Blue Sky Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She literally made her bed so she can sleep on it with whomever she wants."

"Bill it's me. Why are you treating me this way?" Jess asked sadly walking from the bathroom.

"Because I don't want you around my wife anymore. Once a cheater always a cheater. Jake is my friend and I'll make sure he knows that when he divorces you."

"No....not a divorce. I know he loves me."

"Love and hate are so close together. I would think that he is leaning more towards hate right now. Maybe for your own health you should wait to see him. But get the hell away from us. I don't want you here."

Betty was red-face mad with her husband. She understood how Jess could be willing to sleep with a star like Mark. "I think I'll go back with her. She can stay at our house."

Bill laughed. "You are sympathizing with her because you would have done the same if asshole invited you to the Blue Sky Club. Whores think alike. Get packed and get the hell away from me."

The women stopped before pushing the down elevator button. "Betty please don't leave. I screwed up my marriage and I don't want to do the same to yours. It's my house and I can stay there too. Jake won't hurt me."

"Bill is right that you need to give him time. But I don't feel like taking a vacation right now and you need me." She didn't even say goodbye to Bill as they got on the Airport transportation Bus.

*

"Just two days ago we were all happy looking ahead to ten days in LA," Jessi said sadly. "Look at us now. Alone and not sure about what tomorrow may bring. What if Jake will never forgive me? Hell, I can't even forgive myself."

She tried for the umpteenth time to talk to Jake and left pretty much the same message. On the way to Betty's house from the airport she called Jake's Mom Susan from her charged up phone. "Hi Mom, uh have you heard from Jake?"

"Yes, he called me yesterday and said he was going away for a few days but wouldn't tell me where or why. He sounded pretty broken up. What the hell did you do to him Jessi May?"

She sobbed. "I uh messed up really bad Mom but he needs to know I love him so much. He won't answer my calls or texts. I don't know what to do?"

"If you did what I think you did then you can kiss your ass goodbye. Don't ever call me again."

"Well?" Betty asked when Jess put down her phone.

"It's over Betty. I should have known he wouldn't ever forgive me and take me back. All for one night with a TV star. Tell him I love him." As the car slowed down to turn down her street she opened her door and jumped out of the car..

"JESS! WHAT ARE YOU...STOP!" She reached to grab her but it was too late. She found her twisted bleeding body up against curb and called 911.

End of Chapter One.

Chapter two is coming soon and I'm sure there are some who wants to burn her and some that want to forgive her. Or maybe a little of both? But can she forgive herself? Look for it. SK742

12