Blue Screen Brigade - Anna Faith

Story Info
Busty blonde MILF cosplayer has some fun while hubby's away.
7.7k words
4.5
4.5k
17
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the streamers, influencers, social media platforms etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Anna Faith or any other streamer or social media influencer, or their characters or platforms.

Starring: Anna Faith Carlson (influencer, model)

Blue Screen Brigade -- Anna Faith

An erotic influencer fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

Blue Screen Brigade specialised in computers, parts, peripherals and accessories ranging from full builds, service, security, back-up and recovery all the way to emergency call outs and repairs. Priding themselves on being able to handle anything from a total CPU meltdown to just repainting the letters on a keyboard. And with the bonus of having a 24/7 call-out service, at a price of course, they backed up the popularity of their business with a top notch service to match. With clients ranging from the average home to commercial, and including famous online influencers too.

"OK, one more drop off then I can swing by the burger joint for a cheat meal for the week..." Taylor Frank said to himself as he shut the door of the van, with the delivery box tucked under his arm. Clad in a BSB branded short sleeved work shirt with the logo on the front pocket, and matching shorts with sneakers. "Good old Florida weather..." He joked to himself as he approached the front door of the home. Pressing the doorbell as he stepped back, fishing out the ID card from his pocket and holding it ready to confirm who he was.

A few moments later the door opening up as a very welcome sight answered the bell. The gorgeous, stacked blonde model and influencer Anna Faith Carlson. The still young beauty but already a certified MILF packing her huge breasts into a tight, straining blue top while her nicely thick backside filled out a pair of jeans nicely.

"Blue Screen Brigade, Miss..." He paused, as his mind processed seeing the busty beauty and clearly knowing who she was. "Sorry, Miss Carlson. Your camera and light set?" He said, seeing the raised eyebrow she was giving the handsome man only a couple years younger than her.

"Oh shit, the camera!" Anna's eyes went wide. "I'm sorry! I've just... I've been going through a lot of shit this week, you know?" She apologised.

"No problem, Miss." Taylor said, handing the box to her. "I just need a quick signature then I'll be on my way."

"Yeah, sure..." Carlson said, watching him take out a small hand held device with a screen as he swiped through the screens. "I forgot I'd ordered this... Been dealing with more fucking incels and trolls hating on me." She sighed, using a free hand to brush her long blonde locks back.

"Let me guess, the folks on the 'image sharing' site were mad at you for posting pics?" He said, giving her a small smile.

"Oh they closed that down a few months back. Fucking finally!" Anna laughed back as he held out the device, allowing her to use the small pointer pen to write a signature. "Just general trolls on the socials, same old shit. I post some new snaps and they lose their fucking shit."

"And never in the good way that they should." Frank added as he confirmed the signature and popped the machine back into his shorts pocket.

"Exactly... But, say..." She gave him a glance over. "You must be a fan of mine, right? If you know what I have to put up with."

"Yeah, can't lie. Been a fan since the cosplays of Elsa from Frozen." Taylor admitted. "I'm real glad you've been sticking with it with all the bullshit you've been putting up with over the years."

"Well I appreciate that... Not every day I get to meet a fan of mine without a screen being in the way." Anna remarked.

"And here's me without my autograph book." He joked, getting another smile out of her. "Well, I don't want to use up any more of your time. I'm sure you're super busy with your 'exclusive content' site, and all the stuff that comes with being a mother and all..."

"You are a big fan, huh?" She didn't seem to mind that remark either. "Well, funny thing is? My man is out with my kid today visiting the family..." She all too casually admitted. "And I'm sure I can hold off doing a new shoot for a day until he comes back to film..." She said, giving him another glance over.

"...No shit..." Taylor's smile went wider, picking up on her look. "And here's me with no more deliveries to make for the day..." He said to see if he was getting the right signs from her.

"Lucky me, then..." Anna smirked, stepping back from the doorway and giving him a clear invite.

"I think the both of us are gonna get fucking lucky..." He wisely stepped in as she closed the door behind him. "No fucking way this is actually happening..."

"What? Surprised?" Anna curled a finger, bringing him into the home and right to the living room area with a couch. "You should know that I'm a Florida girl... And there ain't no kind of girls out there more down to fuck than some freaky Florida girls, right?"

