Blue Sky Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let me finish Amy. As you can imagine I was very distraught and decided that my wife chose him over me so I went back home to Chicago. She was in rough shape after the bastard took advantage of her and hobbled back to the hotel the next morning where we were to stay. When she discovered I left she was very concerned about possibly destroying our marriage that she came home looking for me." He stopped and took a drink of water.

"I uh had figured our marriage was over so I left to think about what I wanted to do. I turned my phone off and wish now I would have left it on because she wanted to tell me how big a mistake she made listening to the golden tongue actor. While I was feeling sorry for myself my wife discovered that I had left and after hearing a few people tell her our marriage was over she....she decided that.....that she couldn't live without me. That's all...."

*

"Shit you are royally fucked," Mason's agent Willy Marlow said after listening to the recorded CXN video. I've already heard from Capital Four Productions that you have been released from the Tarzan movie for immoral conduct. Cadillac has also pulled back as well as your new man's wear line with Real Men. Also, YBC has dropped you from their plans to do the Wild Bill Hickok television series.

"Wait how could they find out this fast?" Mason asked after banging his fist on the table.

"Evidently CXN contacted them as soon as the funeral was over."

"What can we do now?" Mason asked....about to cry himself.

"Well first of all there is no 'we' anymore. You need to find another agent. My wife told me she was going to divorce me if I work another day for you. Luckily I just signed the man who's going to take over the Tarzan roll." He got up and walked out.

*

Epilog:

Months later Bill walked out the rear of the four-car garage that Jake now owned. He saw Jake sitting alone at the edge of the deck overlooking the 14th green of the Olympic Field Country Club in Chicago.

"How did it go with Betty?" Jake asked his best friend.

"She's begged me since the day at the hospital to take her back but I keep remembering her silence and hearing her lies that day. I'm positive that she would have fucked Laramie as well if he had zoomed in on her instead. I still love her but can never trust her. Finally, I had to tell her that there was no damn way I could ever live with her again."

"How did the divorce meeting go?"

"She wanted the house and most of our savings but when I said I was going to call CXN and explain her role in Jessi's seduction they caved in. I offered the house only and she agreed. She broke down crying again wanting me to forgive her but I couldn't. You're like a brother I've never had and she had so many chances to stop it."

"You are my brother Bill and I know you were only trying to make peace between Betty and me. This morning I started a scholarship in Jessi's name in her hometown of Normal. It's for those who want to teach elementary students from the lower side of Chicago. Since she was a teacher at one of those schools I thought it was fitting.

"That's great Jake. Oh, on the way here I heard that Mr. Laramie has been charged with Adultery in Illinois and is on trial for seducing Jessi.

"What? But it happened in California and in that state adultery is not a crime."

"Evidently adultery is not just physical and the State DA feels the Blue Sky Club seduction happened in Illinois. They discovered a video where you can hear the bullshit lines the predator used on her in the Blue Sky Club. It also looked like he slipped something in her drink when she was not looking. This has never been prosecuted before but the DA is running for office and a lot of married people, men and women, are really upset with Mr. Laramie. He might get up to a year in prison and maybe more if they can trace what he put in her drink. In jail I'm sure Bubba will be happy to see Tarzan. I read that Laramie had to sell his mansion, fancy cars and is getting no acting offers. Plus, and get this his hot model girlfriend dumped him and other women won't go near him. By the way did you call that news lady Amy?"

"Yeah, she called to tell me that five other married women came forward and confessed that Laramie seduced them as well. A couple of them were seduced in airports and few others were on a tour bus in Hollywood. He met the bus and the women were talked into spending the night with the asshole. Looks like he is keeping a low profile from the other husbands as well. Amy also asked me to dinner at her place, but I told her I wasn't ready to date just yet. I still feel responsible for not waiting to talk to Jessi and can't picture myself with another woman right now."

"I feel responsible as well for telling her that you would divorce her ass. Who knew she would do what she did?"

"Bill, a predator stuck out of nowhere. You would expect a lizard such as him at a night club but in the waiting area of an airport? I heard that the Blue Sky Club got such a bad name they've had to shut it down and make operational changes in the way they do things. And the other airlines have made changes as well.

"So, what now? Bill asked. "Are we going into business with the Rental Car franchise or not? There is enough capital right?"

"Oh yeah," Jake grinned looking down at his phone and the bottom line of his bank accounts. "There's definitely enough."

A few months later, just before the trial, the Chicago police found Laramie's body floating with the fishes in Lake Michigan. Evidently one of the other women he seduced happened to be a mob boss's daughter. Bubba missed out.

THE END

Final note: While sitting in the waiting area at the airport I came up with this tale when i saw this actually happen. Not the Blue Sky seduction but the look in the woman's face when she saw the actor. Thanks! SK742

12