Blue Screen Brigade - Anna Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess I'm not the first guy you've fucked without your guy knowing about it, huh?" Taylor reasoned as he just stood and watched the show of her playing with her tits.

"Oh, trust me, big fan... He knows all about what I get up to..." Carlson said as she gave her new lover a wink in response to his surprised expression. "The secret of a Florida girl keeping a happy relationship! He gets the best stuff from me, even if I get even better from other guys..."

"Well shit... Guess I learned something about the women around here then today!" Frank said with a laugh.

"Oh, there might be others like me? But no one can do it like this Florida girl can..." Anna said as she sat up. "And I'll be fucking happy to prove it next time too... Because after this? I'm gonna need your number... So the next time my man takes the kid out to the family? You can drill my ass nice and fucking hard right from the start..." She said as she glanced at his now limp cock, and making it sound like it was a promise rather than just a future offer of a hook-up. "And maybe earn yourself another go on my big Mommy tits along the way..."

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas either for future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form of my profile page. Thanks for reading!