in the dark, but I couldn't sleep. I had Maggie in my bed, at long last. We got into spoon position, but I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I kept kissing her back and neck, and rubbed her ass, her arms, her tits, and her belly, eventually moving my fingers down and gently massaging her pussy lips.

Unable to ignore my caresses, she groaned and rolled on her back. After the evening's activity my dick was still out of commission, but that didn't stop me from sucking and biting her nipples, then using my fingers to masturbate her to another climax. She stiffened and cried my name aloud as she came, then, both of us finally worn out, we kissed and cuddled until we both fell asleep.

Friday morning I woke at my usual time, 6am. Looking to my right, I saw the dark-haired beauty still asleep in my bed. I went into the living room and quietly called out sick, something I'd never done before the whole time I'd worked here in Hanson. I dressed in a clean pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. Just for fun I hid all her clothes, then went into the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast. I heard a chair being pulled away from the table, turned and saw Maggie dressed only in one of my white collared work shirts. Her cleavage pushed against the two buttons holding it closed, and her legs looked fantastic. It was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen. Pouring her a cup of coffee, I walked over and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Good morning, sweet damsel." I set the coffee down in front of her. One sugar, two splashes of creamer, it was the color of her skin.

"Good morning to you, fine sir. You not going to work today?" She sipped her coffee seductively. Hell, who was I kidding? Every move she made this morning had a seductive effect on me.

"I called in sick. After last night, I'm not in a big hurry to leave you." I'd waited so long to be with her, this was an understatement.

"After last night, I can barely walk." My eyes automatically went to her cute feet for some reason.

I shrugged. "It's your own fault for making me wait so long. I had a lot of catching up to do."

She stretched, her arms above her head. She made it look so hot, I felt my dick stir. "I'd say you accomplished your goal. I'm going to need a nap after breakfast because you wore me out."

I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. "I can think of nothing I'd like to do more than to take you back to bed."

She patted my arm. "Sorry stud, but I'm going home to nap in my own bed. If I stay here, with you I seriously doubt if I'll get any rest. I need some sleep before my shift at Hanks's tonight. Besides, if we're going to keep seeing each other like this, I need to run by the pharmacy and get my birth control prescription restarted."

My eyes got wide. "You aren't on birth control?" I was so overwhelmed by her showing up practically naked on my doorstep, I hadn't thought about it.

"I haven't needed it. I haven't been dating for a long time, Ray. I'm sure we'll be fine. Now, be a sweetie and give me my clothes back and let me get dressed before you change my mind about going home."

I spent the rest of the day sitting in my house with the blinds drawn, pondering this new romantic turn of events. Yes, the sex was mind-blowing, but I wondered if it would ever be possible for me to love Maggie as much as I loved Darlene - enough to propose.

++++++++++

Saturday morning rolled around. I woke up, and to my pleasant surprise Faith was sitting on the edge of my bed. She was fully dressed, but I hoped it wouldn't be for too long. "Good morning, beautiful," I said as I reached to pull her in for a kiss, but she slapped my hands away. Faith was not having any of it this morning.

"None of that, Ray Durling. You and me got an important matter to discuss. I saw that Marguerite woman come over here Thursday night."

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
881 Followers