Blue Sky Club

Story Info
Husband loses his wife in an airport to a predator.
4.3k words
4.07
79.6k
119
110

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
789 Followers

I've got a few stories in the works and decided to finish this one. It is composed of two chapters so I will post the second one soon. Again I have no editor and the grammar and spelling mistakes are all mine. There are no graphic sex scenes either. And there are just so many times you can proof-read a story. Enjoy

Blue Sky Club

The snow had finally disappeared, and the sun popped out that morning. It was on a weeks vacation to LA with their best friends Betty and Bill when things took a nosedive. Jeff and Jessi were celebrating 5 years of marriage and their life had gotten even hotter. Their love and passion for each other leaped in bounds and most of the time they couldn't keep their hands off each other. They were waiting at the gate for their plane to board when he heard her gasp next to him. "OHH!"

"What's wrong?"

She grabbed his arm. "Oh God Jake that's Mason Laramie from my soap."

Betty sat up and turned. "Wow...What I would give with a night with him."

Jessi grabbed a pad and pen from her purse. "I have to get his autograph." She didn't hesitate as she ran over to him.

Jake shook his head and laughed. "Whatever." But when she didn't return right away he looked again and saw her sitting next to him. They were talking and laughing. He saw the guy lean over and whisper in her ear and she blushed while lightly smacking his arm.

"Careful buddy. I think she's being seduced," Bill chuckled.

"Na, it's just a little fantasy of her with a TV star. We'll be in LA soon and she will be all ready to go to Hollywood." He relaxed when she moved back over and sat next to him again.

He glanced over at the blonde well-built man. "I've never seen him before."

"He's been on the show for the past year. Oh God he's so hot." She squeezed his arm. "He's looking at me again."

Jake looked again and saw the young guy smiling over at his wife. "Stop acting foolish. And remember you're married." Suddenly most everyone around them moaned and he glanced at the monitor nearby seeing that their flight was DELAYED. "I'll go and check."

When he returned to his wife the soap star had taken his seat and was sitting close to her. "Hey Babe, it looks like we might have a few hours delay."

"Jake this is Mason."

The actor stood and offered him his hand to shake.

"Hey dude. You have a very lovely wife here."

Jake ignored his hand, glanced at his wife and saw her eyes sparkling in awe. "I think so. I'm hungry. Want to get something to eat?"

"What?" Jess asked as she was listening to Laramie whispering to her again.

"We have probably a two-hour delay. We might as well eat."

"Uh why don't you guys go and see what's available?" Jessi asked as she peeked over at Bill.

"Let's go," Bill said seeing his best buddy getting angry at the attention Jessi was giving the guy and vice versa.

Fifteen minutes later when they returned Jake noticed that Jessi was missing. "Did she go to the bathroom?"

Betty took a deep breath and answered. "She uh..uh went with Mason to the Blue Sky Club."

"WHAT!? Where the hell is it?"

"Jake relax," Betty said calmly. "It's just for an hour or so. Let her have her fantasy. After all what can they do in there?"

"I wouldn't know. It's a private club for frequent flyer rich people. She's my fucking wife and I want her out here with me." He took out his phone and told Seri to call his wife. Suddenly he heard a buzzing near Betty.

Betty lifted Jessi's phone from next to her leg. "She doesn't want to be disturbed."

"I'll show her what disturbed means." He stood and walked back towards the main terminal.

"Jake! Hold up!" Bill cried out as he jumped up and ran after him. "Don't do anything stupid."

Jake grunted at his friend and the two of them walked until they met an airport official. "Would you direct me to the Blue Sky Club?"

"Sure, it's right behind me. Do you have your membership card?"

"No, you see my wife is in there and I need to see her for a moment. It won't take very long."

"Sorry sir but I can't let non-members inside. What is her name and I can ask her to come out?"

"Jessi...and she is wearing a light blue dress." He took a big breath to calm down.

Bill patted him on his back. "I'm sure she will come out and you two will laugh about it." But a few minutes later the official came out without her.

"I'm sorry sir but she told me to tell you to quit acting childish and that she would see you later."

Jake started to walk by the big guy but was grabbed forcefully and stopped. "HEY."

"You don't want me to call for backup." The guy looked at Bill. "You better get him out of here."

"Come on," Bill pleaded. "It's only for an hour or so let her get it out of her system." They walked back to the gate and saw Betty looking back at them.

"Stay here," Bill said. "I'll see when the flight is supposed to leave."

"Jake before she left she told me to tell you that she loves you, but she has to do this," Betty was trying not to show how anxious she was.

"Yeah this shit really shows how much she loves me." He sat down and started to relax but sat up when Bill returned with a panicked look on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Our flight has been cancelled and everyone is trying to get on the next one. Give me your tickets and I'll get in line."

Luckily he had both Jessi and his tickets. "I'll go with you." Twenty minutes later the four of them were only able to get on standby. When the guys returned to Betty she was putting down her phone.

"Jessi knows about the cancellation and said she would be at the gate for the next plane when told to board."

"What else did she say?" Jake asked trying to stay calm.

"Not much except that Mason is a real gentleman and has so many stories to tell about the other actors."

"Fuck Mason," Jake said quietly. "Where is the next gate?"

It was two hours later when they announced that the plane was boarding. He was looking down the hallway for his wife to return when they announced the boarding for first class only. "Shit she better get here soon."

"There she is," Bill called out. Jake kept looking at the people coming towards the gate but didn't see her. "Where is she?"

"There..getting on the plane."

He turned and saw Jessi with Mason's hand around her waist. The asshole was handing the attendant tickets. "First fucking class? And we are on standby."

He hurried over to stop her, but she was already down the gangway and out of sight.

"She told me before that Mason paid for her to fly First Class with him." Betty whispered. "She's OK. I met with her in the Ladies Room while we were waiting for this plane. She wanted me to tell you that she loves you and after tonight things will even be better for you two. I gave her phone back to her so you can text but she said she won't talk to you."

"You knew this was going to happen and didn't tell me? How in the fuck are things going to be better? I thought you were my friend too. Fuck you Betty."

"Hey, cool it Jake," Bill said stepping between his friend and wife. "It's just a plane ride."

"NO, it's more than a plane ride. She might not be fucking him physically but I'm sure it in her thoughts. It's the same damn thing."

He thought about not going but Bill talked him out of staying behind. Betty tried to say something, but Jake glared at her to be quiet. They barely made the last few standbys and walked onto the plane. First Class was to the left and he tried to go that way to confront her, but the flight attendant stopped him. "Sir there is only one seat left and we need to take off now. Follow me."

During the flight Jake went to the rest room in the front of the coach section and peeked through the curtains. He heard Jessi giggling and saw her head leaning onto Laramie's shoulder. He couldn't see where their hands were.

"Sir you can't be up here," the flight attendant said moving up to close off the curtains.

"My wife is in there with another man and they are about to commit adultery. Please I can't let that happen." He was about to push her aside but the plane hit some turbulences and starts shaking.

"Sir return to your seat immediately now!"

He knew that any arguments could get him arrested so he returned to his middle seat in the rear of the plane behind Betty. Bill was two rows up.

"Excuse me...excuse me. I need to get by," Jake said as he stood up before given permission to deboard. But as soon as the bell went off everyone stood and soon the aisles were full.

"Relax, she will meet us in the baggage claim area," Betty said as she moved out behind him.

"I guess she told you that to bitch."

"Hey, stop calling my wife a bitch," Bill said angrily as he waited to stand from the middle seat he was in.

"It's OK Bill," Betty said looking very worried. Their vacation was starting off very badly and she knew it wouldn't get any better.

When the plane landed he immeditely sent her a message to not do this because he could never forgive her sleeping with another man even for one night. She texted him back that it was something that she had to do and if he loved her he would agree.

Jake saw her leaving the first-class section and hurrying to catch up to her fantasy lover. Finally, after fifteen minutes people started moving in front of him. He left Betty and Bill in the dust and ran to the baggage claim. "Where the hell is she?" He asked no one.

"Did you find her?" Bill asked walking up behind him.

"Hell no. Wait there is her bag." He moved towards the carousel and saw another man reach for the bag. He started to say something but decided to wait and follow the guy. "Grab my bag," he said to Bill.

The guy read the name tag and put it on a cart containing two other bags. Jake followed him outside and as the guy was about to load them in the trunk of a large black sedan Jake stopped him. "You know you can go to jail for stealing someone else's bag."