"That's for damn sure..." Frank said, barely able to take a blatant look at her tits before she gave him a firm, but still playful, push down to make him sit on the couch. "Must be something in the water around here..."

"A better excuse then when I said my new big fucking tits were just healthy weight going to the right places, huh?" She smirked as she invited herself to kneel down in front of him. Not wasting time as she reached up and pulled down his shorts, aiding by him eagerly shifting up so the clothing was yanked down. And leaving her eyes going wide once again, and this time in very pleasant surprise, locking onto the very impressive, thick and long slab of cock that the lucky tech guy was packing. "Fucking Hell! Oh, I'm real fucking lucky today!" She grinned and for a woman happily married, she was all too quick to grab a hold of him and start stroking his length. "No wonder you said you were a big fucking fan of mine!"

"Pretty sure... Mmmmm... You were the one who called me your big fan first before I could..." Taylor groaned as it didn't take long before that stroking hand got his length rising up to it's full, meaty and rather porn star-quality size. "But yeah, guess you could say I am in more ways than damn one... Mmmmm..." He was able to brag and quite rightly so. But soon moaning when she leaned that blonde haired head in and popped his rod between her full, pouty lips. Wrapping them around his meat with a groan of her own as she adjusted to a thickness that she wasn't quite used to handling. Her eyes locked up at him as she began to work herself along his shaft to get right to business. Blowing him as she lifted up to keep just the crown inside her mouth before easing down while her hand stroked off the lower portion of him for a nice combination. The motion alone enough to set her huge rack shaking as she moved her head and arm.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm... Mmmmmmphhh..." The stunning cosplayer and model didn't even show any shame that the hand gripping this huge cock showed off her wedding ring as she pumped over his base. Her built to suck dick lips gliding with a smooth ease along his thick shaft to show this is far from the first time she's handled some cock in her oral hole. Making him moan out as he got a full sample of how damp and soothing her mouth is. "Hmmmmm... Mmmmphh!! Shhhrrrllppp... Mmmmm..." Getting her saliva onto him as she bobbed along the pole. A well practised seductive look cast up at her sudden lover but the expression even hotter than any she's pulled for a photo set with her lips wrapped around a big cock. Her own arousal clear not just from the muffled moans she's letting out, but the clear outline of her hard nipples now poking through that already straining top of hers.

"God damn... Mmmmm! That's some good fucking head right there... Mmmmm!" Frank groaned as he stared down and even with her big jugs bouncing in time with the shifting of her head his focus was mostly on that beautiful face as she slid up and down along his prick. The saliva dripping slowly down as she serviced him with a clear hunger but not making it clear if it's merely from a lack of action that she's been getting or just from finally getting to have fun with a massive shaft like this. "Mmmmm... Your husband is one real lucky motherfucker..." He added with a smile, and even as the remark got a brief narrowing of the eyes from her, the blonde bombshell kept on sliding her talented oral hole up and down. Her fingers starting to unwrap from the base after showing how easily she could handle the upper portion of that length.

Briefly pulling off, Anna took in some air as she gave him a smirk before spitting down onto his mushroom head. "You have no fucking idea..." She said perhaps as a brag of her own but the lusty purr in her voice made it sound like red hot dirty talk. "But let me fucking show you what my husband gets to enjoy, big fan..." She added before sliding her mouth back down. Her eyes narrowed again as she took him in but this time because of his crown connecting with the back of her mouth. A sinful choke escaping her as she feasted on his dick and made herself gag whenever she pushed down deep onto him. Her hands going onto his thighs for a bit of a grip as she went into another smooth and steady slurping motion, keeping her saliva drooling down and even more so than before as with each gag, her plump lips had to fight to stay pressed around him.

"MMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLKKK... SHHHHRRLLLPPP... MMMMMPHH..." It seemed like this was a familiar position to her as she knelt down, sticking her thick ass out while leaning in as her tits swung back and forth to test what her top could keep packed in. Raising and lowering her head and only briefly lifting up a hand stroke her golden locks back as she dished out this dose of oral sex to a man she's only just met. Making the most of his huge size as she plunged her mouth down and made herself choke as she pushed herself to test her limits. Perhaps giving away without even saying it that this man was far more well hung than the one she's actually married to is. "GAAAAAAAHHH... HHHHHLLLKKK... MMMMM... GAAAAAHHHH HHHHRRRKKK..." Saliva now coating his inches and trickling down to the balls as she slurped and choked in equal measure. Making a mess on herself as well as her spit drooled off her chin, leaving a shine across the exposed flesh of her tits provided by her top. A little stained clothing far from her worries as she worked up and down over his shaft to already put on a display that's more suited for the full on XXX-rated pics and videos side of the site she posts on compared to her bikini snaps and the like.

"HHHHMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAHH!! GAAAAAAHHH HHHHHLLLKKK! MMMMM!!" Caught up in her own lust, she even surprised herself as she shoved her head right down into his crotch to make them both groan out. Her ripe lips hitting into his base as she stuffed that big cock down into her throat as her eyes didn't just go wide, but rolled back like she's secretly wanted to do this for years but never got the chance to. Her hands squeezing his thighs as she impressively held the deep throating in place for several moments, even at the expense of her head and body jolting as she choked around him. "GAAAAAAHHH... MMMMM! HHHHLLLKKK... SHHHLLRRPPP... MMMMM..." Eventually having to pull off and get back into the slurping. Getting in a quicker round of sucks up and down almost all the way onto him and gagging with each downward push she delivered. And on his part, showing off his own stamina to handle such a wild and slobbering round of oral that would make many a man blow a load in half a minute, let alone last until this point.

Lifting off from him, she spat onto his crown again before sitting back. "And you can last? I'm super fucking lucky today then..." Anna stated the obvious as she reached down, pulling her top up and over her head.

"You and me fucking both..." He grinned as he went from that fantastic blowjob to now seeing her massive breasts in full glory and while they'd already been big from her starting modelling days, motherhood had increasing them to an even more wonderful size.

"What a surprise, you want these girls, huh?" Carlson smirked, clearly being used to the focus on her chest. "Well, if you want to fuck these big titties of mine? You've got to earn them first." She stated as she rose up to her feet.

"So, I got to return the favour by going down on you now?" Frank offered as he watched her ease her Jeans down to show off not just her thick booty but her smoothly shaved pussy that was already looking wet just from having given some oral.

"Babe, you forgot... I'm a Florida girl..." Anna licked her teeth, pushing him back into the couch of her home as she moved up on top of him. "We ain't got no time to waste with fucking pussy eating around here..." She said, reaching down to line up his big dick with her entrance as she lowered herself onto his lap.

"MMMMM! You didn't waste time asking me... MMMM!" He tried to speak, but cut himself off with approving moans as her tight, wet pussy sank down to ease his dick up nicely deep into her box. Her hands gripping his shoulders as she adjusted to the feeling while his went onto her slim waist. Giving her more than enough support so that she could start to do another motion of raising and lowering onto his lengthy dick but this time her whole body was doing the shifting. Already making her long blonde hair sway behind her while those big tits starting shaking in time with the rest of her. "Didn't waste time... MMMM! Asking me to put on a damn rubber before we started fucking either! MMMM!" He pointed out as his cock was indeed being taken in bareback into her snatch as she rode him. No complaints on his part as he was too busy not just enjoying the pleasurable grip of her tightness all around his inches, but that near hypnotic sight of her chest jiggling right in front of his handsome, smiling face.

"AHHHHH... Like I fucking said! MMMM SHIT! Us Florida girls... MMMMM! Know how to get our freak on! MMMM FUCK..." Anna grinned shamelessly, despite knowing the clear risks in more ways than one of fucking a man that isn't the one she's married to without any protection on. Her juicy rump, often overlooked because of her rack, smacking down off his body now as a sinful slap began to ring out around her front room. A danger alone here to have some fun here as if anyone from her family to her beloved husband walked in they'd see her in full bounce riding a lucky man she just met today. "MMMM! And I think we both know... AHHHHH FUCK... You don't have a problem lasting inside of me, right? MMMMM FUCK..." She added with a lick of her teeth to stare down at him as she controlled the pace. Shifting up and down to slot in those fat inches deep into her wet pussy. Replacing the covering of her own spit she'd left over him now with her forming juices as she made them both groan out with each energetic bounce she delivered.

