Blue Star's adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Blue Star's in peril. What's next?
844 words
3.8
2.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This adventure focuses on Red Dragon, Blue Star's companion who also finds herself in a bit of a bind*

It had been weeks since Blue Star was supposed to check in with Red Dragon to update her on the status of her mission. Dragon was worried something devious had happened and she made it her mission to find Star and possibly rescue her from whatever depraved scenario she was in.

Dragon informed the rest of her dojo she was going to find Star and bring her back. The dojo informed her to be aware of her surroundings at all times. Dragon was a bit more reckless than Star and heeded their advice with a snort of nonchalance. She wandered to the cave where Star had last told Dragon she was heading into. As she approached the opening, she could smell the faint smell of plant cum and desperation. She pulled her mask over her face and headed inside. It was surprisingly cool despite its location inside a humid jungle. She could feel goosebumps developing on her arms, a clear indication she was both a bit chilly and scared... something she rarely ever felt. Dragon was usually as brave as the creature her name represented. But this time, her "human" nature took over. She still approached with reckless abandon and saw something that made her want to scream. It was Blue Star... but she was in a transparent tentacle pod and looked like she was 9 months pregnant. Dragon cried, knowing she had left her friend to the same fate as the city women who were also in the cave. She vowed she would destroy the cave after the women were free. But that would never happen... for as all of this was going on, a large tentacle with a gas mask on the end appeared from nowhere and attached itself to Dragon's face. As she felt it attach itself to her face, she realized too late what it was. It was an ether plant and it gassed her. She breathed the ether fumes in and began getting dizzy. The world began to spin around her and soon unconscious set in. Her struggles were in vain as she was set upon by more tentacles that took advantage of her state and ripped her outfit off too. It was the same style of outfit that Blue Star had worn... it had been designed for stealth but for women with small tits... not the giant milk bags Dragon had. So it took no effort for the tentacles to rip it off her.

Now fully exposed and vulnerable, the tentacles quickly took advantage of yet another suitable mating partner. They latched onto her breasts and in no time began inflating them to 2 times their normal size. Her G sized milk jugs were now double J and soon they began to milk her vigorously while they raped her available holes. It was an unwanted assault that Dragon could never have expected to happen. This assault also revealed a trick the ether plant had in store for Dragon's throat. The plant removed the gas mask from her face and opened her mouth and shoved a tentacle down her throat into her stomach. The tentacle spewed a large volume of a thick sticky liquid that began numbing her throat so her gag reflex was permanently disabled and allow her to swallow whatever it wanted her to.

Dragon now found herself in the exact same situation as her ninja partner was in. But for her it would get worse. This time, a much larger tentacle appeared in front of her and it wrapped itself around her as if it was going to suffocate her like a boa constrictor does to its prey. When she came to, she was groggy, disoriented and unable to move. She looked down at her stomach and saw how unbelievably pregnant she looked. She cried as she realized she had been deflowered and fucked. She paid for her recklessness by becoming another victim of the tentacle cave.

She prayed to the ninja gods that she would be rescued as well but had a feeling no one would ever know how far gone she was. The abuse continued and she began to suffer the effects of the constant rape she was getting. Her orgasms were mind numbing and difficult to control. She thrashed in the throes of her passion and the large tentacle held her in place as her assault continued.

There was no way she would ever be released and she knew it. A loud long cry of orgasms and defeat echoed throughout the cave as Dragon gave into her cave predator's sexual assault and then... silence. Once more the cave had claimed another victim for its cause and displayed the broken ninja slut like the trophy she was. She was covered in the same transparent tentacle pod as Blue Star but she had her mind broken by the sheer assault she had been tormented with. The dojo would have to summon the gods for this rescue.