"Excuse me? I was given the names on the bags to pick up and deliver to an address."

"Well, that bag belongs to my wife and I have the luggage tag right here," Jake showed it to him. "Check the numbers."

"But it's her name and address in Chicago."

"Is there a problem here?" An airport security lady asked.

"Yes this man took my wife's bag and was about ready to drive away."

"But I was told to.."

"Let me see the tickets," the air cop demanded. After she compared them she told the guy to leave before she called the LA police. After he left he thanked her and took Jessi's bag back to meet Bill and Betty.

"Here, take this bag with you to the hotel. It's Jessi's and she will be looking for them whenever."

"But you're coming with us right?" Betty asked with a worried face. "I mean Jessi is just spending one night with him and tomorrow you two can start fresh."

"When did she say it was just one night?" He asked gritting his teeth at her.

"She uh...called me when I got off the plane. I told her how upset you were and she uh...she uh said she had to do this. She loves you Jake and has said over and over she wants to start having kids with you. Surely you can overlook this one time."

"Could you Bill? What if Betty was going to go and fuck another guy overnight. Could you accept just one night?"

"No," answered until he saw the glare from his wife. "But who knows what I would do if I was really faced with it?"

"I'm totally disappointed with both of you." He turned to Betty. "I could have tried to physically stop this had I known what the end game was. I never want to see or speak to you two again. Tell Jessi that....no fuck it. Don't tell her anything. Goodbye."

He took his bag and walked back into the airport. An hour later he took the red eye back to Chicago.

It was 3 am when he pulled into his driveway. He was still in shock about what his wife did to him and knew their marriage was over. On the plane he made a list of things to do. Since it was Saturday he was only able to report their credit cards missing which, stopped any and all spending on them. He called his insurance broker and removed her name from all their accounts. After that he grabbed an unopened bottle of Jack Daniels and sat down in his favorite chair. Being so tired and now high he passed out and didn't wake up until noon.

"FUCK I NEED TO GET THE LOCKS CHANGED!" He said looking at his watch. After a quick shower he drove to the hardware store and purchased what he needed. Around 4PM Central time and after the lock change out he turned on his phone and saw a shitload of messages from Jessi and Betty.

"FUCK YOU BOTH!" He said before turning off the phone again. As far as he was concerned both his marriage and his so-called friends were finished. He figured she would either stay in LA or head home, so he packed some suitcases and headed to his old Air force buddy's house in Wisconsin. He called ahead and told him briefly what had transpired.

*

When Jessi awoke she thought it was all a dream. The huge bed she woke up on was circular with mirrors on the ceiling above it. Mason was not there but she could hear talking somewhere else in the house. As she tried to turn over she felt soreness in her thighs and her ass. It was then it came back like a flash fire what she had done. Her hand rubbed down between her legs and felt the sticky dried cum matted in her pubic bush. Her sex lips were swollen and sore and her mouth and lips were also painful. She realized she had been fucked all night and couldn't remember how many orgasms she had experienced.

"My phone," she cried as she remembered Mason setting it up to take videos of her sins.

"It's just for you baby so when you are old and grey you will have something to remember the best night of sex in your life. I'd keep it from the old man though."

She grabbed her phone to look at the videos but the battery was dead.

"Ohhh," she groaned as she swung her shaky legs off the bed and stumbled to hold onto the wall. Her torn white laced panties, bra and dress were neatly piled on a small chair by the hallway door. She realized her wedding rings were missing as she slowly shuffled into the huge bathroom. It hurt to pee and she somehow got into the shower. The hot water felt good on her aching body.

After washing up and drying off she felt better walking back into the bedroom. Her damaged panties were still damp but wearable and even though her nipples were sore she managed to get her 34B bra back on. It hurt to lift her legs to step into her dress and as she struggled to get the zipper up she felt fingers helping her.

"Good morning sunshine. Last night was wonderful wasn't it? I've never heard anyone scream as much as you did last night and earlier this morning." He zipped her up and turned her to kiss him, but she turned her lips away. "Oops, feeling guilty I see. I'm sure with time he will get over it."

"You...you fucked my ass."

"Yes and it was so damn tight. You cried out in pain but got over it. Sorry but I forgot to use the KY. Also, I couldn't believe you've never swallowed before. But you made up for that last night as well. Your husband should be thanking me for teaching you new tricks. Anyway, you need to get your ass out of here quickly. My girlfriend is due back in town at noon and I need to get rid of these sheets. Hurry now..get going. Your purse is downstairs, but your suitcase never showed up. The pickup service guy said your husband almost got him arrested for stealing your bag."

"OH GOD! JAKE!" She cried out. "Where are my rings?"

"You said you left them with your friend Betsy or something like that. I let you use my phone to call her a few times last night at the airport. Uber is on its way so get a move on." He walked away and she didn't see him again.

She managed to limp out the door and into the Uber car. "Hollywood Roosevelt please."

She practiced in her mind about what she could say to Jake and realized nothing would erase what she had done. "It was just one night honey. It was just sex with a star and I had to go for it. I'll make it up to you and do anything you want from now on." She thought about the swallowing and the anal sex but swore he would never find out. After dropping her by the front entrance she tried to pay the driver but he said it was already paid for by Mr. Laramie.

"May I have the key for Jake Wilson's room? I'm his wife."

"Let's see Wilson....Wilson...do you mean Ralph Wilson?"

"No Jake Wilson. I made the reservation so I know it's there."

"Oh yeah Jake Wilson. He didn't check in last night. Sorry."

"Oh no...how about Betty Morgan or Bill Morgan?"

"William Morgan. I can't give you their room number but you can use that phone to call the operator and ask her to connect you."

"Hello?"

"Betty...it's me. Where is Jake? They said he didn't check into the hotel last night."

"Come up to room 412 now."

"Where is he? Is he here?"

"Come up now." A few minutes later she knocked on the door.

"Sit down."

"Why is my suitcase here? Tell me...where is my husband?"

Bill walked in from the restroom. "You can only blame yourself Jess. You tore Jake's heart out last night."

"Bill stop. Go downstairs and get a beer or something while I tell her what happened."

After he left Betty sat down next to her. "What were you thinking?"

"I...I wasn't. When he started flirting with me and then asked me to go to the Blue Sky Club I went brain dead. I had an out of body experience. Nothing mattered to me except being with him. I told myself it was just for one night and didn't even consider that Jake would disapprove. Where is he? Did he go to another hotel?"

When he found out you went to his home he immediately went back to the airport and flew back to Chicago. He's was really pissed at me for not telling him about first class and you spending the night with the guy. I've never seen Jake that angry and you're lucky he left."

"Give me your phone. I have to say I'm sorry. He's got to forgive me."

As Betty got up to get her phone Jessi fell back on the bed causing her dress to slide up showing the red marks on her upper thighs. "OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU TWO DO?"

Jess sighed. "I can't remember a lot but it looks like he did everything to me. Things that I refused to do with Jake. It was not me Betty. I was completely someone else. God, it was so good...no great. I never knew that sex could be so powerful mind-blowing. I even have some photos and a video that Jake will never see."

Betty handed her the phone. "At first I was so jealous of you being with someone as hot as Mark. But I got to see the result of your slutty actions. You destroyed a good man and husband. He told Bill and I that he never wants to talk to us or see us again. It really hurt Bill because he's gotten really close to Jake and considers him a brother he never had. Jake called me a bitch a few times for not telling him what you were going to do. All I know is that you have royally fucked up our vacation this week as well."

"If he really loves me he will forgive me and understand," Jess said as she punched in his number. It went to voice mail.

"Hi Baby...it's me. I'm so...so sorry. I wish you had stayed here so I could make it up to you. I don't love him and really don't even like him. But it swept me off my feet and I became someone else. Someone I'm not proud of being. I'm coming home and we can talk. I love you so much."

Betty called the airlines and got three seats back to Chicago and as soon as her husband walked back into the door she had his suitcase open on the bed.

"Come on Bill we have to take Jessi back to LAX. Her flight leaves in four hours." Jess was in the bathroom changing to her jeans and sweater.

"Have at it. I want nothing to do with her and you have pissed me off royally too." Bill hopped on the bed with the TV remote.

"She needs our help asshole," Betty gasped. "We need to go back with her."

Slick742
Slick742
789 Followers
12