"No way I'm planning on... MMMMM! Wasting this shot with an early finish... FUCK! With pussy feeling this good! MMMM..." He said between groans as he kept a hold on her midsection so she could keep driving herself up and down. A clearly experienced motion as she put all her ample, delicious curves to great use. Her ass clapping down into his thighs over and over as she dropped down with a nice amount of force so neither felt a sting of pain. Going from taking ever inch in to her mouth minutes before to now getting him balls deep in her MILF pussy, and all from her own work as he didn't even need to thrust up once. And with the freedom to let his hands roam, he couldn't resist the open temptation to slide up and take a hold of those huge breasts. Making her groan as his digits easily sunk in to all that juicy flesh to cup and grope as he leaned his face in and began to flick his tongue out at her.

"MMMMM! I fucking said you had... MMMMM! Had to fucking earn these tits first, motherfucker! MMMM!!" Anna moaned but didn't make any motion to stop him having more fun with her. In fact encouraging it as one of her hands went to the top of his head to stroke him with approval as his mouth found one of her nipple to lap at the hard nub. Leaving her to keep on bouncing away up and down to handle his huge dick. Her pussy, having had a kid, still with pleasurable tightness to grip each thick inch as she moved up and down on him. But then again, this was one of the biggest if not the longest and fattest shaft she's ever gotten to handle. The effects of taking such a big slab of man meat starting to show as the drops of sweat began to form across her naked frame as she moved on top of him with her eager, sinful bounces. "MMMMM! FUCK!! Guess... MMMMM! Guess I'll fucking forgive you this time! FUCK!!"

He was too busy doing some feasting of his own onto her now to respond to her teasing. Groaning into her tits as he sucked on a nipple while his hands still fondled her titty. So close up into her that her rack was almost motorboating him as her boobs jiggled about as she continued to ride him. More than giving back for the pleasure he was getting as his cock stayed rock hard without any sign of a throb yet. While his tongue lashed out to work across the nipple of her before he pulled off. Groaning and giving her a grin as he moved to the other tit and put her enhanced in more ways than one assets o perfect use. Sucking on the other nub to make her moan out as she pushed her chest out towards him for a bit of a smother. Still managing to shift her body up and down to keep ploughing her own snug pussy full with his dick as she let him show off his own mouth skills.

"MMMMM... You know..." Carlson had to use both hands to pull his head away from her rack as she brought herself to a stop on his length. "If you wanted to finally do some work in this? All you had to do was ask..." She teased, using the break to grind her wet pussy down into his crotch for a moment to make them both lightly moan. "And you can speak to my face this time, not just to my tits..."

"I was just waiting for you to ask me to..." Taylor said with a smile of his own.

"Good answer." Anna Faith said, dismounting him to make them both groan. "Here, stand up..." She instructed as he nodded and got to his feet off from the couch. "This way you can still watch the girls jumping around..." She smirked, laying on her back with her head on the arm rest as she spread her legs invitingly ride with the far one pressing into the back seating.

"This another of your Florida girl positions then?" Frank joked as he took the brief break in the fun to finally take off his own shirt so he was only in his footwear. He soon moved back in, pressing his cock against her entrance and able to slide in nice and deep now she's fully adjusted to his thick size.

"MMMMM!" This time her head tilted back in approval as the first pump didn't just hit in deep into her wet, snug box but going in balls deep. Soon enough those huge mountains of hers began to shake as her body jolted back and forth as he began to pump her with a firm place. Her arms back behind her to grip the rest of the couch as her head came back down. Allowing her to stare across her stunning MILF body to watch the sight of his fat prick reappearing from her slick twat before thrusting back in to vanish from sight. Before he repeated the process all over again to both of their moaning approval as he was more than equipped, and not just in terms of his meaty rod, to give her and her stunning frame the kind of fucking she was made to take. "MMMMM! Keep that up, big boy? MMMMM... And you'll fucking get to see my favourite position..." She said as her tongue traced over her upper teeth for a clear challenge to not just impress her, but blow her mind and a burning look in her eyes to match as well.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers